[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Why don't you like us, Anon?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 74
Thread images: 20
File: lovenoth8.png (355 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
lovenoth8.png
355 KB, 640x360
>Why don't you like us, Anon?
>>
>>25866975
because your a all multicolored ayy-lamo's
>>
File: YOU WHAT, SUGARCUBE.jpg (200 KB, 942x939) Image search: [Google]
YOU WHAT, SUGARCUBE.jpg
200 KB, 942x939
>>25866975
And who said I didn't?
>>
>>25866975
Because you are, in order,
A anxiety ridden wreck one misstep away from going postal
A meathead and not much else
More autistic than me
Even more pretentious than me
And who the fuck are you, orangie?
>>
>>25866975
Right, right, insane, meddlesome teenage girls are my favorite people.
>>
>>25866975
Because you're not Twilight or Sunset. They are the only ones who transcend the no hooves rule for whatever reason.
>>
File: SexyShy.png (80 KB, 344x600) Image search: [Google]
SexyShy.png
80 KB, 344x600
>>25867188

>not thinking EQG Fluttershy is a QT 3.14

what are you?

ghey?
>>
>>25866975
What? Who said that? I love you all, except maybe Rainbow Dash.
>>
>>25866975
Because you're all soulless version of mane 6 with ugly barbie design
>>
>>25867188
lolno.
>>
>>25866975
I do like you. In fact, there's one of you that I really like. I just don't really gel with the lives you girls are leading, though.
>>
>>25866975
You're ugly, that's all. I'm sorry.
>>
>>25866975
Because i would have gotten away with it if it weren't for you meddling kids and that little fucker in fluttershy's backpack!
>>
>>25866975
Not pony. High school setting.
>>
>You look at all five of them with a disgusted look
>you look back at your phone to see norman texted you saying band practice at his house
>you look back up
>they all have worried looks on their faces
>You finally speak up
"CUZ YOUR ALL FAGGOTS! GODDAMNIT"
>They wince at you shouting
>You walk away, breathing really heavy
>best. day, ever.\
>You hear futtershy start crying as you round the corner of the hallway.
>Idontgiveafuck.jpeg
>>
File: 1432242222519.jpg (68 KB, 515x515) Image search: [Google]
1432242222519.jpg
68 KB, 515x515
>>25867815
>>
>>25867717
They're beautiful you rude kunt
>>
>>25867869
Caitlyn Jenner beautiful
>>
>>25866975
I don't like any of ya.
I don't like the students, the teachers, or the principals.
So don't think you guys are anything special, I just don't like anyone.
>>
>>25866975
Fluttershy looks like she'll do anything for you to say you like her even a little bit
>>
>>25866975
"I don't mind you at all, I just don't talk to people much"
>"So we're friends?"
"Eh, I don't really know you girls well enough to call you that, but you're all nice to me and I have no bone to pick with you."
>"..."
>"Alright, Anon. That seems resonab-"
>"I'LL TAKE THAT AS A 'YES'! WHO'S READY FOR A NEW FRIENDSHIP PARTY?"
>Oh no.
>>
File: MAXIMUM UNF.png (595 KB, 1461x932) Image search: [Google]
MAXIMUM UNF.png
595 KB, 1461x932
>>25867316
OH GOD
>>
>"Why don't you like us, Anon?" Dash says
>"Yea! We're all friends here!" Pinkie says
>You look at all of them
>You scratch the back of your head
"Ight, you guys have followed me all the way here to ask me that question. so you know what? imma lay it down for y'all" you answer with a determined look
>Applejack, knowing you for a long time, see's your about to become unnecessary asshole anon
>you look at dash
"Let's start with you, Miss 'Oh I'm awesome at everything ever imaginable'. let me be honest, the only thing you're probably awesome at is taking the rock, but you probably have no experience in it since every guy at this school thinks you're a fuckin' dyke. And I don't blame 'em. And you're also a bitch. so ye, you got that working for ya."
>Dash's pupils go small and her jaws clenched tight, not believing what you herd
>Then pinkie steps up to the plate
>"ANON, THAT'S NOT NICE! TAKE IT BACK"
>you look at applejack, and she shows no signs of stopping you. Rubbing her arm and sporting a hurt look on her face
>oh, you're gunna go all out since there's no turning back
"Oh look, Pinkie Creampie want's to defend her friends instead of throwing a 'Conrats you got Rekt Party' at her house later. Well, let me tell you something. How about instead of acting like some autistic ADHD kid without their medicine 24/7, Maybe you should close that big ass mouth of yours and shut the fuck up, every time you open it, the sound gives me a migraine headache. But new's flash faggot. Not every. little. thing. has to have a party thrown for it. And honestly, you'r parties aren't even that fun to begin with."
>Oh god you just hit her right at home where it hurts.
>"My...everyone thinks my parties are the best....."
"Nah, no they don't. that's why no one showed up at the last one."
>A heartbroken reality hits her in the face like a tsunami. and she begins to tear up
>"A-anon, i think you should stop..."
>You look at Applejack with a fiery look in your eyes
>ohdisgunbegood.gif
>>
File: phil hartman as ed mcmahon.png (271 KB, 600x475) Image search: [Google]
phil hartman as ed mcmahon.png
271 KB, 600x475
>>25868177
Haha, YES
>>
>>25868177
>He eyes her with a smirk
"...And I Like Pears"
>"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!"
>>
>>25868177
ABSOLUTE MAD MAN
>>
>>25868177
>a smile creeps onto your face, you've been wanting to roast this bitch ever since she tried to 'confess' her feelings for you
"Your brother is a good guy and all, but you, you are the most fucked up, boring, dumb ass, little redneck cunt I have ever seen. Like seriously, speak proper fucking english, I can't even understand you have the time. I'm glad to help on the farm and all that, but to be honest......I like fuji apples better. And stop trying to act like the fucking pacifist in the fucking group of whores you guys got going on here, like motherfucking shut the fuck up. like no guy want's a girl that only talks in mannerisms involving apples. maybe if you acted a little more feminine and looked like a girl, guys would pay attention to you. And also, Granny smith told me that your her least favorite."
>You went below the belt on that one.
>Even though Granny smith didnt say that, applejack had been worried that she had been disappointing her grandma for awhile. and she's told you, more like complained, about how boys dont notice her and that she really ikes you but you wont give her a chance.
"Have you ever thought that the reason i dont like y'all is because you let a purple little four eyed shit control you guys? and aso you guys are fucking 4/10 at best."
>Then you see fluttershy....
>>
>>25868410
SHOTS FIRED
>>
File: diabolical pepe.jpg (40 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
diabolical pepe.jpg
40 KB, 500x500
>>25868410
>>
>>25868410
>mfw Fluttershy is my waifu
Nigga don't stop
>>
These threads are the fucking same.

Generic responses everywhere, even the long posts.

and the edge.
>>
>>25868626
Maybe some anons like it that way anon
>>
File: 1449441748990.png (481 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1449441748990.png
481 KB, 1280x720
>>25868177
>>25868410
OMG ANON PLS MORE
>>
File: 68a.jpg (46 KB, 600x549) Image search: [Google]
68a.jpg
46 KB, 600x549
>>25867072
>>25867815
>>25868177
>>25868410

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uOVdNpdhSiQ
>>
>hating the EQG based on things they share in common with the M6
>hating the M6
Dyewts?
>>
>>25866975
1. Columbine participant
2. Is getting sex change
3. HDHD Autism
4. Cum dumpster
5. Already screwing brother
>>
File: 1449460263693.png (724 KB, 904x933) Image search: [Google]
1449460263693.png
724 KB, 904x933
>>25867072
>>25869318
So how many greens exist of shy going full Nevada-tan on another student?
>>
>>25866975
>"WHERE do I begin?" You exclaim
>"Invisible yellow nobody! Yoooou're up first!"
>'Oh..oh dear.'
>"Shit, you're just a broken record of hallmark sentiments aren't you, Flutterstupid?"
>'Hey now wait just a minut-' An angry blue girl starts
>"Hey is it true that she's the butch and YOU'RE the bitch in this relationship, Dash?"
>That shut her trap
>'Hee hee, I'm rrrrearin' for you to do me now, Anon!'
>"Not with a rented dick and not even if you paid me, thanks."
>'I meant tell me why you hate me, silly!'
>"Well Pink Autism, the long and short of it is, I hate your parties. I'm a no good teenage boy, I don't want to go to parties with fucking cider and pin the honor roll on the Twilight."
>'Y-you..you don't really..hate..'
>"Fraid so. About the only part of your parties I DO like is paying a visit to Maud's panty drawer. Do you know if she's naturally just that fragrant or if it's a wash of some kind?"
>'HMPH! Well, I for one will certainly NOT be a captive audience for your primitive berating, Anonymous. Good day!'
>"Rarity, look, it's Spike and he's confessing his love for you!"
>'What? Anonymous, ple-'
>"WOW SHIT LOOK HE'S RICH, TOO!"
>'WHERE, MINE, GET BACK!'
>"BAM! Element of generosity is toast! Whose up ne-..oh..oh really? Shit, do I even have to try?"
>The simple farmgirl kneaded and twisted her stetson, barely able to meet your gaze
>"Fuckin hell', I don't have it in me to break you down. You actually have my pity, Casaba Jack."
>You offer a shrug and a 'Chh' and begin to walk off
>'..Y-you could make fun of the way she talks.'
>'Or how her and her brother kiss on the mouth.'
>'OOh! Um, I know! Make fun of her stupid freckles!'
>'Also, that ghaastly ensemble she wears day in and day out!'
Man, I don't even hate AJ either
>>
>>25869445
lel
fortykeks.jpeg
>>
>>25868410
>Fluttershy is trying to hide behind a tearing up rainbow dash who is clenching her fists and trying to give a menacing look, but she's still crying so it doesn't really intimidate.
>Fluttershy pokes her head out as if the nuclear bomb of EDGE has blown over, but she doesnt realize she's the last one left......and the most vulnerable.
>EvilGrinchSmileActivate.jpeg
"And so, All that's left is you, fluttercry."
>Pinkie and Dash want to stop you but are still shocked to the point where they can't move or talk.
>Fluttershy knows whats coming so she begins tearing up and sniffling.
>Applejack already ran away so you guess that's a thing.
"Where Do I begin with you? How about that you probably fuck those animals at the shelter because no other will touch you. oh yea, and that one day i'm gunna run over that little shit you call angel over with my lawnmower, or maybe how about i tell the principal so you will get suspended or better yet kicked out? yea, i bet you would hate that wouldn't you. Being away from ur friends.....lonely....crying everyday.....it'll be pretty much your same daily routine as it is now.
>Your pretty much taunting her at this point, leaning down making eye contact with her
>"STOP IT NOW!!!!!" Rainbow Dash screams
>Rainbow Closes her eyes and puts all hr force into one single punch she tries to dish out on you...but you lean back and instead of hitting you she hits......Fluttershy.
>Dash hits fluttershy so hard flutters go straight into a fucking locker across the hall....
>with a loud thud fluttershy comes to a rest lying on the floor with her arms and legs in different directions.....
>and at that moment angel peeks her head out flutters backpack
>Angel looks around. Sniffs the air and jumps out of the backpack and hops down the hallway and goes around the corner.
>You can't stop yourself from laughing....More like keking at what unfolded before you.
>Pinkie Freaks out
>"FLUTTERSHY OH MY GOD ARE U ALRIGHT?!"
>Pinkie tries to shake her.
>>
>>25866975
Because you keep on asking me this question every single day, at the same exact time, in this exact same spot for the past 12 years. You really don't get it do you? We're all trapped in this crazy time loop that just keeps on happening over and over again, you always forget about it, and the day just starts over, and here, right now, you ask this same inane question when I'm trying to figure out how to get out of this purgatorial hell I have been placed in.

Here, watch!
You pull out a gun and shoot yourself in the head. The bullet pierces your brain as you see a white flash appear in front of you. 8:30 A.M. the school doors to Canterlot High open once more, and you see the same thing as you have for the past 12 years. Again.

You want to fall on your knees and curse the heavens, but that got old after year 6.

To be continued elsewhere.
>>
File: 1448518308598.png (384 KB, 759x718) Image search: [Google]
1448518308598.png
384 KB, 759x718
>>25869741
there's a thing called greentext faggot
>MFW newfags dont know about greentext
>>
File: Donde esta la heuvos senor.png (321 KB, 546x548) Image search: [Google]
Donde esta la heuvos senor.png
321 KB, 546x548
>>25869757
>mfw this nigger doesn't know about the Groundhog day greentext.

>mfw newfags using the term newfag and thinks that other people can't into le funny arrow maymay

Do you know how to triforce faggot?
>>
File: 1322531108494.png (134 KB, 334x393) Image search: [Google]
1322531108494.png
134 KB, 334x393
>>25866975
Because you are literally a cash-grab from Hasjew, and anyone who unironically likes this trash should be gassed
>>
File: 1449093256631s.jpg (8 KB, 250x187) Image search: [Google]
1449093256631s.jpg
8 KB, 250x187
>>25869791

▲ ▲

>pic is a sign in front of your dirt house.
yes i know how to triforce nigger
>>
I hope everyone here had their tetanus shots in preparation for this thread.
>>
File: 1450057955240.jpg (12 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
1450057955240.jpg
12 KB, 480x360
>>25869810
>Failing this hard
>>
c+3=6
-3 -3
C=3
Benis :D
>>
>>25869911
What is benis?
>>
File: sunset.png (166 KB, 700x500) Image search: [Google]
sunset.png
166 KB, 700x500
>>25867049
They're hot multicoloured ayy-lmaos.
>>
>>25869810

▲▲

try harder
>>
>>25870758
>they don't know the alt+255 option doesn't work anymore
>>
>>25869740
Go on
>>
File: Z_Spurdo.png (6 KB, 528x404) Image search: [Google]
Z_Spurdo.png
6 KB, 528x404
>>25869953
Bebi dond hörd mi no moar :DDDDDDDDD
>>
>>25867316
O gurwa ,my bone :DDDDD
>>
Hey, look guys! I'm a newfag :D

▲ ▲
>>
>>25869791
would you please post the pastebin for this groundhogs day green
>>
>>25869953
Dhads whad ur mum sed dwo u ad ur birthenings :DDDDDD:DDD:DDDDD x----------DD Ged id,you dotn haev own :DDD
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-9LWHEf0VFo&spfreload=10

>You look at them, unable to say a word
>"Anon. Please. We just want to know why"
"..."
>"We just want to be your friends"
"W-well.."
>"Why can't you be ours?"
"...I d-don't know if-"
>"We just want to play"
"...you wot?"
>"Come play with us"
>All of a sudden your eyes seem to catch something. As if the scenery changed for a split second, but it was all too fast to grasp.
>"Come play with us, anon."
>It happens again. This time you catch something pink on the walls
>"Forever..."
>It's...cake. Cake splattered all over the walls"
>"...and ever..."
>The girls are lying on the ground. Motionless. Their bellies filled. Near them lies a pile of cans of whip cream. All empty.
>"And ever."
>You cover your eyes, scared. When you move the hands away, everything looks normal, like nothing happened.
"D-discord...I'm scared."
>"Remember what Mrs. Celestia said. It's just like pictures in motion, Anon. They aren't real."
"..."
>"Now, let's go harrass Sweetie Belle."
>>
>>25871376
Strange that's all I can say
>>
File: Fug Crab.jpg (66 KB, 666x666) Image search: [Google]
Fug Crab.jpg
66 KB, 666x666
>>25871269
fug
>>
>>25866975
>You look at Fluttershy in disgust.
"You stalk me everyday in school like some twisted yandere out of a Japanese manga. You also had the gall to accuse me of abusing my dog because I give him cheese as an occasional treat."
>A glance at Rainbow Dash.
"You used to belittle and pick on me in kindergarten, not that you'd likely remember a 'little, unimportant guy' like me."
>A scowl at Pinkie.
"You frighten me because you constantly act like you're high on ice or crack. And you harass me and others endlessly."
>A dark look towards Rarity...
"I asked you out two years ago, but instead of politely declining you insulted me, calling me 'uncouth' and a 'barbarian'. Because of that, no girl in this school except one has considered me boyfriend material, and nor will they."
>A quizzed look at Applejack.
"I don't know you enough to dislike you personally, but you know that girl I mentioned before -- my now-ex?
"She cheated on me with your cunt of a brother, who knew she wasn't single at the time.
"And now I have her ringing me every night, begging me to take her back after your brother was finished using her."
>>
>>25872655
Anon getting fucking savage.
>>
>>25869740
>Pinkie has fluttershy by her shoulders, shaking her.
>Rainbow dash looks like she just killed someone, looking at her hand like if it was some sort of weapon.
>You realize that rarity is still here.
>Better finish it while there's time.
>>
>>25872655
Will there be more?
>>
File: kornheiser lel.jpg (12 KB, 231x363) Image search: [Google]
kornheiser lel.jpg
12 KB, 231x363
>>25869740
>Angel throws you a wave before hopping off to freedom
>>
File: ponkaminaa.jpg (26 KB, 335x310) Image search: [Google]
ponkaminaa.jpg
26 KB, 335x310
>>25866975
Because you're human female highschool students. And we all know how superficial and bitchy female highschool students are. At least in your pony forms I can fantasize that you're different
>>
>>25873174
Nah.
>>
>>25873304
Too bad. It seems like a fun story
>>
>>25872791
Hope Rarity gets it the worst
>>
would anon hate Sunset and twilight?
>>
>>25873600
Seems like the only one worth shit in this thread to be honest family.
>>

▲▲
>>
>>25877311
are u blind?!?!?! there's gold in this thread nigga.
Thread replies: 74
Thread images: 20

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.