[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>the first one is about rocks >they're all about rocks
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4
File: about rocks.png (102 KB, 533x301) Image search: [Google]
about rocks.png
102 KB, 533x301
>the first one is about rocks
>they're all about rocks
why is maud the most based?

also, why is limestone and cunt?
and marble x bigmac OTP? you know they are down with a little incest.
>>
>>25864654

Maud dies in the movie. The script leaked.
>>
File: purge.png (273 KB, 518x700) Image search: [Google]
purge.png
273 KB, 518x700
>>25864654
>>
>the first one is about cocks
>they're all about cocks
why is op such a faggot?
>>
>>25864704
I do write a lot of fan fictions about fat girl cocks, does that Count?
>>
>>25864667
i hop so
>>
>>25864654
>incest.
Stop that, you fucking moron. Stop using that fucking term wrong.

Incest refers only to direct antecedents and descendants (parents, grandparents, children, grandchildren, etc.), siblings (full and half), and parent's siblings and antecedents/descendants (aunts, uncles, great aunts, great uncles, nieces, nephews, grandnieces, grandnephews, etc.).

First cousins are the most problematic, with varying sects (Catholics) and regions (various states in the U.S., most of India, iirc) banning first cousin marriage, but even so, something like 80% of the world allows them. Almost no place disallows second cousin marriages. Nobody in the world bats an eye at third or more.

Pinkie Pie and Applejack are (and remember, only *possibly*, they might be no relation at all) *FOURTH* cousins *TWICE REMOVED*. Pinkie's siblings would have the same relation to AJ's siblings.

Nobody in the fucking world would label this "incest". Stop spreading disinformative labels.
>>
>>25866147
Ya that bothers me to, that many generations apart and there will likely be no closer genetically than two random Scotts.
>>
File: 1436019339058.gif (745 KB, 300x169) Image search: [Google]
1436019339058.gif
745 KB, 300x169
YOO the phone sex thread died? Anyone have the arch? Assuming writefag didn't finish the story?
>>
File: 1445991579738.png (282 KB, 742x914) Image search: [Google]
1445991579738.png
282 KB, 742x914
>>25864654
>why is maud the most based?
Best pone's going to be pretty based, guy
>>
>>25864654
Oh my god, Maud is so fucking sexy, holy shit!
>>
>>25864654
>incest.
If that is incest then the vast majority of people who fuck someone who's family has lived in the same area are committing incest.
>>
>>25864654
I would rock her world
>>
>>25864654
I'd get stoned with Maud
>>
>>25864654
>why is maud the most based?
>also, why is limestone and cunt?
>and marble x bigmac OTP?
All of these are shit
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.