[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What did you faggots did in highschool? Let's have a"
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4
File: images (19).jpg (9 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
images (19).jpg
9 KB, 225x225
What did you faggots did in highschool? Let's have a" good memories" if you will, I remember that this guy was fucking with me, you know and stuff and I stole his computer and I pickpocketed a lot, I am clephtoman, or whatever name is in english, but I couldn't stop stealing things , now I'm more calmed , it was kinda funny y'now , stealing shit from fags I never liked, now I work as a math teacher in a highschool , weird how things turned out in the end ,me faping to ponies and teaching math , not the best teacher and I kinda hate my students
A little extra, dubs decide if I report a kid that stole a cellphone
>>
File: image.jpg (13 KB, 250x208) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
13 KB, 250x208
>>25855070
I 'accidentally' made mustard gas in the science lab
>>
>>25855070
I had a teacher I really didn't like, dosed his coffee with ipecac.
Oh, and it's kleptomaniac
>>
>>25855489
Thanks, didn't new how to spell it, in spanish it's "kleptomano" when you refer as yourself
>>
>>25855539
*knew
>>
File: 1405908125113.gif (962 KB, 421x222) Image search: [Google]
1405908125113.gif
962 KB, 421x222
>>25855070
My freshman year of highschool, I discovered drugs.

By my junior year I was dropping acid several times a week, and 2-3 day cocaine binges were the norm. I had a girlfriend, and we really did love each other, but we were so messed up. Basically all we did was look for the next party and the next hit of literally whatever you've got.

We did retarded shit. Fucking in any empty room, stealing money from teachers. One time I actually stole liquor from the headmaster's house (he lived on campus).

There's a million crazy stories I could tell, but I think you get the idea: we were on drugs all the time.

We went to college together. I could've gone to a really nice one, but her grades weren't so good, so I settled. Then things got really bad.

Fast forward ten years. She has epilepsy from brain damage incurred by too many dirty e pills, and I'm posting here. We haven't talked to each other in a very long time.

Don't do drugs, guys.
>>
>>25855070
I put laxatives in my coke and then somebody drank it while I was away, a few lessons later the guy who drank my coke ran to the door with shits trailing behind him...does this count?
>>
File: derpi_1026487.png (658 KB, 750x750) Image search: [Google]
derpi_1026487.png
658 KB, 750x750
>>25855070
I hardly remember a thing about high school.
>>
>>25855684
>Don't do drugs, guys.
Or you know, just don't be a dumb ass and do 'em in moderation. Also make sure you're getting clean shit. You're the reason why we can't have nice things.
>>
>>25855684
Hey! You were the opposite of me! I didn't do drugs but as I said before , I stole shit, calculators, phones, pickpocketed wallets, I even had a trench coat with custom pockets I made myself If something went wrong and they tried to register me, they would never feel the phone/wallet in my coat, computers were more dificult though, I had to wait in the library (because there where no cameras in there but a teacher was always watching) so , what yo do is wait for someone to talk to her in the morning(because we had classes ) and scan for an unwatched one, the moment she turned her head to speak to the fag who asked something(a friend could help) you take the computer quickly without a sound and put it in your trench coat(it has to be bigger and loose) , you then hold the shot with your arm pressed against the side of your stomach but not as much to be suspicious, thenask her something , that way when they ask who took it , she wont suspect a thing from you, it requires a lot of luck , but it can be done, when pickpocketing you need gloves( I used thin leather ones, I put chalk on them
>>
>>25855470
How did you do that
>>
>>25855070
Science classes were amazing.

Bio, we had a former criminal mortician for a teacher. Guy told us all kinds of screwed up stories.

Chem, the teacher believed that explosions were educational. She was also really easy to get good grades with, which meant we spent 75% of our time making things explode/burn/generally having fun and 25% book learning, still got good grades.

Physics, took a physics/shop class double section. Our teacher again believed learning hands-on was good experience, so we built trebuchets and remote-controlled bulldozers from scratch.
>>
>>25855070
>Good memories
I had none, I was forced into a classroom full of mental insane fuckers because I had ADHD.
I was the only normal asshole that was sane. There was even a fat-ass 22 or 24 yearold who was a freshman, talked like he was an infant and had a pet cockroach. Also niggers with fucking anger issues that would hit the teachers for whatever shit reason they had. No arrests, just "They're special"
The only good memory I had was getting out of there by the third year. The people in there wanted to claim that arguing with people was a mental thing, which took me awhile to get out.
>>
>>25855070

Not so much of a story of my doing, but this is burned into my brain.

So in 12th grade, I was in an honors Chem II class. There weren't many of us in there. And when I say 'not many' I mean three including the teacher. Teach was the chillest guy I've ever met to date. Old guy; used to do top secret scientific work for the government, or so the my friends that graduated the year before me said. He never talked about it and would dodge the question if possible.

One day during class, I shit you not, two black suits walk in the room and ask to speak with him in private. He goes outside. 20 minutes later, he walks back in with a grin.
>"It happens sometimes, ya know?"

Starts the lesson back where he left off like nothing happened.

A few months later, one day I walk into class. Other person shows up and sits as well. He says,
>"I'm bored and we're two weeks ahead of schedule in this class. You kids want to learn something fun?"

We of course say yes.

A week and a half later, and I have a notepad with frightening detailed instructions on how to build a nuclear warhead from scratch.

That notepad is still at my parent's house somewhere.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.