[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who are the eastern unicorns and what are the Eight Enchanted
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
Who are the eastern unicorns and what are the Eight Enchanted Items of Meadowbrook, exactly? Twilight mentioned them in the S5 premiere and then we never heard of them again.
>>
I heard if you brought them all together you can summon a very powerful pony.
>>
Like the pony of shadows. Never heard from again.
>>
>>25825066
That was Tirek.
>>
They have to save something for next season.
>>
>>25825785
Well both of them know about them. What do eastern unicorns even look like?
>>
>>25825051
Nyxposting is like Glimmerposting but somehow even more forced.
What if you can summon Starswirl?
>>
>>25825036
I thought it was Shimmer who mentioned it, but they weren't really real. It was just Glimmer bluffing herself up.

I should probably go watch the season opener again.
>>
>>25825036
a way for Twilight to seem smarter and for Starlight to seem more threatening
>>
>>25825036
They aren't relevant at all, they were just Shimmers excuse
As for what they are, we probably will never know.
>>
>>25825819
No, Glimmer made up that her stick was one of the artifacts, Twilight confirmed the horse made 7 Artifacts, not 8
>>
>>25825819
>>25825879
No, Starlight claimed that she found the ninth artifact. There were only eight.
>>
>>25825904
This anon finally has it right.
They exist(ed), but Glimmer pretended there was a ninth.
>>
>>25825904
My memory was off, oh well.
But wait:
>Twilight
>RD
>Ponk
>Apple
>Flutters
>Rarity
>Spike
>GlimGlam
that's 8, one for each of them, here's hoping next season is more focused on Lore than just "new locations"
>>
File: stupid hoers box.png (27 KB, 869x992) Image search: [Google]
stupid hoers box.png
27 KB, 869x992
>>25825879
>>25825904

Then I was wrong.

I will go sit in the box of shame for letting my memory slip so.
>>
>>25825931
Same. More like Griffonstone.
>>
>>25825051
Nyx is literal trash.

I would like Starswirl, please.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.