[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Welcome to McDonalds my name is Diam- " >"Ugh
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 8
>Welcome to McDonalds my name is Diam- "
>"Ugh not you again!"
>"Why are you even here? Do you like embarrassing me in front of my coworker or are you trying to prove that you can look handsome by eating here everyday?"
>"So are you going to order something or you going to stand there like a fucking dumbass?
>"There are ponies behind you in line who wants to eat".
>"And no they're not here for your micro sized cock."
>>
>>25820367
Just stopped by to bring you your mouth wash for after work bae.
>>
File: stoend magiek hrsoe.png (144 KB, 735x662) Image search: [Google]
stoend magiek hrsoe.png
144 KB, 735x662
>>25820367
>"Uh...ummm...I will haaave....uhh...give me a num-...shit, just give me a couple bbq sauce packets and a medium mr pibb, please."
>>
>>25820367
WHOOPER NO ONjONS
>>
File: 1449435736441.gif (1 MB, 371x209) Image search: [Google]
1449435736441.gif
1 MB, 371x209
I'd like to speak to your manager please.
>"W-wait what?"
Yeah, I'm sorry Diamond Tiara but those words aren't pegasi.
>"What the hell are you talking about dumbass?!"
Because.. That shit don't fly.
>Diamond Tiara got fired from her job for verbally abusing customers
>Anon got his ten piece chicken nuggets and fries with barbecue sauce
>and of course, a chocolate shake
>Diamond Tiara was forever salty, much like the food
>>
>>25820367
ILL HAVE TWO NUMBER 9s...
>>
File: image.jpg (205 KB, 1791x801) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
205 KB, 1791x801
>>25820367
I'll have two number 9s, a number 9 large, a number 6 with extra dip, a number 7, two number 45s, one with cheese, and a large soda.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (166 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
166 KB, 1920x1080
Give me 15 Big Macs, 13 large fries, 50 nuggets, 7 McRibs, and a diet coke.
>>
>>25820965
>>25820968
>>
"I would like Quarter Pounder with extra cheese and that'll be it."
>"That'll be 7 bits. Please pull up to the next window."
>As you pull up towards the window you notice Diamond Tiara's plump flank hanging out of the cashier window on full display.
>"Please insert you bits into the slot."
>Doing as told you were instructed you inserted the bits into Diamond Tiara's glistening vagina one by one. You could've sworn you herd a faint moan.
>"U-Uh...sir you've given me more than what I needed. Would you like to donate the rest to the Ronald McDonald house?"
"No thanks I'll keep the change."
>"Ugh alright just give me one minute."
>Looking back once again at the plump ass on display catching Diamond Tiara's puckered anus twitching slightly. Of course this isn't anything new all employee must learn to fully control their bowel movements in order to extract the exact amount of change. One by one each bit fall to the counter from the gaping ponut. Diamond Tiara always struggle to get the last coin out but none the less she succeeded.
>"*pant* Please take you *pant* change and pull up to the next window *pant* we'll have your food ready by then." She said sweating profusely.
"Thanks." You said while thinking about giving her a negative feedback on her performance.
>Pulling up to the next and final window it was Snips to greet you this time.
>"You've order the Quarter Pounder with extra cheese right?" He said with the biggest smile.
"That's right." Giving him a wink.
>Snips face was bright red from blushing as he was getting the food prepared.
>"Would you like any sauce with that sir?"
"Sure I guess."
>"Would you like salty or sweet?"
"Salty would be nice."
>"One moment please." Snips said walking to the back to let Rumble know.
>Peeping in the back you've catch Rumble in the back with Snails.
>Rumble stroking Snails flaccid penis to hardness with his hooves while fondling his bigger than average testicles.
>Once Snails reach full hardness Rumble quickly taken Snails cock
>>
>Once Snails reach full hardness Rumble quickly taken Snails cock into his mouth only sucking on his tip while his free hoof is prodding his tight anus.
>Snails moans in pleasure from the stimulation he was receiving from Rumble. Bucking his hips further into the colt's mouth.
>After feeling Snails cockhead flare in his mouth Rumble try to pull off but was stuck in place.
>Rumble catching the first of many loads directly into his mouth manage to swallow before choking.
>After a bit of struggling Rumble manged to pull off the cock before more cum was wasted. But that before getting another hot load on his face messing his mane.
>Getting a small container Rumble put it directly over Snails flared cock collecting every drop that manage to squirt out.
>After milking Snails dry and all the cum collected within the cintainer Rumble put it into the bag and handed it to you with a smile on his face.
>"Thansk for stopping by *cough* McDonald please enjoy your meal." He said with a slight bit of cum running down his lip.
>You happily grab your meal and went on with your day.
>>
>>25823135
>>25823159
FUCKFUCKFUCKFUCK I NEED MOAR
>>
>>25824159
I did write a few more stories awhile back that I've got saved but it's nothing explicit if that's what you're looking for but I highly doubt it. Besides I'm not even a writefag
>>
>>25823135
>>25823159
I have the weirdest boner right now.
>>
>>25823159
That's not a quarter pounder with extra cheese at all...
>>
File: tumblr_mrxba6sRlr1qdlh1io1_400.gif (2 MB, 388x285) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mrxba6sRlr1qdlh1io1_400.gif
2 MB, 388x285
>>25823135
>>25823159
The fuck I just read and why do I want more?
>>
File: 1428930372871.gif (928 KB, 344x297) Image search: [Google]
1428930372871.gif
928 KB, 344x297
>>25820963
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.