[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Clingy Glimmer
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4
File: Come to bed with me Anon.png (189 KB, 886x902) Image search: [Google]
Come to bed with me Anon.png
189 KB, 886x902
>"Are you, coming to bed soon? You know I can't get to sleep without you sleeping by my side.."
"Come on, I got stuff I'm working on, and I'm not even tired, just go do something till I'm done."
>"But I feel loooonely.."
>This is Starlight Glimmer, at first she seemed like the catch of the day.
>A pretty in pink mare with a sexy voice and a slender bod.
>She loves the hell out of you and she is always by your side.
>But the problem is she loves you too much.
>You can't get away from her, she's always wanting to cuddle with you, and hold your hands.
>Shes WAY too affectionate, overly touchy and kissy.
>Sure she does nice things, but she goes overboard.
>Shes even started to analyze you, and look through all your phone, papers, and computer files.
>She knows almost everything about you.
>You haven't had space in months and it's driving you fucking crazy.
>Theres no time to yourself, she INSISTS on being everywhere with you at every given time.

How do you save yourself from this nightmare?
>>
Rape
>>
>>25818337
she'd be devesteded for live if she saw all the shit I have on my computer
>>
File: 1449484487322.png (108 KB, 630x628) Image search: [Google]
1449484487322.png
108 KB, 630x628
>>25818337
>How do you save yourself from this nightmare?

Implying this is a bad thing
>>
>>25818337
Why would I want to read about anon not wanting to have passionate impregnations with best pony?
>>
>>25818337
>How do you save yourself from this nightmare?
I stop being a beta faggot and accept glorious glimglam into my life?
>>
>>25818337
>You can't get away from her, she's always wanting to cuddle with you, and hold your hands.
>Shes WAY too affectionate, overly touchy and kissy.
>However, after twenty plus years of feeling alone, unable to connect with people, and spending every night on your own, before going to sleep in an empty bed, wishing you just had someone to hold, before you even got to Equestria, this isn't actually a bad thing for you.
>>
File: staffspin.gif (295 KB, 815x540) Image search: [Google]
staffspin.gif
295 KB, 815x540
>>25818337
>Drive her further into insanity hole and make yandere out of her (maybe not "I'll kill just make you smile" type, but "I'll broke your bones if you leave me")

>Proceed to wite green about her on /mlp/, because there's not a lot of yandere stuff.

>Get pussy and my own general.
>>
>>25818553
I thought the last > was about GlimGlim at first. Man, it makes me feel sad.
>>
>>25818337
>Pink
What are you on about? She's clrearly purple, like lavender purple
>>
>>25818337
Accept her love and share it equally with her

Or alternatively explain she needs to share you equally with other ponies
>>
>>25818337
>>You can't get away from her, she's always wanting to cuddle with you, and hold your hands.
>>Shes WAY too affectionate, overly touchy and kissy.

this sounds great.
>>
File: 1435437555812.png (159 KB, 1557x1419) Image search: [Google]
1435437555812.png
159 KB, 1557x1419
>>25818553
Make it thirty.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.