[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
MLPFEMTORPG: Order of Jobbers Edition
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 73
Thread images: 6
File: mlpfmtorpg-2.0_core UNOFFICIAL.jpg (3 MB, 1200x2559) Image search: [Google]
mlpfmtorpg-2.0_core UNOFFICIAL.jpg
3 MB, 1200x2559
>2 0 Rules
goo gl/GZeKHu
>2 0 Multiclasses
goo gl/3Gzb5Z

>1 4 rules
goo gl/jyvXV
>1 4 Multiclasses
goo gl/6Tvgb

>Expanded Racials 3 5 (New Release!)
goo gl/LdJNFf

>OP Image:
goo gl/IpKEC
>optional dice-bot script
http://jsbin com/amemah/latest

>ooc chat
http://cytu be/r/Pretendhorse_Playhouse
>Alternate Chat
http://cytu be/r/mlprpg
This is where everyone is! Stop by and say hi!

>IRC:
Channel is #MLPRPG
Host is Rizon
http://client01 chat mibbit com/?channel= is the recommended client No downloads needed! Its all browser based!
>>
File: clock59.jpg (2 MB, 3508x2480) Image search: [Google]
clock59.jpg
2 MB, 3508x2480
>>25813853
>Ordinary people think merely of spending time. Great people think of using it.

Calling sheets for 59ths session of TimeQuest tonight
>>
File: NeroandCrumplearriveonthescene.png (312 KB, 704x396) Image search: [Google]
NeroandCrumplearriveonthescene.png
312 KB, 704x396
>>25813919
http://pastebin.com/suUANz89
>>
>>25813853
http://pastebin.com/0DRyArfZ
>>
File: Bad End (For You).gif (2 MB, 224x168) Image search: [Google]
Bad End (For You).gif
2 MB, 224x168
>>25813919
http://pastebin.com/uMeKkzmM
>>
>>25813919
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iHdm-iKQNLo

>YEAR: 1 BE

>>25813934
>>25814108
>Outside of Earth Republic Capital City
Wing's staff seems to back fire on him at the last moment, sparking back and causing his mask to explode off his face with the barrage of long range attacks pelting him from afar. He grunts, and growls, and roars in pain from the naplam, blasts of the missiles, and the spear digging right into his chest. He's almost through the portal

"Hahaha... I am sorry but, it would appear I was unprepared for this. I have new orders to retreat. Thank you for the good fight. Freedom Rings is yours, for now. Congratulations!"

Boo and Screech yelp, grabbing at Crumple's controls, "I got 'im!"

"No I got 'im!"

"Fuck off, he's mine!"

Both bats shots go wide and miss Wing, the broken pegasus flying through the portal successfully as it closes behind him, leaving his broken pieces and his mask laying on the ground.

"DAMNIT!"
"You threw my shot off, dude!"

Boo looks outside of Crumple towards Honey and Nero, "But uh... that's a win, right? We won? YEAH! Fuckin' Order of Eon don't own SHIT."

Looking around, the other companion of Wing, Caduceus, appears to have vanished entirely from sight, no longer resting by the tree as he was before.
>>
>>25814181
>>25814055
>Forests between the Earth Republic and Unicornia
>"Oh shit!, Really? And here I thought we were the first to be abusing this stuff. Yeah, the year's 1011 where me and Twi come."
Luke turns to twilight before she can get on his case about talking too much
>"I know what you're gonna say twilight, relax, this guy's the grandfather of timetravel it don't matter so much what we tell him. A smart guy Starswirl won't let sensitive info destroy the timeline."

Luke returns the conversation to Starswirl. "So uhh, we came tryin'a dig up dirt on this cult called the order of Eon. And we got a lead on Eo Naxx Fang having some affiliations with their sort. So if you could take us to her tower that'd be dandy."
"Oh no, hardly." Starswirl comments. "I've used it frequently."

Twilight's eyes bulge, "Wait, what?!"

"Naturally, you wouldn't think I'd squandered the chance to test it? Everything I do is fated to happen regardless, so it changes nothing. I must have furniture from over 10 different centuries in my study..."

Twilight's eyes bulge, "That's... I mean, I guess if it was supposed to happen, that version of the spell, but still." She looks to Luke, and sighs, "I guess if there's one guy we can trust with it, it's Starswirl."

"Hmph. Still." He moves over towards Clover and Fang, ready to rejoin with them, "I haven't heard of the Order of Eon. Sounds silly. But, I feel responsible for you being here so, I shall oblige. Just do not tell Clover: I have not shared with her my experiences with time magic and I do not feel she is ready yet."

Twilight whispers, "Is it just me, or is it kind of funny how he thinks you're more ready for time magic than freakin' CLOVER is?"

(1/2)
>>
>>25814195
>Fang is still speaking with Clover as Starswirl rubs his beard.
"Very well..." Starswirl nods his head, looking at them both. The bells on his hat give a jingle as he looks down at him. "I do know of it's dwelling place. I can take us all there right now. But be warned, time traveller, investigate this order what you must but not antagonize anything you see there. The Tower of Eo-Naxx Fang has powerful wards and I have no interest in foal-sitting you." His horn sparks up, "Are you ready?"

>Khazard sheet here
>Earth Republic Capital City, Offices of Senator Tough Nut
Sight bows in thanks as you allow him to go upstairs, Steel mulling over the response they were given.

"I'm afraid it's worse than even that... this is NOT the Sight I remember. He sounds like him, he talks like him, but, he's... wrong. Maybe those were taken away too. Maybe all I remember of Sight is what was left when I lost my staff." He sounds almost defeated, in tone. If you weren't standing up for him, he'd likely sit down.

"...There is something, that had been disturbing me with how Fang described her staff to me. She seemed to think it was an entity, a conscious thing. I sometimes got that inclination, but I convinced myself it was just me losing control of the power it provided. But, what if she's not wrong? What... what if my staff was the same, and I never realized it?"
(1/2)
>>
>>25813919
http://pastebin.com/zfGK7ALa
>>
>>25814215
You don the cloak of shadows, and follow Sight's trail up the stairs, passing through the door into a study. Inside, you see a large, solid black bell, held up by three prongs in free floating space. Sight is putting his good hoof on the bell, and you can hear him speaking aloud.

"Wing, Caduceus, Glace, this is Eo-Naxx Sight. You have new orders."

"Wing, retreat to 1500 AE. Leave Freedom Rings to them. Glace, you are to finish up with your distraction one way or the other, then return to your original objective. You will pick up where Wing left off later. Be warned: I miscalculated their abilities, they're somehow even stronger in this iteration. Caduceus, take to cover, and return to the cave. I'll have more orders for you there."
>>
>>25814181
Nero watches as Wing escapes and their slowed state comes to an end, Nero still shining with light.

"Was that it?" Nero asks with disappointment, looking around to notice Caduceus had fled, His sword and shield dissipating into golden particles that disappear into his gems as He pulls His spear from its upright state in the snow, turning to Crumple.

"I think your scanner needs work."
>>
>>25814181
With a small, upset huff, Honey picks up the mask left by Wing. She stares down at it for a bit, until the sounds of the bats bring her out of thinking. She collects what other armor scraps she can as well, no doubt going to find some use for it.

"Heya Boo, Screech!" Honey yells out, having Crumple land and open its head. She flies up and lands, staring at the two of them silently for a moment. But she grins widely suddenly with a laugh.
"That wasa awesome! You two kickeda his ass really good! Hell, I'ma half tempted to give youa something nice for that damn gooda work."

>>25814282
"Jeez, Goldie," Honey says with a slight pout and a roll of her eyes, "waya to sell yourself shorta. Ever stopped toa think we're just thata more awesome at kickinga ass than they are?"
>>
>>25814215
"I don't know, but a staff couldn't take your memories just from losing it. Maybe there is something secret about your staff, but I don't believe what he's saying about it."
Onyxia pauses before they trail after Sight.
"I know there's nothing missing from you. We're one body right now, so I can feel it."

>>25814224
Onyxia holds in the doorway as Sight speaks.
"Freedom? Does he mean the pony the others went checking on?"
Onyxia creeps a bit closer to get a better view of the orb he's speaking into, and to hear him better.
"Who is he talking too?"
>>
>>25814317
"That pony with him." Nero begins.

"According to Freedom, that was Caduceus, the god of thieves, son of Lamashtu. Yet before we faced Wing, you claimed he was the more powerful of the two."

"Either Freedom is giving us false information, or your scanner is, because that fight was almost boring. Either way I pity the Order of Eon, if that is really the best they can do."
>>
>>25814195
Luke moves along following Starswirl "Eeyeah, sure thing Oldtimer."

"Some big talk coming from my ASSISTANT." Luke responds to Twilight.
>>
>>25814370
"Alla I hear is somepony shittinga on me right when I gota into a good mood. Thanks, Dresses," she says with a slightly crossed look.
"And besides, what'sa so fucking special about a 'god' anywaya? He pussied outa, so he can clearly die justa like everything else I point mya weapons at, or he woulda still be herea getting his ass blow upa."
>>
>>25814453
Nero glares for a moment at the insult.

"What is so special about a god? Do you truly mean to tell Me your people lack gods? A god is immortal, he is powerful, radiant, mighty almost beyond mortal measure."

"And Caduceus is one, as surely as I am. I only wish I knew why he was here."

Nero asks looking at the forest where he fled.
>>
>>25814282
Boo and Screech shout and whoop continuously from inside the vehicle, Boo shouting out, "Well what did ya expect with the Boo-ster on board, Nero? Man, I can't believe it... he never even layed a hoof on us!"

>>25814317
Picking up the mask off the ground, you see it's mostly still intact save for the left cheek that broke off first when you attacked Wing earlier.

Boo and Screech smile and wrap their hoves around each other's shoulders as Honey congratulates them with a laugh

Screech smirks, "I-I thought I was signing my life away for a second there, getting that involved, but... holy crap, we were great! You were great, I mean... jeez."

Boo perks up a brow, "What KIND of reward?"

>>25814336
"Couldn't it?" Steel turns his head towards the ground, "That sounds exactly like what was afflicting Fang... she can't remember any of her past since she made her staff." He forms your muzzle into a smile, "But... you are probably correct. I know who I am. If you feel there is nothing missing from me, then I believe it as well."

>>25814336
Peering in through the safety of the shadowscape, Steel taps your hoof, "Freedom was indeed the other pony the others are seeking... but, I have no idea who this Wing, Glace, or Caduceus is. I assume that they're... wait." He looms in. "That bell he's touching, I recognize that!" Steel looks more attentive, "I told you he had a staff similar to Fang's, but slightly different? That bell was on the top of it. I am sure of it, that is part of his staff, it even has the three prongs."

"Wing," Sight says aloud, "I am hardly interested in your excuses or your apologies. Underestimating them was my error, but surely you would have me expect more from my Cardinals?" He pauses a moment, "I will tell you what I have in mind when you arrive there, Caduceus. I am in the middle of entertain' company."

He turns his gaze back exactly towards where Steelnyxia stands, grinning behind his large glasses.
>>
>>25814562
>>25814410
Starswirl gives a quick chuckle. "Very well. CLOVER! Come over here girl, we're adding another stop on our field trip."

Clover looks shocked, her green form running over, "Wait, what?! But, Starswirl, what about the blue flu? We need to get these roots..."

He rubs his beard. "AH. Right, right, almost forgot. Hmph. Take care of that first then, I'll handle this."
"But-"
"Thank you again, dear." A sudden flash of golden light surrounds Twilight and Luke, blinding them both as all the scenery changes around them.

"Hmm. Thought I could get inside..." Starswirl muses, looking up. "She's grown even more clever.."

Twilight shakes her head and looks around, staring up at a massive tower that raises six stories above the icy ground below. A swirling cloud of white snow circles it, and Luke recognizes the old Tower of Fang in its former glory. It is a pristine white, in far better condition than when he last saw it before, and at its base rests a single purple doorway.

Twilight gasps, "The Tower of Fang... in its prime. No documented images of it like this were ever made, I assumed no one could find it until it collapsed."
>>
>>25814514
Honey meets his glare with one of her own.
"Are thoseaa what those ponies kepta talking about when they saida 'oh god, please don'ta kill me?' Cause eithera they can't hear, they're assholesa, ora they're fucking dead like thosea ponies."

"And thata guy looked nothing like anya of that shit you said, soa I think you're about asa wrong as you say my scannera is."

>>25814562
"That's because therea is nothing too deadly that a shit loada of firepower can't solvea," Honey says to Screech with a confident grin.

Her attention goes to Boo.
"Well shita, what do you want? And noa, you can't havea Crumple."
>>
>>25814562
"If that's his staff, maybe they're more of the Order. Then, he was trying to look for Freedom too... What would they want with him?"

As Sight mentions company and turns, Onyxia takes a step back reflexively.
"Think he's going to come back down to check on us. We better head back before he does."
>>
>>25814629
"Such callous blasphemies." Nero comments without much emotion.

"I did not mean to start a fight however. You're right, My concerns about this encounter can wait. We should celebrate, and then plan our next move. Bring Me aboard."

Nero says with a pleasant demeanor.
>>25814562
"If this is the best the Order can marshall, this war will be over almost before its began."

>will post again following shrinkage
>>
>>25814696
>>25814562
Honey keeps a slightly annoyed look on him, but then...relents?!
"Oh finea. Can't stay mad ata you when you saya I'm right."

With a nod, Honey shrinks Nero down and brings him to the cargo hold.
"Boo, Screech. Wea can talk as wea walk," Honey says, walking with the bats to meet Nero and the other two passengers on board.
>>
>>25814567
"Blue flu? eeh here take some more cough syrup." Luke hands he the bottle of nyquil.

Lukewarm is whisked away by the brightly teleport. He arrives at Eo Naxx's front yard in a daze, and tries to rub the pulinpas out of his eyes. "Ow dang! I got headache. how about a warning next time before you flash the lights on us like that."

Luke approaches the door "So this is the goth chick's tower huh." Luke goes to open the door.
>>
>>25814771
Nero shrinks, walking into Crumple Zone and regrouping with Gale and Freedom, sitting back on the couch, leaning His spear against the corner.

"Freedom. Tell Me something. Does your future self possess your ability as well? Does his vision extend far enough to see us, even now?"

"And while I am thinking of it. Where is Glace the Gargoyle now? I trust Sir Sterling was able to intercept him?"
>>
>>25814629
Screech whistles, "Yeah, tell me about it... last time me and Boo tried using heavy ordnance like those cannons in medieval times, we just blew ourselves up."

"Hey dude, technology progressed. Don't blame the user blame the tool. With this much heavy gear the Order won't be able to do SHIT to us."

Boo rubs his muzzle, "Hmmm.... I can kind of think of something. Can you build me like, a lil' Crumple? Only, I'm gonna call it the Boo-yah 500."

>>25814683
"That would make sense... damn it all, Sight. Why did you hide all of this from me?" He asks no one in particular, but Sight turns his gaze away from the door to look back at the bell.

"He doesn't appear to be coming back down yet, though. He can't possibly see us while we are cloaked, if he is speaking to the Order then perhaps we can learn more."

"Glace, before you depart, intensify your storm, and make sure to call up a few of your friends once you're done with that knight that seems to be givin' y'all such a hard time."

>>25814696
>>25814771
As Nero is shrunk down and brought aboard, Boo and Screech follow behind Honey towards the gathering area, Boo pumping his hooves as he hears the words 'celebrate'. "AH YEAH! Crumple where do you keep the snacks on this thing?!"

Gale looks on at Honey and Nero, his eyes wide open with shock and awe. "I... I saw everything. On some sort of, magic portal here..." he points at a view-screen. "I've never seen such blasts and strength. I-I don't even know if Commander Hurricane's fiercest storms could match."

Freedom coughs up some phlegm, "Not a bad show. Guess I oversold ol' Wing a tad, but he's still out there somewhere. Still shouldn' underestimate 'im in the future, y'all did good goin all in from the start."
>>
>>25815055
>>25814830
As you approaching Freedom, he coughs, rubbing his head with his one good forehoof. "Eeeeyup. Even better, to be completely honest, I can see things even he can't see." He chuckles, "Hehehhe, sorry, mixed that up I reckon. But, you get my meanin' he doesn't get blocked by those images like Ug and I do. Can't even see what it is he's doin'..."

He coughs, looking out towards the forest on the view screen. "Glace is out in the forest right at this moment... and your knight did very well, she's fightin' him right now..." He coughs, "You'd be proud, she's putting up one hell of a fight, but..." he frowns, "I don't see her coming out a winner in this."

>>25814795
Starswirl grumbles, "I wish it were that simple." He says, taking the bottle of nyquil and looking at it. "Elixer alone won't solve the epidemic Unicornia's facing right now. Whatever's infesting them is magical in nature. And only magic can cure magic." He grumbles, "Not that that stops the fools in the King's court from immediately blaming our neighbors."

As you both teleport, he shakes the bells on his hat, "I gave you plenty of warnings, remember? Why would you ask me to bring you here if you weren't ready to come here?"

Twilight chuckles, "Uh, hehe, I-I think he assumed you'd just, walk us through the forest, sir."
"'Walk' all the way here? Hm. A bit hard on the hooves don't you think."

As you approach the door, you see a sudden shimmering shield of green flicker to live in front of you, Twilight shouting, "WAIT, Luke, there might be traps!"

And indeed there is. The shield flickers and stops your approach, and also shocks you with a wave of energy passing off of it
[1d10]
>>
>>25815055
Nero simply smirks to Gale's bewilderment, before looking more seriously to Freedom.

"We hardly did anything. This Cardinal was a laughing stock. To say we went 'all in' would be an insult to Honey and Myself."
>>25815065
Nero listens to all this, thinking.

"Boo, Screech, I want you to go back into the city and find the time machine. Bring it into the forest and radio us once you've done so. It is not safe leaving it in that city."

Nero says opening a portal and dropping out a radio, tossing it to one of them, standing up as He does so.

"Which direction is Glace? We should still have time to intervene if we move fast."

Nero asks Freedom.
>>
>>25815055
Honey caan't help but laugh a bit at the name.
"Hahaha, okaya, okay. I might be ablea to make something if wea ever go to my shithole ofa a time," Honey replies back.

"I thinka there are some cookies ina the other room," Honey says, pointing to a door leading to a kitchen, where Boo would find simple, fresh cookies that taste of (surprise!) honey.

Honey grins at Gale.
"That's a videoa screen," she says simply, "and you cana bet your flying ass they wouldn't. Though I woulda rather show you they wouldn'ta first hoof."

>>25815055
>>25815065
"Yeah. I guess I have him to look forward to fighting again," Honey says with a slight sigh.

At hearing Sterling not coming out a winner, Honey slams a hoof down.
"Bullshit! We'rea gonna fix that, then! Which way area they?!"
>>
>>25815055
"We'll find out eventually. If we find your staff again, we can probably get him to tell us more if he's been looking for it too."

"I know he can't see us, but I'd rather get down sooner than later so we have time to get out of the cloak."
Onyxia takes a step away until Sight calls for backup, turning back and leaning closer to the orb.
"Is he calling for more? But he just told that Wing one to leave, didn't he?"
>>
>>25815247
Boo cringes, "Awwwww shit. I went to your future Honey while you were chasing after Chitus. Have to admit, not a big fan. Got a million clones of me made by some whacked out griffon spying on your friends' house and had to watch myself die over and over, is that a common thing?"

Boo smacks his lips, "I'll just take the cookies for now, that sounds awesome!" He rushes in towards the kitchen, already beginning to take a few hungry bites as Screech goes in and grabs a few as well. You hear Screech comment, "Uhh.... Honey, you have anything that doesn't have your name in it?"

Gale stares at the screen. "A vid-ee-oh screen...? Such an odd thing..." he turns to look at Honey, glaring with a bit of pride, "OH, uh, I didn't mean that for absolute certain, more of a jest. Commander Hurricane has no peers, I have no doubt he would effortlessly trounce such a show of force. Obviously."

>>25815218
"I gotta admit, I was expectin' more too from the fella. Guess he was just havin' an off day or somethin', hehehehe... all the same though, I don't think it'll be that easy a secon' time."

Screech stands at attention and salutes, "Sir, yes sir, we'll get it back no problem." He grabs the radio as Boo complains.

"Awww, what?! We save the day and we DON'T get a snack break first?"
"Boo c'mon, you're fat enough as it is. You can eat a whole truck of donuts after we get this done for all I care. Now get your cloak: if the Earth ponies hate pegasi as much as Gale hates them, they're not gonna wanna see our wings."
>>
>>25815497
>>25815247
>>25815218
Freedom points in a certain direction to follow. "Due out that way, probably only a few minutes if y'all hurry.. but I don't see you makin' it in time." He smiles, "She's givin' it all she has though."

>>25815368
"But I don't even know where my staff is... he says Discord had it, which is where I last remember seeing it in my time, but that doesn't necessarily explain 'where'."

Steel nods his head, turning about with Onyxia before she stops and starts leaning in towards the bell he has his hoof on. "He did, but, this other one, Glace, I suppose is in a position to bring in more. That is, if he's actually talking to anyone, I don't see..."

"GLACE!" Sight says quite sternly. "That's enough, I know what you're plannin' to do and I'm givin' y'all a direct order: turn back, and get out. You let that lil' firebrand chop you up to bits and now you're easy prey if you even think about goin' after those two... I don't care HOW close you are, I will see to Freedom Rings another way, leave Sterling right there in the snow. She's done for, and you got bigger fish to cook up, son."
>>
>>25815497
"We can rest once this is over." Nero says dissipating His spear.

"We'll take My chariot. It will be faster." Nero says answering Freedom, exiting Crumple Zone and regrowing, a transparent portal dropping out His chariot.

"Get in." Nero says, turning to Crumple Zone the robot, stepping up and grabbing the reigns.
>>
>>25815514
"We were going to Discord to fix that curse on you anyways. We might get lucky and he'll still have it when we do."

"What's going on that he'd need backup for?"
As she hears Sterling's name, she approaches the orb with a rush.
"He's calling backup against Sterling? Why? Where did she run off too, she was with the others wasn't she?"
She questions out loud as she nears the orb, practically standing by Sight's side as she tries to see what's going on through the orb.
>[1d10]
>>
>>25815497
"Eh. Soundsa like something to do whena waiting for everything to enda gets boring," Honey says with a shrug.
""Well, ifa you want something else, says so now."

"Why woulda I? Honey is great," she says with smug grin.

"Oh, whena we save Sterling's flank, I'lla take you up on that challengea!" Honey says back to Gale, already looking forward to the future scrap.

>>25815514
"Oh yeah? We'lla see about that," Honey says, getting to Crumple's cockpit and taking flight to the direction indicated.

>>25815596
"Yea-no. I'll fly," Crumple's voice says, "that's dumb as hell; something that is able to fly just flying on something else."
>>
>>25815737
"Suite yourself. Just let Me know if you change your mind." Nero says taking off, His griffons pulling him up into the air going at normal speeds before rapidly accelerating far ahead of Crumple.
>>
>>25815737
"OH, uh, well Boo-yah 500 is still at the top of my wish list. Just, if we could keep the weird apocalyptic shit to a minimum I'd kind of prefer it while I'm there, hehe."

Screech groans as he puts down the cookies, "Yeah, especially when it's all you eat 24 hours a night, 7 nights a week."

Gale chuckles, "I'll... think about asking the Commander. He's very busy you know."

>>25815596
Boo and Screech both hop out as well, cloaks donned to hide their wings as they start soaring back for the capital. "We'll radio in when we find it, we'll make sure it's safe!" Screech calls back.

>>25815737
>>25815780
Crumple and Nero in his chariot take off from the battle area, the chariot pulling significantly ahead due to its specific enchantment to speed. The distance builds quickly between as you both head into the forest.

>>25815669
"Hmph... he had better. I already have enough revenge plotted without needing more reason."

As he mentions back up, he rubs your muzzle, "Obviously fighting against something or someone, involving Freedom Rings."

When you rush over to the bell on the desk as he keeps his hoof on it. "She must have had a good reason to, she was with Twilight and Luke. Why is she..."

As you try to peer a look at the bell, you see absolutely nothing but its dark, black surface looking back at you. You see Sight's head turn,

"I'm dreadfully, painfully sorry you had to hear that, Ms. Onyxia, Steel. But, don't bother lookin' through there, though. The only one seein' anythin' here is myself. Though, as unfortunate as dear Ms. Sterling's tragic incident here is, I am truly disappointed y'all took to eavesdropping. Didn't I tell y'all that was wrong to do to your Master, Steel?"

Steel immediately backs off, looking at Sight from behind the veil. "You... you can see us?"

"AND hear ya, son." He adjusts his specs. "Now, how bout the two of you wait down stairs while I finish up my personal business, won't ya?"
>>
>>25816005
"No promises," Honey replies to Boo before he flies off.

"Noponya is ever too busy fora a good fight."

Honey rolls her eyes as Nero pulls out ahead, watching where she flies and keeps an eye out for any signs of fighting.
>looking for signs of battle/anything odd in the landscape
[1d10]
>>
>>25816005
Onyxia freezes up as Sight speaks to them.
("H-How could he see us?")
She whispers.

"Wh-What did your... your lackey do to Sterling?! Where is she?"
She stammers out, her voice high as she starts, still off guard at them being spotted, not moving.
>>
>>25816059
>>25816005
Nero continues pulling ahead till He's nearly at the edge of the horizon line from Honey's perspective, the wind going through His mane as He slows down, materializing a radio and calling Honey.

>"I'm going to leave you behind if you do not get up here."
>>
>>25816106
"Just keepa flying. I'll be therea to bail your goldena ass out if something getsa you," Honey replies back from Crumple's onboard radio.
>>
>>25816151
>"You're being foolish." Nero says speeding up.

>"Keep in radio contact, I'll rush ahead." Nero says heading on.
>>
>>25816093
("I don't know! No one could see through it, not even him. I don't understand...")

Sight looks down at the ground, taking off his glasses and cleaning them against his shirt with the good hoof.

"I'm afraid Ms. Sterling had an unfortunate confrontation with one of our Order... while you sought me out, your associates Mr. Nero and Ms. Honey were successful in takin' a certain Freedom Rings outta the nuthouse." He puts the glasses back on his face before opening his eyes. "They tasked Ms. Sterling from keepin' one of our brothers from interceptin'. Mighta changed the tides, if not for her efforts. Y'all should be proud. She went down swinging."

"...you didn't..." you feel the cloak dissipate around you, Steel taking you both out of it he brings you to face him. "Tell me you didn't."

"...I'm sorry. It was not what we desired, but it could not be avoided."

"'You're sorry'?" Steel's hooves shake, "You're sorry?! What has happened to you, THAT is all you have to say for this?!"

"She started the confrontation. Glace merely defended himself."
>>
>>25816344
>>25816059
Honey falls behind into the forest, searching about the woods carefully for any signs of combat. As of yet you do not see any, as Freedom tries to point you in the direction of where the action occurred.

Your vision through the visor begin to fade: a white, thick fog seems to roll in from nowhere as distant whinnying can be heard in the distances. Ice and snow begins to fall heavily from above, a sharp wind beginning to howl as the weather all of a sudden worsens.

Freedom coughs and spats, keeping his hoof pointed for them to follow. "Glace ain't much farther now... but, y'all should know he's started on the move. And poor Sterling's not followin'..."

>>25816234
As Nero speeds on ahead, he soon experiences a similar effect: the visibility drops drastically in the time you tear on ahead through the forest, and a sudden storm kicks in from nowhere as the distant cries of whinnying horses roar.

Moving on directly in the way Freedom last pointed, you do not yet see any sign of Sterling among the thick cover of ice and snow, but as you soar through on your chariot you catch the slightest glimmer of shadow passing through the fog, and the beat of a heavy pair of wings flapping throughout the air with a low growl.
>>
>>25816358
"Goldie cana deal with Glace himselfa," Honey says to Freedom, "but I'ma finding Sterling first. Shea was nice and shit."

Honey listens to the whinnying, not thinking too much of it, but still had to ask something.
"Hey Freedom, Gale, area ponies just jumped and beaten ina woods all the timea, or this whinnying nota somepony being attacked?"

Honey continues searching for signs of Sterling's where abouts as she continues in the direction pointed to.

[1d10]
>>
>>25816358
Nero, form shining in the fog, lowers in altitude into the trees and approaches the gargoyle with great speed, flying above him.

"If you value your life I would suggest you land, before I shoot you out of the sky!"

Nero threatens.
>>
>>25816344
"No...Y-You mean... But we were just with her this morning, sh-she was with the others."
Onyxia weakly says, not wanting to believe what Sight is implying.
"He— You didn't have to... she couldn't..."
Onyxia tries to speak, but her mind can't accept that one of their friends has...
"W-Why?"
The only full question she can get out, leaving her body numb and in Steel's full control, trying to deny Sight's claim
>>
>>25816439
Gale looks around, climbing up towards the cockpit, "No. At least, Pegasi do not. And I doubt unicorns have the spine or earth ponies the wit to pull off anything such as that."

Freedom coughs, "You never woulda heard of them in your time, Honey. Those are the Windigos."

Gale raises his brow. "Windigos...?"

"*COUGH* malicious spirits of ice and snow that feed on hatred and rage. Glace holds a connection to them."

You sift through the growing ice and snow as it falls from the sky, trying to find the friend hidden within. Eventually, Freedom shouts, "Stop. You're here..."

Nearby, curled up by a tree lies a massive pile of snow, built up in a bundle. It seems to be vaguely pony shaped, and a red hoof gripping a sword lies lightly sticking out from underneath.

>>25816463
You see the shade of the gargoyle turn up, and a pair of piercing red eyes stare you in the eye through the white field of snow.

"Grrrrrr.... you.... are too bright for my tastes. Grrr.... I would oblige, but... grrrr, I have NEW orders."

He swiftly dodges to the left, putting his claws together as you hear him roar throughout the forest, "GOOOOO!!!"

[1d10+2] the blizzard intensifies

>>25816478
Sight lowers his gaze, "As I said, she left us no option-"

"NO!" Steel charges forward, slamming a hoof hard enough on the desk to leave an imprint. "No... we follow fate, but the Sight I knew would not use it as an excuse to justify despicable actions. Master, how can you not see this madness? Kidnapping a foal, letting loose a fiend like Chitus, killing our friend when you could have well have reeled in these 'monsters' of yours at any time?"

Sight sighs, "Steel, I realize you and Ms Onyxia are upset, but, there is a bigger picture to this scene than Sterling."

"...what happened to you?" Steel can only ask in disgust

Sight shakes his head, "I know where she is. If y'all would prefer to, say your goodbyes in person..."
>>
>>25816613
Nero's bow appears out of a portal, as He pulls back an arrow on the line.

"So be it." Nero says firing at his wing.

[1d10+1] Inspire
[1d10] Normal Ranged Attack
>>
>>25816613
Onyxia doesn't say anything, not that she could. After everything that happened just the day before in Canterlot, fighting a changeling trying to outpower the Princesses with an army backing him, and even saving Lavender from the brink...
"Where is she. She shouldn't be alone."
Onyxia says lowly, tone empty, their armor skin dulling.
>>
>>25816613
"He doesa, does he? Well what makesa them so dead-"
Honey stops as she sees the familiar red hoof.

She quickly has Crumple rush over to the snowpile, immediately beginning to dig her out.
"C'mon...still be awake or some shit!" Crumple's voice yells out. Once dug out enough, Honey is quick to shrink Sterling down and lift her up, bringing her inside the much warmer Crumple.

"C'mona Sterling, stay with us! Look, I'vea still got some mead!"
Honey hastily grabs what mead she has left, putting some into Sterling's mouth.
"If thisa shit burns going down, then ita should get you warmed up...right?!"
>>
>>25816663
Sight nods his head, moving over towards a piece of paper that lies nearby on the desk, a map of nearby regions. He begins marking it down with a quill pen.

"You'll be glad to know she isn't at the moment: Honey found her way there. But follow this map: it's a journey into the forest without wings, but you'll reach her..."

Steel takes the map on Onyxia's behalf, looking at it, "...why do this. Why do you blatantly let her listen to you order a monster to kill her friend, and then give her a map to find her body?"

Sight shakes his head, "Because, though you and your companions are at the moment doin' a real bang up job of interfering with my work? We're not enemies. I took no pleasure in what happened."

Steel moves Onyxia towards the stairs. "Well, I disagree on that last statement...we're going to see Sterling." He turns around, and glares. "And then, Master: I'm coming back for you."

He grins, "Steel, y'all don't remember what you're even supposed to be. But, we're in agreement: you ARE comin' back to the Order. When the time comes."

>>25816653
The arrow fires from the bow and hits his wing, striking ice against ice as a sharp clang fills the air. Glace roars as he starts to soar upwards through the trees, trying to race away from Nero in the branches with swift turns. He bares his fangs and growls as he turns back to look at Nero.
[1d10+2]
"Grrr... what is it you want? Revenge....?"

As he does so, the whinnying cry intensifies around Nero as the snow picks up again. An icy blast fires at Nero's chariot from the rear
[1d10+1]
>>
>>25816824
>>25816688
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vCp0drtNE5Y
You shrink down the frozen form of Honey to a small size after she is dug out. Her armor is blue, cracked, and riddled with ice. Her helmet has been destroyed entirely, and her formerly red coat has taken on a purple hue due to lack of body temperature. Her blonde mane is nearly white with snow.

Taking her on board, Freedom closes his eyes as Gale stares at the mare brought on board.
"I didn't know Sterling was a pegasus..." Gale comments as you bring her inside to warmer climates.

As you carry her, you notice that she has a big smile plastered on her muzzle, a look of soft content upon an otherwise emotionless facade. You try and pour some of the mead down her mouth, jaw nearly frozen shut. The mead falls out of her mouth as you pour it in.

"Honey..." Freedom comments, "*COUGH COUGH* I'm sorry."
>>
>>25816824
"Revenge? You think I'm here for-"

Nero's arrows multiply into the dozens, sticking out of transparent portals flying behind him, before he hears the cry.

Nero pulls hard on the reins, His chariot pulling to the right to dodge the blast.

[1d10+1] Inspire
[1d10+3] Dodge
>>
>>25816824
Onyxia gazes down at the map as Steel takes it. So far away... Why did they split up? It shouldn't even be possible to go like that. Sterling charged off alone to join the others fight the gryphons, she herself faced Chitus with Steel and still made it out.

As they reach the stairs, Onyxia gives her head a shake to try and focus on getting there. After Sight tells Steel he'll return, she quickly descends them, a fast walk as she leaves his house growing into a full gallop as the buildings shrinks in the distance behind them.

After they're a fair distance away from Sight's home, Onyxia speaks.
"Everything you said... I know you wouldn't lie, but how can these be the same ponies you talked highly about? They... You, you can't be part of a group like that."
>>
>>25816832
Seeing her attempts fail, Honey can't help but stare at Sterling for a while, still trying to pour mead for a short bit until the container she had ran out. She didn't want to believe what Freedom said, but even she knew better. She's killed enough to know when somepony was dead. But this time...this hurt in a way she's never hurt before.
"Sterling...," Honey says, voice shakey, "I'ma sorry."

She exhales, and soon her whole body begins to shake. Even looking down at Sterling's smiling face, Honey can't help but feel...rage. Rage worse than any kind before. She seethes and breathes heavily as she makes her way back up to the cockpit of Crumple, not saying a word to Gale nor Freedom.

Crumple engages flight, flying through the blizzard. Honey, in the meanwhile, shakes, ripping out the sensors in her helmet as Crumple heads to where Nero kept flying.
>>
>>25816900
Glace clips a wing as he tries to flee from Nero, growling as he continues darting around the trees though Nero keeps up pace easily in the chariot.

"Grrr... why else would you? You... grrrr.. want to avenge the knight you sent to die, don't you? Grrrrr... or, did you not even stop by her grave?"

[1d10+2] Flying away, dodging

Your dodge was successful, the ice only narrowly gracing you (2 hits). Looking behind, you see the image of a white galloping horse through the mist, a Windigo, crying out as it tries to freeze you again
[1d10+1]

>>25816907
Steel walks through the freezing streets of Capital City with Onyxia, occasionally looking back at the offices of 'Tough Nut' behind them as they turn into a full gallop.

You feel tears well up in your eyes that you don't necessarily feel as your own, and Steel's voice grows shaky. "I do not even know anymore... that is not the stallion who raised me. It sounds like him, it talks like him, but sun and moon above, it is NOT him! I... my order was good Onyxia, please, you must believe me! Something like this... we would never do anything like this. We wanted to protect ponies, not kill them."

You run to the outskirts of Capital City, moving towards the forest's edge.

>>25817059
Gale stares at Sterling's body as you empty the mead, and Freedom for once has nothing to say as you stare at her still form. The smile does not fade even after leaving, Gale and Freedom not saying a word in turn as Honey leaves in her unbridled rage.

The flight through the blizzard follows along the path the Nero went ahead upon, but as your rage grows the sounds of whinnying increases in great magnitude just outside the cockpit. Mid-flight, the sensors ring as a sudden blast of cold strikes from the aft side of Crumple, and the white storm grows stronger.

[1d10+1]
>>
>>25817125
Nero's bow disappears as most of His arrows break apart against the trees as they follow His narrow dodging. Nero's brow furrows with resolve as He flies ahead of Glace easily, drawing His sword and cutting apart several trees along His way, sending them tumbling backwards towards Glace and the Windego.

[1d10+2] Inspire
[1d10+2] Blast
>DC 5

"Do you really think I will let you escape?!" Nero shouts back after His tumbling logs.
>>
>>25817125
Honey continues to fly Crumple through, breathing rapidly and deeply. Her head still hangs low, but her eyes roll up to look at the targeting system. She doesn't care: she just fills the entire screen up with targeting reticles.
"I...am not...," Crumple's voice comes out as the missile panels open up, "IN THE FUCKING MOOD FOR YOU SHITS!!"
Honey fires a volley of missiles, not sure what she's attacking, but not wanting to put up with it. She keeps pressing the fire button, exhaling deeply each time, firing missiles anywhere and everywhere.
"YOU ALL SHALL FUCKING BURN!!"

>Dual Ranged Cleave Napalm Corrosion
>Cleaving unknown number of targets; this forest should be burning from this
>-1 to Critfail of Cleave
[1d10+3]
[1d10+3]
>>
>>25817125
Onyxia tries to blink away the tears futilely, the droplets beading and freezing along their face as they run towards Sterling.
"I believe you, I always will. But, this... Why?!"
Onyxia slows, the energy to run having been sapped. She comes to a stop as they stand in the unclaimed land between the buildings and the forest.
"Why is it every time we use that machine, something goes wrong?! Everytime it gets used, something changes and we have to use it again to fix it, but things never go right. A-And now, Sterling died! W-We can't fix that!"
Onyxia hangs her head, eyes practically frozen shut, rust speckling their armor.
"And it's been that Order these past two times that are doing everything! Why are they doing these things, hurting all these ponies..."

"And... seeing you, seeing how none of it is how you remember... We can't fix that, like how you helped me. We can't just go back and fix the problem, that's what we did here and it made things worse..."
>>
>>25817162
>+2 to Nero, +1 to Crumple

Glace attempts to fly around the trees as you cut them, most of them landing squarely on the windigo but Glace manages to avoid a fair few. Before the windigo is struck by the trees however the icy blast from its cry arcs towards Nero, hitting him squarely (3 hits) as the snow and frost covers his back.
>Ice elemental applied: increased crit range for the next turn (9+)

Glace stops flying for a moment, turning back and flying straight on at Nero with his claw outstretched, "Grrrrr.... neither of us have a choice in the matter...."

[1d10+1] The claw of Glace

[1d10+1] Windigo cry

>>25817182
The ice slams into the side of crumple (2 hits 5/7, ice elemental applied) and begins to spread, before the world around you shakes flashes around you as the legions of missiles soar out from Crumple, arcing in every which direction spreading toxins and liquid fire on every tree, branch, and patch of snow for a wide area.

The flashes and explosions eventually subside, and through your cockpit you now see a forest in burning flame, spreading out and consuming as the snow vaporizes and shows the torched earth underneath. The cries of the horses call out, the scene of two translucent, snowy white horses appear before you: both covered in the napalm and toxin tinting their white coats brown. Despite the spreading fires on their bodies, they both charge in, ice reforming at their mouths as they circle Crumple like carrion eaters, firing more streams of ice among the smoldering ruins of the forest.

[1d10+1]
[1d10+1]
>>
>>25817348
>>25817309
Steel stops as Onyxia does, not wishing to push her along as she lets the tears flow.

"...I do not understand why they have changed. I do not know what COULD have changed them. The things my Order has done are... they aren't right."

He wraps one hoof around the other shoulder, the closest he can manage to a 'hug'. "Maybe the time machine is a curse... and with every thing we fix we break something else. There's a chance it may never be fixed."

He grips, "But that is no reason not to try... even if we can't put everything the way it should be, there is always hope we could make it even a little better." He pauses, "If i do nothing, my Order will only continue to hurt MORE ponies. I... I let that happen too often as the Black Steed. I will not let it happen again when it is my family at the cause." He wipes away your tears with your hoof, "And, if we seek to change time to save millions of ponies from Sunfall... perhaps that means there's room for one more." He pauses, "I'm sorry. I wish I could do more for you, but, like this..."

As he consoles you, you see a massive explosion occur in the forest, a large pillar of smoke forming into the air and flames in the distance. Steel stops in his chat, "What now?!"
>>
>>25817348
Nero grimaces as the ice covers His back, hearing the loud explosion as Glace rushes Him.

"See, that is where you are wrong, like the rest of your Order."

Nero says impaling Glace through the stomach and flying in the direction of the boom, His blade still sticking into him as he carries the two of them towards it at very high speeds.

[1d10+3] Inspire
[1d10+3] Fervor
>DC 5
>Sword Debuff on success

"I always have a choice."

Nero says holding His sword-arm upwards, gazing up into the eyes of Glace.
>>
>>25817348
Honey's teeth clench as the wendigos become clear to see. Crumple continues to fly to Nero, but she makes sure to keep her rage furnace burning. Her wings and antennae glow as she repairs Crumple magically, but this time, she glows a deep red like Crumple's eye.
>Repair, DC-1
[1d10+1]

"THERE'S NO PLACE TO HIDE NOW!"
The gatling guns on Crumple unfold and begin to spin in preparation.
"YOU WILL BE NOTHING MORE THAN ASHES!"

>Dual Ranged Napalm Corrosive Cleave
>2 targets, crit fails 1-
>No extra fires in the forest...this time

[1d10+1]
[1d10+1]
>>
>>25817392
>the +1s are meant to be +3s
>>
>>25817351
"A curse... Sounds like it fits us then."

"Make things better, but now its just getting worse on us. We didn't even come here to stop anything, just figure out all those questions about the Order. What happens the next time something like Chitus comes around?"
She lowers her hoof after Steel wipes her tears, looking down at it.
"I can't even control what happens to myself. How can we help things when I'm just dragging you down."
She grabs her hoof with her other.
"Part of me trapped you like this, and I don't even know what *this* is, or how to do anything about it!"
She squeezes her hoof, pulling on it like trying to take off a glove as she talks, voice wavering.
[1d10]

Her head doesn't lift at the explosion.
"Maybe it's the backup he called..."
She says flatly.
>>
>>25817376
Glace growls out in pain as the sword pierces him: you see no blood or guts spill out, but his ice body cracks and lets the sword pass through as you throw his statue-like form onto your blade and direct him in the direction of the explosion.

He grabs at the sword with his claws, an icy sheet spreading along the sword up toward's Nero's hoof. "Grrr.... how fortunate for you.... grrrr.... wish I had the option. I... grrr... have been ordered to leave you... but then, maybe Master doesn't see EVERYTHING...."

[1d10+1] Ice spreading along Nero's sword and hoof

[1d10+1] The windigo was earlier caught by the shockwave of the explosion, and his attack went completely wide as a result. He moves to strike again...

>>25817392
You try to make repairs with your glowing magic, but the distractions from everything around you causes the magic to flicker and sputter out as the windigoes assail your machine. The gatling gun wheels out and fires an additional load of napalm/toxin upon the windigoes, burning and melting their incorporeal forms but the creatures continue to attack, their ghostly wails sounding out throughout the burnt wood

[1d10+1]
[1d10+1]

>>25817392
>>25817376
Both Nero and Honey happen upon the same section of forest, the two wendigos trailing Crumple and the wendigo trailing Nero with Glace embedded upon the sword.

Glace looks over at Crumple, eyes glowing red. "Grrr.... ahhh... the hatred from that one... grrrr.... is palpable."

(the blizzard continues to rage around Glace as he arrives, and a fresh coverage of snow begins to fall over the burning would. The fires still burn, but the temperature begins to steadily lower)
>>
>>25817475
>>25817434
Steel shakes your head.

"Things get worse... but things get better too." He looks down, "I had given up all hope when you defeated me, but then we began to know each other. You lost your father, but then he was returned, and you learned I loved you as well. Lavender was brought to the verge of death but then brought back. They say night is darkest before the dawn, I believe."

Holding your hoof, he adds, "This may not be the reason we originally came... but we are getting answers. And if something like Chitus comes again, we'll deal with it like we dealt with him." He looks down at your chest, "And I have told you, you are not to blame for this... I do not know if it was another one of Master's deceptions but, he said you will learn to get through this. And even if he didn't, I believe you can with all my heart. You are not dragging me down. No more than I am dragging you."

As you squeeze the hoof, you feel it shatter, and crack: the ice you had absorbed earlier from the evidence still forms part of your armor, and in squeezing your hoof, you feel the metal feels like it was replaced entirely of frozen water, taking on an off-white shine.

Steell looks on at it, "Perhaps... but, if that is where Sterling is, I do not think we want her hurt by whatever it is they're doing."
>>
>>25817475
Nero looks down at His sword arm as the ice starts spreading over it.

"Go away."

Nero says, slinging His arm such that Glace is thrown at the two incoming Crumple windegoes, before turning around and slashing at the one near him.

[1d10+1] Inspire Self
[1d10+1] Fervor Blast
>DC 5
>Debuff on success
>Go helpless
>>
>>25817478
"Tonight is pretty dark then."

"I feels like it, though. Ever since we fused, things have felt... I don't even know how to describe it. It just hasn't felt right."

She makes a sharp gasp as her hoof breaks, slowly releasing it as she seeings the cracks running through it. She doesn't say anything, but a sense of helplessness washes through her. Breaking apart like an old stone under the pressure of the world around, unable to do anything to fight or stop it.

She slowly stands, keeping her broken hoof off the ground as she makes a slow limp towards the forest.
"You're right. At least we can help her one last time..."
>>
File: Bad End (For Them).jpg (111 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
Bad End (For Them).jpg
111 KB, 1920x1080
>>25817475
Honey glow only intensifies, starting to growl as she simply focuses on Crumple being fixed and her rage.
[1d10]

Honey looks up, seeing Nero impaling Glace. Her entire body tenses up the more she stares at the gargoyle.
"YOU! You're the bastard that killed her, aren't you?!"
Honey's hooves twitch, unsure how to begin assaulting him.
"I can put Crumple back together, but I can't do the same for her!"
Honey begins to glow even more, only getting angrier.
"And when I'm done with you, nopony will be able to put YOU BACK TOGETHER!"
>Honey Special on Crumple

Crumple unfolding the speakers. However, music wasn't coming out. In its place was something else entirely: ignited napalm.

Crumple flies forward, grabbing Glace up and flying into the air with him a bit.
"Burn! You will all BURN!"
Crumple unleashes Honey's burning rage as a large ball of fire, hitting Glace with it point blank, and reaching the other wendigos as well.
"THIS FOREST WILL BE A BURNING GRAVE FOR YOU ALL!!!"

>Napalm Corrosion Wrath: automatic+2
>>
>>25817523
You roars as you toss him off of the sword, impacting into the two windigoes that blast into huffs of snow as he flies through them before they reform in a jumbled mess, whinnying out as he skids along the grown. The cracks continue to grow along hie icy body, entire chunks falling off.

"Grrrrr... what do you think.. grrr.... I was trying to do...?"

His claws turn a deep blue and steam forms off of them, before Glace leaps up at Nero's chariot, attempting to freeze the Emperor's legs by grabbing on to them
[1d10+1]

>>25817572
The fierce glow of the flames around the speakers explode in to a white hot intense blast, the burning ball of fire spreading out in all directions and hitting each of the windigoes, their icy forms melting in the vast heat. Their gaseous forms remain intact as the blizzard clashes with your Wrath's great heat, rising steam all around the area.

The three windigos form closely together, twirling about in a circle around the flames. They circle faster and faster while their melting forms wail, and the winds, snow, and ice continue to build all around them. The snow and ice is not directed at Crumple, but at the area...

[1d10+1]
[1d10+1]
[1d10+1]
>>25817549
Steel nods. "That it is." He looks down at the hooves, "It... doesn't feel quite right, no. I do not mind it so much but, it does not feel natural at all."

He turns and looks at your icy hoof, shocked. "The ice from before...? Why did it replace the meta... nevermind. I know this is as confusing to you as it is to me..."

As he feels your helpless wash over, he stands up on your behalf, doing most of the brunt work of moving to help support you. "I think she would like it that way." He continues moving you on to the forest, careful with your newly iced hoof.

>PAUSE
>>
>>25817523
>>25817572
>Nero at 0/5 and possesses the Ice Elemental as the icy blast from wendigo 1 spreads over him, the attack connecting

>Crumple at 4/7 and also Iced, one such attack barely connecting from Wendigo 2/3
Thread replies: 73
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.