[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do you hate Superman /mlp/ ?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
Why do you hate Superman /mlp/ ?
>>
>>25812923
He's not that interesting as a character.
>>
>>25812923
I didn't hate superman, until they made him so ridiculously overpowered, that he may as well be a god now.
>>
>>25812923
He squanders his time and potential.

One man, even a superman can't do everything, but he spends 9 fucking hours a day 5 days a week shilling for jews.
>>
Because Batman is better.
>>
>>25812950
Doesn't everyone constantly gush over how Flash is more powerful, Wonder Woman would beat him up, Batman beat him and Martian Manhunter is basically Superman with more powers ? Also Shazam.
>>
>>25812923
because Batman wins
>>
>>25812923

Because he's poorly written.
>>
>>25812923
Because is a shit hero..
Even i can beat him with kryptonite
>>
>>25812932
He's a god that sees himself as a man. He wields ultimate power but rather than corrupting him it frees him from needs that corrupt others and instead uses his time to help people.

He's not interesting if the writer doesn't make him.
>>
>>25813019
>>
>>25812990
He'd probably snap if he had to be Superman 24/7 without a normal life and job as Clark Kent. Plus he probably needs to pay rent and doesn't want to depend on his parents, Wayne or payment/charity dedicated to Superman and funded by the people who saved him.
>>
>>25813014
Batman never beat Superman, Bruce beat Clark.
>>
>>25813066
I never understood the rivalry between these two. Shouldn't they, like, get along well or something?
>>
>>25813097
He could just go grab a meteor full of precious rare elements and make a billion bucks in a day.

Or if that's too much for him he could dig some boreholes with his lazer eyes over a weekend for 100 million.

But why would he bother solving the resources and energy crisis or something stupid like that, he's gotta bang that hot chick he works with.
>>
>>25813234
batman will beat a man within an inch of his life to get directions.
Superman will just use supervision, or super hearing, or something like that to find who he's looking for easily.

Superman doesn't take nicely to Batman's methods.
>>
>>25813339
So basically he needs to check his superprivilege?
>>
>>25813386
batman's whole life is one big
>TRIGGERED
>>
>>25812923
I don't hate Supes, I hate how movies and cartoons make him look like a wimp
>>
>>25812923
>no hooves
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.