[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's it like to suddenly have a great, big pony ass?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 7
File: large (13).png (202 KB, 1280x1018) Image search: [Google]
large (13).png
202 KB, 1280x1018
What's it like to suddenly have a great, big pony ass?
>>
File: oh look a crumpet.gif (983 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
oh look a crumpet.gif
983 KB, 500x281
>>25808924
Gee I don't know let me turn into a pony real quick to see how it feels... Oh wait I can't do that. Darn.
>>
>>25808924

Probably rather surprising.
But I'm just speculating here.
>>
>>25808924
Why are you doing this to me?
>>
>>25808924
Ok that's it imma do something
So so what it's like is and get this sitting on your butt now just imagine in your mind for a second that you look like you have the butt of a pony, still with me? good. And now imagine a pressure surging out of your butt that is not a poop but a tail. Next fur the warm cuddling fur that is your new tail brushing against as you feel yourself turn full pony, you see your limbs getting shorter, thicker and rounder, then imagine and flat circle shape on top of your wrists. Your hands have now become hooves, then you see the same with your legs they're hooves. And you feel a tingling sensation up your legs to your head, you have fur of the color you want, then you mane spouts the same color as your tail, and you feel your ears gone for a split second moment of silence and feel your new ones pop to the top of your head. And you were so distracted that you just now noticed you have a muzzle that humans can boop. And as you look at yourself in the mirror hove become full pony, then you snuggle up in your covers, hugging your rear, it's so snuggle and warm and so soft it'll provide comfort for hours.
And that's my answer.
>>
File: me n my friends.png (1 MB, 1142x720) Image search: [Google]
me n my friends.png
1 MB, 1142x720
>>25809841
Anon I know you're shitposting, but oh god my heart, it hurts
>>
File: image.jpg (63 KB, 500x338) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
63 KB, 500x338
>>25809841
>tfw You realize you'll never snuggle up with your favorite color pony butt with your pony body on your own bed
>>
File: image.jpg (19 KB, 500x333) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
19 KB, 500x333
>>25809932
>>25809979
Don't not be down. We can hope that someday we wake up to a new body a one covered in fur, have a soft body that is indeed cuddly, feel the brushes of our mane, as were being cuddled by you because you are you're own happiness.
>>
>>25810136
>tfw this is not true.
>tfw there is nothing after death.

Why even bother to commit suicide.
>>
>>25810221
>Why even bother to commit suicide.
Holy shit, Feeling has increased by 9 levels
>>
Hello friends! I'm your friendly Pony Transformation General Representative! Urging you to come visit our thread
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.