[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
A Humgonian Tale CYOA
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2
File: Sketch185131418.png (59 KB, 1280x750) Image search: [Google]
Sketch185131418.png
59 KB, 1280x750
What's This?
>A Human sets off on an adventure into Equestria from his ancestral home of Humgonia.
>Only You have the power to change the outcome of this young man's life.

T'was a cool morning as the beat of hooves resounded into the quiet morning air. The sun having just crested the horizon of the mountains in the distance. Many an Equine would not find it odd to ring a fellow Pony traveling through Buckshire.

However saddled atop the abnormally tall Pony was an even stranger creature, dressed in with a fine jacket and a fine feathered hat adorned the scrawny creature's head.

Upon reaching the town's outskirts the rider dismounted from his steed's back as they walked side by side into town.

The odd pair strolled towards the Marshalls office and entered the Wood structure. After sometime the two exited the Marshalls building with a paper in hand.

"Well ser, the land is...different that's for sure". You stated at the rather peaceful land you and master have landed yourselves in.
>" Indubitably my loyal steed, nevertheless if an adventure won't come to us, then we must go to the adventure.

>Pick your master's name.
-Eryk The Good
-Charlemagne The Ruined
-Johan The Bold
-Tristan The ...?

>Pick His loyal Steed's Name?
-Destry, the Fearless Stallion
-Eravel, The King's Mare
-Leeroy, The Farmer's Horse(The Jenkins).
>>
>>25808731
Tristan the Incredibly Massive Cockswallowing Turbofaggot and his loyal steed Dicky McBallslap.
>>
>>25808731
Tristan The Fool and Eravel, The King's Mare.
>>
>>25808731
Tristan the incredibly shit QM who really needs to stop trying
>>
>>25808795
This.
>>
>>25808731
>Tristan The ...?
Literally this. If he introduces himself to someone, he'll say "I'm Tristran the...?" all with rising inflection of "the" and a pause afterwards.
>>
Humgonia is a land where ponies are enslaved by the humans and treated like animals. Eravel is the most beautiful mare in the land with the looks of a supermodel, but she has been raised in the king's stables since she was a filly and has no idea ponies can be free or independent.
>>
>>25808795
>>25808947
>>25808964
As our chivalrous duo made their way to their to the pub to whet their whistles, they were stopped by the Sheriff if the badge adorning his armor was anything to go by.
He got uncomfortably close to Master's face giving him a nasty old stink eye.
"Ye bet'er not cause any trouble round here you minodaimond dog thing, ya hear!? I got me eyes on you and your abnormally tall friend e're".
>Master just slowly pushed the crazy old Unicorn off him as he prepared one of his long winded knightly introductions again.
>" Fear not ye olde Sheriff! I am Tristan... The Fool and this here is my ever loyal companion Eravel, and we're only to assist the distressed ponies of this fair Shire!"
'Good gods Master! No wonder your Father gave you such a...Foolish title'.
However he and other bystanders were not impressed, evident by their outburst of laughter.
>"Fuck me! Whatever, alright E now I really need a drink ".
A couple drinks later and Master seemed to have recovered from his embarrassment.
Slamming some bits down the both of you leave the rickety old pub and pull out a help wanted poster.
>With newfound optimism and a wide grin he looks at the contents on the page. Well? Everyone's gotta start somewhere right"?

>Pick your first "Quest"!

-Fencing Instructor Needed: 8 Bits for morning lessons for my little Cornelia. Required: Basic Instructions and Form.
-Lord Cornhill of Cornhill.

-Missing Ingredient!: Need help finding Timbersap for a potion I am creating. 5 Bits and Herblore Guide.
-Remy Dee, Alchemist

-Help the Lonely Mare!: Hey, I've been seeing the half blind Orphan Filly being bullied by Buckley's boys. Reward: Food, Some Herbs.
I know this isn't much but please do it for the poor Filly?
-Old Cream, Elderly Baker.
>>
>>25809241
Help the lonely mare, but ask her to help you with your loneliness in return, if you know what I mean.
I mean "sexually"
>>
>>25809268

>"This! We can't stand aside while this young is pushed around by these Dastards! We'll catch them in the act and dispense swift justice.
"Please try not to get your behind handed to you this time Master".
>He just chuckles at your comment.
>Yeah, yeah, legs just save the day and all that good stuff.
Master lead the way to the place where this last occurred. As if on cue a trio of earth ponies showed up. They seemed to be trying to prevent her from heading into the village.
" Ey One-eye! Hoping wants your weird flank around here"!
The Mare was cowering as they pushed her to the ground.
"Y-you can't do this. It isn't fair, just leave me alone"!
>Damn we need to help her now!
>" How we gonna do this"?
>How do you approach the situation?
-Fight!
-Diplomacy?
-Something Else?
>>
>>25809573
Sit and watch, enjoy while it lasts. Maybe you can cheer a bit each time they score a goal.
>>
>>25809605
>Ohhh god I'm such a terrible human bei-.
"Forgive for what I'm about to do master".
>What?
>Eravel reared her legs as she drove her alabaster hooves into my back sending me flying at the group.
>Gods my Fucking Back!
" Uggh, Who the hell er' you"!
>The three Buckets recovered from their case as their attention was now focused on me.
>Shit.
>The Filly ran towards town during the confusion.
>Thanks a lot E!
"Alright Stallions take this peeper down a peg".
>What!? Aw hell no!
>" Alright you bastard's who wants a broken about first"!
Fight!!!
>I don't give them a chance to hang up on me as I rush em delivering a hard kick to the bucker's cranium.
>He was knocked out cold. As he went sprawling into the dirt.
>The second mook tried to leap for me but I ducked and grabbed his hindhooves spinning him around as I chucked him at a tree.
>I smirked triumphantly as I heard the satisfying this against the base of the tree.
>Alright now only Buckley's left... and where in the flying fuck did he go?m
"I'll bucking Kill youuuu!!!!
>I barely saw out the corner of my eye barreling towards with a knife in hoof.
>He caught as I barely managed to avoid his blade but latched on as we went to the ground.
" Die you hairles dog freak"!
>God damn retard strength!
>He was gonna poke a breathing hole in my neck if I don't think of something!

>Think Fast!
-Overpower: I could try to force him off me.[Brute Force]
-Bash: Reach for something to hit Buckley.[Daze Him]
-Turn the Tables: Roll your body and use his own fe against him.[Kill Him]
>>
>>25809838
Block it with your codpiece.
>>
>>25809890
>Pelvic Defle-Oh god my pelvis!
>You son of a!
>You wrench the knife out and drive it into the center of the bucker's neck.
>Buckley eyes went wide as he grasped at his neck as he futily tries to prevent himself from bleeding out.
>Take that jerkoff!
>I manage to get to my feet as Eravel came up to with a look of concern and fear.
"M-master I'm so sorry please don't die like this"!
>"Eravel, don't talk, just get me to a goddamn doctor"!
>Hauling you upon her back she galloped back to town to the local doctor.
>A few days later and a malady of different medicinal concoctions and I was good as new.
>I was still a little sore, but at least my Bits are still in one piece.
>" Alright Eravel, let's get going or whatever. The town leaves a badmtaste in my mouth".
>Climbing upon her back, the pair left Buckshire behind as they moved onwards towards greener pastures.
>Hopefully one without pelvic knifing.
>As we trotted past the town's outskirts we came upon a crossroad.
>We could go East into the forested valley Hopefully nothing too dangerous.
>West seems to lead into the hills and towards the mountains. Could always use a god hike.
>North continues along the plains and up alongside a river.
>Each path was equally viable none seemed too dangerous but who knows what we'll find?

-Which path shall you take?
>>
>>25810103
Go to the mountains. Our new priority should be to stand atop a mountain and yell profanities towards the vales and their inhabitants.
>>
>>25810155
>Deciding upon the mountain path you venture forth as leisurely cross up and over the many hills as the sun was beginning to set.
>The grassy hills soon turned to the racky terrain of the mountains.
>You only occasionally say the occasional bird or a goat who didn't say hello back as you greeted him.
>You both make ready to make camp before you cross the summit and towards the other side of the mountains.
>You set a campfire as you both lay down for the night.
>Thankfully nothing else has gone wrong yet.
>You drift off into slumber as heat helps with the cold mountain air.
The Next Day...
>I let a good long as I stir awake, but something was amiss.

>What did I See?

-Moth pony looking disappointedly at the no longer burning campfire.

-A Griffon wth a Spear directed at my neck

-Eravel had Disappeared and no trace of where she went could be seen.
>>
>>25810569
20 memebucks on the moth pony.
>>
File: If I had a million dollars....png (133 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
If I had a million dollars....png
133 KB, 300x300
>>25808731
>Coltshan
I know you're trying, but...
Sure, just continue
>>
>25810586
>"Um can I help you good Madam or Sir"?
>The little moth lets out a help in surprise as if I appeared from nowhere.
>It scrambles up to my feet yelling many apologies as if it just killed my cat.
"I'm sorry Sir for disturbing you. I just saw the light the Forest and I wanted to see what it was"!
>'I swear, things just keep getting stranger and stranger'. You pick the little moth up and look into its little blue eyes.
>"Look uhh". I say forgetting I never got it's name.
" Nachtfalter is my name Mister, or just Falter for short. Can you do that warm light again? Falter has never seen seen a small firelight before. They're usually big and mean"! She interjected folding her hooves with harrumph at the mention of what you knew had to have been a forest fire.
>"Oh fire well usually you can start one with some flint or creating some friction rubbing two sticks together".
Falter awed at your explanation of fire making.
"Wow! You must be super smart if you can make fire. Us Mothies usually have to huddle together to stay warm".
>She must not venture far from her Home of she seriously hasn't seen a campfire before. Then again most of the places I've visited were pretty isolated with maybe one or two villages that actually interacted with one another.
>" Well Miss Falter I've got a mountain to traverse and you should get back home to your people".
"No way Mister I wanna go see the great big world. I promise not to get in the way and be as helpful as I can be"!
>'Well what harm could it be to let her tag along'?
>" Alright Falter, you can tag along try not to get in the way too much OK"?
>Her went wide as a big freaking smile swept across her face as she cradled against my chest.
"Thank you so so much Sir I promise to be the best I can be!
Cont.
>>
>The three of us packed up and continued our ascent up the mountain.
>Finally after a few more hours we finally reached the summit.
>Looking back towards the places I've been to, the ungrateful Vale Douchenozzle's who laughed at me and treated me like shit.
>" Fuck you Sheriff, Suck a dick in Tar-taris Buckley, burn in a fire you bitches from Buckshire, and I hope you ungrateful horses choke on the D and die of asphyxiation "!
>Aw man that felt good!
>" Alright ladies now that all that hate and frustration has left my system we can continue on our adventure to find an adventure".
"Thank gods Master, I think you would continue rambling on for another hour.
>I snap my head back at Era as I point my finger at me menacingly.
>She just busts out into laughter as we begin the descent down the mountain pass.
>As we progressed down the mountain side we saw a little Shrine at Midway down the mountain.
"Hey Mister what's this doing out here by itself"?
>" No clue Falt". You say as you inspect the the Shrine. A Tall Pegasus atop a mountain looking over many smaller mountains hills dipping into valleys. There lays a description?
"Valle, King Of Ancestral Valeiria watches over and protects his children seeing all that threatens them his perch atop Mount Tore".
>A ring is at the center of a bowl. A sapphire ring with a starburst design.
>Indecipherable whispers are heard as if calling out to you. They sound neither menacing nor calmly.

>What do you do?
-Take Ring?
-Put on the Ring?
-Leave Ring?
>>
>>25811313
Put on the Ring of course. We are the fool after all.
>>
>>25811458
>Grabbing the Ring you place it upon your ring finger.
>The Whispers now grow in volume and coherency.
>You are only able to make out a few words.
>"Aire.Freh.Feth".
>The meaning of these words are lost to you.
>It may be some time before the whispers become something you can understand. A calmness however does wash over you as the cold air becomes warmer and smoother.
>You are unable to remove the Ring.
>Great, well nothing to do but move forward.
>Your trio after some time eventually reach the base of the mountain.
>The land before you features green hills, forested valleys and the scent of something cooking reaches your nostrils.
>The Ring beckons you towards the tallest mountain in the distance.
>However you don't think your prepared for another mountain climbing venture just yet.
>Three path's Lie before you.

-Summer Path: A strange road that is quite flat compared to the other terrain. The Shortest Route

-Winter Path: This One seems to have many winds and turns but somehow feels safer.mThe Longest Route

-Riverside Path: A little road along river coming from the mountain you just traversed. Seems peaceful enough. Can't tell if this will be quicker or longer compared to the other two?
>>
>>25811729
The shortest path, fooooood.
>>
>>25811804
"Alright I can practically taste the food"!
Falt and were running like a bunch of idiots as we get closer to the source.
As we rounded the bend, we happened upon something none of us were prepared for.

Chapter 1 End!
You have arrived at a Crossroad.
You may change your perspective to a different perspective and play as a new character or continue playing as Tristan Group. Should you do so, know that our current Heroes will come back at a later point with everyone Alive so you need not worry for their safety.
Will you cross this road, or continue down your current path?
-Continue with Tristan's Tale?
-Explore another Tale
>>
"Alright I can practically taste the food"!
Falt and were running like a bunch of idiots as we get closer to the source.
As we rounded the bend, we happened upon something none of us were prepared for.

Chapter 1 End!
You have arrived at a Crossroad.
You may change your perspective to a different perspective and play as a new character or continue playing as Tristan Group. Should you do so, know that our current Heroes will come back at a later point with everyone Alive so you need not worry for their safety.
Will you cross this road, or continue down your current path?
-Continue with Tristan's Tale?
-Explore another Tale
>>
>>25813038
Continue.

{spoiler]You don't draw enough people for your quests to last a long time and you've gotten a bad reputation from all of your failed attempts.[/spoiler]
>>
>>25813038
Continue
>>
As per my solemn vow given in /cyoag/, I will now bump all eighteen CYOAs currently in the catalog to keep them alive throughout the night.
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.