[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Time After Time
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 139
File: Searching for Him.png (137 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
Searching for Him.png
137 KB, 1000x1000
It's finally back Edition.

Pastebins:
Part 1: http://pastebin.com/a4mFFJbB
Part 2: http://pastebin.com/Ak4v6Chu
Current part: Paste yet to be created. Will be linked in this thread.

All of the threads so far.
1: >>23629439
2: >>23768205
3: >>23857115
4: >>24062630
5: >>24277748
6: >>24335565
7: >>24508969
8: >>24598540
9: >>24705521
10: >>24976424
11: This one.

Let it continue!
>>
File: 1436489064375.jpg (3 KB, 98x125) Image search: [Google]
1436489064375.jpg
3 KB, 98x125
Time for sweet sweet green
>>
>>25803003
The good kinda happening
>>
File: 1379664906460.jpg (86 KB, 400x578) Image search: [Google]
1379664906460.jpg
86 KB, 400x578
Took me a second to register what this was again, but I'm ready to get this party started.
>>
File: Stubborn_Girl.jpg (122 KB, 596x1024) Image search: [Google]
Stubborn_Girl.jpg
122 KB, 596x1024
>Kara-Kara.
>Right off the bat, the city’s airport contained large clusters of travelers taking up the entire room. All of the citizens who were in the process of going somewhere crowd up the main lobby, making moving around an obstacle.
>The best option is to move fast and know where you’re going. Aria and Sunset learn this really quickly when they struggle to do so much as to find a taxi to get to the hotel they planned to stay at until their second flight tomorrow takes off. They are met with a cramped sea of people right after they make it past the security checkpoint.
>The two girls pull their luggage along with them as they weave through the crowds of people. The energy is slow to come back after stretching their legs after hours of sitting in chairs. At the same time, they each go about thinking of a way to get to the hotel… but have different ideas in mind.
>”I really don’t think we should split up.” Sunset advises to Aria. “How are you supposed to find me if you find a taxi while I’m all the way on the other side of the airport?”
>”Oh come on! We can just tell the driver that we have a friend waiting for us. You have my number now, remember? I’ll just text you if I find a cab and vice versa.”
>”I’m almost 100% sure that they’re not going to wait for us to find a friend.”
>Without even listening to Sunset, Aria starts to walk in the opposite direction, trying to look over everyone else’s heads for a vacant taxi.
>”Aria!” Sunset calls out. “We don’t even know this city!”
>”And that’s what we’ll tell them. Let’s just get this over with so we can make it to the hotel already!”
>”Aria, we need to stick together.”
>Sunset follows Aria as she continues to walk away. Ever since the two stepped off of the plane, Aria had been actively avoiding standing close to Sunset. The first thing Aria does is send a text to Adagio that she made it to Kara-Kara. She wouldn’t show what Adagio responded with once there was a reply.
>>
>>25803003
>Just in time for Christmas edition.
You had one job.
But I'm glad to see you back.
>>
File: Sunset Thinking.gif (4 MB, 900x502) Image search: [Google]
Sunset Thinking.gif
4 MB, 900x502
>>25803177
It'll be alright. I'll name the next thread that if this one reaches 500 posts by Christmas eve.
>>25803164
>It’s already known that Anon is still on his own flight, due to it being a flight to a much further away destination. What isn’t known is whether or not Anon has unblocked Sunset’s number yet.
>Sunset is already making plans of her own to be up all night… just in case a text or call from Anon reaches her phone. She already got as much sleep as she could on the flight over, and literally just woke up a couple of minutes before the plane landed.
>Moving from such a slow pace of sitting on a plane with your eyes closed to suddenly trying to find a cab is quite annoying. It’s a little disorienting, almost like waking up to discover that the bus to school comes in five minutes.
>”Aria, wait!” Sunset urgently calls out, only to get no further response at first. “Aria!”
>”Calm down! Splitting up will help us find a cab faster!”
>It takes a minute or two for Sunset to process what Aria just said. The girl actually meant this.
>”No it won’t! It will only get one of us lost, if not both! They’re probably not going to wait for the other if one of us fetch a cab.”
>”How do you know they won’t?” Asks Aria.
>”How do you know they will? If anything, we should just be cautious and stick together.”
>Aria pulls her phone and takes another look at it. She then looks over at Sunset as she stands her luggage upright and turns around to face her.
>”Alright, fine. You have a point. I guess we’ll stick together just in case.”
>And with that, Aria lets out a sigh of agitation and steps closer to Sunset for the first time since the flight. Sunset, of course, gives her a puzzled look.
>Sunset finds herself confused as to why Aria conceded so quickly after being so stubborn to walk around on her own and find a taxi. It’s hard to tell what, but Aria just changed her mind on something.
>It’s too bad that there’s no time for lolligagging at the moment.
>>
File: Aria looking to her side.png (690 KB, 1280x3147) Image search: [Google]
Aria looking to her side.png
690 KB, 1280x3147
>>25803199
>”So… how about we go there first?” Aria suggests, pointing to the airport’s food court. “I see a street right behind there, which means that cabs can reach it.”
>”Uh, yeah. That works.” Sunset hopes to get luck over there right away.
>Right as the two haul their luggage in the direction of the food court, Sunset notices something rather odd. Out of the corner of her eye, she sees a man sitting on a nearby bench. He’s practically loitering, but in a way that strikes her as slightly disconcerting.
>He’s staring right at her and Aria. Even though he has sunglasses on, Sunset can tell that he’s looking straight at her.
>She doesn’t get a very good look at the man before she and Aria get far enough away in the crowd for him to be hidden from their sight. But now neither of them have any idea if he’s still there or not. In the wake of trying to find a ride, Sunset does not feel a pressing need worry too much about this. He was probably just waiting for someone and watching the incoming travelers behind them. The two girls will be out of the airport in no time anyway.
>Aria ends up leading the way as the two trot along with their luggage in their grasp. So far, there don’t seem to be any taxis in sight. This begins to worry Sunset, but not as much as what Aria says next.
>”I’m kind of thirsty.” Aria brings up. “You mind waiting right here with my stuff while I get myself some lemonade or something? I’ll be right back and then we can find cab.”
>”Wait...” Sunset quickly responds, already wanting to convince her to stay as close as possible. “You’re not going far, are you?”
>”I’m going right over there.” Aria points out a small fast food shop. “I’ll be right there getting something to drink. Anyway, wave to me if there’s a cab, okay?”
>”…Sure thing.” Sunset’s reply is audibly reluctant, not that Aria cares.
>”Great. I’ll be right back.”
>>
File: Sunset being adorable.jpg (66 KB, 422x539) Image search: [Google]
Sunset being adorable.jpg
66 KB, 422x539
>>25803226
>Sunset looks back in the direction of the main lobby as Aria heads over to the place that apparently sells lemonade. No cabs seem to be in sight, but there is something Sunset does notice.
>The same man from before is walking around through the crowd. Not towards the two, but still would have had to stand up from his seat right after Sunset and Aria left for the food court.
>He was on the bench less than two minutes ago, and now he’s up and walking around.
>Sunset certainly hasn’t seen this man before. The possibility of him following them begins to assert itself in Sunset’s mind. But not to the point where she’s becoming too concerned about it.
>The man disappears into the crowd on his own this time.
>At the food stand, Aria pulls out a few dollars and orders a small-sized lemonade to drink while Sunset is occupied with watching over the luggage and scouting for a taxi. She pays for and receives the lemonade before pulling out her phone again to text Adagio.
>Sunset keeps an eye on the girl, far too distant to hope to read what’s appearing on her screen. She knows that the Dazzlings helped Anon get onto the plane, and the reason for him doing so was to get away from her and Twilight. It’s apparent that he must have told them not to trust anyone who might be in alliance with Twilight… which includes herself.
>But Aria soon puts the phone back into her pocket a second time and sits at the counter drinking her lemonade.
>For some reason, Sunset grows more scared for Anon the more she grows scared for herself.
>Sunset doesn’t even want to imagine something happening where she ends up having to fly back to Canterlot while Anon’s halfway across the world from there. She doesn’t want to go back under any circumstances.
>>
File: Aria thinking.png (617 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
Aria thinking.png
617 KB, 1280x720
>>25803254
>She made it here, so there’s pretty much no backing out of this. Sunset would normally expect herself to have thoughts along the lines of “What were you thinking? Now the flight’s over and you’re suddenly in some foreign city with only $35 in your pocket and no idea where to go.”
>But instead, she only feels one step closer.
>Aria finishes her lemonade as she finally makes her way back over to Sunset, who’s still looking out for a taxi.
>”Hey Aria…” Sunset Starts off. “Can you wait here while I get some lemonade too? I’ve been starting to get thirsty myself.”
>”Uh, fine.” Aria partially scoffs in response.
>Aria stands next to the bags and watches towards the front of the lobby. Strangely enough, there has not been any sign of an available taxi. As she looks back and forth, nothing useful comes into view. This might be the worst airport she’s been to so far.
>She keeps an eye on Sunset, who appears to take her own phone out and begin texting.
>But out of the corner of her eyes, Aria notices something out of place.
>There’s a… man walking around… but he continues to be noticed by Aria over and over again every couple of minutes or so. As though he’s walking back and forth past the same spot. That spot being where Aria and Sunset are waiting to catch a taxi. Aria actually takes a longer look at the man.
>He has sunglasses on, so there’s no easy way of telling where he’s looking. It’s actually not even brightly lit in the airport, and there are clouds coating the sky outside. This guy is either some sort of show-off or… something worse.
>Aria pulls out her phone and sends another text to Adagio.
>[Alright we cant find a taxi just yet. But there’s a guy who keeps walking past us. Is he like someone you sent to pick us up or something?]
>Adagio takes several minutes to respond. At first, Aria assumes that Adagio is figuring out how to explain something to Aria.
>>
File: Worrying about Him.png (451 KB, 595x743) Image search: [Google]
Worrying about Him.png
451 KB, 595x743
>>25803275
>It could just be instructions regarding what to do once the man explains who he is and what significance to Adagio’s plan he holds.
>Meanwhile, Sunset is at last able to reach Twilight, who is starting to try to convince her to carry out a plan of her own.
>[Listen, Sunset. You need to get him to cave in somehow. I know that sounds a little rash, but it’s for the good of friendship and for the sake of our school.] Twilight almost begs. [And if you can’t get him to cave, at least get him and Norman out of Brothens. They shouldn’t be in that city and they need to come back to Canterlot as soon as possible]
>[What does that even mean?] Sunset replies.
>[Letting Anon go to Brothens was a bad idea with bad repercussions. Why didn’t you stop him like I told you to?]
>[Because you need to leave the guy alone already! He just wanted to go to Brothens, and that was to get away from you and me anyway. Can’t we just let him do what he wanted?]
>Sunset keeps an eye on Aria, taking notice of how she keeps taking more glances around the inside of the airport, as though she’s looking for someone there instead of the direction of the street. She’s not even trying to find a taxi. If Sunset is going to make it to where Anon is, Aria is going to have to cooperate a little bit better than this.
>She can only imagine how Adagio puts up with this girl.
>[Well if you want him to be ‘left alone’ so badly, then why did you choose to chase after him?] Twilight’s messages suddenly comes in.
>[You know why, Twilight. I love him. And I know he wants to love me back. Deep on the inside. I felt it. And I want to help him do that. You don’t understand, he doesn’t love me yet, but I know he wants to. I’m not going to force him. He wants to do it on his own terms.] Sunset keeps in mind that Twilight is under the impression that Anon already loves her.
>>
File: 31679890500281.gif (498 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
31679890500281.gif
498 KB, 500x281
grey, you got me addicted to greens, fuck you
You came at the perfect time.
>>
>>25803303
Thanks/sorry, Anon.
>>25803288
>[Well if that’s the case, then you need to make him love you enough to leave Brothens with you. Trust me, if you truly love him and want what’s best for him, you’ll get him out of that city.]
>[Why?]
>[It’s a long story. Too much to just tell you in a couple of minutes when you’ll have time later. But it’s still a good thing you’re on your way to Brothens. You need to convince him AND Norman to get out of there so there’s no one from Canterlot left there once the Band goes touring. Okay?]
>[Why should I? Don’t take this the wrong way, but I just want Anon to be happy and enjoy his life we rocked the boat of.]
>[I’m sorry, Sunset. But this is urgent. VERY urgent. I’m sorry that I didn’t explain this before.]
>[Well explain now. What seems to be the problem this time? Can’t you just leave Anon alone? I just want to make everything up to him.]
>[The fact alone that there are more people than planned going to Brothens is a bad sign. But the fact that two of them are going to stay in Brothens for a long period of time is even worse. Principal Celestia explained everything to me.]
>[What? Now you’re dragging the principal into this?]
>Before Sunset could send the message about dragging the principals into the situation, another message comes in from Twilight. What the next message says makes Sunset freeze in her seat. She reads the message again and again, trying to convince herself that she’s misinterpreting its meaning.
>[And no, this part has nothing to do with you and Anon. It has to do with Anon and Norman being in Brothens with knowledge of Canterlot.]
>[What are you talking about?]
>No response yet.
>[Twilight please, you’re scaring me.] Sunset follows up her previous text, automatically fearing the most for Anon.
>>
File: Purple Girl of Smart.png (98 KB, 225x292) Image search: [Google]
Purple Girl of Smart.png
98 KB, 225x292
>>25803325
>[Anon wasn’t supposed to go to Brothens. And neither was Norman. I did research on the city and I found out some really dangerous things about the place. Not dangerous to the city itself, but to other places in the world. There’s a reason why that city is overflowed with wealth.]
>[What? Why?]
>[The only reason why they have so much money is because they stole tons of valuables from cities all over the world. And no one can do anything because they’re protected by foreign policies and economic gridlocks that work in their favor.]
>[But how is that even possible?]
>Twilight’s next message evidently takes a long while to type.
>[It’s pretty much justified piracy, Sunset. The nation itself is a Naval Empire based around an isolated archipelago in the middle of the ocean. They have pirates that raid in huge armadas teaming up on one city at a time. It’s a thing they’ve been doing for literally centuries. I’m so sorry I couldn’t warn you until now. I literally just learned this myself. If you don’t believe me you can read the Wikipedia page yourself.]
>Right after this, Twilight sends a link to a Wikipedia page named ‘Brothens (City)’.
>[Are you afraid that Anon is going to leak information about Canterlot to the pirates and they’ll come sailing over to Canterlot and rob the whole town?]
>[YES THAT’S EXACTLY WHAT I’M TELLING YOU.]
>Twilight typing in all caps has normally been a thing that puts Sunset on edge, but the implication it conveys is something even more alarming. Before Sunset can even think about typing another message in response to Twilight, she already receives another text.
>[But Canterlot isn’t even next to the sea. I don’t understand.] Sunset types her next message, but doesn’t send it after she sees Twilight typing for a lengthy time again.
>>
>>25803350
>[Principal Celestia told me that getting Anon and Norman out of there is our top priority. Nobody is supposed stay in Brothens for longer than a week. And the reason being is that word about Canterlot being a first world town could spread around the community there. And once they find out about a place where they haven’t raided yet, they’ll do what they’ve always done and send their pirates our way.]
>The entire lecture from Twilight is being delivered in five or six text messages.
>[Brothens is the main reason why some of the world economies are a mess. Because they kept taking everything for themselves throughout history, but other nations owe them money and they have a strong foothold on international trade. Places like Canterlot were left alone because they’re far away and not immediately drawing interest or attention. And the band is going to be touring away from Brothens after a week, and they’ll be separate from the civilians there. But Anon and Norman staying there for the whole summer is problematic.]
>[Twilight, please slow down. This is too much to take in at once.]
>[It’s mostly the Principal’s words, not mine.]
>Sunset sharply frowns. Twilight is her friend, but there’s no way she’s just going to believe something like this. She’s learned how underhanded a lot of the things Twilight does, and this could very well be one of those things.
>[I need to know now, Twilight. Do you seriously mean that?]
>While Sunset has been texting Twilight, Aria finally gets a response from Adagio and makes a grim discovery of her own. Aria continues to see the shady man walk back and forth, now obviously eyeing the two girls with apparent intentions.
>[Aria, you need to get out of that airport right now.] Adagio warns. [I have no personal connections with anyone in Kara-Kara. There is no man that I arranged to meet you. Forget about the taxi and get out of there. NOW.]
>Aria’s stomach sinks. She looks up at the counter where Sunset is and bolts out of her seat.
>>
File: Sunset the traveler.png (153 KB, 675x1184) Image search: [Google]
Sunset the traveler.png
153 KB, 675x1184
>>25803372
>[Sunset, I’m about to face-time you. It really is Principal Celestia saying this, I’m not lying. She’s right here.] Twilight reveals while Sunset still sits at the counter.
>A face time request comes in right as Aria is walking over. Without noticing her acquaintance walking over, Sunset answers to soon find both Twilight and Principal Celestia in the field of view.
>[“Sunset, you’re just going to have to trust us.”] Celestia informs the girl in the calmest voice she can possibly deliver. [“It’s all true. Anon and Norman shouldn’t be in Brothens away from the band. Why didn’t either of you tell me this ahead of time? I thought they were going with the band.”]
>Before Sunset can start, Twilight speaks up next.
>[“Is that Aria?”]
>”We need to leave. Now.” Aria startles Sunset from behind, tugging at her arm.
>”Huh?”
>[“Aria, you need to listen to us!”] Twilight calls out from the other end.
>”Now isn’t a good time for calling people. We need to get out of here.” Aria repeats, not having paid any attention to what Twilight said.
>”Why?” Questions Sunset.
>[“Aria, can you hear us?”] Celestia asks from the other line, but not loud enough for either of the girls on the other end to hear.
>”I’ll explain later. Just take your suitcase and follow me.”
>Aria rushes back to her suitcase and grabs it while Sunset follows her. Sunset keeps the face time call online. The two are out of the airport in less than a minute, with no certain way to tell whether or not they were being followed as they left.
>As Sunset and Aria move further away from the airport, the connection in the call begins to become weaker. Sunset tries to hold the phone higher to keep the face-time call going, all the while asking Aria why she’s so eager to leave the airport so suddenly.
>With a stern expression, Aria remains reluctant to answer, only leading Sunset further and further away from the airport.
>>
File: Geometry.gif (445 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
Geometry.gif
445 KB, 800x600
>>25803399
That's what I have for now to start things off. I'm going to stay up all night to type some more and bump if need be.
The new paste for this story will be made as soon as possible.
Things are going to go down really soon in this.
>>
File: THE GREEN WEENIE.png (359 KB, 592x334) Image search: [Google]
THE GREEN WEENIE.png
359 KB, 592x334
>>25803399
Aww shit son this is hitting international levels of happenings
>>
> wake up
> see this

Today is going to be a good day.
>>
>>25803431
Oh boy it's back
>>
>>25803431
Glad to have you back Alex. Things seem to be happening, but it's kinda hard to expect what is going to follow since up to this point in the story no character really trusts each other. And then there's Anon who kind of holds a grudge with anything Canterlot related and is as stubborn as one can be. Shit will escalate quickly.
I'm waiting at the edge of my seat!
>>
File: 1441065311217.png (166 KB, 450x267) Image search: [Google]
1441065311217.png
166 KB, 450x267
>>25803325
>Thanks/sorry, Anon.
It's fine. This story was honestly the reason I started liking sunset in the first place.
Also
>all this happening
>>
He's back?!

He's back!

Place your bets, will Anon fall in love in SunBun before the end of the year?
>>
>>25803431
Grey! I missed you and your trippy gifs. Can't wait to read more. Anyway hope you're doin' well and I'll be reporting in, you always got a tab open on my browser.
>>
>>25804239
I'm gonna take the long-shot bet and say yes.
>>
>>25803431
Praise the writefag, returning triumphant from finals!
good to see that the rabbit hole only goes deeper, been here since the first thread and I wouldnt have it any other way
>>
>>25804239
Who else was in the anyone but sunset camp?

You fight against it Anon: never give up, never surrender
>>
>>25803572
Just remember, Twi is likely batshit crazy. Invading dreams, and schemeing on a level that would make Roger a Muirebe proud. I wouldn't be surprised if this is just her next iteration of plotting.
>>
>pirates
>conspiracies
>Mulholland Drive-type shenanigans
Wot
I thought this story was about Anon escaping to another country after a mental breakdown
I'm so fucking confused
>>
>>25805373
>schemeing on a level that would make Roger a Muirebe proud
I should not be laughing this hard at two-thirty in the morning
>>
>>25805436
There was implied magical shenanigans with twilight invading anon's dreames and anon hearing wings flapping away after one of them. In Brothens anon heard strange voices as well. What's been posted will make sense in context/retrospect soon (hopefully)
>>
>>25804239
Can he?
>>
File: Trusting Sunset.jpg (275 KB, 1007x722) Image search: [Google]
Trusting Sunset.jpg
275 KB, 1007x722
>>25803399
>Why the connection with face-time is becoming more and more faded as the airport is further away, Sunset can’t figure out. She soon finds the connection completely lost, having no idea when it happened.
>She tries twice to reconnect, but fails each time.
>”Aria, we need to get back to the airport! What are you doing?” Sunset complains.
>”We’re not going back to the airport!” Aria replies with her own phone up to her face. “We need to do some weaving around in these streets and get to the hotel.”
>”What? I need to talk to Twilight!”
>In contrast to a few minutes ago, Sunset wants to stay in the airport for as long as it takes to know what kind of danger Anon might be in.
>”Not now!” Aria urges. “We can continue whatever you were doing once we get to the hotel!”
>Aria looks around, scanning for that man that was following them before. There are too many faces to go over with her eyes at once. She can’t find a way to be able to recognize him if he even is there in the crowd. She glances back down to the roadmap app on her phone to find out which street the hotel is on.
>She cannot search for the name since her mobile phone cannot connect to the Internet.
>Sunset begins to question why Aria doesn’t want her to talk to Twilight. The last thing she saw Aria doing was pull out her phone, probably getting ready to text someone. And the next thing she knows, she’s pulling her out of the airport and interrupting the important message from Twilight and Principal Celestia.
>What on earth is Aria trying to do?
>”Well… I’m going back there. I need to talk to Twilight because she was saying something important.” Sunset insists, already turning back around. “Wait here.”
>”Do go back there, Sunset.” Aria warns again, leaning in so no one else can hear. “There’s a man following us! We have to stay away from there.”
>Sunset freezes in her tracks and looks back at Aria, who gives her an unmistakably serious expression.
>>
File: Inferring.png (673 KB, 1024x1082) Image search: [Google]
Inferring.png
673 KB, 1024x1082
>>25807192
>”Yes. There was a man following us around. He was eyeing us in a shady way and was wearing thick sunglasses. And I know for a fact that he was following us. I didn’t want to say anything before because I didn’t think anything of it while we were in there.”
>Sunset instantly remembers the man. The way he strode like a hawk circling a rodent on the ground, the not so subtle fact that he was eyeing the two girls. Sunset also knows that she and Aria must not allow themselves to be separated in this crowded and unfamiliar place.
>Just from Aria’s expression alone, Sunset can tell that Aria is in no way going to be willing to head back over to that airport. Despite this at least this is a pretty good excuse, Sunset’s conversation with Twilight has taken top priority in her mind. She can’t be comfortable until she knows she can help Anon once she goes to Brothens. She’ll need all of the details she can get.
>Maybe she can convince Aria to change her mind instead of wait until they get to the hotel.
>”Aria, please listen. Twilight was about to tell me something really important. And my phone can’t connect with face-time out here for some reason. But it was working fine at the airport. I don’t think this city has very good mobile coverage in some places.”
>”Well what was it that was so important?” Aria demands to know. “Tell me!”
>Sunset looks back into her memory, and realizes that Aria is one of the people who were on the side against Twilight. If she tells her that she’s trying to get Anon out of Brothens, she’ll probably think that her intentions are no better than those of Twilight and do something to stop that from happening.
>If there’s any side that Sunset doesn’t want to look like she’s on, it’s the one where she’s helping Twilight act as a sociopath.
>There’s no way Aria will understand right away without hearing Principal Celestia herself explain it to her. And Aria’s probably not going to be at all willing to go back to the airport.
>>
File: Aria being patted on head.png (140 KB, 582x405) Image search: [Google]
Aria being patted on head.png
140 KB, 582x405
>>25807206
>”It’s kind of personal, Aria. It had nothing to do with you or anything. Just something about school.” Sunset replies, trying not to look like she’s lying.
>But Aria can easily tell that Sunset is lying. It was the way she worded her response that raised the red flags of someone isn’t telling the truth; “It had nothing to do with you or anything.”
>”Oh no…” Aria lies in response. “I see the man right now.”
>She’s pointing to the nearest older man who happens to also be wearing sunglasses.
>”Sunset, we have to go! He’s right there!”
>Without even a second thought, Sunset believe Aria without question. If anything, they could try to find a coffee shop or something that provides free Wi-fi.
>And just like that, it’s into the deafening crowds of Kara-Kara.
>The two girls simultaneously start running down the sidewalk. They have to weave their way around the numerous pedestrians crowding up the sidewalk. Barely anyone pays any attention to them as they try to get past.
>Based on what Aria remembers, the hotel is about fifteen blocks away, but through the most crowded part of the city as well. The girl leads Sunset along the sidewalk and ignores any person who gives her any kind of look.
>There are no buildings that look like they would be recognizable in any way from what Aria saw on the map app the night before. Adagio only told her the name of the hotel, which direction from the airport it was, and to search for it on the street map on her phone.
>A text is sent, but there’s no way of telling of it’s delivered on the other end.
>Meanwhile, Sunset holds her phone out whenever she passes any store that looks like they might provide mobile phone service. All of the shop look like nothing but old-timey small town guilds that likely don’t have interest in technology more advanced than the oldest automobiles.
>>
File: Aria Pouty-Blaze.png (44 KB, 159x428) Image search: [Google]
Aria Pouty-Blaze.png
44 KB, 159x428
>>25807297
>What kind of city even is this? There aren’t any taxis and now there’s no sturdy Wifi. And looking into the crowds, Sunset can see people dressed in old style clothing. She even spots a few top hats. One could infer that this place is behind most of the world when it comes to technological advancement.
>”How do you know where we’re going?” Sunset frantically asks while struggling to keep up.
>”We’re looking for the Caravan Inn. Try to see if you see any signs that look that they say that in that direction.” Aria points directly forward. “Adagio told me that this is the street that we were supposed to take the cab down to get to the hotel.”
>”We’re looking for the what?”
>”Caravan Inn!”
>”Say it slower, I can’t hear you!”
>”The Ca…ra…van Inn!”
>”Okay, got it. So just keep walking?”
>”And keep an eye out for the place.”
>The two continue along the sidewalk as the hustle and bustle of the surrounding city continues nearly drowns out their voices whenever they try to communicate. Every time they must cross a street or make it to a clearing in the crowds, they both run with Aria leading the way.
>Block after block is passed by, and the apparent destination is assumed to be close after about thirty-five minutes or so.
>Sunset is the first to spot the hotel, despite being behind Aria the entire time.
>Aria hauls her suitcase in the direction of the building as quickly as she can, already out of breath. It wasn’t too often she had to deal with being in a crowded area like this. She’d usually just use the powers she used to possess to tell everyone around her what to do.
>The girl ferociously groans as she approaches the front doors, with Sunset falling far behind.
>”Is the man still behind us?” Sunset inquires after Aria waits for her to catch up.
>”Yeah, he’s gone. Don’t worry, I checked to make sure we lost him. Good job spotting the place.”
>Sunset almost nods, but Aria already has her back turned to enter the hotel.
>…
>>
File: Liquid_Tiles.gif (923 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
Liquid_Tiles.gif
923 KB, 500x500
>>25807316
Like I said earlier, I have an exam and a bus ride to take care of, but I'll be able type some more in between those things and will at least be able to bump from my phone. There should be more posts in a couple of hours.
>>
>>25807352
Nice. Can't wait.
>>
>>25807352
>Posting in the middle of taking exams
Nigga your crazy
>>
File: HYPETRAIN.jpg (63 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
HYPETRAIN.jpg
63 KB, 1280x720
CHOO CHOO BOIS, THE STORY IS BACK.

ALL ABOARD THE HYPE TRAIN
>>
>>25803350

>[It’s pretty much justified piracy, Sunset. The nation itself is a Naval Empire based around an isolated archipelago in the middle of the ocean. They have pirates that raid in huge armadas teaming up on one city at a time. It’s a thing they’ve been doing for literally centuries. I’m so sorry I couldn’t warn you until now. I literally just learned this myself. If you don’t believe me you can read the Wikipedia page yourself.]
>>Right after this, Twilight sends a link to a Wikipedia page named ‘Brothens (City)’.
>>[Are you afraid that Anon is going to leak information about Canterlot to the pirates and they’ll come sailing over to Canterlot and rob the whole town?]
>>[YES THAT’S EXACTLY WHAT I’M TELLING YOU.]

I'm gonna need some explanation here, am I reading it wrong somehow or is it completely retarded and out of place? What the hell? I know this city is bizzare but come the fuck on...
>>
>>25808399
Refer to
>>25805373
>>
File: 1403520729576.jpg (23 KB, 600x606) Image search: [Google]
1403520729576.jpg
23 KB, 600x606
>>25803003
>Alex is back
Christmas came early this year
>>
File: 1450290160926.jpg (61 KB, 960x617) Image search: [Google]
1450290160926.jpg
61 KB, 960x617
>>25809061
>>
>>25803572
>filename
Devil Dog?
>>
File: yare yare daze.jpg (209 KB, 734x1024) Image search: [Google]
yare yare daze.jpg
209 KB, 734x1024
Art bump

> "Now you've really pissed me off."
>>
File: Stand_Anal horse.png (2 MB, 1500x2000) Image search: [Google]
Stand_Anal horse.png
2 MB, 1500x2000
>>25809529
Stand battle?
>>
File: Listening Intently.jpg (53 KB, 526x497) Image search: [Google]
Listening Intently.jpg
53 KB, 526x497
>>25807316
>After she and Aria check in to a room, Sunset immediately connects her phone to the hotel’s surprisingly free Wi-Fi. Right away, barrages of worried texts from Twilight come in at the same time.
>Sunset ignores them and starts another face-time call to explain everything.
>”Okay, I’ll be right back. I just need to go talk to Twilight really quickly.” Sunset tells Aria in between her exhausted breathing before leaving the room. She begins pacing back and forth as the call finally connects.
>[“Sunset? You there?”] Twilight asks on the other end.
>”Yes. Sorry, Aria pulled me out of the airport all of a sudden saying that there was a man following us… or whatever. I didn’t want to take any chances, so I left with her and we had to walk all the way to the hotel. Both of us are out of breath from running for so long.”
>[“Okay. I was getting worried for a second there. Is Aria there?”]
>”She’s in the room. Why?”
>[“We need her to hear this as well.”] Principal Celestia joins in, verifying that she is still present as well. [“Can you go get her?”]
>Before Sunset can internally decide whether or not that’s a good idea, the door to the room opens and out emerges Aria. Sunset is almost startled by the girl’s sudden appearance. There wasn’t even any time for her to walk over to the door; it’s only been about two seconds.
>”I’m here. What do you need to tell us?”
>Sunset gives Aria a suspicious stare, automatically being able to tell that there’s no way she could have heard her without being right there on the other side of the door.
>Eavesdropping.
>But for what purpose?
>”I was just on my way to get some ice for the refrigerator.” Aria responds to the look Sunset gave her, likely making up her alibi as she goes along.
>[“Okay, listen.”] Twilight starts off before Sunset can say anything else. [“Anon should not be in Brothens. That place is a very dangerous place for him to be.”]
>>
File: Don't wanna listen.gif (187 KB, 544x618) Image search: [Google]
Don't wanna listen.gif
187 KB, 544x618
>>25810262
>[“And not just anon. Both him and Norman.”] Clarifies Celestia. [“Straying from this band is a very unwise thing to do.”]
>Aria raises an eyebrow.
>”Huh? Why’s that?”
>[“I already told Sunset through text, but the city is basically a center for pirates to live. These pirates are protected by all kinds of foreign policies or something, so they are pretty much free to run around and go raiding places without people being able to do much to stop them.”] Twilight says in almost one breath.
>”Wait, hold on. Can you slow down and tell me what that means for Anon?” Aria replies. “Is he like… going to get kidnapped or something?”
>[“Not necessarily… at least not when he was with the Band.”] Celestia answers from the background before pausing to think.
>[“No, no one’s getting kidnapped. The point is that Anon is not supposed to stay in Brothens; there are dangerous people there who could do the wrong things with the right information.”] Says Twilight.
>”What? That’s stupid.” Aria disagrees. “Are you telling me that there’s a bunch of freaking… pirates in Brothens? And they’re going to do something horrible if Anon talks to them?”
>[“Aria, please listen to us! This is important.”] Celestia urges her.
>”This just doesn’t seem like it… should… be a problem. At least in a sense where it doesn’t matter whether or not Anon stays in Brothens at all. I mean, Principal Celestia said that he’s not in any real danger when he’s with the band. If being with them wasn’t safe, then why would THEY even be there at all? And if this whole pirate thing is true, then-”
>[“We did the research, Aria. It’s all true. Principal Celestia, do you still have that Wikipedia page up?”] Twilight cuts her off.
>”If it’s true, then why don’t the world militaries do anything about this? This sounds like it would be a major international concern.” Aria is not easily convinced.
>>
File: Twilight.png (71 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
Twilight.png
71 KB, 500x500
>>25810276
>[“Foreign policy, Aria. These people benefit through diplomatic loopholes or something and the world’s economies will suffer consequences if they mess with anything involving Brothens.”]
>”That sounds extremely unfair! I want to see proof.”
>[“It’s not all of the people of Brothens. Just the radical ‘pirate’ population who originate from there.”] Specifies Celestia. [“And if Anon runs into them and tells them where he’s from, they could start to cause some serious problems with him AND anyone whom he’s with.”]
>[“And the world militaries can’t do anything about it because it’s almost impossible to tell the difference between a Brothens pirate from an average Brothens citizen.”] Twilight adds with a rising tone in her voice.
>”Aria, please stop being stubborn and just listen to them.” Sunset pleads.
>”I’ll believe you when I see actual proof.”
>[“Well I already linked Sunset the proof through texts. Both of you just open up that URL I sent on your phones and read what it says.”] Reminds Twilight. [“It’ll explain everything and make this whole thing clear. I didn’t believe it at first either, but international politics can get more complicated than most people think.”]
>[“Sadly enough, that’s a fact we have to live with. Humans have a tendency to make things extremely complex and difficult to solve at times.”] Celestia almost mutters to herself, but still says loudly enough for Sunset and Aria to hear.
>It’s almost as though part of her didn’t want to admit this.
>”Okay, Aria?” Says Sunset. “We’ll look it up for ourselves later on so we’re all on the same page.”]
>”Ugh, fine.” Aria gives in, crossing her arms again. “But it better be legit.”
>Over the next two minutes or so, Twilight and Celestia lecture Sunset and Aria what to look out for once they reach Brothens. They also tell them to memorize what they read on the Wikipedia page, as there is a lot of important information about “The Pirates Of Brothens” there.
>>
File: Unsure.png (672 KB, 1048x759) Image search: [Google]
Unsure.png
672 KB, 1048x759
>>25810292
>Twilight repeatedly urges them to memorize all of it as seen as possible, preferably before tomorrow.
>But Sunset begins to notice that Celestia isn’t saying a single word about the Pirates interacting with anywhere other than Brothens itself. At the same time, Twilight seems to have ceased any indication that the Pirates reaching Canterlot was something she’s worried about. Since Aria is hearing this for the first time, she doesn’t see anything suspicious except for the fact that the premise of modern pirates in and of itself is kooky in her opinion.
>Aria’s been stuck in Canterlot for too long to know what the rest of the world is like these days.
>The face-time call ends and the two go back into the room. Right away, Aria starts to rummage through her luggage.
>Sunset watches her dig around through a large dark green suitcase before pulling out a laptop. Aria plugs the charger into the nearest outlet and places the laptop on top of a nearby desk in the hotel room. The apparent wikipedia page for Brothens is on the screen in less than a minute after Sunset shows Aria the text with the url.
>The two girls read the page, finding bizarre declarations about the city in the first paragraph alone.
>{The city of Brothens is best known for its rich history in epic mythology. [2] [3] Centering around mythical demons and angels, these stories include timeless classics such as The Epic of Delimia and The 7 Trials of Lateralocus. [4] However, not all of these legends are bound to scriptures found within the city’s museum. It is very rarely known that a fraction of the population of the city itself is highly likely to carry out the actions depicted in these tales through acts of international piracy in the modern world. [citation needed]}
>”[citation needed]”.
>>
File: Not Buying It.png (410 KB, 1165x2000) Image search: [Google]
Not Buying It.png
410 KB, 1165x2000
>>25810300
>{However, since there are little to no surviving sources of these occurrences, much of this is seen as common speculation as opposed to proven fact. However, piracy is still a major issue when it comes to third world nations. [5] [6] [7]}
>The article goes on and on, soon describing an ongoing world economic crisis in which Brothens is the main city responsible for food shortages in various third world countries.
>{Many of the area’s coinage was confiscated by Pirates claiming to have originated in the city of Brothens. [12] Because of this, many citizens from first world nations systematically vacation as far away from the main city as possible, mainly to avoid extended contact with a potential informant. [13]}
>After a little bit of discussion, the tab to the page is closed with mixed opinions on the content.
>But if there’s anything important the two girls missed while reading, it was one little indication near the top of the page.
>{Last edited: Today}.

That's all for now, because I gotta go catch my bus literally right now.
Sorry I gotta suddenly come in and leave at super sanic speeds like this.
>>
>>25810300
>>25810335
>[citation needed]
>Last edited: today.
>Wikipedia
Twi continues to be a lying sack of shit
>>
>>25810335
>inb4 Sunset presents the Wiki page to Anon.
>All the edits Twi made are reverted by that time.
>Makes things worse for Sunset.

Goddammit Twi.
>>
>>25810335
Twilight need's a life but this is getting good
>>
>>25810583
>>25811019
Literally this.
>>
File: All according to Woolie.jpg (2 KB, 94x125) Image search: [Google]
All according to Woolie.jpg
2 KB, 94x125
>>25810335
A few questions I have now. Is Celestia really up to helping Twilight. If they were told to leave the airport heading to Brothens, how are they still gonna get their due to some mysterious man tailing them around there. And are they seriously making a big deal outta Anon is way too fishy to believe in the first place and not all of the Canterlot students to begin with. Why would you honestly go to Wikipedia first and not just google the crap for news and relevant pages! Highly pointless rant on how flawed it is on her part over. Please update in time
>>
>>25811114
Twilight Sparkle? More like Twilier Sparkle.
>>
>>25811376

>>25803164
>Aria and Sunset learn this really quickly when they struggle to do so much as to find a taxi to get to the hotel they planned to stay at until their second flight tomorrow takes off.
>their second flight tomorrow
I'm pretty sure that a complete stranger isn't going to assume that they will go back to the airport the very next day. He probably thinks they're staying in Kara-Kara for like a week or something.
As far as other things go, people get lazy sometimes when researching shit, Only Twilight singled out Anon as Celestia named both Anon and Norman as straying from the designated group in an unfamiliar place (except for when she used Anon as an example for what would happen if one of them ran into someone who might have bad intentions), so Twilight could just be seen by Sunny as biased towards Anon for... reasons? you know what I'm getting at there

But of course, this is kinda just how I think it is for the most part
>>
It doesn't make any sense. What pirates, what policies, what raiding, what danger... what? Is this a dream sequence again? Or is Brothens some kind of Somalia mixed with Latveria?

> ”If it’s true, then why don’t the world militaries do anything about this? This sounds like it would be a major international concern.”
/thread

I feel confused, it's actually kinda retarded.

EXPLAIN
>>
>>25811719
Keep reading
>>
h
>>
>>25811719
Twilight's making it up
>>
>>25813488
thanks for your astute observation there sir
>>
Goodnight Bump.
>>
File: 1448732919625.jpg (298 KB, 736x721) Image search: [Google]
1448732919625.jpg
298 KB, 736x721
Twi continues to be fucking nuts.
>>
File: Great Plains.gif (938 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
Great Plains.gif
938 KB, 500x500
Alright, bus ride over. I'll try to get at very least five posts out before i go to sleep.
Here's one right now.
>>
>>25815294
wow. exactly 8 hours XD
>>
>>25810335
>”I… really don’t know what to think of this.” Aria tells Sunset as she lets herself fall back onto the bed. “I mean, this whole idea that there are pirates in a RICH city just seems horribly off to me. I just don’t really see how it’s possible for this to be… well… a thing at all.”
>Sunset replies with a distant ‘yeah’, with her eyes glued to the screen of her phone. With Anon’s number pulled up from her list of contacts.
>Aria takes no note of this and continues her rant.
>”Like… if this whole pirate thing is legit, then I can’t stay in Brothens after we get there. We’d just have to go get Anon and Norman out of there because Principal Celestia told us to.” Reveals Aria with a forlorn frown. “This is just so unfair. Why does this have to be a thing?”
>Sunset’s eyes remain focused on her phone.
>”Are you listening to me?”
>A slight perk of Sunset’s head is the only response Aria gets from Sunset before another distant ‘yeah’, practically an exact copy of the first one.
>”Can you stop thinking about Anon for five seconds?”
>”Sorry…”
>”Eh, whatever. Just hear me out for this one idea I have and you can go back to daydreaming. I say we just go there, see for ourselves if what that Wikipedia page is saying is true and then just stay there if it doesn’t seem too bad.”
>”But it’s a Wikipedia page, with sources from pretty much every other credible website out there.”
>Aria pauses before reaching over to grab her laptop off of the desk.
>”Hang on. Let me try something.”
>”Wha… what do you mean?” Sunset asks as Aria navigates around on her laptop.
>”Hang on…”
>Only the faint hum of the hotel room’s refrigerator is heard along with the clicking of the mouse and hesitant tapping on the keyboard. Sunset can’t help but notice Aria’s slow typing, almost as though her fingers are constantly getting lost when she tries to find the right keys to press.
>Only when Sunset starts to tilt her head downward does Aria finally speak up again.
>”Ah ha!” The girl exclaims.
>>
File: 1414313864122.jpg (338 KB, 596x889) Image search: [Google]
1414313864122.jpg
338 KB, 596x889
>>25815331
>XD
>>
>>25815366
Please tell me she found the flaw
>>
File: Facepalm.png (290 KB, 875x1024) Image search: [Google]
Facepalm.png
290 KB, 875x1024
>>25815366
>Aria turns the screen towards Sunset’s direction so she can get a closer look.
>”Well what do you know about that?” Aria happily declares. “It looks like some independent research really does pay off.”
>”Oh? What did you find?”
>Without any hesitation, Aria points directly to one of the paragraphs in an article about Brothens. “Read that.” She tells Sunset with a confident tone in her voice. “You’ll find it says something completely different than the Wikipedia thing.”
>{However, the city of Brothens was nowhere near as peaceful and tranquil several centuries ago as it is today. Being a major naval power of The Imperial Era, Brothens used to be home to a vast population of highly trained warriors and vigilant, hardworking fisherman. The city’s excellent location in the ocean and perfect surrounding climate made it almost impossible for the inhabitants to come across any kinds of hardships when working to advance over the years. The warriors of these people, more famously known as The Pirates of Brothens, consisted of tens of thousands of militant sailors trained to adapt to any battlefield they come across. Using their seasoned experience from constantly going to war with eachother ever since the late classical period, these pirates found a useful specialty in systematically raiding foreign countries of their wealth through unique forms of diplomacy. After obtaining a very sizable amount of wealth through countless campaigns all across the world, Brothens eventually reached an enlightenment period during which militarized piracy was abolished and the industries took hold on mass productivity. And after numerous further reforms, Brothens turned to becoming the dominant international trade center to find its increasingly versatile nation prevailing over the next couple hundred years….}
>>
File: Your call.jpg (65 KB, 728x409) Image search: [Google]
Your call.jpg
65 KB, 728x409
>>25816563
>{…To this day, the benefits of Brothens’s advancements only continue to exponentially grow. Due to this, government funding was able to cover nearly everything the economy needed with ease. With this landslide of an advantage, the Brothens we know and love today has become not only one of the safest and most most desirable cities on the planet, but by far the wealthiest.}
>…
>”Okay… uh…” Sunset trails off, trying as hard as she can to do more than just skim the paragraph.
>”You know what this means, right?” Aria asks her.
>”That the Pirates of Brothens is a myth?”
>Aria chuckles lightly before continuing.
>”I guess they aren’t anymore. There really was a group of pirates that ran Brothens. And they did raid a ton of places in the world. But that was literally hundreds of years ago. It turns out that the whole pirate rumor we just heard about isn’t all what it’s made out to be. Brothens is rich mostly because of their unique ability to sail shipments around the world more than everyone else.”
>Sunset continuously exchanges glances between Aria and the article she has pulled up.
>”And that makes sense too. Brothens is located on an island in the middle of the ocean with perfect weather all year round. In short… the Wikipedia article that Twilight sent to you is total bogus. It’s telling you that those old-timey pirates are still around today, despite piracy being illegal and wiped away from Brothens for over 200 years.”
>”That doesn’t sound like Twilight to link the misinformed source. And it honestly doesn’t sound much like Wikipedia to be wrong either. And if it is wrong, then why would Principal Celestia herself back it up?”
>”Sunset… I’m not sure how else I can tell you this. But… Twilight and Celestia are probably lying to you on purpose.”
>Whatever Sunset’s response could have been, she cannot find it within herself to utter a single word at this. She looks back down at the article, trying to see if there was something that Aria had overlooked.
>>
>>25816577
>Sunset is now reading much more carefully, no longer skimming. With Twilight’s recent behavior, Sunset wouldn’t be surprised if she had been making things up. Twilight is sure to have a million and one reasons to get Anon out of Brothens and back into close proximity of her.
>But Principal Celestia?
>There has to be something missing, either on the Principal’s end or on that her own.
>”Sunset.” Aria repeats. “They. Are. Lying. To you.”
>>
>>25816594
>Inb4 Sunset doesn't believe what Aria says because she caught her eavesdropping
>inb4 she shows Anon the wiki article after it's fixed again
>>
>>25816639
>Inb4 Sunset drags Aria along every step of the way as she tries to get Anon's love, only for Anon to fall for Aria.
>>
>>25816594
If Twi can invade dreams, what if she's been subconsciously influencing Celestia?
>>
Oh, shit. TaT is back.
>>
Even if their are international policy to stop other countries from helping, doesn't look like someone forgot about clandestine operations.
>>
>>25816594
Is Twilight retarded now? You'd have to be to think that ANYONE would buy that, even Sunset who's literally out of this world. Come on, even I could come up with better idea.
>>
File: 123161247555.png (872 KB, 1000x750) Image search: [Google]
123161247555.png
872 KB, 1000x750
So final Boss confirmed.
>>
>>25818832
>>
>>25818825
She's probably more desperate rather than retarded. Remember what she did in the principals office.
Not only is she crazy as fuck but she's also losing mental stability from getting rekt so many times.
>>
>>25819707
I think that comment Sunset made about how Twilight doesn't love Anon like she does is going to come back into play.
>>
>>25819827
Guys... what... what if...

WHAT IF TWILIGHT ENGINEERED EVERYTHING FROM THE VERY BEGINNING, HEAR ME OUT:

She knew that Sunset has a crush on him and she has planted flowers just for him. She mind-controlled him in that moment so Anon said "No" and acted a little out of character for a moment after that. So Twi could shatter every bond between all other his friends and in the very VERY end be the only one on his side to get him "fair and square" without any temporal mind magic.

Nah... nevermind, no way Alex would do that, he's not Kubo Tite.
>>
>>25819827
People keep saying that. I personally read it as "twilight doesn't love you..like I do. Meaning not at all. Sunset loves him, twilight doesn't, instead of they both love him but differently. I'm not saying that she doesn't for sure but that's how I thought of it. I can't be he only one.
>>
>Inb4 Twilight made Sunset date Anon by proxy because she's a kekold
>>
>>25821602
>>
>>25822521
>>
File: Twalot Freaking Out.jpg (9 KB, 300x168) Image search: [Google]
Twalot Freaking Out.jpg
9 KB, 300x168
Alright, I'm back. Typing more now.

>>25816594
>”So… if what their saying isn’t true, then why would Principal Celestia be agreeing with Twilight? You probably don’t know about this, but Twilight has been getting… unstable recently.” Sunset brings up.
>”What do you mean?”
>Sunset takes a deep breath before telling Aria what it is she is remembering. “Okay… so you remember that little episode that happened with Anon and Flash in the soccer field a couple of days back?” She hesitantly tries to help Aria recall the event.
>”Little episode? The guy pulled the fire alarm and then sperged out in front of pretty much a third of the entire school. Are you sure that Twilight is the one who’s unstable here?”
>Aria raises an eyebrow as Sunset continues.
>”You didn’t see what happened after that.” Argues Sunset. “She got caught in a lie when asked about what was going on in the principal’s office and…”
>She starts to mumble more and more quietly.
>”And she lost her Valedictorian position and… well… from what I heard…”
>”Well what did she do?”
>”The girls told me that she threw herself at Anon.”
>Aria lowers her shoulders and turns towards Sunset.
>”Oh my god. That’s probably why she’s lying.”
>”Now wait, hold on.” Sunset interjects before Aria can continue. “This doesn’t necessarily mean that she’s in love with him.”
>”Well from where I’m sitting, she just might be.” Aria puts her point across anyway. “And I hate to say this, but this is something that we’re just going to have to live with. Twilight is literally crazy over Anon. And you seem to be getting a little… competitive here.”
>Sunset slightly squints her eyes.
>”I don’t see why that would be the case. I mean, why would she be trying so hard to get him to like ME instead of her? It’s not exactly a competition if both of us have… well… almost the same goal.”
>”If she threw HERself at him and not you, that statement might not be entirely true.”
>”I wasn’t there when it happened. I left school early.”
>>
>>25822608
I think >>25819879 is valid. She's trying to make the whole world his enemy and be the only one on Anon's side.

Impressive keikaku, Twilight. Aizen and Madara would be proud.
>>
>>25822692
Which Madara we talking about here?
>>
File: d5d.jpg (43 KB, 332x377) Image search: [Google]
d5d.jpg
43 KB, 332x377
>>25822748
>>
>>25803003
bump
>>
File: Don't Trust Those Hands.png (196 KB, 784x566) Image search: [Google]
Don't Trust Those Hands.png
196 KB, 784x566
>>25822608
>Aria lets out a sigh and briefly rubs the ridge of her node between her eyes.
>”Alright, fine. But what do you mean when you say that you and Twilight have almost the same goal?” Aria curiously asks.
>”Look, it’s complicated. But I’m going to try to explain it in the best way I possibly can. Twilight… tends to value friendship a little more than she should. And when she saw that I suddenly had a huge crush on Anon, she wanted me to be the happiest I could and get him to like me back. She’s not jumping through those hoops for her, she’s doing it for me. And while I appreciate that as a friend, I just don’t want to pressure Anon.”
>”And what about all of the things you had done?” Aria interrogates her. “I heard about how you followed him around that one weekend right after he rejected you. And then you wouldn’t leave him be with all the mushy stuff and saying how much you love him. I heard about all of that. Not to mention you went out of your way to follow him all the way across the world. What’s up with that?”
>”It’s impossible to make you understand.”
>”Had a feeling you’d say something like that. But you need to think about how you’ve been around him.”
>”I just want to make everything up to him. Is that too hard for you to understand?”
>”I thought you just said that it’s impossible for me to understand. Now you’re saying that it should be easy?”
>At a loss for words, Sunset leans back. In her mind, she tries to put someone else in her shoes. What would have Aria done if she had asked Anon out and he rejected her? Would following him around just to confirm that there’s still a chance be a bit too much?
>”Okay, okay, okay. Sorry… I guess I’m not thinking straight.” Apologizes Sunset.
>”Look, I understand that you want what’s best for the guy. But listening to Twilight isn’t going to get him that.”
>”Then what about the principal?”
>”Twilight could have lied to her too for all we know.”
>>
>>25824622
>>
>>25824026
I bet Celestia has no idea
>>
>>25825340
>>
>>25825442
Technologically illiterate Celesta who believes everything that's written on the internet?
>>
>>25826171
>>
>>25824026
>Sunset looks around for a second or two before deciding that it’s probably better to listen to Aria. She might have caught her eavesdropping, but the proof on the screen validates what she was saying. It’s not unexpected for Twilight to have been lying, and Aria was a bit less likely to have been doing so.
>If anything, the girl couldn’t care less about whether or not Anon stays in brothens.
>But why would Twilight still be trying to get Anon back into Canterlot? Is she really that desperate?
>”Uh… maybe I should cal them back and ask Principal Celestia to take a look at the article you pulled up. We should probably find more of those.”
>”Oh right, I already have another two open in other tabs.”
>Sunset blinks.
>”Oh?”
>”It was just in case you didn’t believe me. They were pretty much back up sources.” Aria tells her. “I just picked the first three good links I saw and then showed one of them to you.”
>Before Sunset can open her mouth to say anything else, Aria is already coming up with a plan.
>”So here’s what we’re going to do. I’m going to gather up all of the best links and pages I can find and put them all into one text document of links. Then, you can log into your school email on your computer and e-mail to Principal Celestia everything I found.”
>”Okay. I see what you’re getting at here.” Verifies Sunset. “But… I think I need to confront Twilight about this.”
>”What? Why?”
>”Aria, she’s still my friend no matter what. And if I’m going to help her stop doing these kinds of things, I need to at least ease her into the fact that she needs to stop these lies.”
>Right as Sunset says this, Aria feels her phone vibrate in her pocket.
>”Anyway, I’m going to have a talk with her. You’re free to join in if you want. I mean, it’s alright if you just want to listen in or something. I’m totally fine with that too..” Sunset hints at when she caught Aria eavesdropping a few minutes ago.
>Aria pulls her phone out to see a new text from Adagio.
>>
File: Really need to talk to Twilight.png (666 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
Really need to talk to Twilight.png
666 KB, 1280x720
>>25827976
>Once again refraining from showing Sunset, Aria glances over at the door before thinking of a reason to leave the room. It’s already obvious that she just got a message from Adagio, so she’d rather just seem more open about it so there won’t be any further tension.
>”I think I’m going to go ahead and tell Adagio where we are right now and what’s happened so far. I’m sure she’d love to hear about all of this stuff Twilight said as well.”
>”Oh, uh, that would be great! We really could use another witness on this to back us up. But… are you sure Twilight’s going to listen to Adagio?”
>”Well… she’ll at least listen to you. Adagio and I will just confirm the things you say. Does that work?”
>”I guess.” Agrees Sunset.
>”How about this…” Suggests Aria. “I’m going to go outside and talk things over with Adagio about this. Meanwhile, you try to get through to Twilight about all of this drama going on involving her and Anon. Remember, Adagio still needs to make it to Brothens herself. Which is what she and I have been texting about.”
>As a slight gasp fills her lungs, Sunset realizes that she completely forgot that Adagio was originally supposed to travel here with Aria.
>”Oh right… sorry.” She apologizes. “Um… go right ahead and settle things with Adagio. I’ll try to figure out what’s been up with Twilight.”
>Aria is already eagerly meandering towards the door with her phone in hand.
>”Super. Sounds like a plan.”
>The door to the hotel room is opened, and closed very shortly after as Aria slips into the hallway and begins searching for a secluded spot.
>A secluded spot where Sunset won’t follow her.
>Back in the room, Sunset immediately contacts Twilight. Upon reaching her through a normal phone call this time, Sunset is told that Twilight has just left the school and didn’t expect her to call back. She instantly explains that Principal Celestia can no longer be reached, since she left the school a couple of minutes before her.
>>
File: No_Response_Yet.png (399 KB, 693x1024) Image search: [Google]
No_Response_Yet.png
399 KB, 693x1024
>>25828004
>Aria walks away from the room after listening in just a little bit, just to make sure that Sunset is actually doing what she said she would be doing.
>Buying just enough time to finally get Adagio to explain some more details.
>Sunset can barely be heard saying “Twilight… you and I seriously need to talk.” As Aria heads for a stairwell and then descends all the way down to the basement.
>Once no one else is around, Aria holds the phone up and begins to text once more. Ever since the plane landed, she’s been pretty much just as confused as Sunset has been. She had tried to text with Adagio for information on what to do and where to go next, but the only response she had gotten was something along the lines of: [Wait until you’re away from Sunset. Then text me.]
>Obviously, this would look extremely suspicious if Sunset saw it. So Aria made sure to not give the girl any wrong ideas about her texting with Adagio until she can confirm what on earth it was that Adagio wanted to be so secretive about.
>[Okay Im finally back, she won’t be able to call anon as long as he’s still up in the air. Trust me I know this for a fact.] Aria tells Adagio.
>[Perfect.] Adagio’s message comes in.
>[So what are we even doing then? why is this something we don’t want sunset or anyone else knowing about?] Asks Aria. [I thought we didn’t want anything to do with that whole anonXsunset thing :/ ]
>[No, this has nothing to do with that. Don’t worry about that.]
>[Then wtf are we hiding from her?]
>[I’ll tell you the details once you get settled into town. Just make sure Sunset doesn’t get suspicious. Other than you, literally no one at all is to hear word of what I’ll tell you later on.]
>Aria frowns as she reads the message, now becoming too eager to know what the details are.
>[We are settled in town. Sunset is in the hotel room and I found a nice quiet place where she won’t bother me]
>Aria waits, but there is no response yet.
>>
File: Don't you see?.jpg (50 KB, 250x294) Image search: [Google]
Don't you see?.jpg
50 KB, 250x294
>>25828010
>[Adagio, is there a reason why you chose Kara-Kara?]
>[It has to do with the Black market there. I’ll explain later when you have more time. Go make sure Sunset is completely distracted and can’t screw this up. Then get back to me.]
>Aria responds, typing as rapidly as she can with her fingers. She hardly cares to pay enough attention to catch any spelling mistakes.
>[If she cuold screw this up then why didnt you jsut leave your spiky belt and everything back at the airpot and get on hte plane instead? What was the point o going throug all of this trouble… and why the blak market?]
>After another minute or so, Adagio finally comes back and responds.
>[Again, I’ll explain the Black market later. And I let her go on the flight so we can make sure she and the rest of her group aren’t going to do anything funny this time. With her right there with you, we know exactly what she’s doing and where she is. Don’t you see? This was a happy accident, and now my plan is even more solidified.]
>[What plan? Is there something you need to explain to me?]
>[There is. But like I said, I’ll explain later. I won’t be able to text you until about two hours from now, but I’ll let you know when I can. Now make sure you’ll make it onto that flight later on. And once you’re done with that, make sure you’ll be in a far away enough place to call me. That’s an order.]
>[Adagio I want to know now!]
>[Do you want a new pendant or not?]
>Aria nearly drops her phone reading the message. She looks it over again. And again and again to make sure it says what she thinks it says. In the time it takes for Aria to respond, Adagio finally starts to type a new message on the other end.
>[I’m not going to say anything else. Wait until Sunset is busy for more than 1 hour so we can have a call for as long as we need to. Goodbye for now. That’s. An. Order.]
>>
File: Still_Bad.png (588 KB, 994x1080) Image search: [Google]
Still_Bad.png
588 KB, 994x1080
>>25828015
>Aria shakily tries to type some sort of response. A mixture of confusion and excitement prevent her from typing anything more than one letter before putting her phone away and stumbling back upstairs.
>[k]
>…
>On the other end, Adagio slips her phone back into her duffle bag as she looks out the window at the field next to the runway. The plotting girl contemplates how things might play out now that Sunset and Twilight have been separated by thousands of miles. She reclines her seat back until it barely interferes with the space of the passenger behind her.
>If there’s anything she’s sure of before she dozes of, it’s that she doesn’t plan on getting Sonata involved in this one.
>She would have leaked information to someone else in Brothens anyway if she knew.
~
>…

>As you wake up in your bed, you almost forget that you’re in Brothens.

>You envision your room back at home around you, entrapping you in that life you left behind. That life in which you’re forced to live as Anon.

>But now you see a different ceiling. The lack of sunlight outside indicates to you that it’s most likely the middle of the night. And with that, you relax your muscles once more as you come to the realization that you have more hours to sleep. But that’s the lesser realization.

>It comes to your attention that you wake up into paradise now, far away from all of those clusters of suspicion and drama back in Canterlot.

>All of that is behind you now. And no matter how much you want to believe that they are planning something, just forget about it. You’re in Brothens now; there’s literally nothing left to worry about.

>No one is going to follow you here.

>No one is trying to plot against you.

>There is literally no reasons left to worry about… well… anything.

>Just be happy. The hotel’s dining hall opens up in a few hours. Just the thought of the warm, syrup drenched food almost gives you enough energy to get up now.
>>
>>25828017
> It comes to your attention that you wake up into paradise now, far away from all of those clusters of suspicion and drama back in Canterlot.

Poor Anon, soon he'll understand that wherever he goes, Drama follows.
>>
J
>>
>>25829166
Abrams
>>
>>25829403
You forgot the other j.
>>
>>25829793
Oops
>>
I choose to believe that none of this Brothens stuff is real. It's all a fever dream caused by Twilight tinkering with Anon's brain. It's the only way any of it makes sense.
>>
>>25830671
So is Sunset still in Canterlot?
>>
>>25831260
It's possible.
>>
>>25830671
>>25831260
>>25832005

Nope, nope and nope. Don't dig too much into that. She's a lying whore, not some Anime Main Villain with illusion powers.
>>
>>25832150
She can be my lying whore anytime
>>
>>25832150
This.
>>
G
>>
R
>>
E
>>
Y
>>
>>25817504
Welcome back, friend.
>>
C
>>
File: 1450243101369.png (317 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
1450243101369.png
317 KB, 640x360
>>25828015
>Do you want a new pendant or not?
H A P P E N I N G
>>
H
>>
>>25828017
>Hours pass, and you eventually feel awake enough to pull yourself out of bed and across the room. Only once there’s a little bit of light coming in from the outside do you find yourself able to see the things you might have tripped over had you walked around in the dark.

>You dress yourself and get ready to head downstairs.

>Two whole flights of stairs you have to go down to make it to the first floor. This amount of walking serves as an annoying reminder of how far you are from being in good shape. You may not be overweight, but you’re rather weak and lazy.

>”Oh hey, there he is!” Exclaims Norman as you approach the breakfast bar.

>Right before everyone else greets you, you wave over to everyone sitting there at the table, surprised to see them here so early.

>”Where have you been, dude? Sleeping?” Mary asks you as you look for an open seat.

“Huh?”

>”There’s a seat right here.” Sonata tells you, gesturing to the open seat right next to hers. “Come sit with me. I’ll give you some of the extra bacon on my plate!”

>”It’s almost noon.” Mary continues, revealing the actual time to you. “I thought you had already taken off or something.”

“It’s really noon?”

>”See for yourself.” Norman points to a clock on the wall on the far side of the room.

>And surely enough, it’s about five minutes to noon. Which doesn’t really make sense, since you must have fallen asleep around 5 to 7 PM last evening. The sun was barely finished setting when you last remember being awake. And that can only mean early evening, since Brothens in in the southern hemisphere and it’s the beginning of Summer.

“Wow, uh…” You start off, wishing you were more awake and alert to think clearly. “So you guys are having brunch or something?”

>You sit down between Sonata and Lemon Zest. Already on the plate in front of you is a huge stack of pancakes.
>>
File: Sonata.png (238 KB, 630x1267) Image search: [Google]
Sonata.png
238 KB, 630x1267
>>25836080
>And on top of the stack, Sonata places a couple of strips of crispy bacon with a pair of tongs. A confused expression crosses your face as you stare at the pancakes with faint music coming from Zest’s headphones your right side.

“What’s all this?” You ask. “You guys order food for me?”

>”Oh, uh, Zesty here accidentally ordered a ton of pancakes instead of the omelets she wanted, so she just moved her plate to the side in case I wanted some.” Sonata points out. “And now you can have some too if you want!”

>Look over to your side to find Lemon Zest occupied with her music blasting into her ears while finishing off the last of the omelets on her plate. As she’s slightly head-banging, she’s… actually chewing in sync with the beat of what she’s listening to. You can hear it.

>Talk about feeling the music.

>”So were you really sleeping this whole time?” Norman asks you before shoving a slice of pizza into his mouth.

“I guess so. Had no idea it was so late into the day. I’m sorry if I missed out on anything.”

>Your apology is quickly answered by a collective re-assurance of the group around you.

>”Oh, it’s fine. Don’t worry about it. You’re living the Brothens way, dude. Sleeping in, relaxing whenever you want to, walking down here with your fly undone…”

>In a flash, your hand shoots down to the front of your pants to confirm that Norman was actually kidding. You look back up to see everyone quietly snickering to eachother. Let out a short breath of relief and laugh along with them. As everyone else’s chuckling dies down, Sonata starts to giggle for a second or two.

>You try not to smile from her delayed response.

>”Oh, on his pants! Good one, Norman.” She tells him.

>”Heh, it’s alright, dude. I’m just messing around.” Norman says to you. “So how ya like Brothens so far?”

“I can honestly say that it quite a bit to take in.”

>Everyone around you starts to warmly exclaim in response.

>”Yeah, we know how it is.” Mary agrees.
>>
>>25836080
>What eye color is this considered
Amber eyes, I guess?
>>
>>25803003
That image is cute. Sunny Bunny a cutie
>>
Good Morning Bump
>>
File: She will get high soon.png (262 KB, 457x500) Image search: [Google]
She will get high soon.png
262 KB, 457x500
>>25836276
>”Nice to hear, dude. So anyway, we’re all heading over to the mall later on. Wanna come with?” Norman asks you. “It’s not as far as where we went yesterday.”

>After everything here you’ve seen so far, you’d be more than happy to go to exploring. If anything, you’d prefer to do this anyway even if he hadn’t mentioned it. This place is almost heaven.

“I’d love to, man. We leaving soon?”

>”In a bit. We kind of have to get ready first.” Mary insists. “Well, at least I have to.”

“Oh okay.”

>Norman begins to smile over at her, sitting a couple of seats away. After Mary looks up again, she notices him smiling at her.

>”What?” She playfully asks, but Norman just tilts his head slightly and continues grinning at her. After this, Mary starts to grin back. “Oh stop! I just had some left, that’s all.”

>She starts to laugh, as though she and Norman have been telling eachother things in some sort of unspoken language. It’s apparent that they were hinting something, and you’ve pretty much figured out what Mary’s going to do after brunch is over.

>”Well if you’re going to “get ready”, then at least save some for me.” Norman suggests. “If I knew we would have time today I would have saved some of mine from yesterday.”

>”What are they talking about?” Asks Sonata with a blank expression. “Can… can I have some too? Whatever it is?”

>”We’re talking about our weed stashes, Sonata.” Norman points out. “We just kind of like to use them up before going places because… uh… well, it’s fun.”

>You look around the room, already becoming apprehensive that one of the staff members of the hotel or someone might have overheard him. But before you can confirm that anyone else is around, Norman notices you looking around and decides to ease your conscience.

>”Ah don’t worry, Anon. Weed’s legal over here. It’s all cool, we’re not going to get in trouble.” Norman assures you.
>>
File: Sweet Leaf.png (235 KB, 1563x2210) Image search: [Google]
Sweet Leaf.png
235 KB, 1563x2210
>>25838259
>”But it’s against the band rules, though.” Mary corrects him.

>”Well yeah.”

>”But I see what you mean. Because Mr. Davison isn’t here, so… yeah…” Her face breaks out into a wide grin as she nods her head.”

>Norman does the same. “Yeeahh, Mary here knows what’s up!”

>”Is weed good?” Asks Sonata. “Because I saw pictures of weed before, and it’s green and looks like it’s a vegetable or something. And I don’t tend to like vegetables very much.”

>A small bubble of laughter almost escapes you. Bless this girl’s innocent heart.

>”Oh no no no no… you don’t eat weed, you smoke it.” Mary tells her.

>”Well, technically…” Norman starts off.

>With a couple of chuckles, Mary catches on. “Oh, well, yeah. Technically, eating weed IS a thing. You put it into brownies. But we’re talking about smoking it, Sonata. Like a cigarette, but waaaaaay less gross.” She explains it to Sonata, who still gives her a clueless look.

>A lot of the people at the table start to laugh a little at the conversation taking place.

>”Oh, I love brownies! Just as long as you don’t put any nuts into it.” Says Sonata. But can you taste the weed in the brownies? Putting vegetables into brownies doesn’t sound very tasty to me. No offense.”

>Norman and Mary simultaneously look up to the ceiling in deep thought.

>”Wow, you know… that’s actually a pretty good question.” Norman mumbles to himself as a couple of his peers lose their sides.

>They seem easily entertained.

>You’re just glad that you’re sitting here and listening to these people talk about these things instead of listening to Twilight lecture you about how you’re going to “cave in one day”. Just this one time, running away from your problems really paid off.
>>
File: Getting ready.png (79 KB, 229x301) Image search: [Google]
Getting ready.png
79 KB, 229x301
>>25838267
>”Eh, later.” Concludes Mary. “I gotta go… ahem, get ready. Be back in about fifteen minutes and don’t laugh if I lose my balance and fall over.” She stands up to take her empty plate to the conveyer belt leading to the kitchen.

>As she jokes about this, you can’t help but wonder why she would want to get high before going somewhere. You almost ask her about this, but the right way to ask anything at all really comes to mind. Mary leaves the room and everyone else continues to eat as usual.

>You tell everyone that you’re pretty much good to go outside to places already, as you don’t plan on taking much with you except for a little bit of money.

>Eventually, everyone finishes eating and gets up from the table. Lemon Zest stays in her char while listening to her music on full volume, not paying any attention to the people leaving. It isn’t until Vinyl Scratch taps her on the shoulder and shows her that all of the chairs around her are empty.

>More minutes pass, and you expect Mary to come back down to the main room “ready to go”. If anything, this should be quite entertaining to watch throughout the day. You’ve already gotten to see her high as a kite in public before when she was confronting Flash Sentry and his buddies after she helped you hide from them.

>This time should be even more fun to watch, now that the circumstances are in no way dire.

>But at this very moment, you realize you you left your phone in your room.

>So naturally, you go all the way back up to the third floor to go get it. You want to be as quick as possible, in order not miss a single minute of Mary arriving again on the first floor. You can only imagine annoyed the instructor is going to be when she won’t stop acting so odd around him.

>As you enter the room, you automatically notice it face down on the surface of your bed. Go pick it up and turn to leave. But just for a split second, you notice something on the screen.
>>
File: Sunset.png (500 KB, 823x785) Image search: [Google]
Sunset.png
500 KB, 823x785
>>25838274
>Over 20 new messages from Sunset have come in. And the only one that’s readable on your screen is the latest one she sent just a few minutes ago. Why on earth Sunset would text you over 20 times in just under a half an hour already seems strange enough.

>You start to wonder if anything just happened with her.

I have to head off for a bit, but I'll be right back on.
>>
R
>>
I
>>
>>25838297
>Inb4 Wikipedia page
>>
>>25840229
Was about to say the same thing
>>
So who thinks that Sunset still has a chance to get with Anon?
Or Twlight?
>>
>>25841083
"Not I!" said the pig.
>>
>>25841083
If Anon ends with anyone it would probably be Mary or (maybe) Sonata. If he ends up with Sunset or Twilight then it'd just feel extremely anti-climactic.
>>
S
>>
>>25841237
He needs to become king of the pirates.
>>
> knowing that one day Sunset and Anon are going to be happy together fills me with determination

Bump
>>
>>25842438
My nogger.
Sunset everyday.
>>
T
>>
>>25841083
After all of his resistance, I think it would be downright offensive to be with sunset. Especially considering he saw what was basically a fairy-tale romance eventually break off too.
Might have just been all that pressure getting to him, but someone that jaded like anon seemed in that first part doesn't just wear down.
>>
I
>>
A
>>
L
>>
N
>>
>>25842065
YO!
>>
File: Selfie.jpg (92 KB, 730x761) Image search: [Google]
Selfie.jpg
92 KB, 730x761
>>25838297
>Read the latest message.

>[I love you.]

>…

>What?

>Read all of the other messages.

>[Anon]

>[Anon you there?]

>[Please]

>All of her previous messages pretty much consist of this. Now becoming rather concerned that something’s going on, you text back to her, hoping that she’s okay. No response comes back in as you head back downstairs to the rest of the group.

[What’s going on with all the sudden messages, Sunset?] Your text goes unanswered a minute or two before you send another one. [You there?]

>You don’t really want to admit this but… you actually really want to talk to her.

>It’s her messages, you just know it. There’s definitely something urgent that she just wanted to tell you, and you weren’t there to answer her. It’s probably going to be chalked down as simple curiosity as to what it was later on when your brain is more awake. But as for now… the urge to get some sort of response from her grows and grows within you to the point where every second feels like a minute.

[I just got up because I slept in, so I didn’t see your texts until now.]

>Sunset must at least see your answer so you can know that she’s alright.

>”Alright everyone. Let me just take attendance and we’ll get going.” The band conductor, Mr. Davison, makes his announcement to the group. “I hope you all had a great time yesterday, especially those of you who are new to being here. Brothens, as you see, is a nice place with nice people. However, there are a few certain rules that apply when it comes to traveling too far into the city. One, you could get lost…” He drones on and on with his long list of instructions.

>Norman smirks to himself as Mr. Davison explicitly articulates why it’s bad to travel far away from the hotel or the group. And you know exactly why he’s smirking… you were with him when he did exactly the opposite of what the conductor is saying now.

>”Furthermore, we are going to have to make sure everyone is close to the tour bus at all times, okay?”
>>
File: Waiting.jpg (37 KB, 300x360) Image search: [Google]
Waiting.jpg
37 KB, 300x360
>>25846278
>Everyone collectively either nods their heads or says something along the lines of “Yes, Mr. Davison.”

>”Alright. Awesome. Now I’m gonna go ahead and check everyone in and we’ll uh… go ahead and get going!” He tells everyone before holding the checklist to his face and reads off the names of the students.

>As you wait for your name to be called, your phone vibrates in your pocket.

>It’s a text from Sunset.

>The massive weight instantly flutters off of your shoulders as you realize that she finally responded. For a minute, you had convinced yourself that you had somehow screwed up by not answering her before. Probably through some unnecessary sense of guilt.

>[It’s all right. I’m fine now, don’t worry. I just thought that something happened to you, that’s all. I’ll explain it all later.] The message reads.

>Well… why would she think something happened to you in less than 24 hours without contact? She did seem… pretty frantic there.

[You sure you’re okay?]

>[Yup, lol. Sorry about that. I just got worried. Have fun in Brothens, I’ll text you back later on.]

[Okay.]

>And with that, you find yourself surprisingly less worried. Maybe a little confused, but at least not worried that something happened to her.

>”And I see Anon Mous right there in the back… and… there’s Norman too.” Mr. Davison catches your attention by saying your name. “Alrighty then. I guess that only leaves out Sweet Leaf. Can someone here tell me where she is?”

>”She’ll be down in a minute. I heard that she’s getting ready.” Reveals Norman.

>”Well where on Earth is she? We’re going to be late if she doesn’t leave her room right now.”

>”You want me to go get her?” Blueberry Cake offers, being the girl that Mary was rooming with.

>”That would be wonderful.” Urges Mr. Davison in a professional tone. “Please hurry, as we only have about five hours in the city before we have to head back for practice.”
>>
>>25847557
Is Anon truly warming up to Sunset? If Twilight doesn't mess it up, Sunset's plan might actually work after all.
>>
bump before bed
>>
>>25847588
I really want to see Anon hardcore friendzoning Sunset
>>
File: She high.jpg (25 KB, 405x473) Image search: [Google]
She high.jpg
25 KB, 405x473
>>25847557
>Blueberry Cake heads towards the elevator to go to whichever floor Mary is on. You already imagine her being on the top floor, not wanting the smoke to rise up to someone else’s room and give away the fact that she’s doing what she’s doing up there.

>After around ten minutes, Mr. Davison begins to grow impatient. You can see it in the rushed look that covers his eyes. The man certainly cannot wait all day.

>The ding of the elevator breaks the silence and the doors slide open. You relax your shoulders, expecting to see the two girls on the other side, probably with Mary leaning on Blueberry’s shoulder. But what you see is not the sight of the two, and instead a guy appearing to be in his early twenties walks out.

>He sees the school band waiting for their member near the elevator, gives everyone a slight grin and walks off.

>Another minute or so passes.

>”Okay, we need to pick the pace up here.” Mr. Davison finally speaks up. “Can someone go up there and come right back down to tell me what’s going-”

>Another ding from the elevator interrupts Mr. Davis in mid-sentence. Everyone’s attention is drawn to the opening doors, revealing Blueberry and Mary standing next to eachother. Right off the bat, you notice Mary looking rather shocked, with a reddish tint in her eyes.

>”Wait…” She gasps. “Oh my god! I’m going to be okay! I’m not malnourished anymore!”

>Mary happily struts out of the elevator belting out a loud cackle that echoes across the room.

>”I’m going to be okay, everyone! I just gained my weight back!”

>Norman falls to his side in a silent fit of stifled laughter, landing against the side of a couch. He covers his face as you can barely see his shoulders move up and down.

>”And just what is this ‘weight’ you’re talking about?” Mr. Davis asks her, not looking like he’s expecting a serious answer.
>>
File: Muzik.gif (351 KB, 201x250) Image search: [Google]
Muzik.gif
351 KB, 201x250
>>25848822
>”She’s just joking.” Blueberry assures the conductor as Mary ecstatically skips around the room. “She just thought that it’s funny how we feel lighter as the elevator goes down.”

>Mr. Davison gives Blueberry a decrying stare as Mary finds her way over to Norman and leans against the couch with him. He almost half smiles at her, but just shakes his head, sighs loudly and turns around.

>”Welp, looks like we’re all here. Let’s go, everyone.” He starts off again. “Sweet Leaf, Blueberry Cake, you two are going to have to have a talk with the Principal and I later on regarding Sweet’s… ahem… tardiness.”

>From the calm and steady way he addressed the not-so-subtle indication that Mary is acting strange, you can probably guess that he’s probably had to deal with this before. The man doesn’t really seem fooled in your view, but he also seems to not show concern for it either.

>It’s as though he’s caught her high enough times to stop caring about it.

>Not a single minute is wasted. The whole group heads over to the bus and boards it. You decide that it’s best to sit in the front seat, so you can get a good view of the outside world. And of course, Sweet Leaf is told to sit down in the other front seat right across from you with the conductor sitting in the second row to keep an eye on her.

>”What? I’m fine.” Mary tries to convince Mr. Davison as the bus pulls off. “I just…” She stares at you for a split second. “I just slept in. I’m really tired, that’s all.”

>”Miss Leaf, I understand that there’s nothing particularly wrong with what you’ve been doing, and I can’t really penalize you since we’re not on school grounds.” Mr. Davison lectures the fuzzy-minded girl. “But this kind of behavior works against the progress and overall performance of the band. I can’t have you… losing your focus like this when it’s during practicing season, let alone practicing days.”

>She just blankly stares at him.
>>
Just_in_case bump
>>
M
>>
N
>>
W
>>
Z
>>
Page 9
>>
Holy fuck it's still alive bump.
>>
Holy hand grenade batman
>>
Santa Claus isn't real
>>
>>25853500
Neither is Sunset
>>
File: 1450637706869.png (59 KB, 455x451) Image search: [Google]
1450637706869.png
59 KB, 455x451
>>25853705
>>
>>25853705
Sh-she's real! You t-take that back!
>>
File: That's not funny.gif (2 MB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
That's not funny.gif
2 MB, 500x281
>>25853705
>>
>Nein
>>
>>25856037
>>
Anyone else watching this thread?
>>
>>25857221
me
>>
File: mlp_parting_by_0bluse-d8dyxzp.jpg (73 KB, 1024x791) Image search: [Google]
mlp_parting_by_0bluse-d8dyxzp.jpg
73 KB, 1024x791
>>
Bomf
>>
> Wake up
> No update

IT'S OVER
>>
Hump and bump
>>
File: Sweet Chart.png (607 KB, 1181x1024) Image search: [Google]
Sweet Chart.png
607 KB, 1181x1024
>>25848847
>”Now, you can do what you do during your downtime when we’re plenty of hours away from practicing. That doesn’t very much effect the performance of the group. But you need to be able to distinguish the difference between work time and leisure time. Combining the two when it comes to public performance is never a good thing to do.”

>She’s still blankly staring at him.

>”Now… I’m gonna have to get one of the students to watch over you to make sure you don’t do anything dangerous or anything.” Mr. Davison tells her as he looks around the back of the bus, where the band members stare right back at the front snickering to eachother.

>”So lesson learned!” Mary rambles as she rocks back and forth in her seat. “If you want to lose weight fast, just go down the elevator. But only go halfway, otherwise you might lose too much weight and die! I’d suggest taking the stairs the rest of the way down, and that’s also helpful in losing weight, but evens everything out with actual exercise.”

>Mr. Davison, having held back a couple of chuckles himself, turns his attention towards you, as you’re in closer proximity. But his gaze goes right past you and he continues to lecture Mary once more.

>”Erhm, nevermind.” He finally says. “Miss Sweet Leaf, after we reach the mall, you are to stay on this bus with the driver supervising you. You don’t mind right, Debbie?” Mr. Davison turns to the bus driver.

>”Oh don’t ya worry, I got this covered. I used to do all sorts of stuff like that when I was her age, and I know how those times can get. Believe me!” The female bus driver rants. She almost slurs continuously as Mary does… and she’s high.

>It is only now that you notice her features, not caring enough to pay attention before. She’s a really skinny, and an overall smaller lady with straight blonde hair forming bangs in the front and a pair of round glasses over her eyes. You’d estimate that she’s around her mid 50’s, placing her late teen years somewhere around the 60’s.
>>
File: HighAF.jpg (14 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
HighAF.jpg
14 KB, 250x250
>>25860436
>It would make sense for her to have some empathy for Mary if that’s the case.

>There are about 20 more minutes of driving down the highway.

>And over these minutes, you consider texting Sunset. It just won’t stop bothering your mind that something was worrying her, and you can’t help but wonder what it was that came up to make her so worried about you. You want to know what’s going on with her, to get some sort of answer.

>Again, maybe it’s just curiosity, but almost un-ignorable when you get right down to it.

>But still, you withhold from texting Sunset until you know that you’re going to have time to do so. This bus ride really shouldn’t last long, and walking around in this apparent mall isn’t going to be the time to text someone either. The last person you want to be is that one guy who’s walking around like a blind man with his phone in his face. Bumping into every other person he walks past if they aren’t paying enough attention on their end.

>The bus finally makes it to the area where all of the shopping centers are… and the city of Brothens can be seen in the near distance. The wall of skyscrapers spans for almost the entire horizon as you stare outside the right side window of the bus.

>A ramp down to where the mall is taken and you soon find the road surrounded by palm trees on both sides. But a clearing is reached and you soon see an arena of stores surrounding the parking lot the bus just drove onto. If you had to guess, you’d say that this “mall” is the size of a small town.

>”Alright, everyone. We’re here.” Mr. Davison announces. “Pack whatever you have and get ready to move out. Wherever we park is the place where everyone meets back at. I will assign everyone into trios so you can use the buddy system once in the mall. Be advised that you are to stay within your trio at all times. Do not leave them…” He starts to give all sorts of instructions before counting off every student by the numbers 1 through 3.
>>
File: Can't be bothered.png (135 KB, 283x412) Image search: [Google]
Can't be bothered.png
135 KB, 283x412
>>25860440
>Of course, he skips Mary.

>But something happens when Mr. Davison finishes counting off the students. He comes off two students short of the total number being divisible by three. In result, he tells everyone that there will be two groups of four if necessary.

>You look at Mary sitting there in the front seat, almost completely unaware of anything that’s going on. She leans back while her head floats in the clouds. And being as tired as you already are, you’d rather do the same thing for the next couple of hours. You might even get to sneak in another hour or two of sleep.

>But the main reason is to see if you can contact Sunset again. She might have told you that she can text with you later, but you still can’t help but want to contact her somehow.

>Mr. Davison is almost finished trying to pick out which students to put into groups of four when he notices your hand raised.

>”Yes, Mr. Mous?”

“I’m kinda tired. And since there’s already going to be two people staying here on the bus, can I stay here too? I’d be under supervision and everything.” You blurt out, not even thinking to make it sound convincing until you are already done with your proposal.

>Mr. Davison looks down and thinks about what you just told him. Norman and some of the other students have already stood up and moved towards the front of the bus. While the other students probably couldn’t care less whether or not you go with them into the mall, Norman tries to change your mind and wants you to join the group like you had the day before.

>Well, without Mary present this time.

>”Come on, dude. It’ll be alright.” He tells you. “We’re not going to walk around that much this time. But this place looks so cool, man. We gotta see this!”

>The guy is practically urging you to go with him.
>>
File: OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG.jpg (20 KB, 151x582) Image search: [Google]
OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG.jpg
20 KB, 151x582
>>25860452
>”Well, it’s really up to you.” Mr. Davison tells you. “It’s required that all students stay at least in their groups or as close to either me or the bus as possible. And you being in the bus under supervision isn’t against the rules at all. And since you’re not even technically part of the band, you have no obligations to join up with the band for practicing sessions either. As the same goes for Mr. Norman over here.”

>”Are you going to at least take a look inside?” Norman asks you.

“I don’t know why, but I got so tired all of a sudden…” You tell them, getting a somewhat let down reaction from Norman. “Can I just stay in here and relax for a bit? If I feel like going in later on, I can just text Norman and his trio can come out here and I can join them. He already has my number and everything, so…”

>With the corners of his mouth tightening as he nods his head, Mr. Davison turns to Norman to see if he agrees. Norman lowers his shoulders and lets out a short sigh.

>”Okay. Yeah, that works too.” He gives in. “That’s right, I forgot. You slept in, so you’re still tired.”

>”Well there we have it. Come on, everyone. Let’s hurry it up and make it to the food court.” Mr. Davison instructs before he herds the students out of the bus.

>Mary quietly starts making sheep sounds as the students step off, only causing them to be more in danger of losing their step on the stairs from laughing so hard. Norman ironically wishes her good luck before the doors close and the conductor leads the entire school band up to the building.

>Their chatter grows quieter… and quieter… and quieter…

>Until the group is nowhere in sight. The conductor is totally out of your presence, after your earliest interactions with him have been rather clunky in your opinion.

>Mary starts to let out an airy laugh. “Ohohoh ah wow… this is just great now!”

>She sounds rather relieved.
>>
File: Party!.png (260 KB, 464x484) Image search: [Google]
Party!.png
260 KB, 464x484
>>25860455
>Wanting to start up a quick conversation, you turn your attention to Debbie, the driver of the bus.

“So how long is it until they come back?” You sheepishly ask.

>Debbie is already reclining her seat back and perching her feet up on something she places beneath her seat. The bus’s motor is turned off and the whirring from the air conditioning ceases. From this, you already have a good idea of what she’s about to say.

>”It’s gonna be a while.” Reveals Debbie. “About four, maybe five hours of them being in that mall before they come back out. I don’t know about you two, but I’m going to get some shuteye while I can.” She says between fatigues grunts before leaning back some more.

>”Oh wow! Does this mean that we have the whole school bus to ourselves?” Mary asks all in one breath.

>Debbie lets out a hearty chuckle that seems to hint some form of understanding.

>”I’ll tell you one thing, Mr. Davison made it clear to me a couple of things before he stepped off. I know he wants you two to stay in your seats the whole time.” Briefs Debbie. “Now… if you two get too hot, I can turn on the air conditioning in the front for the three of us.”

>You’ve already pulled your phone out to try to text Sunset. On the other side of the bus, Mary gives Debbie the same blank face she gave Mr. Davison.

>”Now if you need anything else, just clear it with me first and i’ll see what I can do, alright?” Debbie asks the two of you. ”I’ve been driving people around all night last night, and I sure could use a breather here.” She must have been planning to sleep in this bus alone until the band comes back.

“I understand.” You answer.

>”Oh, it’s okay! I toooootally understand!” Mary assures her. “ I know you usually sleep during these thingies. But it’s okay! Don’t you see? I’m going to sleep too! It’s the whole reason I did this! I do it all the time on the beach!”
>>
File: ForbiddenLOL.png (282 KB, 400x684) Image search: [Google]
ForbiddenLOL.png
282 KB, 400x684
>>25860458
>You overhear Mary say this, only slightly surprised. The fact that she made sure to get high before leaving did feel like it was for a particular reason now that you think about it. And it looks like it was a good idea, now that she made it so she has to stay behind until she sobers up.

>And because of that, you got to stay behind as well. So it’s not like you’re complaining.

>”So you’ll let me sleep?” Debbie tries to make sure. “You’ll be fully awake pretty soon, right Anon? You’re not gonna doze off?”

>Welp, there goes your chance to nap, but it’s not like you’re going to be able to after getting over 11 hours of sleep anyway. This is definitely for the best, at least from where you’re sitting. Start texting Sunset right away after you nod yes to the bus driver.

[Hi again, Sunset. I can text now if you want.]

>Nice, friendly and simple.

>”Super! So let me know if you need anything and that’s it.”

>The speed at which Debbie tilts her head back and appears to drift off to sleep astonishes you.

>…

>Some time goes by, And Sunset does not answer your text message. You just assume that she’s away from her phone or something, so you think nothing of it. The girl is bound to respond at some point, given that she was suddenly so desperate to talk to you earlier today.

>Seriously, she went from calling you “a good friend” to saying “I love you” literally overnight. You find that a little odd how that happened, as well as her most recent response.

>But as far as overthinking things goes, you’re not opening that can of worms again. Just relax yourself.

>No messages from Sunset come in for another long while, and you begin to mentally wake up as this time goes on. The bus driver is practically snoring by now, and Mary is still in her seat, just as cheerful as ever. You hear her giggle a little bit as she glares out the window.
>>
File: Bright Colors.png (219 KB, 784x566) Image search: [Google]
Bright Colors.png
219 KB, 784x566
>>25860468
>From what you’ve seen of her so far, Mary seems to be a bit of a wild card. But… some kind of a wild card with a plan. She hasn’t really done anything that made too much of an impact yet, but of course, you’d rather keep it that way. This girl seems really cool, like how you used to view Sunset.

>The only difference is, Mary isn’t associated with sociopaths that want to force you to fall in love with her. You feel like you can be friends with this girl in a more peaceful way.

>Many more minutes go by, and nothing yet from Sunset.

Two things:
I'm having to be away from the computer a little often because helping my current neighbor renovate townhome.
Sleeping pattern's messed up, so I will have to sleep a little bit too.
Third thing:
There may or may not be a lewd scene coming up.

Also, there should be a pastebin for this part up really soon. Just need to contact the guy who updates it and it will be on there.
As for now, there's just the first two parts that i'm sure you guys have read already, and those links are already in the OP.

See you guys in a few hours!
>>
>>25860507
stoned cuddles when?
>>
>>25860507
>Around 200,000 words later and finally a lewd scene
Fucking wow dude
>>
>>25860507
Not too lewd I hope.
>>
Anyone else have trouble posting for a while?
>>
>>25861898
Aw fuck I hope 4chan doesn't go down again.
>>
>>25860507
L-Lewds? Wow, I had no idea you were even plannig these. After 200 000 words without a kiss? To be honest I was sure you're simply too shy to write a good lewd and you don't want them in your story. Okay then, let's see what you've got.
>>
File: 1448468187856.gif (983 KB, 245x160) Image search: [Google]
1448468187856.gif
983 KB, 245x160
>>25862855
>AlexanderGrey too shy to write lewds
>>
>>25862891
I don't know any of his other stories, and we're already balls deep inside this story and nothing even remotely lewd happend.
>>
>>25861462
He's prolly not gonna do anything
He'll be all like "sorry don't wanna"
>>
goddamint, i nned to re-read this all over again cuz i dont remember shit but it doesnt matter
>>
>>25863210
SPOILERS RRREEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>25860507
Who else here has been rooting for Sweet Leaf?
>>
>>25863854
I think her rise popularity occurred when she didn't try to fuck over Anon.
I could see them being friends after all this.
>>
>>25863908
Personally I'd prefer Sweet Leaf to Sunset, first because Sweet has been among the only ones (her, Norman and maybe Sonata) to be completly honest with Anon, but also because AnonxSunset green is much more common- a bit of a switch up is welcome
>>
>>25864187
Eh I guess that's true
AnonXMary when?
>>
Not on my watch!
>>
>>25864829
When Grey gets back?
>>
>>25866869
Where's your trip
>>
Hellllllllllll
>>
I LOVE LITTLE GIRLS!
>>
>>25860507
>There may or may not be a lewd scene coming up.
Please let it be Sweet x Anon
Stoned gurls are for sexual but not for love
>>
>>25869218
The love comes when the high wears off
>>
bumpo
>>
Grey come back.
>>
Who's ready for Christmas?
>>
File: PlantHair.png (376 KB, 488x1005) Image search: [Google]
PlantHair.png
376 KB, 488x1005
Still here, just got Xmas shopping.
>>25871978
I am after above. ^
>>25860507
>Mary gazes out the window, her face now turned away from you and hidden from view.

>Your head still feels a little bit dizzy, even though you had gotten more than enough sleep. All you really care to do at the moment is lie back into the bus seat and continuously sneak glances at the ceiling. Debbie in the driver’s seat appears to have already dozed off, and Mary is obviously pre-occupied with her imagination.

>Passing the time isn’t going to be easy.

>Check the clock on your phone as you monitor your text message inbox. A combination of these two things starts to be really successful in making time itself appear to go by a lot more slowly for you. Still, not a single text from Sunset comes in.

>Another minute goes by… no answer.

>Yet another, once again without an answer. This is the point in which you start to become concerned if she’s feeling a certain way on the other end. You’re not sure why your brain prioritized this assumption over anything else, as it doesn’t seem to make sense after she messaged you 20 times a couple of hours ago.

>Sunset still doesn’t answer in the coming minutes, which you’re afraid will turn into a coming hour.

>Now you’re remembering the last message she sent to you before you responded: [I love you.]

>Of course, due to everything that has already happened, you’re more inclined to see this as rather mushy and almost overshooting. And when you look at it the other way around, Sunset could just be away from her phone at the moment like how you were.

>The idea of you allowing yourself to think this way instead of not show any care slightly embarrasses you. It’s a good thing that no one in this bus can read minds… even if Mary might believe she could be able to right now.

>Just wait for her to text back. Seriously, stop overthinking things already, Anon. This terrible habit needs to stop.

>”Hey…” Mary’s relaxed voice interrupts your train of thought.
>>
Habitat
>>
>>25872214
Is it happening?
>>
bujnjubhbhybou khfxreb
>>
advnianvo[v ;n vqnev[o [[rivn]
>>
>>25874885
Yes
>>
Kung Pow
>>
h
>>
oooooopkpcfn dipv-r8gfv24n-g vdij ve
>>
Merry Christmas, family.
>>
christmas bump
>>
>>25872214
Hurry up faggot I'm losing my b0ner
>>
I have a feeling Grey is going to give us a large lewd green dump as our Christmas gift this year.
>>
>>25876152
>"You'll never make it Anon. You'll never make it ever. Can't you see? You'll never make it!"

>Some time later.

"Sunset, you've helped me reach the next level... and I here I thought you were just a sadistic psycho bitch."
>>
>>25877657
This
pls grey senpai we were good this year
>>
>>25877657
Goodnight bump. I hope to find a green present when I wake up.
>>
B-unf for NZ Boxing day sales
>>
houboub80 b4d56r6 8rcg76t97 b[n]\
n9n6
>>
File: 1450903417598.jpg (750 KB, 1857x749) Image search: [Google]
1450903417598.jpg
750 KB, 1857x749
CHRISTMAS!!!!
>>
gg
>>
File: Bongos.png (78 KB, 229x301) Image search: [Google]
Bongos.png
78 KB, 229x301
>>25872214
“Huh?” You respond as quietly as you can, looking over at the girl.

>”I said hey, dude.” Mary’s voice sounds extremely relaxed. “What’s goin’ on?”

>She suddenly breaks out into a loud giggle that without a doubt woke up the bus driver. Mary stifles her laughter as Debbie turns around, not seeming too surprised.

>”What are you two doing?” Debbie immediately interrogates. “Did something just happen, or does Sweet over here still have the giggles?”

>Mary only responds with a long breath of laughter, not even breathing back in until about 20 seconds later. Debbie can’t help but smile in her direction, but hides the smile after a half second to maintain a serious appearance. She’s not as good as you at keeping a straight face.

>”All right, all right, settle down.” Debbie begins. “Just text on your phone or something so you have something to do.”

>”Why can’t Anon and I sit next to eachother?” Mary questions.

>You perk your head up at the question, already thinking that she might want to do something. Though, you’re already sure that there’s no possible way.

>”Policy.” Answers Debbie. “You just happen to be under the influence, and if you two sit next to eachother, it would be against the rules under the circumstances I just-”

>”Wait wait wait wait…” Mary clumsily cuts her off. “Hold on… what?”

>Debbie grunts softly before continuing.

>”I’m just kidding, Miss Leaf. If ya wanna sit next to your friend, just go and do it. But just… don’t do anything drastic after I fall asleep. Because if something that is picked up by the camera while I’m still present, I could get in trouble.”

>Mary bursts out laughing at the banter as though she just heard the best joke in the world. “Hahahahaha! Oh, wow! That was a good one, Deb-deb!”
>>
File: Who's hat has more inside?.png (12 KB, 656x544) Image search: [Google]
Who's hat has more inside?.png
12 KB, 656x544
>>25882617
>Restraining your laughter from Mary’s nickname for Debbie, you start to look around the front and back of the bus for any cameras out of interest. In the space between the middle of the windshield and the ceiling is a security camera that probably has the entire section of bus seats in its view. It’s pretty likely that every high-class tour bus has these.

>Of course, this new development does not concern you in the slightest bit, as you don’t exactly have anything to hide. If anything, you’re glad there’s cameras.

>Wouldn’t want another situation like that with Trixie happening again.

>”Yeah, so? Like Mr. Davison… probably already told you, weed is LEGAL here! And it’s legal in… Canterlot too, by the way. So I’m not breaking any… laws or anything! That camera can film me like one of it’s French girls all it wants!” Mary rants, almost having trouble finding half of the words she uses. “You’re just… ignorant, maaaaaan.”

>Debbie calmly sighs and whispers something to herself before replying.

>“I don’t think you understand. It’s not the fact that you’re under the influence. That’s not… particularly against the rules here. It’s the fact that I should be keeping an eye on you.” Debbie tries to make things clear. “And I would do that… but… I’m tired, so…”

>Wow, it’s a good thing this bus camera doesn’t look like it has an audio feature.

>”I just want to talk to him!” Mary interjects as she rises from her seat and stumbles in your direction. “I promise I’ll keep our electrical charges from getting too close. It’s not like Anon and I are going to hold hands all day long. That’s too romantic for his type. WAAAAYYYY too romantic. Do you have any idea where people’s hands go?” Mary quietly scoffs. “Nowhere for Anon’s hands. HA!”
>>
>>25882632
>Now that she’s closer to you, you can see the redness in her eyes. Her eyelids are halfway closed, and she’s looking like she would lose her balance every couple of minutes.

>You think back to a time when Norman and Flash were messing around on the school bus. The bus driver only had to hand in the tapes from the camera when something was reported. Which makes sense, since it might be a little too much hard, unnecessary work to look through the tapes from every time, every day and every bus.

>Decide to join in on the conversation, because why not? You don’t exactly have anything else to do at the moment anyway… at least until a text from Sunset comes in.

“No offense, but I don’t see what you’re worried about. When do you have to show anyone what’s on the tapes anyway?” You bring up. “I mean, the school bus drivers only have to show the tapes when someone did something wrong.”

>”Alright, look. If it were up to me, I’d have no problem with pretty much anything that goes down in here. I just don’t want to have any chance of getting into trouble with my supervisor like last year.”

“Well it’s fine.” You clarify, suddenly feeling more awake. “We’re not really in a position to do much. I think she just wants to talk to me about something, that’s all.”

>Mary is bouncing in the seat next to you with the widest smile on her face.

>”See? We’re just sitting next to eachother. No one is going to get you fired, Deb-deb.” Assures Mary. “What happened last year, stays last year. Like the sand in my shoes.”

“What happened last year?”

>”A couple of friends of mine… well, did things. And it was a big no-no for happening on the bus. It was seen by the people reviewing the movie of what happened on the bus.” Mary tells you before turning to Debbie. “Oh my gosh, I remember how hard the Mr. boss man was yelling at you!”

>”They were all in cahoots with eachother, and they somehow convinced me to let them do it too.” Debbie provides her input.
>>
File: Walking.gif (18 KB, 96x178) Image search: [Google]
Walking.gif
18 KB, 96x178
>>25882643
“What do you mean?”

>”I knew what they were doing, and I agreed to leave them all alone as long as no one would find out about it. I went to a nearby restaurant for an hour, and they were… all done by the time I got back. But later that night, a fight broke out on the bus and I had to turn the footage in so the teachers could see who started the fight. They saw what happened earlier and I got in trouble for letting that happen when I should have been watching. I’m lucky I didn’t lose my job.”

“Wow, that sucks.”

>“Which means that if you two do something while I’m asleep, and then something else happens later, we ALL could get hammered for it.”

“But we’re not!”

>”Eeexactly!” Mary wholeheartedly agrees with you. “Do you know who this guy is? Hmm? He’s the heartbreaker of the Canterlot High! He wouldn’t want to do anything with me anyway… he’s not interested! Right, Anon?”

“Uh, yeah.” You turn to the driver. “Look, I just want to make it clear that I’m not the… ‘fooling around’ type of guy. I don’t like dating, I don’t like getting intimate or anything like that, okay?”

>Debbie groans and throws her head back. “Okay, okay.” The lady almost complains. “Just promise me you won’t be too loud so I can sleep.”

>Before you can say anything to ask if she’s annoyed by you, you decide to just leave it alone. No point in that anyway.

>”Yeah, that’s right.” Mary backs you up. “Anon doesn’t want any of that drama. He just wants to chill with the cool kids like Norman! Chill with the cool kids, yeah!”

>Just smile and nod, knowing she’s probably not going to listen to half of the things you say anyway. As you do this, you look back down at your phone, but with Mary able to see what you’re doing this time. But there are still no new messages from sunset.

>”Oh hey, you’re texting Sunset!” Mary blurts out without much thought. “I’m so happy you two are getting along again.”
>>
File: Getting into it.png (756 KB, 980x1024) Image search: [Google]
Getting into it.png
756 KB, 980x1024
>>25882649
>You notice that Debbie starts to grin when she hears the name of another girl being mentioned. You recognize that type of smile. It’s the type of smile that appears on someone’s face when they believe that they know something that was supposed to be a silly little secret.

>Like when your parents assumed that you had a girlfriend and thought that you just weren’t admitting it.

“Just keeping in touch with her. She’s a nice friend and everything, and she sees me the same way too.” You say loudly enough for Debbie to hear. “I kinda felt bad about how she got blamed for a lot of the things Twilight did, so I’m just kinda keeping her company, that’s all.”

>That was… probably at least mostly true.

>”School drama?” Debbie asks.

“Kinda.”

>”Ah, well… not really my problem anyway, so…”

>And with that, she leans her head back and closes her eyes. People can get rude when they’re tired enough.

>Mary stares at Debbie with her jaw suddenly dropping to the floor. She starts to tap you on the shoulder. She scoots closer and closer to you until she is leaning right against you. You’d tell her to get off, but in her defense, she’s high as a kite.

“What are you doing?”

>”Shhhhh…” Mary tells you as quietly as she can, leaning in to your ear. “She doesn’t want to be woken up!”

“I know. She said she’s tired.” You whisper back, playing along with whatever this is.

>”Everything that’s in existence makes a sound. We have to be reeeaaaally quiet!”

”Wait… what?”

>”Reeeaally really quiet!” Mary insists, almost just mouthing the words. “But it’s okay! I have a plan.”

>Let out a short sigh through your nose.

“What’s your plan, Mary?”

>”We’re… going to… whisper… to eachother!”

>…

>”If we whisper to eachother’s ears, Deb-deb will never hear anything we say and she can sleep! We’re like the code talkers!”
>>
File: She doesn't realize.png (297 KB, 500x818) Image search: [Google]
She doesn't realize.png
297 KB, 500x818
>>25882660
>You can already see where this has gone. Mary’s reached that kind of high where she’s super careful about every little thing. Her head’s on your shoulder now. You take a glance back up at the camera, already wanting to be sitting away from this girl who’s right up against you.

>Think to yourself: should you care?

>There’s no real danger if there’s no reason for anyone to review the tapes. But still, you willingly being this close to this girl might make it look like you two are together when it’s being viewed out of context.

>What if Debbie wakes up? Well, she won’t as long as you two are quiet enough to let her sleep. And the rest of he band isn’t coming back until about 5 hours from now. It finally dawns upon you how long you’re actually going to wait in here without even doing any-

>You automatically stop yourself from overthinking things once more. She’s just high and she’s playing pretend secret whispering or something. Nothing else to it.

>”So how have things gone with Sunset?” Mary whispers directly into your ear. “Is she still crazy over you?”

“Why are you asking that?”

>Mary points to one of Sunset’s previous messages that you had scrolled to. It was when she typed [I love you]. You did not at all think about this being seen.

>”Don’t worry, Deb-deb can’t hear us!” She reassures you, almost excited to bring it up.

>The girl rests her head on your shoulder again so she can still hear you if you speak as quietly as you can. But as she does this, you feel her press up against you a little more.

“I uh, I’m not sure where to go with the situation with Sunset, honestly.” You admit in a hushed tone.

>”Shhhhh, quieter!”

>Refrain from rolling your eyes at the girl.

>You repeat what you just said, but closer to Mary and as quietly as you can. Mary squeals almost silently and then whispers something back. It’s so quiet this time that you can’t understand what she said.

____

Typing more, also to the movies to see Star Wars soon. Hang in there.
>>
>>25882674
See you in 2 hours!
>>
>>25882674
> Alex watches the new Star Wars
> Immediately adds Kylo-esque Emo to the story

Have fun.
>>
CBCBCH
>>
Do it, Anon
It's worth it
>>
Don't do it, Anon.
Remain pure, for your bacon-haired Waifu.
>>
>>25884352
This story started because anon doesn't want Sunset...
>>
>>25884509
He doesn't want her... yet. We're here to help him realize there is only one God Tier Waifu.
>>
>>25885122
Right cause we've all never seen a green if Anon x Sunset. And besides, its not like Mary/Sweet, the one girl that has only helped Anon deserves his attention.
>>
nein
>>
Bump for Sweet
>>
>>25887645
A bump for Sweet? Why not for CJ, you busta.
>>
>>25885295
I'm not against switching it up and I don't need all greens to be anonxsunset but sweet leaf still seems so boring to me. She's always high and talking about some dumb shit or something. She's a cool friend but I can't see potential as a partner.
>>
>>25888198
Valid point, but I'd chalk that up to the differences in screen time between Sweet and Sunset (that due to now being away from Suset will probably even out slightly). But looking at what the two represent makes me support Sweet.

Sunset is the one-sided love that (despite arguable intentions) keeps dragging Anon back into High School popularity intrigues, culminating in a near permanant break from sanity.

Sweet Leaf/Mary is the 'not a care in the world' stabalizer that has been one of the only people that have only ghelped to keep Anon from slipping into maddness. When she wasnt high (at least not completly) in one of the earlier scenes, she was the one that helped solidify Anon's decision to leave town to get fully away from everything. Even when sober, her personality of 'live and let live' is what Anon needs, rather than going back into the popularity contests and sscheming that would follow with dating Sunset (described as the most beautiful/popular kids at the school). Anon wants to live a quieter life, and the best possibility of that would be by either staying single (but still having to deal with the inevitable continuation of Twi and company forcibly trying to get him and Sunset together next semester) or by being with Sweet (facing the inevitable 'try to break them up so Anon and Sunset can be together' plots next semester, but having a stable and positive inflence at his side the entire time).
>>
File: BiasedCaptions.png (199 KB, 397x666) Image search: [Google]
BiasedCaptions.png
199 KB, 397x666
>>25882674
>Ask her to repeat what she said, but in a way where you can actually understand what she’s telling you. This thing starts to go back and forth between the two of you for the next couple of minutes or so before you suddenly spawn an idea.

>Pull out your phone once more and turn the screen on.

“I have another idea.” You whisper to Mary as quietly as you can.

>You open up Mary’s number on your phone and start to type a message.

[We don’t even have to make any sounds at all or even be near eachother if we text eachother.]

>Mary stares at the screen with her eyes wide open. She leans closer to the screen as though she’s just discovered the most significant scientific advancement in the culture of spyware or something. She then leans back in her seat, physically expressing the act of “being blown away”.

>You want her to respond, and you wait for her to pull out her own phone.

>But Mary only reaches to her pocket to find that there’s nothing in there. She stares blankly into open space for what feels like five minutes straight. And during the next second, she pulls her empty hand back out of her pocket and gestures for you to hand the phone over to her.

>Give it to her and she types a message into the text box.

>[OMG i just remembered i left my phone back at the hotel silly me :)]

>Guess there’s no staying in separate seats anymore if you want to continue this… thing she’s doing. And there’s pretty much nothing else to do until Sunset texts you, so you’re virtually stuck. But still, making things clear to this girl might get get on the same page as you.

>That is… if she can comprehend what you’re about to tell her in the next message you’ll type.

>Get her to hand the phone back and begin your message.
>>
File: DazedAndAmused.gif (722 KB, 402x500) Image search: [Google]
DazedAndAmused.gif
722 KB, 402x500
>>25888772
[Okay, so as I said, I haven’t much of an idea of where to go with Sunset, and I have been texting with her this morning and afternoon to keep in touch with her and to see where we can take things. Not in a relationship way: I want to make that part really clear. So the point is, I’m not really doing anything until Sunset texts me. She’s been taking a long time with me and I find this creative game of yours extremely fun.]

>That had to take literally two whole minutes to type out. It’s a good thing there’s no character limits when you’re not actually sending the messages.

>Show Mary your text and hand her the phone to respond. This whole non-speaking idea would have seemed like the dumbest thing in the world to you if you weren’t doing it to entertain this girl. And it’s easy too; it feels as though the more silent you are, the more ecstatic she becomes about Debbie not being able to hear the two of you.

>She types.

>[you really thingk its fun?]

>The phone is handed back to you.

[Yup. This is the most creative thing I’ve ever seen you come up with, Mary.] You encourage her, already seeing how you could start to entertain yourself at the same time.

>Mary reads the message and let her eyes light up as she turns towards you. She starts to type again, this time taking a little bit longer.

>[that’s so cool of you dude! you’re so sweet]

[you’re the one with the word Sweet in one of your names]

>Mary almost lets a burst of laughter escape her lungs again, but somehow managed to hold it in. She sits there hunched over with her eyes closed and tilts back and forth for a minute or two. You almost feel complimented.

>[you almost made me LOL] Mary stealthily types, now even making sure her finger strokes on the touch-screen are not audible in any way.

>But in the next couple of seconds, you feel the girl’s arm wrap around your back.
>>
File: ThisIsActuallyACoolHairstyle.png (465 KB, 541x920) Image search: [Google]
ThisIsActuallyACoolHairstyle.png
465 KB, 541x920
>>25888780
>You can already tell that it’s meant to be in a friendly way, but it still feels extremely close. Especially from the bus camera’s view.

>What are you supposed to do, tell her to get off because you feel like the camera will misunderstand her gesture?

>…

>Well, while that idea might work in this situation, it’s still a product of you overthinking and worrying WAY too much. And with that, you choose to ignore it. Just keep your thoughts from freaking out, she’s just hugging you.

>…And not letting go.

>But in any case, you’re going to force yourself to stop overanalyzing every little cadence of what Mary is doing. That would just be… idiotic. And you know this for a fact because you learned it the hard way… making a huge, paranoid fool out of yourself instead of reacting like a reasonable human being.

>You can’t believe how rational you used to think you were.

>If there’s anything you need to do, it’s redeem yourself from overreacting before, as in letting the high girl hug you for a minute or two. If you don’t fix yourself now, then how are you going to truly patch things up with Sunset once she texts you again? She’d be eventually asking to hang out with you for lunch one day and you would bluntly tell her that offering a lunch date will never force you to fall in love with her.

>Is that the type of guy you want to be?

>No.

>And impulsively enough, you return Mary’s hug. Your own arms go around her as well, soon locking behind her back as she responds by holding you tighter. Her steady breathing can barely felt as you hold her up against yourself.

>The girl is digging her face into the front of your shoulder and rubbing her face against it as though it’s some sort of teddy bear. But this only lasts for a couple of seconds and Mary soon goes back to sitting in her seat with her one arm around you.

>She starts typing again, this time with the only hand that’s available.
>>
File: CaptionSaysItAll.png (313 KB, 623x500) Image search: [Google]
CaptionSaysItAll.png
313 KB, 623x500
>>25888801
>[I’m sorry dude, i didnt mean to do that]

>She hands the phone to you.

[It’s okay. I really don’t mind hugging other people.]

>Back to her.

>[thats not what i meant….. i felt it]

>It doesn’t take much thought to realize what she meant, and realize what’s going on with you either. Now becoming aware of the condition of your body from the waist down, you find yourself at full mast. The only way you can tell is the fact that you can feel it raging as hard as it can down there.

>You freeze, not able to think of a single word to type, let alone actually say. Mary types a ton more to you as she can now see that you realize what just happened.

>[im so sorry! i swear i’m sorry, i didn’t mean to do that! i just wanted to hug you, that’s it] She apologizes over and over again, not even breaking her little oath to silence even once. [you just got so soft and cuddly for a few seconds. your tuxedo feels better then fur i swear to good]

“That wasn’t…” You start off whispering, trying to find a way to BS your way around this. But you can already tell there is no way.

>She knew it even before you did. And that’s saying something.

>[you’re not mad, are you? i wont tell no one about this]

>Almost verbally whisper back, but decide to type it out instead and get her to hand your phone over.

[I’m not mad.] You type, already feeling… it… start to go away. At least you didn’t have to wait very long due to the sudden awkwardness.

>Decide that you’re just going to be honest with her. It’s not like this happening is some kind of secret.

“I’m sorry, Mary. I should have… uh…” You can almost think of a full sentence.

>The bus driver starts to groan as though she’s waking up. Upon noticing this happening, Mary retracts her arm from you and sits facing forward in her seat. And funnily enough, she does it while barely making a sound.
>>
File: PIZZA.gif (377 KB, 500x371) Image search: [Google]
PIZZA.gif
377 KB, 500x371
>>25888812
Need to sleep and then drive around for a bit tomorrow, but I'll be back to type the rest of this scene.
Expect this to only be the beginning.
>>
>>25888836
Take your time. Merry Christmas, Grey Santa.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 139

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.