[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>watching through newest MLP since haven't been keeping
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 6
File: 0415 - 8ytbWYt.jpg (48 KB, 322x279) Image search: [Google]
0415 - 8ytbWYt.jpg
48 KB, 322x279
>watching through newest MLP since haven't been keeping up
>mfw Brotherhooves Social

W H Y
>>
>>25801863
>Redditfrog
>>>/reddit/
>>
>>25801863
>not loving big mac's feminine horsecock
>>
It's not about gender identity at all. It's about how Big Mac was so desperate to be seen as important by his little sister that he was willing to go to any ends to do so. No one gave a shit he crossdressed, and he never actually needed to. He could have competed as he was.

It was funny hearing the mentally ill who think lopping off their dick makes them a woman get offended by a children's cartoon when another cartoon that did literally this exact same plot is the most progressive piece of media they love.
>>
Baa baa im a dog
>>
>>25801885
which was what
>>
I felt weirder hearing him talk so much in a falsetto than anything

I would have felt way more comfortable if he'd just been himself, but as Orchard Blossom with just a few yeps and mhms in falsetto

Talking so much just made it weird
>>
How dumb is your frog?
You just come from Reddit,
Make a thread and, shitpost
How dumb is your frog?
You still think it's epic,
Posting while you suck dick, again
How dumb is your frooog?
How dumb is your frooog?
How dumb is your frog?
You just come from Reddit,
Make a thread and, shitpost.

How dumb is your frog?
>>
>>25801871
>>25801920
I've literally never been to Reddit
>>
>>25801896
Steven Universe did this exact same plot and was lauded for it. It had the same gags, same moral, same motivations for the male characters. It's a stock plot that only SU was praised for.
>>
>>25801938
Didn't SU just have Steven sing a song in a dress for like 30 seconds

He was never pretending to be a grill
>>
>>25801863

Did you watch Princess Spike or What About Discord? If not, I would advise keeping away from them.
>>
>>25801920
>>25801871
That's a reaction picture. It's supposed to put emphasis on the content of the written post. Why can't you fags understand that and go apeshit after a meme
>>
>old man pony never did give her the flowers

;_;7
>>
>>25801863

I like that episode because of >feels at the end and also it somehow made tumblr mad. I think tumblr hated it because it emphasized how even though Big Mac was dressed like a girl, he was still extremely masculine, in strength, size, his voice, etc. Like, you can't change your gender, even if you dress up as the opposite sex.
>>
Brotherhooves Social is a simple, comfy episode with maximum feels at the end. It's a decent episode
>>
File: christmas glimmer face 2.png (802 KB, 1280x713) Image search: [Google]
christmas glimmer face 2.png
802 KB, 1280x713
>>25801863
>posting the Reddit Amphibian
>>>/out/
>>>/trash/
>>>/reddit/
>>
>>25801974
The only emphasis that it puts is that you're a fucking dirty ledditor. That's way more important than the uninteresting topic of the OP.
>>
>dumb frogposter
>>
>>25803097
> reddit amphibian

How new are You?
>>
>>25802116
Tumblr are a bunch of hypocrite. There was an episode of Steven Universe were he crossdress last minute to help his friend and Tumblr was like "that boy have the right thinking" or "now Steven is Trans". But when MLP do the same thing, they were like "This is transphobic!!!"
>>
>>25801863
Why is it so great?
Trust me, I feel the same way.
>>
>>25804581
the ending. the ending had feels.
>>
File: MluH0d8.jpg (106 KB, 1280x713) Image search: [Google]
MluH0d8.jpg
106 KB, 1280x713
>>25803097
I love everything about this post.
>>
>>25804599
Seriously, BS is one of my favorite episodes because of them feels.

You could really tell the episode was aiming for the older audience members with that one; I don't think many young girls are going to be empathizing with Big Mac but trust me I felt what he was feeling and it took its toll on me.
Shit's sad.

Also the episode was quite humorous and actually had me laugh audibly, something which hasn't happened since Maud Pie in S4.
>>
fucking stupidass frogposter
>>
>>25804625
What is her name again?
>>
File: Reichstag_Speech_SFW.png (819 KB, 1280x1280) Image search: [Google]
Reichstag_Speech_SFW.png
819 KB, 1280x1280
Pepe is not redittier pepe was droped by the normie scum after the betarebellion took place

It's our meme and we keep it, get used to it
>>
>>25806475
found the redditor
>>
kill yourself you retarded amphibian poster
>>
Seriously! What the fuck made you think it was a good idea to post this? Why do you save this shit? Fucking frog cancer get aids
>>
File: your stupidity amuses cheerilee.png (169 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
your stupidity amuses cheerilee.png
169 KB, 600x600
>>25806475
Holy shit, please fuck off. That was some real cringe.
At least keep your cancer in piss jug containment, which is the 4chan equivalent of Reddit
>>>/r9k/
>>
>>25801948
neither my little pony
>>
>>25806355
Radience from a ball of gas that has a reflective quality to it.
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.