[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is there a shipping that should become canon due to storyline
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 6
File: 152ewyv.jpg (26 KB, 600x722) Image search: [Google]
152ewyv.jpg
26 KB, 600x722
Is there a shipping that should become canon due to storyline or characters. Like something that would make sense and piss the least amount of autists?

I think Lyra/Bon Bon might be the least offensive since they were always together in the background. Are there any more ships?
>>
>>25798650
Lesbians don't exist in Equestria. Lyra and Bon Bon are just really good friends. Has this world really corrupted your mind beyond being able to reason that two people or ponies can be really close without fucking each other?
>>
>>25798662
Has this world corrupted you so much that females are bad because they love each other.
>>
>>25798650
Any pony and Anon.
>>
File: copypasta.png (717 KB, 637x690) Image search: [Google]
copypasta.png
717 KB, 637x690
>>25798650
yes, pic. related.
>>
>>25798694
>Every pony and Anon
ftfy
>>
>>25798678
What? I never said they're bad. There's just no reason for homosexuality to exist in Equestria (same with all that genderfluid and trans stuff). Plus, both Lyra and Bon Bon explicitly state that they're best friends. Do you and your best friend suck each other off?
>>
>>25798650
Discord/Fluttershy, BigMac/MarblePie and RariJack would become most accepted.

Possibly Pinkie/Cheese and Twilight/Starlight too if they had some more development.
>>
>>25798716

There's no reason for homosexuality to exist in our world either.
>>
>>25798775
ugh. No

Rarijack? gay
bigmac + marble? they are not like sibling??
discord/something that moves---- NO, discord is a disgusting horrible monster. Shipping him whit another character it is just a bad/disgusting idea
>>
File: Who could it be.png (44 KB, 472x594) Image search: [Google]
Who could it be.png
44 KB, 472x594
>>25798798
>>
>>25798805
>Sibling
If you can call them that connected by the 16th family line.
>>
>>25798650
Marblemac.
Lybon.
>>
File: 1004054.png (265 KB, 807x951) Image search: [Google]
1004054.png
265 KB, 807x951
>>25798650
This'un
>>
File: 1356985693527.png (17 KB, 374x208) Image search: [Google]
1356985693527.png
17 KB, 374x208
>something that would make sense and piss the least amount of autists
None. No matter what you do, someone is guaranteed to go apeshit, which is why you shouldn't enforce shipping in the show at all since it serves no purpose to begin with.
>>
>>25798924
This!

forcing shipping is disgustin and makes me sick to the stomach
>>
>>25798805
I'm talking about overall normies and bronies. I don't expect a single ship to be accepted here. 4chan would even destroy Shining Armor since he cockblock CadanceXAnon.
>>
>>25798924
But every fan of X files wanted Mullder and Scully together. there will be a pairing in the show that will match those expectations.
>>
Solaire of Astora appears from a distant kingdom and declares his love for Sunbutt.
Celestia accepts and loves him back because Solaire is the most perfect creature to ever grace her eyes.
Celestia wakes up and realizes some asshole killed her husband in Tartarus.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.