[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Sunset's Evil Plot
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4
"I-i've brought you the crown, exactly as you've requested, now about that file.."
>She smiles,
>"It's reacting to the other elements you really did bring the actual crown."
"O-of course, now, that file.."
>"Oh, you won't be getting it that easily.. I won't share it with anyone, so long as you remain loyal to me. You will do that, won't you?"
"Yeah.."
>"After getting to Equestria, it certainly would be a shame to be deported were this, 'sensitive' information to fall into the right hooves-"
"I know! I'll do it, I'll stay loyal, I promise.."
>She teases,
>"That's a good boy, now, hand over that crown.."
"W-what will you do once you have it?"
>"I'll continue to plot my takeover of Equestria.. Actually.."
"Hmm?"
>She floats the file into your hands.
"B-but, don't you need to use this as leverage over me?"
>"I think it's a fair trade don't you, the file for the crown?"
"R-right.."
>"It's a shame though, even though I've already arranged my Coup De Grace, I've got the money, and the support, I wonder what you'll do."
"Huh?"
>"Because, if you were to stay loyal, and betray Celestia for my sake, I could grant your darkest desires.. Your own harem, money, a seat of power next to my own.. What do you say?"

You've got the crown still. You could try to run away and tell Celestia or Twilight but.. Why does Sunset seem so confident?

Surely you wouldn't actually consider betraying Celestia?
>>
>>25782959
I would love me some evil Sunset green.

Let's consider what Sunset has to say.
>>
why is sunset edgy
>>
File: The only good Sunset.jpg (192 KB, 1212x1162) Image search: [Google]
The only good Sunset.jpg
192 KB, 1212x1162
>>25783399
I want this too.

>>25784185
She isn't 'edgy' you fucking child.

Seriously, she's always written as snow white, as Fluttershy 2.0.

EXAMPLE:
>"Oh Anun I lub you babby."
"Mm I lub u too give me kissu."

Seriously, did anyone watch the movies, she wasn't a spineless tool of a character, at least in the first movie before the whole rainbow lobotomy thing.
>>
>>25782959
>I could grant your darkest desires.. Your own harem, money, a seat of power next to my own.. What do you say?
Um, no. You're not fooling me. You give me the file, I give you the crown, and you can have your zombie-teenager-enforced country all to yourself while I tend to my own happy business. Okay?
>>
>>25782959
"The only thing I ever really wanted... was you."
>>
File: 1434516565616.jpg (32 KB, 605x146) Image search: [Google]
1434516565616.jpg
32 KB, 605x146
>>25784939
but anon, this is neo-/mlp/, anything that resembles the negative side of conflict is now considered "edgy"

For example, you can't mention war, or an evil character's evil intent without somebody calling "edgy!"

This will simply continue to get worse and worse until in 2017, if anyone so much as mentions anything that isn't positive, they get dozens of "edge" reaction pictures as replies. I can see it now: "I had pancakes for breakfast thismorning, but I had to go to the bathroom first so they got colder a little faster than I was used to"
>LOL EDGEFAG
>WOW WATCH THE EDGE
>3EDGY5ME
>>
File: 68a.jpg (46 KB, 600x549) Image search: [Google]
68a.jpg
46 KB, 600x549
>>25785071
>being this edgy
>>
>>25785071
You have more edges than even Kozilek can make friendo
>>
>>25785071
Let's watch the edge there edgelord.
>>
>>25785071
So true.

>>25785136
>>25785159
>>25785178
You're part of the problem.

Could go for some evil Sunset green right about now..
>>
>>25785463
OP's Shimmer isn't being all that clever, though. Anon doesn't lose anything by letting Sunset run off to get rekt in the Crystal Empire in a failed re-enactment of Operation Overlord. Being part of her plan means he goes down the same toilet she does. Plus, she clearly doesn't respect him, so resigning himself in indentured servitude in favour of keeping his skeletons firmly in the closet is a just plain bad idea, especially considering how notorious dumb villains are for needlessly abusing their lackeys.

That said, she's at least more clever than canon Shimmer, who would probably embarrass you with the files first then demand you give her the crown.
>>
I don't get why OP is so defensive. It IS edgy as shit. Luna being vaporized is edgy in a world where no one dies.

And the fact that my one post about this being edgy made you delete part of the story and quit shows you can't handle slight criticism. What a fucking baby.
>>
>>25787151
You could at least have sage'd it, the thread was on page 10
>>
>>25787202
But then I wouldnt be able to make sure OP read my post.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.