[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
After a series of combinations, a purple pony (and dragon) flips
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 138
Thread images: 59
File: twilight sparkle reports in.png (458 KB, 800x450) Image search: [Google]
twilight sparkle reports in.png
458 KB, 800x450
After a series of combinations, a purple pony (and dragon) flips through a book until she finds the info she's looking for. Afterwords she takes a moment to cast a spell...

>Sp: "I've been seeing this guy around a lot lately, who is he?"
>TS: "Well Spike, the book calls him Super MARIO. Everyone around here knows who he is. And from the looks of it, he certainty deserves the fame he gets..."
>PP: "Wait! 'Super' Mario? *gaaasp!* Is he a superhero!?"
>AJ: "He does jump pretty high, but he don't look like much to me..."
>Ra: "Well if you ask me a hero that's as famous as you say he is should make himself a little more presentable besides (ugh) those tacky overalls..."
>TS: "Not exactly, girls. But at the same time, he kind of is. He saved Kingdoms countless times, can run through armies almost by himself and can do pretty much anything!"
>FS: "He sounds amazing, I think it's very nice of him to risk himself saving everyone and still have time for a little fun every now and then..."
>RD: "HA! Yeah right! I'd like to see that chubby little plumber do all that!"
>Sp: "Those fireballs look like the real deal though... But whatever! I can do that too!"
>TS: "Don't judge a book by it's cover everypony. But nonetheless, it's truly an honor to meet him!"
>Sp: "Or fight him in our case..."
>TS: "True... Come on Spike, let's get back in there and show him what we got!"
>>
I'll try to post the rest after the Smash Direct.
>>
File: image.jpg (133 KB, 926x512) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
133 KB, 926x512
>>25778552
What did you think of it?

Personally, I'm sure I'll be switching my main to Bayonetta come next February.

Also, mod for TS in Smash 4 when?
>>
File: epic_mario_by_lac3rus-d326mfl.jpg (133 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
epic_mario_by_lac3rus-d326mfl.jpg
133 KB, 600x600
>Ra: "Well if you ask me a hero that's as famous as you say he is should make himself a little more presentable besides (ugh) those tacky overalls..."

You were saying, horse?
>>
File: smash_DK.png (169 KB, 449x449) Image search: [Google]
smash_DK.png
169 KB, 449x449
>Sp:"Woah, look at the size of this guy!"
>TS: "That's DONKEY KONG. Fitting, since he's pretty stubborn like one..."
>PP:"Hey! Some of my best friends are donkeys!"
>TS:"Anyone, he and Mario known each other for a very long time. In fact Donkey's grandfather is the one that even started Mario's rise to fame. Not in a good way though."
>Sp: "So are they friends now?"
>TS: "Sometimes. But other than getting into some trouble with a toy factory a couple of times, the two are more or less on good terms. The both of them usually have problems of their own to work out."
>RD: That's nice, but can we please get back to fighting this ape?! Just one punch from the guy will literally send you flying!
>Ra: "Agreed. We can't have you two getting distracted. But who is he trying to impress with just a boring old tie with his name on it...?"
>AJ: "Are you going to be commenting on every fighter's fashion sense, Rarity?"
>Ra: "No! Of course not!"
>FS: "Aww, I'm sure he's can't be 'that' bad. maybe you should just talk to him..."
>AJ: "Wouldn't count on it, 'Shy. Get to close and he might pummle 'em to the ground. DK looks strong AND fast, so be careful you two..."
>>
File: 250px-Sonic_SSB4.png (54 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
250px-Sonic_SSB4.png
54 KB, 250x250
>Sp: "Wow! Who's that guy!"
>TS: "That's Sonic the Hedgehog! He's Sega's mascot and the worlds fastest supersonic hedgehog."
>PP: "Wow, he's almost as fast as Dashie!"
>RD: "Hah, keep dreaming slowhog! I could outrace that loser any day."
>TS: "I wouldn't speak too soon Rainbow Dash. From what my research says, he's often referred to as the fastest thing alive. He's been known to be able to reach light speeds!"
>AJ: "Whoowee! That's one speedy lil' hedgehog!"
>FS: "He's like no cute sweetie hedgie I've ever seen!"
>RD: "Oh so he thinks he's hot bits huh? I can't wait to get this fight underway!"
>TS: "Not so fast Rainbow, there's more information here."
>PP: "Heh, not so fast..."
>TS: "Sonic and Mario have been bitter rivals for decades, always contesting and competing with one another."
>Sp: "Maybe we can use that rivarly for our advantage?"
>TS: "Unlikely Spike, the two have been known to team up together to take on mutual threats in the past."
>Sp: "Dang..."
>TS: "Also, Sonic is one of the few creatures in existence who has the ability to harness Chaos Energy."
>Ra: "Chaos Energy?! You mean like Discord?"
>TS: "Not exactly. When Sonic collects all seven Chaos Emeralds, he becomes the unstoppable Super Sonic, turning him golden and allowing him to demolish his foes with ease!"
>Ra: "Oh my! Well at least the gold will go better with his red shoes..."
>RD: "Whatever! I'm tired of waiting, let's get this slowpoke!"
>AJ: "You heard the mare, let's go everypony!"
>TS: "Careful girls, this could be our toughest test yet!"
>>
File: smash_Link.png (147 KB, 461x461) Image search: [Google]
smash_Link.png
147 KB, 461x461
>RD: "This guy doesn't look so tough."
>TS: "Don't be so sure, Rainbow, that's LINK.
>Sp: "...Link? What's so special about him?"
>TS: "What *isn't'?* He's a hero who's name has been passed down and spirit reincarnated for generations to always save the land of Hyrule when they need him most! The one we see now is the Hero of Time! Or Twilight. Or Skyloft. Like I said, there's been more than one..."
>AJ: "Let's just call this one the 'Hero of Hyrule' for simplicity's sake."
>Ra: "I've been more concerned about all those weapons he has. Along with that sword I've seen him use a bow, a boomerang, BOMBS, and some kind of grappling hook. I haven't the slightest idea where he even puts it all!"
>PP: "Aww, that's easy! You just got to find a way to make LOTS of room..."
>FS: "Well, at least he's prepared. But I still don't really think it's fair he can use all those while poor Twilight has nothing to defend herself with. "
>TS: "Don't worry about me, Fluttershy. I have my magic. I'll be just fine!"
>Sp: "Oh boy..."
>>
File: Sad Bird.gif (1 MB, 269x205) Image search: [Google]
Sad Bird.gif
1 MB, 269x205
I can't help but hear everything in Otacon, Snake and the rest
>>
>>
File: Smash_Pikachu.png (68 KB, 445x445) Image search: [Google]
Smash_Pikachu.png
68 KB, 445x445
>>25779666
That's pretty good! Better than what I was going to write (I was going to focus more on Rainbow wanting to beat Sonic) but maybe I'll post my own Sonic later.

>AJ: "Now who's this little critter?"
>FS: "It looks like a mouse, but I've never seen any species with that coloring."
>TS: "That's because it's not from our world; it's a Pokemon! It's name is PIKACHU and is the most famous in the whole world."
>PP: D'awww it looks soooooooooooo cute!
>TS: "Yes it does, but like all Pokemon, it can also be very dangerous. You see, Pikachu are creatures who can store electricity in their cheeks and let out, well, you'll probably be roasted worse than any zapp apple tree can do. In fact, a whole gathering of them can cause actual lightning storms!
>RD: "Wait, wait, wait. You mean to tell me that there's more than one of these things?!"
>TS: "Definitely! They're a whole SPECIES! Over 700 on record in fact. Most of them a lot more powerful than Pikachu."
>RD: "THAT MANY?!"
>Sp: "Well for now, I should be immune to Pikachu's attacks, right? I mean, since I'm fireproof I should also be lightning proof, you know?"
>Ra: "Well that doesn't mean poor Twilight is fine, Spike!"
>Sp "Heh heh... right..."
>TS: "It's okay, Rarity, but let's hope this Pikachu doesn't find a thunderstone and evolve into Raichu. Those things can hold up to 100,000 volts of electricity!"
>FS: "Pokemon are so fasinating."
>TS: *squee* "I know! "
>Sp: *gulps* Let's just settle for this one for now...
>>
>>25780223
Thanks Anon! I'd love to see your take on it.
>>
File: 1435805481399[1].png (70 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
1435805481399[1].png
70 KB, 250x250
>Twilight: Hey Spike, look who it is!
>Spike: You mean Mario, Twilight? He's like everywhere these days!
>Twilight: I know! Isn't it awesome to finally get to see the legend himself in person?
>Spike: This is like a dream come true for me!
>Twilight: Me too! Mario's on my list of the top 20 ponies I'd like to meet someday....as an exception of course.
>Spike: ....You actually expected this to happen?
>Twilight: I had a very active imagination as a little filly.
>>
File: 1435806778358[1].png (83 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
1435806778358[1].png
83 KB, 300x300
Spike: Now that's what I want to look like when I grow up.
Twilight: Awww, but you're so cute now, why would you want to look like that?
Spike: Fire breathing dragon with giant powerful wings and a giant tail that's on fire! It doesn't even seem to be hurting him too much.
Twilight: But you're so cute the way you are! Your friends and I don't feel you need to change Spike.
Spike: Just wait until Rarity sees me like that!
Twilight: Ugh
>>
File: 1435805203649[1].png (39 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
1435805203649[1].png
39 KB, 250x250
>Spike: Oh Luigi, you save the world countless number of times, but you'll always be seen as the sidekick.
>Twilight: I'm surprised you of all are hung up on that detail.
>Spike: What do you mean?
>Twilight: Even if he was a sidekick, he's helped save the Mushroom Kingdom more times than I can count even going into outer space...twice!
>Spike: Think we can get him to apply for Celestia's Royal Guard? It would be nice to sit back and let someone else save Equestria for a change.
>Twilight: *chuckle*
>>
File: image.jpg (37 KB, 774x1033) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
37 KB, 774x1033
Imma Try my own.

>RD: "What is that! Some type of over grown rat?"
>TS: "Watch what you say Rainbow. This "rat" is an experiment gone very very wrong, and might be even more powerful than princess celestia is some cases.
>Ra: "What type of creature could be SO STRONG that he matches up to celestial!"
>TS: "Well right now he is not in his final form. When It gathers enough energy it can mega evolve, making it stronger in every single way if he wasn't already strong."
>AJ: "I think I'm going to go on a hoof here and say that it's a Pokemon too, Like that Pikachu fella."
>FS: "I can't help but notice that you said "it" Instead of he\her even though it's still a Pokemon."
>TS: "That is actually a good question fluttershy, Mewtwo is a special case only one exists, and this thing is a veteran. This isn't its first time fighting, a long time ago he fought hard and won too, but then disappeared for two generations, he almost didn't come here until a stream of what would look like data down to the fighting field."
>RD: "Well it look like this "Experiment" Needs a showdown!"
>TS: "Rainbow it's not that easy! He can take someone else mind or body and confuses it to hurt its self. So anything melee related would be dangerous! Same things go with my magic, he can dig into the minds of others and make their brain simulate cause pain all over the body."
>Sp: "There really is no easy way to beat this guy, is there?"
>TS: "No..But it's worth a shot! Come on spike! Let's show mewtwo what we're made of!"
>AJ: "Fore' Ya leave Mew"Two"?"
>TS: "Actually It was made from the dna from a small mythical Pokemon named mew but like I told you it went horribly wrong. Ok Bye!"
>>
File: smash_samus.png (161 KB, 452x554) Image search: [Google]
smash_samus.png
161 KB, 452x554
>RD: "You got to be kidding me! They have robots in this thing now?"
>TS: "That's not a robot, Rainbow Dash. *She's* the intergalactic bounty hunter SAMUS ARAN.
>Ra: "Now that you mention it I do kind of see a feminine form in that power suit of hers."
>TS: "The suit you're seeing her wear is called the Varia Suit. It has technology way more advanced than anything we have in Equestria.
>PP: "Wow! she can do a lot of super cool stuff!"
>AJ: "That suit sure has a lot of nifty abilities..."
>TS: "And considering all the monsters she must come across on a daily basis, she definitely needs it. But obviously, Samus's main weapon is that hand cannon.
>PP: "If I had a cannon for a hoof I would use it to shoot cake and party favors!"
>TS: Well Samus doesn't do that. Not only does it shoot energy beams, but also missiles, fire, ice, and more!"
>RD: "It would be cool if we actually see her use them though. ... I mean, not on you guys of course!"
>FS: *eep!* "If she needs all of those weapons just to go out I don't think I even want to know the monsters she must come across!"
>Sp: "I just hope she doesn't think WE'RE the monsters"
>TS: "A little too late for that, Spike..."
>>
>Firey logo plays

>Show a match between Lucina, Donkey Kong, Luigi, and King Dedede
>Slowly show some binoculars
>Twilight speaks
"This is fascinating, so many different warriors from so many different worlds! I can't wait to compile a report of my findings and present it to the Canterlot Research Council."
>Spike speaks
"How about we do some on the field research?"
"Spike are you crazy? We'll be crushed out there!"
"Think you're really gonna learn much from sitting out here? Besides, we've saved Equestria so many times together, we're MORE than ready for this."
>Zoom out to show Twilight and Spike hiding behind a bush
>She tosses the binoculars while saying the next line
"Fine…Alright Spike, let's start our on the field research!"
>Twilight & Spike Report In
>>
>>25780812
>A remake of "Morning in Ponyville" plays

>Camera circles Twilight and Spike as they both have a fighting stance on the Town and City stage.

"Alright Spike, remember we're here to study!!"

>Show Twilight and Spike in Kalos Pokemon League crawling along the ground trying to study Pikachu

>Twilight on Windy Hill Zone hits Sonic with her attempt at an Applebuck

>Spike manages to hide underneath the ledge and smacks a recovering Olimar

"Yee-Haw" (done really really terribly by Twilight)

>Show Twilight teleport just in time to dodge Shulk's Air Slash

>Spike then pops out of the ground from underneath Shulk with a flying uppercut as he lands

>Show Spike on the Battlefield stage blowing a continuous stream of fire at the same

time Bowser does his stream of fire.

Twilight "The best way to win is to know your opponent."

>Show the duo rolling away from Pikachu's Thunder attack

>Twilight "Watch out for its electrical cheeks!"

>Pac-Man is shown throwing a fruit at Twilight

>Twilight grabs the fruit with TK and tosses it back

"All of his fruits behave differently!"

>Show Kirby with Twilight's mane

"Woah Twilight, that puffball has your hair do!"

"He's copied my ability!"

>Show Luigi doing one of his weird taunts

"I don't understand what he's doing!"

>Spike breaks the Smash Ball on the Crystal Empire stage

"Alright time for-"

>Spike is interrupted with Twilight wearing the element of magic

"READY GIRLS"

>Twilight floats up in the air as the rest of the elements float up forming the star shape of her cutie mark

>Cue the gigantic rainbow flying outward and hitting Sonic and Sheik, knocking them into the blast zone

>Show bumpTwilight and Spike giving each other a hoof bump

>Show Smash logo

>Post-credits scene of Twilight and Spike writing a letter, but realize they addressed it to Lady Palutena rather than Princess Celestia.
>>
Twilight Sparkle and Spike Move list Going Wii Mote.
Up + 1 = Teliport
Right/Left/Down + 1 = Magic Burst
2 = Dragon Kick
Right/Left + 2 = Running Dragon Kick
Up + 2 = Magic Lazer
Down + 2 = Magic Flash Bang
Smash Ball = Elements Of Harmony
>>
File: image.png (50 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
image.png
50 KB, 250x250
>>25778254
Giving one of these a try.

>Spike: Woah! Who's that?
>Twilight: That, Spike, is none other than Princess Rosalina.
>Spike: Another princess, eh? Maybe you two would get along.
>Twilight: Perhaps! Princess Rosalina travels the universe, overseeing the creation of new stars and galaxies!
>Spike: She's been messing with the stars? Does Princess Luna know about this?
>Twilight: Luna has better things to worry about, Spike. Besides, it may have been one of her Lumas which formed Celestia's sun. How interesting!
>Spike: Speaking of her Lumas, that one next to her seems a bit on-edge.
>Twilight: Lumas are deceivingly powerful, Spike, especially when Rosalina is using her magic to control them. We'd best keep our distance and get rid of Luma quickly while it's defenseless.
>Spike: You don't suppose she might try to do the same to me, do you?
>Twilight: Don't worry, Spike. I'd never let that happen to you!
>>
File: smash_Kirby.png (99 KB, 500x440) Image search: [Google]
smash_Kirby.png
99 KB, 500x440
>RD: Who's the gumball with jelly beans for feet?
>TS: "It says here his name is KIRBY"
>Sp: "The little guy looks so harmless. But what is he exactly?"
>Ra: "He's adorable is what he is!"
>TS: "He might look cute on the outside but he really is an experienced and capable fighter. The book doesn't say exactly WHAT he is, but he's from the Planet Pop Star, and lives in a place called Dreamland. He also has an enormous appetite! And can eat just about anything!"
>Sp: "Yeah, I noticed. He probably has a bigger appetite than Applejack and Pinkie Pie combined!"
>AJ: "Hey now!"
>PP: "Aww, take it as a compliment, AJ!"
>RD: "I could kind of see how Kirby can be a Pinkie Pie in round, puffball form. Though."
>PP: "Yeah I, wait. What do you mean round and puffy?!"
>TS: "Hold on girls, I haven't told you the best part! Apparently when he swallows an enemy, he gains the abilities of those he swallows! You can tell because he gets those little hats to show what powers he has."
>RD: "Gross."
>FS: "Although, I've noticed the others seem to come right back after he swallows them, somehow. If he does the same to you, will he learn magic?"
>Ra: "Most likely. AND get a delightful little Twilight horn and bangs to go with it! Oh! I can't wait to see how that looks; it will be so adorable!"
>Sp: "Well, you heard the lady, Twi. Step a little closer to Kirby, will you?"
>TS: "Are you two nuts?! I'm not going to let that thing EAT me!"
>>
>MA: "Guys! Come over and see this!"
>LU: "What is it Mario?
>DK: "Ohhhh Aaa ooh oh? (Yeah we have to be ready to fight!)"
>MM: "Or are you just delaying cause your scared?"
>STH: "Guys just let him show you what he wants."
>MA: "Right down there!"
>TS: "Let's go spike! We have fights to win!"
>Sp: "Let's do this!"
>MA: "Looks like we got ourselves another Newcomer Guys and it's a girl."
>ZSS: "And what is so special about girls coming into ssm4? You let your girlfriend in."
>MA: *Blushes* "That's different..But we have to study this newcomer. Anything should be expected! Especially Since she is a pony..."
>>
During Sleep

*Spooky Sounds cause lazy*

>TS: What was that! And where am I?
>??: Look who decided to wake up!
>TS: Is that you? Sonic How did you find me?
>SE: Close but, pretty Far off.
>TS: Sonic.exe? But The smash Universe Doesn't Contain you! You're A Myth!
>SE: Oh Really? Well I actually just came in with a little help.
>>25779666
>SE: See it?
>TS: No I don't...
>SE: Then Look Closer...
>TS: *Gasp*
>SE: Good luck twilight....

>TS: "AHH!"
>Sp: "Why are you screaming twilight we have to rest for tomorrow!"
>TS: "It's nothing spike go back to sleep."
>Sp: "Okkk, Good night."
>>
>>25781191
Oh shit I got trips. Nice matey, thanks ;)
>>
File: smash_Fox.png (145 KB, 408x408) Image search: [Google]
smash_Fox.png
145 KB, 408x408
>Ra: "That fox-like character is pretty fast..."
>AJ: "He also knows how to fight too, not a good combination."
>Ra: "Who is he?"
>TS: "At this moment, we're up against FOX MCCLOUD."
>RD: "FOX? So who has a fox for a kid and names them Fox?"
>TS: "Apparently, his father, James McCloud. From what I can piece together, he was the original leader of a group of intergalactic pilots called Star Fox. Sadly, in a mission gone wrong, he was never seen again, and his son took over a new team in his old footsteps"
>RD: "Sorry I asked..."
>FS: "I don't mean to change the subject, but I find a galaxy populated with animals that think like ponies very interesting! I would like to visit if you and Spike take me with you."
>Sp: "Always thinking about animals, huh Flutters?"
>FS: "I can't help it sometimes..."
>TS: "Being that the Lylat system always seems to be at war with itself, I don''t think going over for a friendly visit is a good idea."
>FS: "...Oh..."
>PP: "DO A BARREL ROLL"
>TS: "What?"
>PP: "Well, yeah. Foxy can charge right at you with his fire boost or shoot you with his blaster thingy. I would get out of the way right now."
>TS: "Oh, right!"
>>
File: smash_Yoshi.png (91 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
smash_Yoshi.png
91 KB, 400x400
>Sp: "Hey look! Another dragon!"
>AJ: "kind of looks more like a dinosaur to me..."
>TS: "Technically, both are incorrect. This creature is called a YOSHI. They are inhabitants of Yoshi's Island and this one in particular is a good friend of Mario's. His name is also Yoshi..."
>AJ: "I bet when Mario saddles up on Yoshi, they make an unstoppable team!"
>TS: "They sure do! And from what I read, Yoshis have had their own adventures. They're quite capable of fighting; they use their long tongues to eat just about anything, even enemies whole!"
>PP: "Man oh man, even I don't get that hungry!"
>TS: "That's not all. Whatever they ingest can turn into an egg, which in turn they use as projectiles."
>RD: "Wait, ALL Yoshis do that? But you said this one was a boy!"
>TS: "He is..."
>Ra: "How is that even possible!? Fluttershy, you're the animal expert here, how would you explain this unnatural biology in the animal kingdom?"
>FS: "...I don't think I can. Well, the eggs don't have to be fertilized, I guess. I don't know how to explain laying them so quickly though..."
>TS: "I guess I'll have to analyze Yoshis sometime in the future."
>>
>AJ: "Okay this is interesting and all but, where actually are we?
>TS: "We are in what's called the training room, right below the field of battle. It's where the fighters go to sharpen their skills."
>FS: "So You mean they could show up at any moment!"
>TS: Well every fighter gets their own training room (Only one person can train at a time) and this is kirby's and if I know him he is not coming here any time soon."
>RD: "1. How do you know it's kirby's? And 2. How does this training room work exactly?"
>TS: "Well upon the entry on the fighter the sandbag has the fighter icon on it and it's right over there! And I'll show you, Ready spike?"
>Sp: "I've been wanting to do this all day!"
They get on the edge look they are about to fall until they jump in.
>RD: "Twilight!"
She tries to fly but only manages 3 flap till falling to the ground.
>RD: "What Th-"
She is interrupted by a huge flash of light where twilight came down.
>Ra/AJ/RD/FS/PP "What just happened?"
They all look up as a platform is slowly coming down on them, on it Twilight and spike. They look at her with wide grins.
>TS: "Girls a lesson on this world. You can fly more than 3 flaps, Magic is limited, and you come back to life! Any questions?"
All the response she gets is a hyperactive Pinkie Jump into the abyss over and over again.
>>
File: smash_Ness.png (105 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
smash_Ness.png
105 KB, 500x500
>AJ: "That kid must be pretty special if he can stand his ground around here. All he seems to have on him is a baseball bat and a yo-yo
>TS: "There's more to NESS than meet's the eye, Applejack. And he's no ordinary boy."
>PP: "Why? Does he have psychic powers?"
>TS: "Errr... Yes, actually. That's not all, he can teleport, levitate, hypnotise, create sheilds, and control fire and lightning!"
>FS: "H-he can't read minds though, can he?"
>TS: "Well... no. Kind of. But he can only read animals."
>Sp: "Well that's good, because we're not animals!"
>FS: "That doesn't sound much better..."
>Ra: "Goodness! The boy sounds like a regular prodigy, not unlike you and Starlight of course. I'm sure Sweetie Belle would surely be jealous!"
>TS: "Thank you, Rarity. But Ness didn't go on his adventure alone. You see, over the course of his quest he made friends, and with their unique abilities and their bond the destroyed all evil in their way and saved the world. I wouldn't be suprised if a couple of them taught him a thing or two."
>PP: "Sound familiar, Twilley...?"
>TS: "Umm..."
>RD: "Not now, Pinkie! It doesn't matter how old or young they are, we can't turn our back on anyone here! ESPECIALLY not this kid!"
>>
File: Smash_captain.png (143 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
Smash_captain.png
143 KB, 500x500
>PP: "FALCON, PAWNCH!"
>Sp: "Yes, that... is a thing this guy says sometimes..."
>TS: "This guy's name is CAPTAIN FALCON."
>Sp: As he would loudly like you to know...
>TS: There's more to him than that Spike, Captain Falcon is an eperienced bounty hunter and also a skilled racer. He competes futuristic, dangerous racing tournaments that pushes the boundaries of technology, capable of going over 1000 MPH!"
>RD: "1000MPH?!? That's insane!"
>...
>AJ: "You want to ride one of those, don't ya?"
>RD: "Uh huh!"
>FS: "Well you can count me out!"
>Ra: "No one blames you dear, I don't see how anyone can so much as participate in those brutal races!"
>Sp: "A guy like Captain Falcon does! Even outside the tracks he's got speed AND power! I wouldn't be surprised if he used his ship to literally run over the compitition!"
>PP: "FALCON KICK!"
>RD: "Hey, watch it, Pinkie! You almost hit me!"
>>
>>25779104
I never understood why they made Mario a little fat. The guy is faster,stronger and tougher than any normal human being in reality he would probably be a body builder for all we know.
>>
File: bowser.jpg (21 KB, 448x469) Image search: [Google]
bowser.jpg
21 KB, 448x469
>FS: "Eep! Is that a...dragon?"
>TS: "Close, Fluttershy. That's King Bowser, Lord of the Koopa Army."
>RD: "Good grief, even I don't want to get close to this guy."
>Ra: "I will admit, he has a certain darkness to him, but I don't know if that's any cause to be afraid of him.
>AJ: "I don't know about any darkness, but just seeing the way he's tossing all these other fellows around is getting me a bit nervous. Any ideas, Twilight?"
>TS: "Well, Bowser SHOULD be good at fighting. He's the strongest of the Koopa race, and has fought beings who were strong enough to destroy entire worlds. He's even beaten Mario once or twice, and that's saying something.
>Sp: "He may be strong, but he's not much on stamina. That fire breath of his doesn't seem to last more than about five seconds."
>TS: "That may just be our opening, then. Watch him closely, and stay out of the way of his swings. Any sort of contact with his arms, and he'll have you wrapped up faster than you can say piledriver."
>FS: "I...think I'll sit this one out..."
>>
Cap?
>>
Please give us more.
>>
>>25783588
Ever heard of sumo wrestlers?
Those guys are ridiculously buff under that flab.
>>
File: 1436422699930.png (74 KB, 213x233) Image search: [Google]
1436422699930.png
74 KB, 213x233
I can't be the only that's cringing.
>>
File: smash_Luigi.png (79 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
smash_Luigi.png
79 KB, 400x400
>Sp: "Hey, it's this guy..."
>TS: "Yup, that's LUIGI. He's Mario's younger brother, and has been on many of his adventures before. He also had the chance to star in his own adventures a couple of times!"
>Sp: "Yeah, but hardly anyone remembers those. Mario's the only one anyone ever thinks about. No one ever thinks about the sidekick..."
>TS: "Now Spike, I get that one may not be QUITE as famous as the other, but there's no Mario Brothers without Luigi."
>PP: "Yeah! Like Princess Luna going insane from jealousy of her sister and having none of her work being appreciated so she turned into a Mare of darkness and nearly destroyed Equestria but they still made up afterwards!"
>Ra: "Pinkie! But anyway, she's right dear, Sweetie was absolutely devastated when she thought I tried to overshadow her, but we made up afterwards and still dearly love each other."
>AJ: "Now that you mention it, Big Mac thought he couldn't live up to what I did, Apple Bloom assured him that he DID matter."
>FS: "...I also have a brother..."
>RD: "See, Spike sometimes being the quote on quote 'sidekick' isn't that bad. I know a little filly who'll do anything to be my sidekick!"
>Sp: "I guess some of you are right, I've been on some of Twi's adventures before and always helped her, it's the companionship that counts! Ready for me to help, Twilight?"
> TS "You bet Spike! I wouldn't have the will to do this without you!"
>>
>>25784067
Not any less cringy than Palutena's guidance. All that was pure corn.
>>
File: lil.jpg (15 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
lil.jpg
15 KB, 480x480
>RD: "Well, get a load of this little guy!"
>Ra: "Ugh, pink and green...Well, I can't expect everyone to have good fashion sense."
>AJ: "If his punches are anything to judge by, I don't think you'll be paying much attention to his clothes for long."
>TS: "That's right. This is Little Mac, a boxing champion from the Bronx, on Earth. He may be small, but in case you hadn't noticed, he hits just as hard as the heaviest fighters. Even those with weapons have trouble keeping up, which isn't surprising, considering how much training he did for this.
>PP: "I still can't get over how small he is, though! He's like a bite-size human."
>Sp: "Uh, Pinkie? You might want to watch that bar down there. I think he heard you."
>>
File: smash_Jigglypuff.png (78 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
smash_Jigglypuff.png
78 KB, 500x500
>Ra: "Awww, what do we have here?
>FS: "I can only describe it as some kind of... balloon marshmallow?
>PP: "It's everypony's new favorite Pokemon! I know it certainty is mine!"
>TS: "That's a JIGGLPUFF. And yes, it is a Pokemon, a balloon one at that. According to my research, it's soothing voice can instantly put foes to sleep, and it's part 'normal' and part 'fairy' type, whatever that means..."
>Sp: "Think I can just pop it with my claws and get this over with?"
>TS: "It may be be very light and very easy to knock around, but it's still a little more durable than that, Spike."
>PP: "It looks so squishy and huggable!"
>AJ: "I wouldn't get to close Pinkie, these things always seems to more dangerous than they look at first glance."
>TS: "Right, it has a pretty strong pound move that packs a punch, but we *really* need to watch out for its rest attack."
>RD: "Really? What good will falling asleep do?"
>TS: "On its own, nothing. But if it manages to release its stored up energy the second it falls asleep, it's game over for me and Spike!"
>>
>>25778254
>>25779316
>>25779676
>>25780223
>>25780785
>>25781029
>>25781522
>>25782167
>>25782931
>>25783507
>>25784091
>>25784543

Annd that's all I have time for today. It's very late and I'm tired. I'll probably post the rest of the cast if the thread's still alive in some form. Until then, you guys can post your own if you are willing.
>>
THIS THREAD MUST RECOVER!
>>
>>25780978
>Wii mote
>get_away_from_me_ you_filthy_casual.jpg
>>
File: GOLD.gif (1 MB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
GOLD.gif
1 MB, 640x360
>>25785406
Nice.

This thread is gold.
>>
Just letting you all know cloud from final fantasy 7 is now is smash
>>
File: image.png (40 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
image.png
40 KB, 250x250
>Ra: "Is that Samus Arin outside of the suit? Her attire it's isn't that bad for an bounty hunter! It's sleek smooth and probably go with all of her movements!"
>TS: "No KIdding, Girls that is Zero Suit Samus, one of the GIRLS in the game."
------------------------------------------------------------------
>ZSS: "There is a disturbance in the smashverse."
------------------------------------------------------------------
>AJ: "Well it disturbs me the most that we've only covered 2 girls so far, girls can be heroes too, remember Lara?
>TS: "No and anyways, This suit stretches to the uses every will and comes with a whip to attack, a powerful Stun gun, and rocket boots to recover and power kick in some cases complete with fuel."
>RD: "And that jump...She can jump as high as the building of town square!"
>TS: "Correct rainbow, she can jump very high thanks to some aliens she met in outer space."
>Sp: "Also she is weak, but VERY fast like half as fast as sonic, in this case technically."
>TS: "So the best strategy Is to hit as much as we can without getting hit! Wish us luck!"
>>
More, Just More.
>>
I'm actually really enjoying these
>>
>>25786035
That was confirmed a month ago. Where were you?
>>
File: rockman.jpg (278 KB, 1500x1500) Image search: [Google]
rockman.jpg
278 KB, 1500x1500
>RD: “Hey Twilight, who's this kid in the suit of armor?”
>TS: “That's no child Rainbow Dash, that's Mega Man, the super fighting robot!”
>AJ: “Robot? What the hay is a robot?”
>PP: “Well duh, its a machine built to look like a human!”
>TS: “T-that's right Pinkie!”
>FS: “He's so cute!”
>Ra: “And I must say, that gleaming blue is absolutely stunning!”
>TS: “Mega Man was built by the genius scientist Dr. Thomas Light to be his son, but when the evil Dr. Albert Wily waged war on mankind with his army of stolen robots, Mega Man's strong sense of justice persuaded Dr. Light to upgrade into a combat robot.”
>Sp: “Wow! Those Doctors sound really smart!”
>RD: “Heh, no smarter than our Twilight, right?”
>TS: “I don't know Rainbow, Dr. Light also laid the plans for many more Mega Men, including Mega Man X, MegaMan.exe, Mega Man Volnutt and Mega Man Starforce! All of these show up whenever Mega Man gets the Smash ball to unleashed their combined powers against their enemies.”
>PP: “Wow! Those robots and their multicoloured laser beams look kinda like us when we activate the Elements of Harmony!”
>AJ: “So what can this Mega Man do?”
>TS: “He uses his Mega Buster arm cannon to shoot plasma bolts at foes, and they can even be charged up for a formidable Charge Shot!”
>RD: “Wow, that looks cool!”
>TS: “Also, he can copy the abilities of the various robots he has defeated to unleash a humongous range of projectile and close quarters weaponry!”
>AJ: “He's a dang one man army!”
>FS: “Eep!”
>TS: “Don't worry guys, I'm sure we can beat him!”
>Ra: “Of course we can! With you on our side there's no doubt.”
>TS: “You flatter me too much Rarity! Come on Spike, lets go!”
>Sp: “Alright!”
>>
>>25786517
I'm glad you like them. I'll try to write more.
>>
>>25778254
Why aren't they playing a cool game like marvel vs capcom.
>>
>>25787111
>
Because there's nothing cooler than Mario, Sonic, Pac-Man, Mega Man, and Ryu all in the same game.
>>
File: smash_Peach.png (129 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
smash_Peach.png
129 KB, 400x400
>AJ: "Does this girl know what she's doing? She looks a little out of place with all this fightin' goin' on."
>Ra: "A part of me thinks not, that's a beautiful dress and I would hate to see it get ruined!"
>Sp: "Hey, Twilight. Isn't that the princess you said always gets captured?"
>TS: "If you want to put it like that, yes. That's PRINCESS PEACH, ruler of the Mushroom Kingdom."
>PP: "Oooooh! Another Princess! You two would totally get along great!
>FS: "She does seem to look very nice to be around..."
>TS: "Peach is very sweet, but she is also capable of holding her own. Even though Mario has saved her countless times from danger before, she joins him on adventures from time to time too, even when being held captive she does her best to help anyway she can."
Ra: "Aww how romantic!"
RD: "Yeah well if she's sooooo capable of adventuring herself, why does she's always getting herself kidnapped?!"
TS: "Umm... I don't know..."
Sp: "Well, she doesn't have any magic for one! Good thing you and the other princesses never need saving!"
TS: "Your right Spike, we don't need a knight in shining armor to save us. When has Celestia ever been the damsel in distress? She's perfectly capable of handling things herself.".
PP: What about the time she was imprisioned by Night Mare Moon, caught by the Changelings and banished to Tatarus by Tirek?"
>TS: "Pinkie!"
>>
>>25780683
>>25780978
>>25781095
>>25781191
>>25782414
>>25786199
I Call dibs on The dlc characters
>>
File: smash_Bowser.png (206 KB, 448x469) Image search: [Google]
smash_Bowser.png
206 KB, 448x469
>RD: "This guy looks like he's bad news..."
>TS: "He is. He's BOWSER, King of the Koopa army."
>Sp: "Do we really have to fight this thing?! I don't think want to be anywhere near him!"
>PP: "What's a 'Koopa'? Are they all big scary turtle dragons like Bowser?"
>FS: "squeak* If they're anything like him, I'm with Spike!"
>TS: "Well they don't look that scary, but I wouldn't worry too much about Bowser, either. Even though he tried taking over the Mushroom Kingdom multiple times, he always lost to Mario, every single time. Bowser might look big and tough, but he's also a bit of a bone-head."
>Ra: "I see. So this is the brute that's always capturing princesses!"
>AJ: "Still though, those claws and that fire breath of his ain't no joke."
>Sp: Yeah. I mean I have those too but nowhere near the scale of this guy!
>AJ: "I can see why he has the title of 'king'. Luckily, he also seems to be a bit slow. Just outpace him and try not to get hit! We wouldn't want y'all being squished like a pancake!"
>>
File: 1449179811785.jpg (52 KB, 526x300) Image search: [Google]
1449179811785.jpg
52 KB, 526x300
>>25783603
>>25789152
>>
Are you two only doing the characters from smash 4?
I'd like to see what you could do with Solid Snake
>>
>>25788966
Anyone is welcome to try their own.
>>
this thread is why /v/ hates us
>>
>>25784015
>Faster, stronger, and tougher

Not him, but you got "stronger", and "tougher", but where's "faster"?

What did you do to "faster", anon?
>>
File: image.jpg (66 KB, 960x540) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
66 KB, 960x540
>>25789533
Oh and by the way Check em

>PP: "Ummmm...twilight is that box supposed to be there? It been there for a while but I just thought it was a regular box so I didn't want to say anything, but it's been here for so long, and it points toward the competition."
>TS/Sp: "Wait pinkie did you say a regular box?"
>PP: "Yeah but I can't exactly put my hood on why it's so inconspicuous (Das gramer m8 checkem)."
>SP: "S-Solid Snake?"
>SS: "The one and only."
>TS: "*Gasp* I read about you! You're from a generation ago, You are a spy working for the diamond dogs and you were invited to Smash The Brawl! But next time you had to go on an awesome adventure that had you one point in time being chased by a flaming human!"
>SS: "Just by looking at you, I can tell that's it's the pink one job to volunteer to explain something and end up getting totally right and surprising all her friends."
>TS: "How did you know all that?!"
>SS: "Look behind you."
All of her friend are staring, mouth agape except pinkie who was giving her a smug look
>SS: "Well I'll introduce myself, of course I'm solid snake and yes I am a spy/soldier hence the name snake or big boss if you prefer, my past is mostly the same I sneak into important places and do important things like a spy does. Then I got invited to smash, I could throw grenades that Pack a punch, use a grenade launcher that knock per the competitors off the field, an R.P.G., And I could even hurt people with a cardboard box.
>PP: "Hard to think that game only rated teen huh?"
>SS: "Yeah I thought it was going to be a muture game."
>TS: "Wait wait wait I would expect this type of behavior from pinkie but you?!"
>SS: "Not all of my life is recorded Twilight, I like to sneak up on the Nintendo corporation and sneak a peek at some info, just like how I know all your names, Applejack, Pinkie, Rarara, Flutters, Rainey Bow, Twilycorn."
Now everyone was mouth agape, even pinkie
>SS: "and if you wanted to know about my melee adventures Try later."
>>
>>25787471
Don't forget Cloud and Bayonetta!
>>
>>25779676
>BOMBS
MHHHHHHM, I see what You did here
>>
>>25789790
I don't think you noticed, but EVERY board hates us. And /v/ hates everything.
>>
>>25790392
We need a reference to brawl where snake gets a codec call about the ponies.
>>
>>25790415
I'd actually love to see Twilight's reaction when analyzing Bayonetta. Especially if her prior achievements come up.

>>25790498
>/v/ hates everything, INCLUDING itself

ftfy
>>
Just so you guys know, I'm not quiting. I'm just working all day today and don't have many opportunities to post.
>>
>Spike:Whoa, look at this guy! He goes faster than Rainbow Dash could ever hope to go!
>Twilight:That's Sonic the Hedgehog. And you're right, Spike. Translating Sonic's speed into wing power would produce a result even our blue blur couldn't reproduce. He's one of a kind.
>Spike:Wonder how she'd react to someone actually besting her at her special talent.
>Twilight:...Spike, let's not mention Sonic when we go back home.
>>
File: 1435807333313.png (52 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
1435807333313.png
52 KB, 250x250
>Twilight:Princess Zelda...now there's a girl I can relate to!
>Spike:That so Twilight?
>Twilight:Of course! She's a Princess, she wields powerful magic, and she fights evil to protect her kingdom...we have so much in common!
>Spike:But you don't have a super cool ninja alter ego...
>Twilight: I guess I'll have to make one then.
>>
File: 1435808596907.png (36 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
1435808596907.png
36 KB, 250x250
>Twilight: Aww! Look at the cute little Pikachu!
>Spike: Come on Twi, it's not that cute.
>Twilight: I wanna smush his little cheeks together, he's so precious!
>Spike: Doesn't electricity flow out of his cheeks? .
>Twilight: Oh, right...still, maybe after the match I can cuddle with the little guy.
>Spike: Blech. Just focus on racking up some KOs, okay?
>>
File: 1435808314776.png (80 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
1435808314776.png
80 KB, 250x250
>Spike: Wow, this is the largest penguin I've ever seen!
>Twilight: That's King Dedede. He's the self-proclaimed King of Dreamland, as well as the biggest guy in this competition.
>Spike: With all the cakes I saw him stuffing down his fat craw earlier, I can see why he's the biggest.
>Twilight: Spike! Don't be rude. Besides, most of that is raw muscle. It's gotta be, considering how heavy his hammer is, and how he can drop himself onto his opponents so hard. Taking him for granted is the last thing we want to do.
>Spike: ...now that you mention it, I'd rather not be the one to be crushed under his body. Let's get our heads into this, Twi.
>>
File: Duck_Hunt_SSB4.png (109 KB, 420x420) Image search: [Google]
Duck_Hunt_SSB4.png
109 KB, 420x420
Spike: Seriously? A dog and a duck? That's what we are fighting?
Twilight: They are known as Duck Hunt. Don't take them lightly because of their appearance, Spike. They're a deadly combo.
Spike: Deadly? But they look so...squishy.
Twilight:They do, but they have a third member on their team, an unseen hunter ready to blast their opponents with the Zapper. Between their dynamite tosses and the long range Zapper shots, they're a force to be reckoned with.
Spike:They sound like they make an amazing team.
Twilight:Yup. But I know one team that's just a smidgeon better than they are~
Spike:Yeah, I was thinking the same thing. How can Rosalina and her Lumas be so insanely good together?
Twilight:Sigh.
>>
File: image.png (249 KB, 358x358) Image search: [Google]
image.png
249 KB, 358x358
>>25791308
>Twilight:But I do know a team that is a smudge better than they are~
>Spike:Yeah I was thinking the same thing hoe can Rosalina and her Lumas be so insanely good together?

FUCKING TOP KEK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!more plz
>>
>>25790392
Loved the ending, but the mgs fanboy in me is pic related because solid snake is not Big Boss/Naked snake

But even with that, great job, I still thought it was fucking rad
>>
File: image.jpg (73 KB, 500x738) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
73 KB, 500x738
>>25791571
Shit, forgot picture
>>
>>25791571
Imma be honest I would have wrote Melee snake but I reached the 2000 character limit now I'm about to go eat some waffles.
>>
File: super-smash-bros-cloud.jpg (148 KB, 600x335) Image search: [Google]
super-smash-bros-cloud.jpg
148 KB, 600x335
>CL: Get on my level.
>SP: 0-0
>TS: 0-0
>AJ: 0-0
>FS: 0-0
>RD:0-0
>RA:0-0
>PP: 0-0
>>
Actually DHXs abbreviation for Spike is SK.
>>
Not on ops
>>25778254 (ops)
>>
File: smash_Zelda.png (155 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
smash_Zelda.png
155 KB, 480x480
>Ra: "Now who's the exquisite creature we have here...?"
>FS: "What words would I use to describe her?"
>RD: "How about... Twilight without a horn?
>PP: "The fact that she can do magic without a horn on her head is amazing! But that would look pretty weird..."
TS: "Oh my! That's PRINCESS ZELDA. She rules over the land of Hyrule, and has quite the powerful magic. Ohhh, I can learn so much from her!
>Sp:"Gush later, info now!"
>TS: "Oh, right! You see, Zelda's spirit is closely tied to the 3 goddesses of her world. That's how she can use all that magic.
>AJ: " Isnt it kinda cheatin' if she's gettn' help from outside sources?
>TS: "Not at all! everyone here is getting help in some form or another."
>Sp:" Besides, she's a princess! Princesses can do whatever they want, right Twi?"
>TS: "Wait... I didn't mean... that's not what I..."
>>
File: latest[1].png (92 KB, 316x320) Image search: [Google]
latest[1].png
92 KB, 316x320
Twilight: Look at that cute little robot!
Spike: R.O.B. isn't a very creative name for a robot.
Twilight: I think it has a certain ring to it.
Spike: No way! Any name is better than R.O.B.! Like, hmm... How about Mr. HVC-012?
Twilight: That doesn't exactly roll off the tongue...
Spike: How about Robobuddy, Third Edition?
Twilight: And what happened to the first two editions?
Spike: Oh, good point. How about Zzzrt...Blaaat...Tron?
Twilight: Let's just keep things simple by calling him R.O.B.
>>
File: main.png (99 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
main.png
99 KB, 400x400
>RD: Now this guy looks tough.
>TS: Lil Mac? He's a professional boxer with some really fast moves. Just be careful he packs a solid punch.
>AJ: Really? I bet its not as good as my bucking skills.
>TS: You'd be surprised Applejack.
>SP: Wait you said he was fast?
>RD: Whats this about speed?
>TS: Uh....Well he's no sonic but he is kinda fast.
>RD: Oh i am so challenging him.
>AJ: Hey get back here. That's my challenge!
>TS: -sigh-
>>
>>25792676
That's cheating!
>>
File: 1450223306440.jpg (9 KB, 204x187) Image search: [Google]
1450223306440.jpg
9 KB, 204x187
>>25792676
>copypasta from a Smash game
>really, breh?
>>
>>25788552
Who the fuck is PP?
>>
>>25794236
Nevermind. I remember now
>>
File: smash_Sheik.png (119 KB, 400x500) Image search: [Google]
smash_Sheik.png
119 KB, 400x500
>RD: I don't like the looks of... Who ever this... person is!
>TS: The book says his name is SHEIK. But I can't find any other information! The identity of this indivdual is a complete mysteryyyy...
>FS: R-Really? N-Noting at all?
>Sp: Nah! It's just Princess Zelda is disguise.
>TS: Spike!
>AJ: Very funny Twilight.
>Ra: Well, as Sheik, I must say she is a lot more agile, and doesn't seem to need the use of magic.
>PP: Or maybeeeeee, that IS the magic! She can turn into a super cool ninja whenever she wants!
>Ra: Maybe not whenever she wants, but if she has the need to change her appearence, it must be pretty important. Just how often does she use this alter ego of hers.
>TS: Just once, I believe, but it was a long time ago.
RD: But she's here now! She has a lot more on her than just speed, try not to fall for any of her tricks...
>>
Bumps
>>
Cloud coming soon. :3
>>
>>25790544
>We need a reference to brawl where snake gets a codec call about the ponies.

Yes. We need this.
>>
>>25795724
This.

Bump
>>
File: image.jpg (47 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
47 KB, 1280x720
>>25790544
>>25795724
*Ring* *Ring*
>SS: "Hello?"
>ML: "Hello Snake I have a new mission for you."
>SS: "Good give me something to take my mind off the pain."
>ML: "Good meet me at this location."
-----------------------------------------------------------------
>ML: "Hello snake Otacon wanted me to give you this."
>SS: "One of those time drugs? And looks like he got "girly" with it, too much rainbows."
>ML: "Actually this is a test and if it works you'll get your mission."
>SS: "Well I guess I need a smoke right about now."
>ML: "Okay snake take this its a communication device beyond universes, I don't know how he made it but otacon sure went strong on this experiment, See you later snake.
A rainbow appeared in front of snake, probably since he just smoked a rainbow drug, but then found him self in the middle of a whole bunch of apple trees. Quickly noticing he had hooves, again taking it for a high he tried to get Mei's attention.
>SS: "Mei, Mei?, Meiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii!"
>ML: "I'm here snake. *Gasp* And you look so cute!"
Snake decided to get a better look at him self, he noticed that he turned full horse or was it pony? He didn't know and he didn't care he just kept looking at himself. He had to be male he just had to, but he couldn't tell. He had a brown mane, dark greenish fur (That camouflage he's not anon mind you.) and a leather/rubber suit around him that the when he noticed he wasn't high. Even though he was freaked out, his loyalty came first.
>SS: "So what are the orders Mei?"
Mei still admiring how cute he was.
>ML: "Oh oh oh...Well as you know we have some very important information in our base, and in this universe a princess celesta has a room where she watches everyone even parts not in her universe, Ex. Our base."
>SS: "Okay will do!"
>ML: "Just contact me if you have any trouble snake, or maybe we could call you Sony?"
Snake wasn't sure about this drug he had just taken but he knew he had a mission, to raid this room and take it down at all costs.
>>
File: smash_marth.png (202 KB, 400x500) Image search: [Google]
smash_marth.png
202 KB, 400x500
>Ra: "Now finally someone here who dresses in style!"
>Tw: "That's MARTH. He's a prince from the kingdom of Altea."
>AJ: For a prince, he really knows how to fight.
>RD: "I know, right? Have you seen how fast he can swing that sword!?"
>TS: "Well he has to. You see, Marth was betrayed by his own nation, so he had to fight to win his rightful place back as prince."
>FS: "That sounds terrible!"
>TS: "But he didn't do it alone, he gathered many allies along the way, and they always stuck by his side, even if they knew they would all make it through."
>"Hey! You have a lot more in common with Marth then you think! You're both royalty, you both had to take back a kingdom, and you both made great friends along the way! Not to mention he's super cuuuuute...~"
>TS:"Pinkie! Are you suggesting I...?"
>Sp: "Can we talk more about how you girls like this guy later!? We're kind of in the middle of a fight here! By the way I noticed his sword hurts a lot more towards the tip so keep your distance when you attack him, but not enough where he can hit you."
>Ra: "Right, up close and 'personal'..."
>TS: "Girls!"
>>
File: shulk.jpg (678 KB, 1500x1500) Image search: [Google]
shulk.jpg
678 KB, 1500x1500
>TS: "I'M REALLY FEELING IT."
>Ra: "I'M REALLY FEELING IT."
>RD: "I'M REALLY FEELING IT."
>FS: "I'M REALLY FEELING IT."
>AJ: "AH'M REALLY FEELING IT."
>PP: "I'M REALLY FEELING IT."
>Sp: "What the fuck is wrong with you people?"
>>
>>25797874
I wish people knew more about Shulk then memes. Xenoblade was an amazing game.
>>
>>25798430
Yeah but meme'ing is much more fun
>>
File: image.jpg (39 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
39 KB, 500x281
>>25797005
m8 I want to know if he ever fights any of the mane6 or has to steal the elements of harmony just to get in to the room.
So MOAR! and don't forget the codec calls.
>>
File: image.png (683 KB, 983x742) Image search: [Google]
image.png
683 KB, 983x742
>>25797874
>"I'M REALLY FEELING IT!"
>>
>>25799627
Probably not, since the elements have been gone for a couple of years now.
>>
>>25778254
nintendo does not accept mary sues in smash bros
>>
>>25797005
I have a name now, I'm sort of a new fag but my name is Daily now, oh and now this is interactive, With QTEs If I don't get a reply in 30 mins something happens! And I don't know where to go from here, suggestions? And we're not bum rushing in like idiots.
>>
File: image.png (1 KB, 128x128) Image search: [Google]
image.png
1 KB, 128x128
>>25797874
>>25799659
What are we exactly feeling?
>>
File: GanondorfSSB4.png (267 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
GanondorfSSB4.png
267 KB, 500x500
giving this a try for shits and giggles

>FS: Oh... my, how can he be fihting with such a huge scar?
>TS: Fluttershy... Thats Ganondorf. The king of ev-
>PP: KING OF DISRESPECT!
>TS: (sighs loudly) As i was saying, he wields dark magic on a level that makes Sombra look tame in comparison.
>AJ: Ahn does he ever pack a wallop!
>RD: All that strength means diddly squat if he cant hit you, no go get him!
>>
>>25799932
How do you explain Rosalina?
>>
Emergency bump!
I have a few more but they're not ready yet.
>>
File: download.jpg (8 KB, 243x207) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
8 KB, 243x207
I'll try to do the rest of the Melee unlockables later, but these two DISERVED to get back in Smash.

>Ra: "Ohh! Those matching parkas are adorable!"
>PP: "Do you think those two ever get hot wearing those big, fluffy coats everywhere they go?"
>Sp: "Speak for yourself! Just being around these guys makes me feel f-freezing!"
>TS: "There's a good reason for that; they're the ICE CLIMBERS. Or more specifically, POPO is the boy and NANA's the girl."
>Sp: "How are we going to fight two opponents at the same time?
>RD: Spike's right, I mean, most of the guys here who come in a team usually fight as one, like you two, but they're wailing on you at the same time!
>TS: "Technically yes and no. I noticed one of them leads and the other follows. I just have to find a way to separate them."
>FS: "That won't be easy; the two of them will do anything to get back to each other."
>AJ: "Well they are 'ice climbers' after all, it only makes sense that the two work best when their together.
>Ra: "Just imagine all of the hardships they go through, yet they're always there for each other! Their bond is one of the strongest I've seen, probably just as much if not stronger than all of ours!"
>>
>>25803340
*Deserved
Damn, what was I thinking?
>>
boop
>>
>>25790498
You guys are okay for degenerates.
>>
File: main.png (158 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
main.png
158 KB, 500x500
>Sp: ugh this guy gives me the creeps
>Tw: me too, he is so...weird
>Ra: and that moustache is so ugly!
>Rd: he seems cool though
>Aj: i expected you to say that Rd
>Rd: gimme a break will ya?!
>Pp: DO NOT LET HIM EAT ANYTHING! YOU'LL REGRET IT FOR THE REST OF YOUR LIFE IF YOU LET HIM!
>Tw: she is right, we can't let him eat anything or he'll unleash his most devastating move!
>Fs: what is it? will he be able to eat you too? will he become super powerful?!
>Sp: he'll fart...and his favorite food it's garlic...i don't know about you but i don't wanna be anywhere near him when that that happens
>Ra: EEEEEEEEEEWW!! thats just disgusting!
>Tw: yes....yes it is
>>
FINALS WEEK! GOD!
>>
>>25801155
rosalina is a princess , not twilight
>>
>>25807693
The irony is that Rosalina isn't a princess at all.
>>
>>25786905
>>AJ: “Robot? What the hay is a robot?”
>>PP: “Well duh, its a machine built to look like a human!”
No, that's an android, Pinkie. Robots are machines capable of carrying out a series of actions automatically.
>>
>>25809284
That's Americans for You anon.
>>
>>25784067
No, this thread is pure Autism. This board has sank much further into shit.
>>
>>25806761
I know how you feel, I would be finishing off the whole rest of the Melee cast if I wasn't working all day everyday this week.
>>
>>25809284
Gimmie a break guise, its very hard to explain what a robot and then an android is without making it long and tedious.
>>
>>25810095
Are you really complaining about autism on a board for ponies on a site where people get asshurt when they see one?
>>
>>25811741
>>25812670
>>25813936
>>
Is this thread finally dead?
Did Daily quit?
Captcha: eggs
>>
>>25816531
Probably would have died if you didn't bump it.
>>
>>25816569
I didn't quit I mean like final week man....but now I am free to write more green.
>>
Alright bumpfriend(s?), I have plenty of time today, so I'll see if I can finish off the Melee unlockables.
>>
>>25811297
I guess I am, it didn't used to be this bad. We used to be aware of our shit, but now I'm not so sure.

People sperg over ponies for the people they're associated with, and when you have threads like this I can't really blame them.
>>
File: Pinkie_Pie_Vector.png (408 KB, 2875x2683) Image search: [Google]
Pinkie_Pie_Vector.png
408 KB, 2875x2683
>>25818563
Nah, I just think people hate seeing ponies for no reason.
>>
>>25818626
Wouldn't surprise me if it's become a culture thing where most people trying to fit in get inherently mad as they were taught that anger was the 'correct' response to ponies. They don't really know why they're supposed to feel these feelings, but do it anyway.
>>
>>25803340
The Ice Climbers are in SSb4?
>>
>>25818764
No.
>>
Well, I just went to my Cousin's "big" event and I spent the last 4 hours giving food to the homeless, and I feel G.O.L.D. so anyways here the snake thing, we meet FlutterShy in this one.
>>25797005
Snake Pondered in his head what to do next, he knew nothing about this place and how he got there and there was this burning feeling on his back and his head and looked in a nearby puddle and what he saw in the puddle is that he was a....

Okay Interactive time in 30 minutes I will count up the post for which one you want him to be, If I don't get a response in 30 mins I will pick from and hat so Unicorn, Earth, Or Pegasus, or alicorn but since I would have to make the story more interesting if he was one Alicorn has to have 40% of votes, peace (Warning this will have effects on getting to target).

http://strawpoll.me/6309165
>>
>>25819473
Thank Celestia he is an earth. Well lemme adjust this story real quick and I'll post
>>
File: smash_drmario.png (163 KB, 520x500) Image search: [Google]
smash_drmario.png
163 KB, 520x500
This one was kind of tricky, since Palutena's guidance pretty much covered everything.

>AJ: Now, is this guy a 'real' doctor...?
>TS: I don't think so. But DOCTOR MARIO does have a few differences than regular Mario.
>RD: How is he different? He's in a doctor costume now.
>PP: Well for one things he keeps throwing those things that look like candy! I don't think I should eat 'them', though, they may look bright and colorful, but if he's using the them against you, the must be really. *not* good!"
>Ra: "I'm glad that you have the sense to not be eating random pills that you don't recognize."
>TS: "Those capsules called Megavitamins, Dr Mario used them to destroy viruses. These, however, are a lot bigger than the ones he used to use, and they hurt a lot more."
>FS: "That doesn't seem very responsible...."
>TS: "Also a couple of more differences, Dr Mario may move slower, but he's also a lot stronger than normal."
>Sp: "Maybe as a doctor he knows where to hit us, but as for being slower... maybe that labcoat and gear is weighing him down?
>RD: "Well if he's not a REAL doctor, than what's the point!? Where did he even get this stuff anyway?"
>Ra: It isn't not THAT hard. (I have several at home...)
>>
File: image.jpg (28 KB, 510x339) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
28 KB, 510x339
>>25790392
I Broke my legs.......I fell down stone stairs and I broke my legs..........I don't even know to respond anymore ,my legs are broken where do I go from here? Write the story, play something, relax? I mean hell I can't walk. But I literally have nothing to do R.I.P. My legs. I'm going to go make a...a pastebin and write the rest of the story on my laptop, so look like the next like 3-5 Days of my life will be writing green until I spend time with my family for Christmas so bye for now, I guess?
>>
>>25820699
Walk it off :^)
>>
>>25821801
>Implying that you don't want 3-5 days of straight green written by that writefag
>>
>>25786199
>AJ: girls can be heroes too, remember Lara?
>TS: No
>>
File: image.jpg (39 KB, 460x215) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
39 KB, 460x215
>>25822672
I meant to put Laura As in tomb raider but I dun goofed :P
>>
>>25824137
Thread replies: 138
Thread images: 59

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.