[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 6
File: reading.png (1 MB, 986x740) Image search: [Google]
reading.png
1 MB, 986x740
>"Anon, I don't understand. What is this book about?"
>>
>>25775059
muh dick
>>
>>25775059
Jews
>>
>>25775085
>It's only a single page!
>>
>>25775108
Just a sticky note on the cover actually.
>>
>>25775059
You are reading a manga its like a picture book with words

Now in this ranma falls into a cursed pool and transforms him into a girl when splashed with cold water, hot water will change him back into a boy
>>
>>25775059
"Twilight, that's a phone book. It's called the yellow pages."
>>
File: 1450152427504.jpg (32 KB, 680x389) Image search: [Google]
1450152427504.jpg
32 KB, 680x389
>>25775059
Well, when a mother and father love each other very much...
>>
>>25775059

yer stoopit
>>
>>25775059
lump bump of get
>>
File: Buenas-Noches-Luna.jpg (232 KB, 550x464) Image search: [Google]
Buenas-Noches-Luna.jpg
232 KB, 550x464
This book is in Spanish.
>>
File: image.jpg (1 MB, 2079x2739) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1 MB, 2079x2739
It's about progress
>>
>>25775059

"Oh, that book is a great novel, heh had some really thought provoking chapters."
>Twilights face lit up.
>"Really Anon? Aww it such a shame I can't read Earth Script."
"It's English."
>"Oh right..so what is it about?"
"It's about magic and a will of humanity combating the evil that may be. Plus a lot of heaver subjects like the use of dark magic, forbidden love and the philosophies of life and death..."
>Twilights eyes are now as big as saucers as she processes what you said.
>"But you told me magic doesn't exist in your universe."
"Your right, but magic is still a concept and we still explore the magical theories even though it doesn't exist...Except chaos magick."
>You mutter the last bit quietly.
>"What was the last bit?"
"Nothing, just an earth joke."
>The purple pony scrutinises you for a few seconds.
>"I guess I wouldn't get the reference anyway..."
>She trails off looking a bit upset.
>"I wish I could read this...I could take months just to translate the first chapter."
>You give her a warm smile.
"Hey, it's ok I'll read you a few parts...
>Grabbing the book you let out a few coughs and open a random page.
"Anyway, I started crying tears of blood and then I slit both of my wrists. They got all over my clothes so I took them off and jumped into the bath angrily while I put on a Linkin Park song at full volume. I grabbed a steak and almost stuck it into my heart to commit suicide. I was so fucking depressed!"

>"Uhh Anon..."
>You continue
"Oh I love this part..."
>You clear your throat.
"It turns out that Darkness, Diabolo, Crab and Goyle’s dad was a vampire. He committed suicide by slitting his wrists with a razor. He had raped them and stuff before too. They all got so depressed that they became goffik and converted to Stanism"
>>
File: Respectable kek.jpg (47 KB, 480x328) Image search: [Google]
Respectable kek.jpg
47 KB, 480x328
>>25778081
>>
>>25777995
>>25775059
Of course you don't understand the intricanties of human history
>>
File: 1447612495057.jpg (64 KB, 1180x842) Image search: [Google]
1447612495057.jpg
64 KB, 1180x842
>>25775059
Making America great again.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.