[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How many of you faggots came from Pony Thread Simulator? DESU
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 5
File: IWTCIM6.png (623 KB, 4000x3357) Image search: [Google]
IWTCIM6.png
623 KB, 4000x3357
How many of you faggots came from Pony Thread Simulator?

DESU FAMILA I did.
>>
I came here from PTS 2 years ago. Got scared at how much I fit in here. Left for 1 and a Half years. I've been here for 6 months now... My quality of life is a lot worse now but I'm just getting ready for a friend whose about to commit suicide. You guys will be my only friends then.
>>
File: 84733263464.jpg (48 KB, 506x380) Image search: [Google]
84733263464.jpg
48 KB, 506x380
Ironically I feel like /mlp/ is the must un-autistic brony/horsefucker place on the internet.

>Picunrelated
>>
I came here because of the horse pussy.
The only reason I haven't moved permanently to /trash/ is because it is slow as hell.
>>
File: herrington.jpg (107 KB, 706x404) Image search: [Google]
herrington.jpg
107 KB, 706x404
>>25769170
I tried going to /b/ before but never really enjoyed it, them i saw this board with a bunch of fags talking about how much they want to fuck horses, found the whole thing hilarious and sticked around, now i can't fucking stop thinking about fucking horse pussy and became the thing i was originally laughing at
>>
File: Tai Lopez Seal Of Aprroval.png (284 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
Tai Lopez Seal Of Aprroval.png
284 KB, 600x600
>>
I suppose I did, in a way.
I was bored of YouTube and memebase when I remembered that "hey, there's a pony website I haven't checked out yet"
I heard numerous references to /mlp/ besides pts though
>>
Came from the official twilight sparkle bread on /b/
>>
>>25769170
I actually came here from deviantArt of all places, while browsing for Star Trek fanart.

>keep finding drawings of Q as a weird goat thing
>do research and find out about show
>watch Return of Harmony to see Q
>watch the pilot for context on the characters that he's fucking with
>goddamn it, I'm watching ponies now, aren't I?
>the ride never ends
>>
>>25769170
i started on /b/ a few years ago cause i read it was this epic meme forging place where all the cool kids post and eventually i moved onto other boards
i think its been a couple years since i used /b/ regularly
>>
I remember finding PTS when I was brand new to the MLP fandom and I was confused as fuck.
>>
I think so. I got here like a month before Twilicorn, and those videos were still popular then, so it would make sense.

This is one of those things I wish I had a better memory of.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.