[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
It is your first day as a teacher at the Canterlot High in the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 11
It is your first day as a teacher at the Canterlot High in the real human realm (EQG World is the junction point between the two worlds). The proper human Principal Celestia has made you take the class on a field trip to a nude beach. This is the standard screening procedure for all new staff members. If they get visibly aroused by the experience, they are not cut out for school teaching and are fired. If you hadn't agreed to go, you would have been automatically assumed unfit and fired on the spot.

This has been going on for every day so far this year thanks to this girl and her friend. They have been approaching each new teacher and slutting it up in order to get that teacher fired, so tomorrow they will have another new teacher and another day at the beach. They are not about to let you pass the screening process either.

How do you keep your dick in check for the day?
>>
>>25767934
saltpeter
>>
>>25767934
>raep
>>
>>25767934
>no hooves
dropped
>>
>>25767934
>eqg
I didn't have to read the rest to know this thread is shit.
>>
>>25767934
>no hooves

gg ez
>>
>>25767934
don't care, they have no hooves and thus I literally can't get aroused to them.
HA
MY TINY HORSE FETISH GOT ME A JOB BITCHES
>>
>>25767934
Pretty easily since I don't have one.
>>
File: 1436400538603.jpg (633 KB, 1280x887) Image search: [Google]
1436400538603.jpg
633 KB, 1280x887
>>25767934
The whole set up is overly elaborate, and makes me suspect you're trying to get people to write for your incredibly specific fetish.
>>
>>25768021
Post tits
>>
>>25768021
Dickless faggot
>>
>>25767934
You gonna give sauce to that image, lad?
>>
>>25768079
Pbooru or Paheal. Not hard to find.
>>
>>25768022
we had this same thread... over six months ago now?
>>
>>25768079
http://danandcogcorner.tumblr.com/post/128122047231/well-this-is-one-of-my-patreon-rewards-you-can
>>
>>25768079
Learn to read filenames
>>
File: GreatTit002.jpg (147 KB, 600x384) Image search: [Google]
GreatTit002.jpg
147 KB, 600x384
>>25768035
Hope you like this pair.
>>
>>25768021
So when did you have the surgery?
>>
>>25768109
those are some great tits
>>
You can't have a boner if you're assblasted on whiskey and coke.
>>
>>25767934
Spend an hour on /b/ each day
>>
>>25767934
>eqg
lmao how much of a faggot do you have to be to dream of going back to high school? Or have did you ever graduate in the first place?
>>
>>25768094
>>25767934
>>25768079
>patreon rewards
>must pay real money to see that
the world is getting crazier lately
>>
>>25769056
Use yiff.party
You'll find the password to access the site if you search in the right places
>>
by high willpwer
>>
File: 9o104T7.png (16 KB, 89x53) Image search: [Google]
9o104T7.png
16 KB, 89x53
>>25767934
I'll be busy teaching them how to fire and maintain rifles, then make them ware prussian uniforms and pretend that I'm Friedrich Wilhelm von Steuben or something.
>>
>>25768939
I tried masturbating the other night after having a bit to drink. I sat there for like 30 minutes, giving up about 2/3 of the way in before powering through and wearing my arm out. I never came while being that frustrated
>>
>>25767934
...why?
>>
I'll use the boner hiding apparatus that one anon had right before he had sex
>>
>>25767934
I'll just fuck one of my students before the field trip so I don't get a boner
>>
File: thatsretarded.jpg (21 KB, 504x292) Image search: [Google]
thatsretarded.jpg
21 KB, 504x292
>The proper human Principal Celestia has made you take the class on a field trip to a nude beach.
>This is the standard screening procedure for all new staff members.

>If they get visibly aroused by the experience, they are not cut out for school teaching and are fired.
>If you hadn't agreed to go, you would have been automatically assumed unfit and fired on the spot.
>>
>>25773196
/)
>>
>>25773196
This
>>
>>25773231
So Celestia likes going to nude beaches and playing beach volleyball while naked so she can watch the little boys stiff dicks bounce up and down while they play with her. Sue her.
>>
lame thread
>>
>>25775333
Lame post
>>
>>25774174
I want this greentext NOW.

SS master race reporting in.
>>
>>25770448
um. Thanks for sharing?
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (18 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
18 KB, 480x360
ALRIGHT LISTEN UP! I'M THE NEW PRINCIPAL OF THIS ESSENTIALLY WHITE AND PRIVILEGED SCHOOL FOR THIS YEAR AND I'M GONNA EXPLAIN YOU THE NEW RULES TO MAKE SURE NO STUDENT IS FEELING EXC-
DIAMOND TIARA, SHUT YOUR FUCKING MOUTH!
>>
>>25777091
I was backing up his claim with a personal experience.
>>
File: tipstiara.png (2 MB, 2560x2048) Image search: [Google]
tipstiara.png
2 MB, 2560x2048
>>25773231
yes it is, this story doesn't make sense, or you were drunk again, right?

>be in class
>Miss Cheerilee is interrupting the course
>Ms.C:"Alright students, I've been thinking of a different kind of course, so far what do we know?"
>classmates are raising the hand
>diffeential equations, pythagore, grammar, philo, integrals,history, biology, science, technology...
>she's sitting on her seat
>Ms.C:"Alright. alright. you're a brilliant class. really we're on advance on the program. this year we have a scholar trip of about two weeks, you probably know that."
"what's the destination? museums in Europe? China? Canada?"
>she's thinking
>Ms.C:"something completely different."
>Scootaloo's asking "Oh I know! Visiting the aeroplane factory"
>Sweetie Belle:"Aeroplanes sucks, do you know hpow many people die in aero-."
>Ms.C:"not at all, but it's going to be a surprise. you won't need to pack a lot of stuff, but I just want you to imagine, as you go home, and during this weekend, something very important..."
>she's standing in front of the white board
>Ms.C:"i want you to imagine if tomorrow, a war happened. nuclear bombs lits up the sky, flashing and annihilating all our electronic devices, clearing all of our computer's storage, everything about your digital life disappears. no more phone, tv, power, car, planes... no more banks, no more system. nights are black and silent. what kind of knowledge would you need in such a new world... those who don't want to participate to the trip can stay at home, or bring back the disclaimers signed by your parents. good weekend!"
>we're leaving the class and think about it.

"hmph. she's nuts."
>>
File: DSC02515W.jpg (1 MB, 1920x1200) Image search: [Google]
DSC02515W.jpg
1 MB, 1920x1200
>>25778914
>monday. there's a minibus waiting in front of the school.
>Cheerilee's checking who's in."Applebloom. Button, Diamond, Featherweight. Rumble Sweetie. Scootaloo. Snips. Snails. Silver. Twist. is that all?"
>Sweetiebelle:"yeah, others were like, preffered to do some homework for the week I guess."
>Ms.C:"alright, let's get in the van!"
>it's your typical VW combi. i'm sure if we look under the seats we'll find weed Miss Cheerilee discarded from decades.
>try not to start shit with Scootaloo's band, so we're staying on our side.
>We've been on the road for hours now.
>still no idea what's the surprise about.
>Silverspoon:"probably a bunker. I know it's a bunker, where else could we survive to rebuild the civilization from scratch?"
>she's still carrying her thinkpad with her.
>ask her if she could google what's in this forest
>SS:"i'm not using this kind of tool"
"what are you doing with that?"
>SS:"programming."
>it's damn hot in there, and no AC.
>Ms.C:"i know, alright? but don't worry kids we're almost there!"
"super. (sarcasm)"
>we're taking an old, abandoned-looking road
>slaloming across the trees
>snails:"oh hey i know, we're going innawoods!"
>snips:"not visiting a vault?"
>snails:"nah faggot, if there's a war the safest place is to get in here, grab an SKS and establish a camp in here
>Cheerilee:"And here we go."
>we're stopping. in the middle of nowhere.
>we're getting out of the van.
"what is this place?"
>Cheerilee:"this is where what some calls the civilization ends."
>>
File: DSC03680.jpg (813 KB, 2448x3264) Image search: [Google]
DSC03680.jpg
813 KB, 2448x3264
>>25779242
>we're looking around.
>only trees.
>Scootaloo:"interesting. So there's a camping or something? It's also damn hot there."
>Cheerilee:"This is the largest woods of the Everfree county. it's covering a few regions and extends over two borders. Only the amazonia is actually larger."
>Snips:"yeah another ecological trip about nature is endangered, we know we ha-"
>Cheerilee:"Snips, that's not the point."
>Snips:"Aha?"
>Cheerilee:"We're the nature, it's our lifestyle that's endangered, not trees that will still stand here in centuries again. Let's go in there. Visit, for the next two weeks, this place will be our new home."
"Er, do we have tents or something?"
>Applebloom is complaining she don't have any network coverage
>Cheerilee:"just imagine, for this period of time, we're cut from the civilization. no email, no phone, no radio, nothing. This is a natural reserve but there's not even any patrol in here. No laws, no control, no money. Nothing. You're completely free for two weeks and will have to learn to live during this time."
Silver:"a bit radical isn't it. But we don't have anything to eat, is there.. something like tents in here?"
>Cheerilee:"you took the essential on your backpacks? I don't have anything. Everything we need can be found in the nature, that's the idea."
>Snails:"when you say no laws, does that means we can really like, do what we want, even bathe naked on the river down here, or not obey you at all?"
>everyone's laughing
>Cheerilee:"totally. you're all on your own for the two weeks to come. You can go alone, as solitary individuals, but i advise you to consider building a tribe and work together."
>nobody's laughing anymore.
>Cheerilee:" Also I don't know about you but it's damn hot. Clothing isn't even mandatory as Snails said."
>she's taking off her t-shirt, and goes topless
>Silverspoon:"seriously?"
>Cheerilee:"It's 40C here, if you feel like keeping yours you can"
>Miss Cheerilee continues, takes off her pants off, ends up naked.
>>
>>25779529
"that's the plan? to live like cavemen?"
>Cheerilee:"why not. if you want my advice, stop looking at me like that and do the same, it'll be uncanny for a moment, you will stare at eachother for a while, but that's all, you will quickly forget you all are naked."
"you, what are you doing?"
>Cheerilee:"swimming in, then taking some rest under the sun, over there. taking a nap. then maybe I'll eat some fruits. I'm not fond in meat but I'm sure the males will find something to hunt for their females."

>scootaloo's hesitating
>sweetie belle's undressing herself too. "it's not like you guys are going to go hard on me or anything."
>she's taking her skirt first, then panties.
>Silver:"Oh and me too. I'm sweating in there"
>Sweetiebelle is sitting on a broken tree on the floor
>Snips and snails are hiding
>Silverspoon's standing in the middle of the crowd, picks her backpack
>SS:"Diamond, come on!"
>Scootaloo's laughing, she's taking pics and try desesperately to put them online
>Scootaloo:"it says ...cannot save DSCsomethingJPG cloud storage unavailable"
>SS keeps posing for her "you fell for a model devoid of SD card. This is your first lesson against modernity"
>Scootaloo's mad.
>she's throwing her shirt off
>Featherweight's hesitating, sweating, turning all RED
>Featherweight:"I... Er.."
>Silver:"You know if it turns out you have a small wiener we won't judge you at all! Nothing will come out of this land! Every single of our secrets will stay here in this jungle! Also Snips and snails ran away. Dare or..."
>Featherweight:"Ah fuck it."
>take my backpack down
"oh and yeah you're right, i'm following you girls."
>sweetiebelle's joking about featherweight compensating his small dick with his disproportionated camera's lens
>Featherweight's taking down his jeans. His face's red. He's folding his shirt, then takes down his shorts, revealing him with actually a monstrous dong, contrasting with his androgynous body.
>every girl around, even Button Mash stares.
>>
File: image.jpg (12 KB, 198x172) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
12 KB, 198x172
>>25779867
>even Button Mash
>>
>>25779867
this is pretty terrible
>>
>>25779867
>Applebloom's:"My brother's still bigger. that will make all of you guys in the average, can't judge."
>everyone stares at Applebloom
>SS:"wait, do you and Big Macintosh..."
>AB:"it's not like we did anything together, what kind of weirdo you can be Silver!"
>it's not actually the first time we see eachother naked. we've been in a swimming pool before, but watching Silverspoon semidark-toned skin with the sunrays through the leaves makes it impressively beautuful.
>also she's got nice looking breasts, but i'm more observing her vagina and.. hm.
>SS:"Oh you can look! We're here for that! aren't we?"
>throw down my pants
"okay."
>SweetieBelle:"Waow!"
"what?"
>Sweetiebelle:"Y... You've got a nice butt.Just saying."
>act like it's perfectly normal. don't fuck it
"well yeah here's my butt, so what?"
>Sweetie:"Oh nothing".
>pretend I don't care about the size of her breasts

>Time's passing and indeed we end up accepting eachother's nudity. which isn't bad at all. Besides two of us. Snips and snails... I spotted them hiding in bushes.
>We're just enjoying some fresh breeze under a tree, still naked while others are swimming around.

>Silver:"Leaves are moving again right there! Looks like they found a new place to hide."
"Might be enjoying the view.."
>can't help but stare at Sweetiebelle's jugs. I mean, she's what . One year older than me?
>Sweetie:"impressed, Diams?"
"..."
>Sweetie:"You can watch, I don't care. But... Can you er..."
"What?"
>Sweetie:"Just stand in front of me."
"Oh you wanna look at my bum again?"
>Sweetie:"nah the other side."
>???
"what?"
>Sweetie:"come on, no one's looking."
"okay."
>stand in front of her
>she's looking at my vagina
"speaking of, there's a flap of skin coming out of yours since you took down your pants, that's a bit, er... I have to do it!"
>try to push back the flap of skin hanging out of her vagina back between her labia
>she's laughing
>SB:"HEY!"
"better!"
>SB:"You're weird you know."
"very weird."
>>
>>25780120
you're right and i agree.
>humans
>actual humanoids
>trying to save a bad thread with little or no inspiration
>???

i'm gonna have to dig the idea for another story.
>>
File: 1432959714781.jpg (17 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
1432959714781.jpg
17 KB, 225x225
This green is written confusing as heck. Quit that and clean it up.
>>
>>25780503
Wait! Bump! I like it!
Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 11

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.