[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Walk into the locker room and see this. What you do /mlp/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3
File: taste my sugar.jpg (269 KB, 1303x1696) Image search: [Google]
taste my sugar.jpg
269 KB, 1303x1696
Walk into the locker room and see this. What you do /mlp/?
>>
>>25764960
First, I'm going to wonder why I'm at Crystal Prep.

Second, I'm going to turn around and run because that psycho bitch is 100% up to no good.
>>
double check im in the right locker room.
question whether or not im really about to bang a trap.
bang a trap. get super aids.
>>
>>25764960
Wonder why I'm in high school
Wonder why I'm at Crystal Prep
Wonder why I'm heading towards the girls locker room
Wonder why Sugercoat seems to know me
Wonder why OP's thread sucks
Then it all comes back to me
Op is a faggot
>>
>>25764974
Sugarcoat isn't really bad. Just blunt about the truth. Sour Sweet is the top bitch.
>>
>>25764960
Wonder what the fuck am I doing in a degenerate non canon world, then walk to the portal to Equestria, go through the portal, then proceed to either smash the portal to million pieces or bury it deep under the ground.
>>
File: successkid.jpg (71 KB, 625x465) Image search: [Google]
successkid.jpg
71 KB, 625x465
Vigorously rape
>>
Run before she cries >rape
>>
File: exit.gif (2 MB, 402x323) Image search: [Google]
exit.gif
2 MB, 402x323
>>25765120
>>
>>25764960
Wonder why her tits are oddly shaped. That, and be amazed that her alien head can be supported by that pencil neck.
>>
>>25765198
This. It's kinda off-putting
>>
>>25764960

I've never written green before but I can try

>Unzip dick
>Have her suck it
>Bend her over the bench
>Fuck her doggie
>Pull out and cum in her mouth while she makes eye contact
>Go to class

I hope you like'd it OP
>>
>>25765383
>Fuck her doggie

Not OP, but I guess he's into bestiality?
>>
>>25765383
best writefag ever. cont pls
>>
>>25764960
Sugarcoat I... think your attempt to seduce me is both shallow and pedantic
>>
>>25765425
No one cares, Peter.
>>
>>25764960
Well, what I would do as a Haitian witch doctor would be to let go a Cask full of paralyzing liquids distracting her by saying "Look at it go!" whilst casting a spell that makes a general area more suspectible to energy absorption, before setting up my magical healing eye stick that'll shoot "Health bullets" at here as I chant in my ancient tongue, raising my voodoo stick above my head.
>>
>>25764960
>Rape
>>
>>25764960
bump for no reason
>>
>>25765383
poor doggie
>>
>>25764960
Lament that I didn't take the left turn at Albuquerque.
>>
>>25764960
>wonder why she has the wrong color palette
>wonder what is up with the shading on her cleavage
>wonder why all the lockers have special snowflake symbols
>>
>>25765151
back to 9 gag you faggot piece of shit , i hope your mom and you get raped and your dad fucking hits you
>>
>>25764960
ask her if she wants to fuck
fuck her if she says yes
rape her if she says no
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.