[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
EATING PONIES.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 64
Thread images: 15
File: cute.png (201 KB, 1280x1112) Image search: [Google]
cute.png
201 KB, 1280x1112
You can go to Equestria, but you'll only be able to eat Ponies.

I don't mean like sexually eat them out, I mean like you will end up eating them, chopping them up and eating them raw or cooked Hannibal Lector style.

Every other food will taste like shit, and you'll instantly vomit it up.

All other foods will make you sick even if you somehow ingest them

This CANNOT be magically cured under any circumstance.

You will have insatiable urges to devour these ponies, bite into their soft chewy flesh and rip into it with your teeth swallowing chunks of it as blood gushes from the wound.

Is it still worth it to see your waifus like this when you've become a pony devouring monster?
>>
That's pretty fucked up anon, but can we at least cook them first? I mean I don't wanna be all zombie nom nom nom style, but I wouldn't mind it if I didn't have to eat them raw.
>>
Get daily intravenous nutrient supply. Enjoy life.
>>
>>25764669
I would speak to Twilight about this. Or maybe they can let me eat ponies that were recently deceased.
>>
>>25764669
>Every other food will taste like shit, and you'll instantly vomit it up
so itll be like eating at arbys? i think im up for it.
>>
Vorefags pls don't
>>
>>25764669
I would find a unicorn with regeneration powers or just find the mirror pool and nom the fuck out of those juicy flanks
>>
Lets flip the script, You arrive in the land of ponies and Rainbows, and discover you have become immortal, however you also became delicious, Ponies will sneak into your house and try to eat you during the night. You won't die but you will feel every bite. Do you still go.
>>
>>25764669
Simple have Twi use that fucked up spell for the parasprites, change my eating habits to something inanimate like wood. Disappear into the forest and become the king of beavers afterwards to lord over the rivers.
>>
>>25764669
Hmm...
Tough choice.
What >>25764681 asked.
>>25764779
...Not sure if want.
>>
>>25764669
What the fuck Anon, seriously
How could you possibly eat something that might have been someone's waifu
>>
>>25764669

The best part is when you die, you'll become a wendigo like you deserve for consuming such taboo flesh.

I'll be visiting the nearest large cliff to jump off of instead of an eternity of unliving torment.
>>
>>25764779
I'll rip into the ponies back out of pure spite and anger.
>>
>>25764669
How often do we need to eat? If it's like a normal metabolism then no, that shit's unsustainable.
>>
>>25765177
>>25766097
>>25766178
Why wouldn't you want to consume the flesh of small sentient horses?
>>
File: 1413656596249.gif (473 KB, 500x497) Image search: [Google]
1413656596249.gif
473 KB, 500x497
>>25764669
This isn't your average everyday voretardedism, this is ADVANCED voretardedism!
>>
Let's flip it again.
You can go to equestria You can become any race you want, even alicorn, Yet Each Week you have to Kill a pony of random Using these steps.
Slice off one of their Legs and pour salt on the wound. Then Cover It up with the skin of your Favorite Pony (Will be said later) Burn another While the Pony is still Awake Until You Reach Flesh, The snap it off. Then you Rip off the other lag and let it bleed, Just rip it clean off Oh and it's very messy. For the last leg YOU EAT IT WHILE THE PONY IS ALIVE AND WIDE AWAKE.
Then you pull her Tail and mane straight out of her head and plot. Then you throw the rest of her body and stay where you are to hear his/her screams. And she is alive during all your torture Screaming. And for your Favorite Pony Well You Cut all her skin off of course and place her cutie mark in a picture frame. Nothing can cure this, or you can't stop, because once you become a pony you Havee to do it HAVE TO AND WILL. Once all the ponies are gone You move on to anthro then human, Then any other Version of the ponies. Once they all are gone......You play a game of basketball with Sans from Undertale!

Things just got real.
>>
>>25767624

Because turning into an ever-hungry mad-thing that loses all rationality in it's search for flesh isn't on my list of things I'm interested in doing.
>>
File: image.jpg (21 KB, 413x320) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
21 KB, 413x320
I-I Can't I Just can't Why? Just Why? My head it's spinning Around with those thoughts.
Imma take a break from /MLP/ for a while
>>
File: 1449698572046.png (307 KB, 450x450) Image search: [Google]
1449698572046.png
307 KB, 450x450
>>25764669
>vore fetishists
>>
>>25764669
>You will have insatiable urges to devour these ponies, bite into their soft chewy flesh and rip into it with your teeth swallowing chunks of it as blood gushes from the wound.

So I'd be killed immediately? I guess it would be worth seeing my waifu for a few minutes.
>>
File: 1448810630011.png (718 KB, 800x1112) Image search: [Google]
1448810630011.png
718 KB, 800x1112
>>25767698
as a voraphile i guess you could be right but its not really fap related to me, the thing is ponies are a prey species and we are a predator species. the exploration of this kind of conflict is often overlooked by the fandom but in reality is basically unavoidable in any kind of first contact scenario

I mean just look at this. this is basically how we would look if we lived in equestria, solemn almost child like figures that stalk and hunt, dangerous beings that survive in the mists that never seem to settle down, with a zest for exploration to match ponydom in our grim march for survival.
>>
>>25768567
guess i can understand nobody is interested in that concept but me, and admittedly op has a pretty creepy and magical realm way of going about it.
>>
>>25764669
not even I'm that selfish
I think I'll skip it OP
>>
>>25768725
Im also interested in this concept but noone fucking writes it
>>
>>25764669
Time for tube feeding.
>>
>>25768028
How many years have you been living in your parents basement?
>>
>>25764669
Wouldn't you just end up dying rather quickly due to malnutrition?
>>
>>25768837
I suppose maybe its because its an uncomfortable topic. most people here want to fuck and be romantically related to their waifu, or at least garner feelings that make them feel like a relevant friendly force in their life.

Acknowledging this kind of story line would mean accepting that the world of horse people sees you as a dangerous fey like being who will either eat you or enslave you to make you bear them on your back.
>>
File: image.png (440 KB, 900x814) Image search: [Google]
image.png
440 KB, 900x814
>>25764669
Ponies are for sexual, NOT for dinner.
>>
>>25769184
Ponies are sentient. We dont eat sentient creatures unless we have to. Its basically cannibalism if you think about it deep enough. Human traits, actions and similarities. Also, fictional horses arent applicable since we barely know their anatomu, chemistry, etc. And as long as that isnt explored, then meh.
>>
>>25769269
>>we dont eat sentient creatures unless we have to
before abundance humans ate anything they could get their hands on, weather it seemed smart or not. often their lives depended on their resourcefulness in that way.
>>
Pony is not for edible
>>
I want to eat ___ rainbow dash.
>>
Bumping for greeeeeen
>>
>>25764669
>you'll only be able to eat Ponies.

>implying thats a problem
>implying I won't just become an edge-lord tier villian
>>
>>25764669
>Morning light shines through the curtains, rousing you from your slumber
>A warm form stirs in front of you, and you mutter
>"I just don't understand, anon."
>Her voice sounded like she didn't get much sleep at all
>You stroke her body, feeling her supple flesh and skin
>She gives you a slight slap on the hand with her magic, and gives a loud "ugh"
>"Not now. Ponies are disappearing, anon."
>You mouth salivates as you recall each and every of those disappearances
>She turns around, her body squirming in your hold
>Her big eyes look up to you
>And you can't help but wonder how they would taste as you bite in
>Maybe she'd scream when you scooped them out
>Maybe they'd crescendo when you take a bite
>Maybe-
>You hear giggling
>"Oh Anon, I always like how you get lost in my eyes."
>She nuzzles into you, and your hand moves to stroke her mane
>"You always make me feel safe, anon. I hope we find the cause of this problem soon."
"Me too, Twilight. I hope they're safe."
>"Will you help with the investigation later today?"
>It's Tuesday
>Octavia's leaving for Canterlot today
>You know she takes the long way to cut costs
>Her gigs don't actually pay that much
>It's not often you get this opportunity
>They won't miss her, not for a week at least
"Sorry Twilight, I have to visit a friend."
>"Oh."
>Her eyes look downcast for a moment
"She needs me, Twilight."
>She looks away a little
"Twilight, you know you're always going to be my mare."
>You give her back a gentle rub
>One day you'll feel it tearing, vibrating in your teeth
>But not today
>"I know, anon, but it just seems like you're always so busy."
"I never know when I'm going to see them again, Twilight. I just want to make sure they're alright."
>She sighs, but she seems to accept
>"Just be safe, alright?"
>You smile at her
>"I can't bear to lose you, too."
>>
File: image.jpg (12 KB, 209x248) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
12 KB, 209x248
>>25773215
Edgy as fuck but I like it.

Continue.
>>
>>25764669
I have 2 questions,

1. how long can you eat them before you are caught by athoraties and punished accordingly, if you even get punished.
2. you said that normal food will taste horrible and will make you throw up if ingested. what happens if the pony you ate has eaten recently?
>>
File: Married.jpg (96 KB, 640x777) Image search: [Google]
Married.jpg
96 KB, 640x777
>>25773215
Please continue, I can't wait to see where this goes.
>>
>>25773215
you'd best continue
>>
>>25764669
I'll have to see how long I can ration out Twist, Snips, Snails, and Sunset. I don't think I could eat any of the others.
>>
File: full.gif (2 MB, 480x270) Image search: [Google]
full.gif
2 MB, 480x270
>>25764669
>nobody's mentioned the mirror pool yet
Just perpetually clone the pony you hate the most and eat the clones.
>>
>>25768028
>Underage Redditor Capitalization
>>
>>25773215
WHERE ARE YOU COME BACK
>>
>>25773215
We're waiting faggot.
>>
>>25767624
I'm a vegetarian
>>
>>25773875
Actualy good idea.
Fuck trixie
>>
bumpan
>>
>>>/vore/
And then
>>>/out/
>>
>>25768105
Go back to reddit
>>
>>25769311
Source? When did humans frequently eat humans.
>>
>>25764768
>>25773875
>>
File: well fug.jpg (11 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
well fug.jpg
11 KB, 480x360
>>25776824
Oops. Didn't see that
>>
File: rampage_by_penby-d6jcgrx.jpg (99 KB, 918x870) Image search: [Google]
rampage_by_penby-d6jcgrx.jpg
99 KB, 918x870
Eat rampage

what she will just regenerate it back
>>
>>25764779
Just let 'em suck on your dick like it was a popcicle.

It still tastes good right? And no one said ponies have to eat you, you just taste good. Why not give them a taste while getting some pleasure I return?
>>
>>25764669
salvation bump
>>
>>25776489
i said intelligent creatures. whales, apes, octopus.
>>
>>25777083
Well I wonder how long having a pony on your cock can last before you go crazy. How much cum can you possibly let out before you are dry, and they suck on a empty tube of man meat.
>>
File: 1443285899203.gif (88 KB, 300x275) Image search: [Google]
1443285899203.gif
88 KB, 300x275
>>25773215
>16 hours later
>still no update
>>
>>25779009
cmon, it wasn't even that good.
>>
>>25779028
>implying I care if it was good or not
I was interested in seeing where he went with it, since not many writefags write green about such a topic.

Or maybe they do. I haven't kept up with the green in a while.
>>
>>25779080
what are you talking about, they do it all the time. edge lord anon is common as all hell. whats rare is green from the pony perspective treating humans like the wild animals they could theoretically see them as
>>
>>25779133
Humans should be treated like wild animals if that's how they behave.
Thread replies: 64
Thread images: 15

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.