[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What kind of games do you think each of the mane 6 and others
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
What kind of games do you think each of the mane 6 and others would play?
>>
>>25761673
Maud plays Dwarf Fortress
>>
>>25761673
AJ would play Harvest Moon.
Twilight would play Big Pharma.
>>
pinkie pie plays mario party
rainbow dash plays f-zero
twilight sparkle plays fire emblem
applejack plays harvest moon
rarity plays the sims
fluttershy plays animal crossing
>>
>>25761673
Imagine them playing garrysmod, and seeing all the pony roleplay servers, they would just sit there, and see all the people with the autistic sexual pac3 skins. The reactions would no doubtfully be confusion and disgust.
>>
spike plays my sims
discord plays smash bros wii u
bic mac plays farmville
>>
luna plays psychonauts
>>
Pinkie plays Naughty Bear
Twilight plays Kingdom Hearts
Rainbow Dash plays Sanic
Applejack plays Metal Gear
Rarity plays Professor Layton
Fluttershy plays Far Cry
>>
>>25762177
>Fluttershy plays Far Cry
>A game with loads of violence
>A game where you hunt and kill animals for upgrades
Um...
>>
File: image.png (741 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
image.png
741 KB, 1280x720
>>25762219
IRONY
>>
rainbow wuld play sanic be like "this faget is slow" and go back to f-zero gx for the gamecube
>>
Celestia played the Civilization games as a filly to prepare her of her future role as a princess
>>
Celestia plays final fantasy
Spike plays call of duty
Luna plays Sonic Unleashed
Trixie plays Phoenix Wright
>>
Big Mac plays Fallout 4
Flash plays battlefield hardline
Dr Whooves plays Mass Effect
Derpy plays Superman 64
>>
>>25761673
Twi- RTS and World builders
Dash- FPS and racing games
AJ- Simulators and sports
Rar- western RPGs and platformers
Pink- eastern RPGs and fighting games
Shy- Hunting and Fishing games (she only ever wanders the environment)
>>
>>25762329
>Derpy plays Superman 64
https://youtu.be/QWrpLiS5lMs
>>
fluttershy would play hey you pikachu, just give pikachu angel skin she would buy that its angel and beat the whole game
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.