[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Twi is Triggered
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 6
>"Ohmygosh...Anon, please put that away. You can stir the spaghetti sauce with something else!"

You just found out that Twilight is afraid of the wooden spoon. Apparently it's what her Mom used to spank her with when she misbehaved as a filly. Even as a young adult she's still terrified of seeing one.

So do you use your new-found knowledge to help her get over this irrational fear? Or traumatize her for maximum lulz?
http://strawpoll.me/6256257
>>
>>25753581
what a shit thread
>>
>rape
>>
Spank her with the spoon while rubbing her clit. That'll fixit
>>
File: woodenSpoon.jpg (2 MB, 2721x1806) Image search: [Google]
woodenSpoon.jpg
2 MB, 2721x1806
>>25753581
I want to chase her around the kitchen with it like some speeded-up Benny Hill routine.
>>
File: 1435425094470.png (404 KB, 855x953) Image search: [Google]
1435425094470.png
404 KB, 855x953
>>25753581
Shove it up her cooter.
>>
File: twily is heavy but cuddly.png (308 KB, 845x915) Image search: [Google]
twily is heavy but cuddly.png
308 KB, 845x915
>>25753581
I want to hug Twilight Sparkle and tell her everything will be alright
>>
>>25753592
Every "what a shit thread" post deserves one reply
>>
>>25753581
>her Mom used to spank her with when she misbehaved as a filly
It's too early in the day for muh boner to be so pleased.
>>
File: KL1168_l.jpg (52 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
KL1168_l.jpg
52 KB, 500x500
>Look around kitchen.
>Find something more potent to spank her with.
>Spank her with it.
>Now she fears that instead of the wooden spoon.
>Anon can finally stir his sauce in peace.

Great success.
>>
>>25753581
use the wooden spoon for sexplay
the issue will be resolved quickly
and twilight will have a wooden spoon fetish
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.