[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why would you ever play this garbage?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: latest[2].png (677 KB, 803x392) Image search: [Google]
latest[2].png
677 KB, 803x392
Why would you ever play this garbage?
>>
>>25752263
I already have...
God its although, and a waste of time.
>>
>>25752263
I haven't, but it's mlp related, so the autistic manchildren have something to do in their basements that doesn't involve jacking off
>>
File: image.png (2 MB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
image.png
2 MB, 1024x768
Noooooo.....
>>
>>25752263
To beat the game. Then my mission will be complete
>>
ACQUIRE FRIENDSHIPS
>>
>>25752263
I did, and I liked it.

But then I change phone and loose all the progress
>>
>>25752263
let me guess, Micro-transactions the game?
>>
>>25754054
Pretty much the whole game
>>
>>25754054
>>25754115
Not in the Amazon version.
>>
>>25754054
In the early days, they released the game with the code completely unprotected by any form of encryption, presumably because they only expected non-haxx0r 9 year-old girls to play it. It was hilarious, you could just put it into the most basic hex editor and alter the code to pay out gems instead of deduct them. I still have several thousand gems. Quite lucky there, as some other people who pulled the same trick got b& 4 lyfe if they had ridiculous amounts of gems.

Anyway, I bought all the pones I cared about and eventually uninstalled it for taking up several hundred megs on my phone for nothing.
>>
File: 1448230991907.png (134 KB, 343x300) Image search: [Google]
1448230991907.png
134 KB, 343x300
played for about a year out of boredom, then had all of my progress wiped by a common bug

great game desu senpai
>>
>>25753979
What if you beat off to the game?
>>
>>25754760
Good luck trying. Although somehow I believe you'll manage it, Anon.
>>
>>25752263
If you have the amazon underground version, it is ALLLLLLRRRRRRRIIIIIIIIIGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHTTTTTT.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.