[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Would you rather prefer him to find a girl his age and life span
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 7
Would you rather prefer him to find a girl his age and life span or have him keep his unrequited love toward Rarity until the end of the series?
>>
>Bringing up that SJW idiot again
>By the writer's own logic he hates interracial relationships but not pedophilia

Anyone but Mina, for the love of God.
>>
>>25750257
I'd rather prefer him to die along with his fans.
>>
>>25750257
>that SJW
>>
>>25750273
That seems awfully extreme Anon. You'd better be careful or you'll decapitate yourself with your own edge.
>>
>>25750265
>>25750284
Well, it's probably not going to be Mina, but Meghan will probably introduce some other dragon for Spike when ending his crush subplot on Rarity.
>>
>>25750321
thats my prediction as well because it shows a complete lack of care and creativity, just like all of spikes episodes.
>>
>>25750300
Tell me one good reason of why Spike's existence is justified.
Honestly, I don't hate on him because I want to bone him. But other than that, he seems super useless.
>>
File: sjwdragon.png (424 KB, 488x724) Image search: [Google]
sjwdragon.png
424 KB, 488x724
>Constantly bitches that ponies blame dragons for all of their problems
>Is the first dragon to throw all ponies under the bus for causing all of her problems
>Bemoans dragons not being portrayed as heroes, oblivious to who Spike is
>>
>>25750257
Yes.
>>
>>25750351
Spike is at his best when he isn't the focus of the episode. He's better as a support character, helping to keep Twilight's neurosis in check, like he did in Equestria Girls.
>>
>>25750351
I want to have sex with Rarity while Spike watches just to kuk him. And i don't even like Rarity.
>>
>>25750387
That's actually a point against him, because as we can see if he is left all alone he is a fucking retard.
How the hell is he capable when being a supporting character, I don't know.
>>
>>25750415
It isn't a point against him, it just means he is often misused by the writer de jour. Some characters are better in a supporting role, that doesn't make them bad characters.
>>
>>25750265
>Bringing up that SJW idiot again
Never read the comic, got some pages with examples of this ?
>>
>>25750257

DEFINITELY not the former, the latter I don't really care about.

So, if it's between the two, him keeping his crush towards Rarity is the one I prefer.

Why do so many bronies insist he needs a mate by the way? He's explicitly still only a baby, only as old as Twilight's cutie mark.
>>
>>25752031
Nope, it's just a dumb meme.

Spike is the one with the "SJWesque" opinions, who wants to identify as pony-kin.

All Mina does is tell him to stop being such a dumb-ass.
>>
File: image.jpg (53 KB, 500x224) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
53 KB, 500x224
>>25752922
>>
>>25750257
I'd prefer if they killed him off
>>
the former is the lesser of two evils, at least it ends a pointless premise and stops sweetie from being a consolation prize in the rarara contest.
perhaps another tiny dragon would be a "decent" spike ep
>>
>>25750300
Edgy is having your whole family killed and you dedicate your life to being overly serious all the time and the need for revenge.

Edgy is not wanting poorly written character to die off.

Learn the difference.
>>
File: 1425086292384.jpg (9 KB, 299x293) Image search: [Google]
1425086292384.jpg
9 KB, 299x293
>>25752922
>>
>>25750257
Nope, just watch him die lonely and very slowly. It would be funny see his keked face when rarity is being gangbang by big angry royal guards. Rip and tear her cunt
>>
File: spike female dragons.jpg (70 KB, 950x596) Image search: [Google]
spike female dragons.jpg
70 KB, 950x596
this should have happened
>>
>>25752031

Author said he made the comic because he found the message of Dragon Quest toxic, then started crying about his black daughter and that she could get the wrong message. Somehow fantasy races = black people.
>>
>>25753146
>spike
>getting ANY pussy
>ever
>>
>>25750257
Am I the only one here who likes Spike X Twilight...?
>>
>>25753543
If you incest...
>>
>>25753557
Nice one Carlos. But they literally aren't related in any way~
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.