[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I have to know: Are the people who want to ponify everything
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 6
File: pony.png (122 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
pony.png
122 KB, 800x800
I have to know:

Are the people who want to ponify everything and the ones who want to humanize the ponies the same people??
>>
Nah
>>
>>25747614
Yes.
People who want to ponify everything and anthropomorphize the ponies are one in the same.
>>
>>25748661
Jeeze, what's the point?
>>
File: drill_horse.jpg (220 KB, 1061x796) Image search: [Google]
drill_horse.jpg
220 KB, 1061x796
>>25747614

Show me your LOVE face!
>>
File: fukken saved.jpg (4 KB, 192x180) Image search: [Google]
fukken saved.jpg
4 KB, 192x180
>>25750055
>>
>>25748862
they have autism

In all my 5 years in this fandom, I've never understood the rationale to humanize a pony
>>
File: q_ONhU-v.jpg (24 KB, 386x386) Image search: [Google]
q_ONhU-v.jpg
24 KB, 386x386
>>25747614
As one of the forerunners of the "Total Internet Conversion" coalition that happened back in early 2011, it was mostly to prove a point. To make a statement of logic if you will. If there is something out there, then there is a pony version of it. The sub clause to that is that if there wasn't, it was to immediately have a pony version of it created, for the sake of our glorious cause.

It's died down a bit over the years, as some of us grew old, some of us moved on, and some of us rest below ground. The statue of the rule is there, but the fire, the adamant soul that used to rage within the bellies of those who would assimilate.

You could not even imagine friend.

Whatever new fangled craze you hip young kids are talking about nowadays have nothing to do with the old team.
>>
File: frisk pone.png (106 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
frisk pone.png
106 KB, 800x800
>>25747614
Don't mind me
Just fixing something
>>
>>25750076
Because some people don't find normal pone sexy.

Duh, this isn't fucking rocket science.
>>
File: Mika-computer2.jpg (84 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
Mika-computer2.jpg
84 KB, 1024x768
>>25750076
>autism
This meme still alive?

>>25750136
Thank you.

>>25750354
Humans are so overrated.
>>
>>25747614
no, theyre mortal enemies, like vampires and werewolves, or republicans and hippies, or 4chan and 4chan.
>>
>>25748862
Well, what's the point of making zoofied version of human characters? What's the point of OPs pic? People like to see non-human things anthropomized, you know, made more human. We see it everywhere. Some people like to anthopomize their dogs, some do it with objects. Making the MLP closer to humans is popular, it's the second most popular art style with "anthro" being last. People just like to imagine the characters to be more in line with us or how they would look like as people.
>>
>>25750764
>this meme still alive?
yes
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.