[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do you think MLP is a series that's meant to be discussed
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: image.png (323 KB, 2370x2185) Image search: [Google]
image.png
323 KB, 2370x2185
Do you think MLP is a series that's meant to be discussed intelligently?
>>
>>25742506
Possibly. But not on 4chan.
>>
>>25742510
The mere fact that certain characters can't even be mentioned without the discussion descending into autism proves this.
>>
>>25742506
No.
It is a motherfucking little girls cartoon. Autists just over think every single detail and misunderstand shit all the time to cause drama and shitposting.
>>
>>25742506
HORSE PENIS.
>>
>>25742506
I was holding a gun to my head, finger on the trigger, when I thought of browsing /mlp/ one last time before I left this cruel world.
This is the first thread on the page. I read the entire thread, tears streaming down my face in pure joy. I've been saved.
>>
>>25742506
You're asking the wrong questions dear anon.
>>
>>25742506
Sure it is. In the beginning it wasn't meant to be discussed intelligently by its audience, but there's no doubt the writers put a lot of intelligent discussion into making the show and as of now I think there's no doubt they're writing plots that are meant to be analyzed more by the older viewers.
>>
File: 1394843473072.png (744 KB, 744x718) Image search: [Google]
1394843473072.png
744 KB, 744x718
No. It's a show about cute horses doing cute things in a cute setting.
>>
Sure, to a degree. I think we underestimate how like us the people who make the series are. We just got confused by asking the wrong people the hard questions.
>>
>>25742506
It's meant for little girls first, but that doesn't mean they didn't put thought into it.
I'd say it is at this point cause the creators put the effort into it.
>>
You kidding? We have intellectual discussions here all the time. You just have to contribute.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.