[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>walk into the castle >see this what do
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 7
File: 1.jpg (399 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
399 KB, 1920x1080
>walk into the castle
>see this

what do
>>
>>25731329
put the pants back on
>>
>>25731329
>"Well, look who finally came out of his cave to join us!"
>>
>>25731329

>grape
>>
>>25731329
I liked how Fluttershy flipped out when Twilight accused her husbando of doing mind control on them.
>>
>>25731384
i remember that thread
>>
>>25731329
Don't give me that look, Flutterslut, I can hear you and Angel at night.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P4wCoQgU1Jk
>>
...Why are you looking at me like I'm late? Twilight is not even fucking here.
>>
File: 1442517976548.png (121 KB, 500x502) Image search: [Google]
1442517976548.png
121 KB, 500x502
>>25731329
>"What? What do you mean twilight never sleeps late?"
>"Why are you all looking at me like that? You think I had something to do with it?"
>"Noises last night? I don't know what you're talking about, I went to bed after me and spike hung decorations for hours."
>"Twilight was screaming my name? Guys cmon, this joke isn't funny anymore"
>The door to twilights bedroom squeaks open to reveal a very disheveled twilight sparkle with a limp.
>"Oh! uhhh, hi everypony. I was just so tired after hanging decorations with anon last night, haha! I must have... sprained my back legs! Thats it! Lets all have some pancakes right guys?"
>Little does twilight know her cutie mark and flanks have crusted over from excess semen deposits
>"Oh that? its uhh, its just uh, Its just frosting! From gingerbread cookies! They're all in the kitchen. Why don't you all go in the kitchen and get some. All of you. For just a second! I'm gonna run to the bathroom to freshen up."
>"Alright yall I've seen enough, something weird is going on here, and I'm not staying to figure it out."
>"Yes darling, maybe you should... clean up, as you say, *nervous laughter*"
>"Oh, my! I umm, wow, I uhmmm, forget it *squeak*
>"You guys made gingerbread cookies and you didn't invite ME? But i thought you liked MY recipe! I've been working on it for months!"
>"Uhh, guys, what the hay are you talking about? But honestly egghead, you need a shower. You smell worse than I do after a morning workout!"
>"Wait a minute yall, something here don't add up. Twi and anon here look more flustered than a pig in a thornbush. Ya'll got something to tell us twi?"
>"Uhhm. I uhh. We uhh. WE HUNG DECORATIONS OK? NOTHING ELSE HAPPENED. I DONT KNOW WHAT YOU GUYS ARE TRYING TO DO BUT I DONT LIKE IT!"
>Anon and twi could only sit there in horror as their friends slowly began to figure out what happened last night.
>>
File: 1444055616797.png (541 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1444055616797.png
541 KB, 1280x720
>>25731959
>Oh anon, you look so strong when you hold up all those decorations
>Would you care to hang some in my room after you and spike are done?
>Oh yea, and can you give spike lots of warm milk and cookies for being such a good trooper and helping out?
>Make sure the milk is extra warm. He needs his beauty rest you know!
>>
>>25731959
Do people honestly act like this when it turns out two of their friends are fucking?
>>
>>25732068
If it happens to be someone who would seem to be a prude, yea, people would get wind of something and probably be surprised. Think about it.
>>
>>25732068
No idea because I don't have friends.
>>
File: 1424500325193.jpg (85 KB, 750x600) Image search: [Google]
1424500325193.jpg
85 KB, 750x600
>>25732068
No. We're just bastardizing a kid's show.

>pretending to be retarded
>2015
>>
>>25732137
>Implying you've ever had sex with a close friend and tried to hide it
>Implying you know what you're talking about because you're a perma virgin
You're the real bastard here friend
>>
File: Abraham_Lincoln_November_1863.jpg (494 KB, 1332x1644) Image search: [Google]
Abraham_Lincoln_November_1863.jpg
494 KB, 1332x1644
>>25731329
>R:"Anon, if you could please take a sea-"
"Who said that!?"
>R:"Anon, darling it's me, Rarity."
"Which one of yall dead mother fuckers just said that?!"
>They just stare at you in shocked scilence.
"Was it you skinny?!"
>Point at Rainbow.
"You fat peice of
shit!!"
>Skittles horse glares at you.
"Turn around and say it again!!"
>RD:"Were already facing you Anon, what's your proble-"
"Turn around!"
"Turn around!"
>FS:"Anon why are you doin-
"Oooooohhhhhhhh!!"
"Now you fucked up!!"
"Now you fucked up!!"
>Fluttershy is crying at this point.
"Now ya fucked up!!"
"Now ya fucked up!!"
"You have fucked up now!!"
>RD:"Anon what the hell is your problem?"
>AJ:"Now calm down Dash, maybe he's not well."
"Listen to your woman Dash, just calm down!!! just calm down!!"

The last thing you remember is dash flying at you with a hammer.

Worth it.
>>
>>25732525
And now I'm imagining that Abe Lincoln as Anon.
>>
>>25731329
>they see your dick
>>
File: 1357825131633.jpg (6 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
1357825131633.jpg
6 KB, 200x200
>>25731959
>>25732044
I am now erect
>>
>>25731757
>that thread
>implying one singular thread
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.