[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I want to snuggle with rarity.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
I want to snuggle with rarity.
>>
>>25714646
Keep your sick fetishes to >>>/trash/ holy shit
>>
>>25714646
>Only wants platonic snuggles
What a faggot
>>
File: 1371117515075.gif (100 KB, 630x398) Image search: [Google]
1371117515075.gif
100 KB, 630x398
>>25714646
Degenerate.
>>
>>25714646
Rarara is shit pone.
>>
What does Rarity's warm breath smell like
>>
I want to give Rarity a hug and boop her nose.
>>
Snuggling with each of the main six would be different.

Twilight would be giggling and awkward the whole time as she tried to get it right, Pinkie would be almost aggressively eager for it, Fluttershy would be welcoming and affectionate, Rarity would be reluctant but she'd be very content once she was settled against you, Applejack would be relaxed and casual about it, and Rainbow Dash would just cling to you as tightly as she could.
>>
>>25716836

I hadn't thought about it in that way, but you're right.

Also, adorable.
>>
>>25714646
That's a whole lotta mare there, Anon.

She needs snuggles yes, but she needs a lot more than just snuggles alone . . .
>>
File: mlp15-5.jpg (118 KB, 1366x768) Image search: [Google]
mlp15-5.jpg
118 KB, 1366x768
>>25714646
>>25716732
It is of the utmost importance that she is treated like the refined mare she is.
>>
>>25714737
12 year old pls go
>>
>>25716836

Out of curiosity, what make you think Dash would be a clinger?
>>
>>25717327
She isn't usually comfortable being affectionate with people, at least in a more than casual way. If she finally decided to let her guard down, she wouldn't want to stop, and there'd be some fear of it ending.
>>
>>25717394

I guess I could see that. Almost like telling someone a deep secret about yourself and freaking out for a while thinking and asking if they've spilled the beans to anyone.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.