[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Speculations, Ideas, Theories
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 7
File: Literallywat.png (118 KB, 296x271) Image search: [Google]
Literallywat.png
118 KB, 296x271
Misc thread for headcanons and other autism related subjects. I'll start.

Is pic related fucking dead? Poor guy.
http://i.imgur.com/O5SAVAu.gifv
>>
>>25710118
We've never seen Discord directly harm... anyone, really. I don't think he's dead, just drifting in a Lovecraftian realm of chocolate rain.

Shipping aside, are there any characters you honestly think are gay/lesbian? Pic related.
>>
>>25710152
Rarity is at best bisexual, since she has shown desire for stallions, though.
>>
>>25710172
Yeah, true.
Guess it's better to ask if people think there are any /lgbt/ characters.
>>
>>25710118
Headcanon regarding Starlight Glimmer's lack of communication with Sunburst:
The reason that Sunburst never even sent a letter to Starlight is because shortly after getting to Canterlot he entered a relationship with an emotionally abusive and manipulative controlling bitch who didn't want him to ever even speak to another filly or mare. This relationship lasted a long time until one day she just up and left with no explanation to him at all.
Her name was Sunset Shimmer.
>>
File: 1407987495629.gif (497 KB, 240x286) Image search: [Google]
1407987495629.gif
497 KB, 240x286
That Fluttershy is beast in bed and has sex with her animals when they are in mating season or does hoofjobs to them.
>>
File: 1426722155127.jpg (201 KB, 470x595) Image search: [Google]
1426722155127.jpg
201 KB, 470x595
>>25710211
>Her name was Sunset Shimmer.
10/10, did not expect. That's a devilish twist and I can imagine it coming up in EQG4.
>>
>>25710118
Considering we never saw him again, well...
>>
>>25710118
Mail Stallion x Discord when?
>>
Been waiting a long time to post this so bear with my autism

equestria is in a permanent stasis where all the forces and energies of the universe merged into a single force: magic.

The capabilities of ponies depend on their magical concentration, that's why pegasus can fly despite their wings being too small to support flight, also that's how they can interact with the weather

In the other hand unicorns have most of their magic concentrated in their horn, allowing them to use any energy in the universe at their disposal, depending on their magical capacity, that's how they can create or destroy energy/matter at will.

Earth ponies have magic concentrated in their hooves, making them stronger and green thumbed (hoofed?)

Celestia and Luna were born purely from these energies and that's how they control the moon and the sun, equestria can't rotate due to the constant stasis of the world, that's why they move the moon and the sun around equestrian.
>>
>>25710313
I imagined Equestria as a discworld, with little moon and little sun orbiting it.
>>
File: Untitled.png (30 KB, 1279x961) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
30 KB, 1279x961
>>25711958
Like A or B?
>>
>>25711990
Like B
>>
File: Untitled2.png (43 KB, 1500x1500) Image search: [Google]
Untitled2.png
43 KB, 1500x1500
>>25711994
I always thought of it like Equestria had no rotation on its axis unless the Alicorns used their magic
>>
>>25712018
That would mean that full day cycle equals full year. Holy shit.
>>
>>25710118
On one hand, he's cute, so I hope not.
On the other, he probably wishes he was, assuming his mind hasn't decomposed to the point where he can't think.
>>
File: braeburn.jpg (136 KB, 500x300) Image search: [Google]
braeburn.jpg
136 KB, 500x300
>>25710118
Braeburn is not gay. In fact, he's deeply homophobic. However, his rugged good looks are capable of turning any stallion completely gay.
He once tried to found the pony version of the Westboro Baptist Church. Within a week, his followers renamed it Braeburn's Homo Horse House.
>>
>>25712103
Headcanon accepted.
>>
>>25710118
Couple of ideas

Windigos were originally cousins of Discord and when he found out they were dead, he went down on Equestria to find out what happened there and got so curious, he decided to just stay and wreck the ponies for laughs

The Smooze is just Flubber, after it left Robin Williams

Applejack's parents died when they attempted to brew the Discworld beverage known as Scumble, which is made out of apples. Mostly.
>>
>>25710313
The sisters are actually from a tribe of alicorns that were chosen to lead Equestria by the three tribes. Any unicorn can raise the sun/moon, but drains them of their magic. The sisters GAIN magic when they interact with them, making them powerful and immortal.
>>
Mane 6 are just a dream of Celestia, who is in comma while NMM is ruling equestria.
>>
Magic leaves a trace on the items it is cast on to let ponies who know where to look gain information on what was cast on the object/pony. Think of it as a microscopic magic footprint. The reason I think this is because of Too Many Pinkie Pies where the spell to send them back to the lake somehow knew if the ponies had been in contact with the lake. I'mean going off the assumption that the spell, when cast on someone who has never touched the lake does nothing to them, otherwise Twilight has a perfect killspell at her disposal and that seems pretty far-fetched. I wonder what doors it could open if there was traces of spells left on the objects they were cast on? Would the castle in Everfree possibly hold a ton of information about the past in spell knowledge that Celestia or Luna keep locked away? Or if they have a set of Starswirls items in that museum, could they possibly have all sorts of different magics on them that he may have been testing and never released? Hell, even Canterlot Castle might have a bunch of historical spells locked away in the random objects around the castle.
>>
>>25712143
I read a fic written on that premise once.
>>
>>25712212
Nice. Would you mind sharing it?
>>
>>25712221
It's not in English.
>>
That was a mare not a guy
>>
>>25712231
Spanish?
>>
>>25712263
Polish
>>
>>25712268
A shame then
>>
It would be extremely justified for The Dazzling to suddenly appeared and sprint towards SciTwi shredded portals to Equestria. Like, they've been waiting for more magical shenanigans from the bushes and when shits happens they were like "Its now or never bitches" and just mad dash towards them opened rift between worlds.
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.