[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
One more and the prophecy will be fulfilled
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 7
One more and the prophecy will be fulfilled
>>
>>25709717
Soon.
>>
File: Trixiealicorn.png (729 KB, 486x1137) Image search: [Google]
Trixiealicorn.png
729 KB, 486x1137
>>25709717
>>
>>25709717
nyx lol
>>
>>25709717
>>25709808
How come only unicorns get the upgrade? That's racist!
>>
>>25709717

Four unicorns have wielded the power of the Alicorn, Anon.

One just needed an amulet to do it.
>>
>>25709834

Cadence started out as a pegasus. Equal opportunity.

Earth ponies just don't give a shit about being alicorns, being sensible folk.
>>
File: ngbbs446186b705f24.jpg (17 KB, 500x376) Image search: [Google]
ngbbs446186b705f24.jpg
17 KB, 500x376
>yfw it's Skyla
>>
>>25709846
>Cadence started out as a pegasus
Funnily enough, that's only true due to a retcon. She was a unicorn to begin with, too.
>>
>>25709867
Birth of a goddess coming soon anon.
>>
>>25709880

She wasn't an alicorn to begin with either, but such is the ways of lore.
>>
>>25709933
Where is this specified?
>>
>>25709957
In the archives of "get off your ass and do some research into the history of the show".

It was kind of a big deal when it was originally revealed. I have faith that you can find something without me holding your hand.
>>
>>25709834
Cadance was a pegasus before being an alicorn
>>
>>25709957

Originally, Faust didn't want Shining marrying an alicorn and Cadence would have been a unicorn. This got changed to Cadence being an alicorn who ascended from a pegasus.

Note that in the comics, Cadence's likely ancestor -is- a unicorn and a Princess, but Sombra BTFO's her out and she never ascends.

She's also an utter twat and the likely reason Sombra goes bad.
>>
>>25709992
>Faust didn't want Shining marrying an alicorn
Tell it like it is, nigger. Cadance's original concept was never an alicorn. That only happened because of the desire for an executive to make his niece feel special.
>>
>>25710011
*OF an executive
>>
>>25710011

Which is why I said "Cadence would have been a unicorn". No alicorning whatsoever.
>>
>>25709717
time for nyx
>>
File: whatshesdoing.jpg (108 KB, 1756x457) Image search: [Google]
whatshesdoing.jpg
108 KB, 1756x457
...What prophecy? What is she talking about?
>observe Twilight discretely and try to decipher what she's mumbling about.
>"How am i going to deal with you.. Do you even know who you are?"
>Look over her shoulder on a page she's writing on
>see pic related
>Oh shit what?
>She's hiding it as soon she was surprised
>"Ha! What are you doing here?"
>sounds nervous
"Oh I thought you were talking to me"
>"NO."
"Okay working on magic and stuff?... I... er...?"
>"This isn't any of your business! What do you want?"
"I wanted to just.. Return that book on economics and industry my father borrowed and asked me to return... here..."
>she looks pissed, holding her hoof on the book
>"This isn't the library part, just leave it there"
"...okay, sorry. I'm thinking about picking one for myself but I think you've got a lot of work to do... I know what it's like you know. hehe. See you later,Twilight!"
>"Yes indeed, I'm closing the library. Goodbye."
>>
File: 1449568959611.png (543 KB, 1600x871) Image search: [Google]
1449568959611.png
543 KB, 1600x871
>more alicorns
>all female
>>
>>25709717
2 out of 3 unicorns prefer Human dick
>>
>>25711901
>about to leave the library
>first thing I'm thinking of is rushing at Lyra's home and ask her what it could be about.
>trot faster than usual, i think i saw something i shouldn't.
>fuck. she's getting out of her office and she's coming to me
>"Diamond? Wait don't leave, can you come back?"
>stand in front of the exit door
"Well I'd like to stay but got a lot of homework you know"
>"You don't have school this weekend, right?"
"Just so i'm free for the weekend.. "
>She's using her magic to close the huge door
"Hmm.. unless i could, like, help you with something?"
>she's standing there, looking right through me. observing me...
>"Forget about it, follow me."
>she sound very cold, and even though she tried to smile for a second, she's no longer trying to.

>We're trotting past her office, and her own collection of magic books
>we're entering a second room, take some corridors and stairs
>"Come on!"
>There's a rather large room, with lots of magical tools, instruments, telescope, microscopes and other science stuff.
>"Take off your saddlebag, your tiara, and get on the table."
"But my mother's going to ask me where I was gone again, I.. "
>she's using her magic to levitate me and put me on the table.
>now I'm scared and it can be heard in my voice.
>Twilight's looking at me, observing me.
"Are you going to tell me what's going on already?"
>"You first. Don't YOU have anything to tell me, Diamond Tiara?"
"About... Books I forgot to return, that book I brought back to you that I borrowed and saved from the flames, er, the ponies you were drawing this afternoon?"
>that expression on her face
"I really thought you heard me closing in and talked to me. that's all."
>"There we go! I was working on evaluating ponies's spells, these are very private, if not intimate things I'm working on. And you might have no idea what it's like to spy others like you did."
"I wasn't spying, I don't even know what it was about"
>She's pissed
>"And you keep on LYING!"
>>
>>25711986
>she's strapping me on the table using some kind of huge belt
>now I can't move
>Twilight's picking something out of a shelf
>"Do you know how it feels like to be caught in your intimacy? It's like having someone looking over you when you're touching yourself, and hey, I know you're doing this kind of stuff yourself right?"
"That's none of your business!"
>she's waving the strange, duck looking device over me
>"Right, you're starting to understand. Well, what you've done is exactly like that."
"Twilight. what are you... "
>she's moving it between my legs, and carresses it against my vulva
>it's just damn cold
>"You know, this place is my only home now, there's a lot of things that belongs to me there, all of this is a part of me. You're allowed to enter my library, but I was clear about the rules, and you promised me, remember?"
"Yes, I'm ... I'm sorry. Can you.. put this thing away from me?"
>she's inserting it in my vulva
"AAaaH! it's cold!"
>"That device is just opening wide something that, I am very certain, belongs to you, Diamond. And no one else. You'd only allow a few stallions to touch it. Not even your family or your best friends. Not even Spike is allowed in that part of the castle."
>she just found my G spot
>try to act like I'm not enjoying it
"It hurts Twilight! Oh, I implore you, Stop or I shall die or something! I understood the lesson! No, more seriously, do you realize you're raping a filly?"
>"...What did you see exactly?"
"You drawing... Ponies.. On a old book, why?"
>"Who were those ponies?"
>she's picking out a syringe and a needle
"Alright these were unicorns you were attracted to when you were going to college? I admit that's weird but I don't judge, and I promise I won't ever tell anyone about it! I don't know any of them"
>"What? No, not at all"
"I have done sexual things with SilverSpoon! There, I'm not innocent either. That will be a secret between you and I. Okay?"
>hope that will work
>>
>>25712049
>"This is ... er.. Absolutely not what you're thinking about."
"okay."
>"Okay? What okay?"
>she's taking out the speculum and detaches me
>"You know what? You're right, let's never talk about anything and you will keep your dignity as an anti-liberal, tough and determined filly. You know who I am, and I will watch you. I will observe you, whatever you do. and if you talk aboyut this to anypony, I will destroy you. I will make you fall like the cruel, heartless bully you are, I will expect your mother to punish you and send you in some private school, or some institution that will deal with your sociopathic personality. Silverspoon will also have troubles because of you! And no need to sayyou are no longer welcome in my library. Now just. Go. And don't ever come back."

>Get the fuck out of here
>Suppose it worked so far.
>I'm alive, my ass hurts but I'm alive, and I know exactly what I know she thinks I don't know.
"If that's it, I shall expose your real secret, Twilight!"
>...but what is it? Urgh.
>>
>>25709717
There have been five unicorns with magic as a cutie mark talent, right? Is it possible this is leading to some sort of long term underlying plot? could we really be headed for the deepest of lores?

This show loves the number six. Where's the sixth magical unicorn?
>>
>>25712769
Forgot to add. All five have names linked to celestial bodies, twilight sparkle, trixie lulamoon, sunset shimmer, moondancer, and starlight glimmer.

Interestingly, we have two transitional periods, twilight and sunset, two moons, and starlight.

Could be some kind of hierarchy. Twilight, sunset, and glimmer share a naming convention, and all three are arguably the most powerful magic users in equestria, aside from gods and anomalies. Starlight might even be stronger than the other two.

Then trixie and moondancer don't fit the naming convention, but are still associated with celestial bodies. Both are above average magic users with magic as their talent, but both have nothing on the sparkle/shimmer/glimmer trio in terms of magical power.

If this show were the kind to have deepest lore, this would reek of it. Somehow I don't expect pastel ponies to step outside the box.
>>
File: vhaib.jpg (30 KB, 310x232) Image search: [Google]
vhaib.jpg
30 KB, 310x232
Season 6 in a nutshell
>>
>>25709755
>>25709808
fuck it, I think she deserves it...
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.