[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>"Oh my god anon... you... you are a loser?"
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4
File: butts.jpg (59 KB, 848x942) Image search: [Google]
butts.jpg
59 KB, 848x942
>"Oh my god anon... you... you are a loser?"
>>
>>25706405
>>
>>25706405
Took you this long? I thought you were purple SMART?!
>>
>>25706420
>420
>>
>>25706591
and an ayy lmao to you to friend
>>
>>25706405
>In Equestria, loser is the worst possible insult
"Yeah, well you're a bigger loser than I am."
>"W-what? Anon how could you be so mean"
"You literally had to be ORDERED BY THE PRINCESS to go and MAKE FRIENDS!"
>She runs off crying
"What a wuss. Just a lil friendly banter m8." You mutter as you watch her run off
>The next day, you are banished to the moon, which for some reason has oxygen
>The next day, Twilight, still in tears, look up to the moon, her eyes widening at what she sees
>Written on the moon's surface, in bold letters, is "IT'S JUST A PRANK BRO"
>>
File: Friendzoning Intensifies.jpg (30 KB, 500x479) Image search: [Google]
Friendzoning Intensifies.jpg
30 KB, 500x479
>>25706405
I'm not a loser Twi, I'm a real loser!
>>
>>25706405
With no game, at that. Anything else you wanted? Kinda got a menial and pointless job to get back to.
>>
>>25706405
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YgSPaXgAdzE
>>
>>25706405
Just like you.
>>
>>25707457
>She doesn't understand it because ponies don't write in english
>Bad ending
>>
>>25707740
rude
>>
>>25706405
[censored in Canada]
>>
>>25707457
>low gravity with functioning atmosphere
Cool, as long as I can find something to eat
>>
>>25709055
Anybody has a link to that video with hilarious bleeps that censor the word loser making it seem like worse than it is?
>>
>>25706405
I have lost in several competitions in the past, yes. If I had to put it that way, I'd say most ponies are losers too, including you.
>>
>>25707457
Nigga, we already had this thread. It was fucking glorious.
>>
File: born to shit post.png (135 KB, 839x646) Image search: [Google]
born to shit post.png
135 KB, 839x646
>>25706405
>"1st, was that a question.
>"2nd, why are you crying?
>"you are going to need more training if you ever want to be a good shitposter purple wing."
"i-im trying anon, i really am."
>"well, try harder fgt."
>>
>>25706405
>You look up from your newspaper and sigh.
>"That's a good way of putting it Twilight." You get up from your armchair, setting your newspaper aside as you walk toward the window. Memories flashing by of the life you once had. The friends you held close to you, scattered and piled up riddled with gunshots. The family you cherished, naught but a mere hand outstretched from rubble. Even the girl you pledged the half of your soul to, her visage along with flesh melting away into a skeleton as the cleansing flame of the new world herald char her bones, reducing her to ash.

>"I've lost alot Twilight." You smile looking back at her, and petting her head with the only arm you had. "I guess that makes me a helluva loser."

>You sit back down in your armchair, and continue to read the newspaper.
>>
>>25706405
Yes, so why don't you kill me?
>>
>>25709440

...how the fuck do you read a newspaper with one arm?
>>
>>25706405
bumping
this thread has great potential
>>
>>25711346
the same way I do everything else.

all right
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.