[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Anon, w-why are you taking your pants off? Why are you walking
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: 1445923501077.gif (504 KB, 576x324) Image search: [Google]
1445923501077.gif
504 KB, 576x324
>Anon, w-why are you taking your pants off? Why are you walking towards me like that? Twilight is going to be here any minute now. Wait no stop!
>>
File: billy herrigton.jpg (15 KB, 502x384) Image search: [Google]
billy herrigton.jpg
15 KB, 502x384
>>25704542
I'll show you who's boss in this gym.
>>
>non consensual penetration
>>
>then he teleports you to Celestia
>>
>>25704542
>"Anon, w-why are you taking your pants off? Why are you walking towards me like that? Twilight is going to be here any minute now. Wait. No, stop!"
"Spike! Spi-*burp*-ike! I need you to, like, like, like, ... burn a cutie mark into my ass."
>"Y-you know what Twilight said about your drinking, Anon."
"Nah, man, it's cool. Y'see, I met this, uh, pony chick at the bar, and she's hot. L-like, reeeeaaaally fuckin' smoking."
>"C-could you back up a bit."
"But, but but but... She won't fuckin' sleep with me unless I have an ass mark."
>"I-I don't --"
"Since Miss Purple fucking outlawed prison tats, and and and I lost my lighter when we visited that orphanage or whatever the crap, I... Uh..."
>"Y-you're scaring me, Anon."
"Sorry, little... dino-lizard thing. Now, get to work on my ass! Get yer fire-breathing mouth real close ta' it and blow."
>"Anon! What are you doing to Spike!"
"I, I have a perfectly reasonable, reas... reasonable explanation."
>>
spikefags, everyone
>>
>>25704542
"Spike, just bear with me on this. Your fire can transport things to Celestia, right? I've got a great idea for some fun."
>"F-fun? With no pants on?..."
"Yes. You see My Little Dragon I haven't spanked the monkey in nearly a month, so I've got quite the deposit stashed away in the bank, if you know what I mean."
>"Anon, your "thing" is getting bigger..."
"Shhh, it's all part of the plan, young one."
>"What plan?! Anon, I'm scared..."
"Fear is healthy, Spike, but so long as you do what I say when I say it you'll be fine. Trust me, I've been training for this kind of thing for...well, at least 12 years now. I'm a pro on my end, and you're pretty good at your thing too. Now, when I give the word, you breathe your teleporting fire, and Celestia gets a snack. If you don't..."
>"Anon, why are you grabbing your-!"
"Just close your eyes, Little Man. Close your eyes, open your mouth and get ready to erupt on my command."
>"B-but, I j-just..."
"Cry if you must. It will only make this better for me..."
>>
File: IMG_20151003_115641.jpg (74 KB, 498x500) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20151003_115641.jpg
74 KB, 498x500
Come here ya little tyke. Lick my horn
>>
I want to cum inside Spike.
>>
>>25705132
I want to see what happens when Spike messes up.
>>
>>25704542
Watch out Spike, I'm doing my explosive squats. They burn my clothes.
>>
>>25704542
> "JUST SHUT UP AND MOVE YOUR ASS FROM THE BATHROOM'S DOOR BEFORE I PEE MYSELF, SPIKE!"
>>
>>25705352
Best green here.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.