[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>D'awwww, your puppy is so adorable, Twilight! >
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 12
File: sour_sweetness.png (177 KB, 641x1024) Image search: [Google]
sour_sweetness.png
177 KB, 641x1024
>D'awwww, your puppy is so adorable, Twilight!

>IF HE HUMPS MY LEG I'M RIPPING HIS LITTLE DICK OFF.
>>
>>25678440
Sweet, did you took your pills today?
>>
File: smugspikedog.png (642 KB, 3876x5000) Image search: [Google]
smugspikedog.png
642 KB, 3876x5000
>>25678440
worth it
>>
File: Japanese woman funny face.gif (608 KB, 250x133) Image search: [Google]
Japanese woman funny face.gif
608 KB, 250x133
>>25678463
Its not like you were going to use it anyway.
>>
Haven't watched the third movie yet, but are all the Crystal orep students flavor names?
>>
>>25678501
>Sour Sweet
>Sugarcoat
>Sunny Flare
>Lemon Zest
>Indigo Zap

Close. I think it just happened to go that way.
>>
>>25678501
Half of them are, some are light themed names.
>>
File: cat eyes.png (194 KB, 200x186) Image search: [Google]
cat eyes.png
194 KB, 200x186
>>25678501
No.
>>
>>25678463
>For a leg.
What would Sour do if he tried to hump her butt?
>>
>>25679056
20$ she'll take the rocket for a ride
>>
>>25678440
>Forcefully tearing a dogs Red Rocket off.

the sound it would make would be gut wrenching.
>>
>>25678440
>Sour sweet has a sleepover with Twilight, as she tries to deal with her awful bipolar disorder and not rip spike's genitals off when he humps her.
>>
File: sad_spike.png (108 KB, 377x315) Image search: [Google]
sad_spike.png
108 KB, 377x315
>>25679900
The sounds Spike would make would be gut wrenching; he can talk now.
>>
>>25680076
Imagine getting your dick torn off.

not a clean slice...but forcefully yanked out.
>>
>>25680112
Have you seen the gif or webm of a mouse tied to a cardboard box and a guy with scissors cuts it's penis off? It a bit disturbing.
>>
>>25680183
I don't really want to see it....but I'm curious...please don't post it.
>>
>>25680168
>Hiding threads

I-I didn't know this fetish existed.
>>
>>25680191
I don't have it. You could look on /b/ if you want to watch it.
>>
>>25680112
>>25680168
This.
I can't wait for the edgy shit.
>>
>>25680183
I've seen it posted several times, I just can't bring myself to watch it.
>>
>>25680306
probably because its animal cruelty anon
>>
>>25680306
I can be a dick to people.

but being a dick to animals?

It hurts my soul.
>>
>>25680076
>>25680112

>"S-Sour Sweet, Please! Im sorry! I just..just dont know what came over me!" said Spike as it cowered into the corner of the mix-matched painted room.
>"How nice of you to realized your mistake, Spike" smiled the lady in front of the mutt, before suddenly her expression changed into those of anger "But that WONT. SAVE. YOU"
>Sour Sweet suddenly lunged herself towards the creature, both her hands open in a gripping manner, ready to catch its prey.
>Spike reacts by letting his canine insting go loose, and evade the incoming girl by jumping left, missing her hand by just several centimeters away.
>The second its front legs touches the floor, Spike tried to sprint towards the exit, a pink wooden door it just at the other side of the room.
>However, the second Sour Sweet realizes that the dog had escaped her grasp, she reacts as well.

>It was weird, Spike clearly recalls he was running towards the door, before he lost his footing.
>Then a loud thwack could be heard at the back of his head.
>Then pain followed right after that.
>Next thing he know, he was facing an apologetic Sour Sweet, held by a hind leg, so that he was facing her upside down.
>He tried to say sorry again, but the pain and dizziness just seemed to have blocked his throat.
>"Ouchie! Sorry Spike, I didnt mean to hit you through that cabinet while yanking your sorry ass back here.." She then brought herself closer to the puppy's face "..but I guess that what happens when YOU didn't just stay there while I mutilate your genital!"

cont ?
>>
>>25680380
>>25680388
Exactly my point.
>>
>>25680559
If she just plans to make Spike beg and squirm, sure. If there's going to be graphic content pls no.
>>
>>25680559
W-why would you continue?
>>
>>25678440
RUT ROH
>>
>>25680559
Spike doesn't deserve this.

especially not EQG Spike.

EQG spike did nothing wrong.
>>
>>25680559
>while I mutilate your genital!
I hope this is a metaphor for sex.
>>
File: Abandon humanity.jpg (42 KB, 250x467) Image search: [Google]
Abandon humanity.jpg
42 KB, 250x467
>>25680852
>tfw its not
>>
>>25680559
>For a moment, all of Spike's injuries felt to have disappeared as he tried to understand the pink-haired girl latest claim.
>Dread washed over him and he opened his mouth to bark.
>Twilight was literally just several feet behind them, with all that commotion that just happened, her sleep must not have been as its heavy as it should be, and would just take a little bit more of noise to awaken her.
>Spike was only able to let out a small yap, before he was suddenly slammed into the linoleum floor, and a feet crushingly place itself upon his muzzle, silencing it.
>A pair of hands started to work on his lower body, pulling his back legs firther away, completely exposing his underside to the assailant above him
>There was a moment of hestitation, Spike could feel it happening in Sour Sweet's head >The sad thing is, with Sour's feet blocking her mouth, he couldn't put his input in her troubled mind.
>Spike see and surely smelled those weird tablets and medication placed neatly in Sour Sweet's desk.
>He doesnt know what it was, but remembering how protective Sour Sweet of it when he tried to sniff it earlier in the night, make him felt a bit scared.
>Sour Sweet really is a scary girl.
>Especially now, when Spike finally felt an unfamiliar sensation in his groin, and the lack of air really, really weirded him out
>Spike whimpers loudly, hoping that it would be enough to do something.
>Something at all.

>"Sour Sweet, what are you doing...?" Twilight Sparkle groggily asked the figure on the darkness across the bed,
>"Ah...Ah..Ahm just.. Im just c-cleaning,Twilight. I m-made some..some mistake. I f-forgot taking my m-m-medication. G-Go back to sleep.."
>"Oookaay.. nighty Sour Sweet" whispers the half asleep girl as she turned her body to the other side, now facing away from her mysteriously messy friend,
>Unconciously she reach out her arm pet Spike that was lying on the floor.
>The feeling of her dog's fur really helps Twilight to go back to sleep.
>>
File: spike_wat.gif (3 MB, 384x216) Image search: [Google]
spike_wat.gif
3 MB, 384x216
>>25681154
>Skipping over the best part.
Not sure how I feel about this.
>>
>>25681154
>There was a commotion when Spike wasnt there on his spot the next morning.
>Then it goes even crazier when the back door was found open, because the the lock was actually been broken for weeks.
>Some shouts were thrown between Sour's mom to her dad because he keeps forgetting to fix that, before they decided to help search the garden.
>They found some instresting lump of dirt that wasnt there before, and a hole beneath the fencing, but no Spike.
>The fact that Sour's home was located at a reclusive area (doctors said this would help her therapy process) that borders some woods to the north, didnt really help.
>The following days was a bit chaotic for Twilight.
>Her friends at CHS helps her finds the dog with any possible means, even accompany her to scour the forest almost everyday for a month.
>Sour Sweet says she would notifies her group about the loss, and she would definitely tells Twilight if they found anything.
>Twilight even asks Sunset to check with the Princess about her dog whereabout in Equestria.
>But in the end, Spike had never been found.

>Twilight Sparkle was not the same girl after this incident.
>Luckily, with the help of her new friends, she was able to let go about a month and a half later, and return to her usual self.
>This incident even triggers some changes among herself and her friends, transforming them into more mature individuals.
>Twilight mention Spike within her valedictorian speech during graduation, citing him as one of her first and true friend. Twilight later adopts a one of Winona's litter and gave it a same name.
>Meanwhile, Sour Sweet suddenly took an interest in gardening. Her plot of flowers and small eatable fruits are located pretty much the same spot where Spike's supposedly dug out and escaped. Despite never been fertilized, the plants grow amazingly well. Sadly, none can be said about her therapy. Her bipolar personality became much worse, and she can be seen talking to herself every now and then.
FIN
>>
>>25681792
that's just depressing
>>
File: sonata_and_spike.png (544 KB, 2010x2452) Image search: [Google]
sonata_and_spike.png
544 KB, 2010x2452
>>25681792
I demand good end now.
>>
>>25681919
Yeah, something like Sour was just scaring Spike so he'd never do it again.
>>
>>25681993
I think Sour would really like to do that, but accidentally went overboard due to her forgetting her medicine, thus she says she "made some mistake".
>>
>>25678440
>you will never be trapped in the body of a small dog getting angrily jerked off by a homicidal bipolar
Pushing the boundaries of fetishes.
>>
>>25682327
I want this now.
>>
>Hey, Sour Sweet, if you're REALLY going to take it off, do you mind helping me "use" it, one last time...?
>>
File: sour_sweet_rear.jpg (177 KB, 874x1024) Image search: [Google]
sour_sweet_rear.jpg
177 KB, 874x1024
I refuse to let this thread die until this ends with at least Sour Sweet taking or riding Spike's doggy rocket!
>>
>>25683920
I vote for riding.
>>
>>25684194
Why not both?
>>
>>25684202
I never assumed it was only going to be one or the other, I just think Sour Sweet would take the initiative at first.
>>
>>25681792
Ow, the edge
Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 12

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.