[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
AppleJack is a Drunk
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4
Applejack is a blatant alcoholic. Applebuck season was just about her falling off the wagon which happens every so often but the rest of the mane 5 sort of ignore it because they are sick of doing interventions at this point. But this time Applejack fell real hard and was in total denial. She used to be such a terrible drunk she would do all kinds of things she would regret which is why she sobered up.The mane six where concerned about her because she even resorted to harvesting her own apples to have make cider to drink later on which means this time she isn't just falling off the wagon she itends to stay off it.Applejack secretely hates everyone which is why she lives on a farm
>>
>>25666047
Besides the farm this hits too close to home...
>>
File: normie aj meme.jpg (347 KB, 539x973) Image search: [Google]
normie aj meme.jpg
347 KB, 539x973
>>25666065
Please continue.
I have 8 light beers to drink today and I need to kill time before I can crack open that first one
>>
>>25666047
You sound like a 14th century navigator contemplating finding India with all that edge.
>>
>>25666076
Found the Applejack fan.
>>
>>25666072
Well, after i finally wake up ill probably go out and cash my check and go get jack and coke. Might get jager and redbull too so i can have jager bombs.
>>
>>25666160
>after i finally wake up
Your awake
>>
>>25666262
U kno wat i meant
>>
File: still warm.png (1 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
still warm.png
1 MB, 1280x720
>>25666160
Have you ever tried to make a Peppermint Patty?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rouC_AbYcUE
>>
>>25666301
Kek
Cant say that i have but it would be great to try now especially for the winter
>>
File: 20151205_110215.jpg (1 MB, 3264x1836) Image search: [Google]
20151205_110215.jpg
1 MB, 3264x1836
All stocked up~!
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.