[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Aria's Tutoring.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 8
>"So you're failing all your classes huh dummy? The teacher bribed me so I gotta help you out. Whats your weakest subject, we'll start from the bottom and work our way up."
"And why did we have to be over at your house to do this?"
>"Because the school is boring, and your place probably sucks too-"
"Hey!"
>"Focus."
>She leans over.
>"I want you to think real hard."
"R-real hard huh?"
>"Uh huh.."
>Shes so close leaning over your work.
>Practically touching..
>You are failing all your classes..
>Should you really accept her help?
>You barely know her, and you're already in her house..
>It might be the perfect time to make a move on her..

What should you do?
>>
File: 1435936835936.png (209 KB, 698x968) Image search: [Google]
1435936835936.png
209 KB, 698x968
"Did you know that women live longer than men?"
>>
Someone do something with this prompt pls I will pay you 47 rubles
>>
>>25665988
"N-no I didn't.. Gee you're so smart Aria. I'd be totally lost without you here. I feel like I'm so dependent on you, I might need to come over every day or I just won't be able to make it.. I know, I'm a totally hopeless case.. But you'll still help me, right?"
>>
This has potential. Lurking
>>
[lurking intensifies]
>>
Aria is sexy.
>>
File: 1448319738209.png (1 MB, 1459x1945) Image search: [Google]
1448319738209.png
1 MB, 1459x1945
Bump
>>
>>25665976
> Best Dazzling Green

Everyone, get in here.
>>
>>25667756
>wurst
False alarm everyone.
>>
>>25665976
>rape
>>
>>25665976
>Aria just sits there, looking at you with furrowed brows.
>You can only nervously look up, feeling the burning stare of her eyes as you then look back down, and sigh, rubbing your head.
"Look, er, I really don't think you'll be able to help me out, I mean, I don't know you, your methods," Aria snapped as soon as you gave an excuse, slamming her hand on the table.
>"Bullshit, Anon. You just gave an excuse, and excuses have no place in the real world." She said as she removed her hand from the table. "Now, tell me your weakest area in the skill set you currently have."
"I.. I don't know, I haven't," Aria rolled her eyes.
>"If you give me one more excuse, I'm going to slap them out of you." You just shook your head.
"Trigonometry, I guess?" You say as Aria looks at your desk, and practically facepalms.
>"Are you sure? Or do you have an excuse for that as well?" She said as she looked at your face, and behind her back, prepared her hand to go backwards upside your cheek.
"It's the lowest score I have right now. So maybe we should work on that?"
>She then loosened her hand as you sighed.
>"Alright, listen. We'll start from the basics, and see where things started to go wrong. Alright?"
"Alright," you retorted as she left the room for a few seconds, and returned with the trigonometry book from your class, as she opened it up to the basic linear equations.
>"Ready, Anon?"
"Sure," you muttered. You despised math. Wished you could beat the man who invented it in the head.
>"Alright, well, solve this then. I'll help you if you need it. sin(x) + 2 = 3 for 0° < x < 360°. Got it?"
>Today was gonna be a long day, you could already tell.
>>
Unrelated, this reminds me of a tutor Aria green from a couple months or so back where she abuses pushover anon and gives him awkward boners. Anyone have it?
>>
>>25667997
"Well," You mutter, sighing, "I have to isolate the term with the variable, which leaves it at sin(x) + 2 = 3, and it'll be sin(x) = 1. The angle should be 90°, making it x=90°."
>"Very good Anon," Arai says as she grabs your hand, only to remove your pencil, and writes down similar problems. You solve them easily, as you come across the last one.
>tan2(x) + 3 = 0 for 0° < x < 360°
"Aria," you say, "There's no solution for it."
>"Wow, Anon, you're smart. But why are you failing the class?"
"I dunno," you say as you shrug incompetently. "The classes are nothing but a waste of my time."
>"Anonymous," Aria says, standing up. "Do me a favor. Solve, this." She writes down the following equation.
>Solve sin(x) + cos(x) = 1 on 0° < x < 360°
"Hmm... I'm really not seeing anything here. It sure would have been nice if one of these trig expressions were squared... Well, why don't I square both sides, then, and see what happens?"
>Your pencil begins to radically scratch the paper violently, as you put down the work:
>(sin(x) + cos(x))2 = (1)2
>sin2(x) + 2sin(x)cos(x) + cos2(x) = 1
>[sin2(x) + cos2(x)] + 2sin(x)cos(x) = 1
>1 + 2sin(x)cos(x) = 1
2sin(x)cos(x) = 0
sin(x)cos(x) = 0
"And two of these don't work, so... It's x = 0°, 90°"
>"Anonymous," Aria says shakily. "I couldn't solve it that quick. You took only five minutes. This," She looked over at you. She couldn't help but pull out her phone as she started to search the answers.
>You nailed them.
>Dead on like a bull's eye.
>"I'll need to have a talk with the teach. But you're smart." Aria actually complimented you for once. "Tell you what, I've got some soda in the fridge, you go right ahead and get a drink if you need it." You didn't argue, but went to the kitchen as Aria pulled out her phone. She was texting someone.
"I got a lemonade, just so you know."
>"Oh, go right ahead. Listen, we'll take a break for a while. But after a half hour or so, let's focus on the second worst." Aria felt dumb.
>>
>>25667997
>After you had been sat down in the kitchen for your drink, enjoying the serene peace of her house since it didn't have loud music or friends over, and you felt relaxed for a bit.
>"Anon?" Aria said, walking in as she looked at her phone. She was reading a message.
"Yes?" You say respectfully.
>"Listen, the teacher says last year you showed excellent scores. Why're you slacking this year?"
"I dunno, I just really don't feel like it."
>Aria slowly took a seat across from you as she looked at her phone, and slowly put it away.
>"Anon, I'm going to do something, and I might regret this, but, I'm doing it for a cause."
>You felt your throat tighten as you began to think what devious schemes she was plotting.
>"I heard you've never had a girlfriend, and that you've been un-motivated, as well as your little crush on me. Which, you did a great job hiding by the way."
>Shit. That perfect cover was just blown. But how'd she know of it? Who would possibly still talk to her after--
>Trixie.
>That dirty bitch. You talked to her once during a party, and you ended up with this now.
>How fucking lucky. Now you were about to spill spaghetti.
---
Gotta go for a while, there's some more familia shit happening that is
>>
>>25668065
http://pastebin.com/RvNbZbXT
??
>>
>>25668065
Aria Afterschool Tutor
Towards the top in the dazzthread pastebin
>>
>>25668291
That's the one, thanks anon
>>
>>25668291
>>25668293
Aw fuck. I hate these scenarios where the kid can get shit on and is too scared of their parents to say anything otherwise. Makes my blood boil.
>>
>>25665976
>What's your weakest subject?
Biology. I needs a hands on lesson.
>>
>>25667997
>>25668118
>>25668228
Aww man. It's happening
>>
>>25668469
"Ok anon, let's start with the sexual organs..."
> she pulls a white glove out from the desk
>she gets real close to you
>her right hand unbuttons your pants while her left hand firmly grabs your butt cheek
"This is the proatate"
>Suddenly, her unlubed, rubber coated finger penetrates your unprepared ass hole
>>
>>25665976
Sex ed.
I don't know how to cum inside.
>>
i miss the math thread
>>
>>25668755
Quickly, clench your sphincter so tight that she can't get free!
>>
This green I like it, you have my bump.
>>
>>25665976
>I make a smooth move, like ex-lax
>get shot down
>majestically spaghetti
>an hero
>>
>>25666018
Whats the ruble to usd exchange rate tho?
>>
>>25668228
>"If you complete your final tests and exams for this semester with a C Average, I will personally date you."
>Oh fuck oh fuck oh fuck. Spaghetto meter is spinning out of control. Breach imminent.
"Well, why would you date me?" You say as you gesture to your face and body. "I'm about as good as dry paint. What enjoyment would you get out of me?"
>"It's not about enjoyment, dummy!" She says with a laugh of uncontrollable hilarity as she held her head.
>She just kekked.
"Are you blind?" You mutter as she sighs, smiling.
>"No. But I think it wouldn't hurt you to open yourself up a bit to something new, especially something that isn't so bad."
"So you say yourself." You mutter as Aria smirks and shakes her head.
>"I think we're finished for the day. Come back tomorrow then?"
"Yeah, sure," You say, quickly finishing your soda, your cheeks losing paleness as the red began to flow.
>Spaghetti Critical. Evacuate Immediately.
>"Good night Anonymous." Aria says as you close the door, flashing the peace sign.
"... Oh my fucking Jeegus..." You mutter as you storm away from the house quickly, trying to process what in the fuck just happened.
----
Should I keep doing this? Or is there someone else who wants to take my place?
>>
>>25670487
Either you finish what you've started or get the fuck out. God I hate writefags like you. Also, your Aria is out-of-character Mary Sue, she should kick Anon in the balls or something.

I don't hate you, but starting something and then passing it to another Anon is so weak.
>>
>>25670487
Bump for survival. now please finish.
>>
File: 1447619472651.jpg (27 KB, 399x300) Image search: [Google]
1447619472651.jpg
27 KB, 399x300
>>25670590
More or less dpeends on if other anons are reading and actually will give me criticism at the end.
That and I didn't want to piss off the crowd.
----
>>25670487
>The next day, you arrive on the dot as Aria smiles, sitting infront of your at the table once again.
>"Alright, Anon. I've heard you say things."
"Like what?"
>"Today, you were muttering about skipping state, and getting out of here. Are you trying to quit?"
"No, I didn't say I wanted to-"
>"Anon. Did you, or did you not?"
"I did."
>"Don't move. At all." She said as she picked up her bookbag slowly, and placed a small paper with your face on it over hers, like a mask as she then curls her fist up.
>The only thing you felt after that sight was a blinding pain singed upon your right eye socket and face, as she punched your spine.
>You were down on your knees and elbows as she kicked you, straight in the gut.
"Why are you doing this?!" You asked, rasping for air as you shuddered. However, she knelt, as she slapped the back of your head.
>"I'm not the one quitting, am I? Letting myself get beat down because I'm so lazy? I'm not an ass named Anonymous, am I?"
"For fuck's sake..." You mutter as you get up, Aria staring at you.
>"You gonna try quitting again?" She asks as she points to the table again, with the chair pulled out specifically for you.
"No," you mutter as you rise up, and Aria sighs.
>"I shouldn't have been nice. Look where it end up getting me, at some idiot's attention. You're like a damn gnat anon, with the brain of a peanut." She forces your hand onto the desk, and opens the science book. "Now start taking notes, or I am doing that again. Only much worse."
>You were reluctant, but you slowly began to move your arm, and your wrist began to flick as you started to read through advanced biology, taking chemicals and their specific reactions and keys in the genetic code.
---
Gotta make peetzer quickly, stay right there.
>>
>>25670590
Its ok for "tougher" characters to have softer sides and/or occasionally be cool anon
>>
>>25670732
So... did you planned anything beyond this point in your story or you just got a moment of inspiration and you're good now?
>>
>>25670791
Well, I didn't get more than 30 minutes into EQG before I left it alone.
>>25670827
I don't plan anything. I've gone off the flow for a long time. My name in DesuThreads Storage may be small, but I have tried.]
>>
File: 1447444153247.jpg (4 KB, 151x172) Image search: [Google]
1447444153247.jpg
4 KB, 151x172
Now if you'll excuse me, peetzer time.
>>
Prevention bump.
>>
>>25670853
> He hates EqG

Dropped. Was nice to meet you all. Good day.
>>
>>25671076
I don't hate it. It was actually good, but it had some bad execution points. I did watch it all the way but I was hoping for a sequel movie that they'd have done a bit more story development and made the villians relatable at least for little girls.
I just couldn't relate to them at all.
>>
>>25671076
Wow rúde
>>
>>25665988
Thanks, Aribleak.
>>
File: 1443582922722.jpg (320 KB, 702x1118) Image search: [Google]
1443582922722.jpg
320 KB, 702x1118
>>25671150
Mfw eqg haters/dislikers over criticize plotholes and issues with the eqg series without considering there are juat as many a lot more, really plotholes and issues with the show itself
>>
>>25670732
Well, now I'm finished with my peetzer.
---
>You worked what would be months of work, in just a segment of weeks. You were worked tirelessly by Aria, a bit afraid of her beating you again as you had just finished cramming the least difficult subject into your head: Creative Writing.
>"Now, Anon. Tomorrow, the exams will be given. If you pass them, then I will hold up to the deal I made at the beginning of this torture."
"How is this torture?" You ask agitated.
>"I have to sit here, and make sure you don't B.S. Me into believing crap until the teachers have my ass grilled for failing to pull you up to the successful level."
"Well, what am I gaining from this? You acted nice, that turned out to be bull, so..."
>"Yeah, I /acted/ nice. That doesn't mean I am. And since the teachers who bribed me want you smart, you've gotta do the job."
"And?"
>"Just do it. You're here, and if you fail," She gives you that look she did when you were first on your knees and elbows begging for air, "I'll make sure you're here forever."
---
I'm trying to finish this, but I don't know how, honestly.
>>
>>25671346
I admit theres MANY, MANY plotholes in the show. A lot, especially over the series of this gen. But with movies, I would've expected a little more plotline in there since they have over an hour of screentime. That DOESN'T mean I dislike the films or the attempt they made for a spinoff.
>>
>>25671393
Then don't. Let the thread die and let's call it a day.
>>
>>25671421
Yeah, I can agree. It was a good concept but not enough CD for me to develop a story out of.
>>
>>25671787
Why the fuck are you bumping? writefag just said it's over.
Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.