[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>"Stop right there!" >"In the name of the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 13
File: SpessRarara.jpg (10 KB, 255x198) Image search: [Google]
SpessRarara.jpg
10 KB, 255x198
>"Stop right there!"
>"In the name of the Celestial Space Corps, I place you under arrest for trespassing on a military starship!"
>"Identify yourself, and your place of origin...whatever you are!"

You stare at the pastel coloured horse pointing some sort of pistol in your face, seeing the vacuum of space in the window behind her.
What do?
>>
>>25652547
I hate sand
>>
I came here for what's rightfully mine. Run along little lady before you get yourself hurt.
>>
>>25652547
ULLA!
>>
>>25652549

It's coarse and rough and irritating, and it gets everywhere.
>>
File: 1382472209475.gif (402 KB, 500x175) Image search: [Google]
1382472209475.gif
402 KB, 500x175
>>25652547
>>
File: download (4).png (572 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
download (4).png
572 KB, 640x640
>How amusing, The equines have finally mastered speech.
>>
>>25652587

I'm autistic, please rape my face
>>
File: Not_today_peasant.gif (848 KB, 245x175) Image search: [Google]
Not_today_peasant.gif
848 KB, 245x175
>>25652547
Oh I'm sorry was this your ship? Well it's mine now!
>Does pic related
>>
>>25652547
You have hooves you can't even reach the trigger.
>>
>>25652626
Reminds me of that Canadian terrorist attack.
>>
File: twilicane beatdown2.gif (4 MB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
twilicane beatdown2.gif
4 MB, 320x240
>>25652626
your twili-cane fu is weak
>>
>The last thing you hear is the shattering of the glass
>It would be much longer before you die, however
>Join the Starfighter Force, they said. See the universe they said.
>Well, now you were seeing it, floating in the vacuum of space with no pressure suit.
>Isn't life funny like that?
>In your moment of panic, you briefly recall the stages a human body goes through when exposed to a vacuum.
>In six seconds, the air in your body will burst your lungs, if you don't breath out that is.
>At around 45 seconds the blood in your body will boil
>At 50 seconds your brain will be damaged permanently
>Unconsciousness in 30 seconds, Death in 60.
>In a desperate attempt to survive, you breath out
>The pain is immense, as the air is ripped from your lungs
>Maybe your starship noticed the decompression.
>Maybe they could still rescue you
>7 seconds
>The lack of air sends a dizzying numbness across your body.
>10 seconds
>You see the starfighter that broke your canopy drift past you.
>Damn rebels, you think to yourself
>They wouldn't have time to get you before you die
>So you just accept it

>Well, at least if you're gonna die, you're gonna die with a view.
>You watch the two Starships fire their massive cannons at each other, the lasers and plasma casting light across the black.
>You see starfighters intercepting each other, briefly mistaking their weapons flashes for starlight.
>The lack of sound makes it quite poignant
>You think of a song in your head, playing it back in your mind
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0TDFPKkVCCw
>It was a song your mother used to play to send you off to sleep
>'Fuck you, brain, why'd you have to be so sappy'
>'Don't look at me, you're the fucking prissy one around here'
>25 seconds went so quick
>You slowly drift into darkness...
>>
>>25652726

>And then you awaken...
>Taking a moment to gather your strength, you notice the gun metal grey
>A starship?
>So they did have time to pick you up.
>But you see the sigils hanging from cloth
>And you don't know them
>'Probably scavengers' you think. No-one else would have gotten close to picking you up
>You also overlook the fact that they most likely showed up long after you would have died.
>But if that was the case, wouldn't they have put you in a medbay of sorts?
>This was just a non-descript corridor.
>Now you are not one to look a gift horse in the mouth, but something here seemed a bit out of the ordinary
>You pull the Plasma Pistol from your belt
>'Have to be pretty stupid, to leave a stranger with a weapon' You think

>There's a door on the far end of the corridor, a green light hanging over it.
>'Green, green means open' if serving on a starship, where everything is spelled out for the conscripts, has taught you anything, it's 'Green-Good, Red-Bad.'
>You notice what appears to be writing on the door
>They look as if someone wrote them with their mouths
>Random squiggles and non-sensical patterns
>Nothing human, no doubt about it.
>You also realise that the door is tiny compared to you
>You were about 2 meters away from the door, when it suddenly flashed red
>'Red=Bad' you think, before attempting to turn back
>Too late
>>
>>25652739

>'Something'
>You can't think of a better way to describe it
>'Something' is stopping you from moving
>There is some sort of light travelling around you, white in colour.
>The only thing you can do is move your eyes
>In the metal, you see a stream of the same light projecting down on you
>Must be some sort of containment field
>And then you see something new
>"Stop right there!"
>"In the name of the Celestial Space Corps, I place you under arrest for trespassing on a military starship!"
>"Identify yourself, and your place of origin...whatever you are!"
>You stare at the pastel coloured horse pointing some sort of pistol in your face
>"Well...This changes things..."

Continue?
>>
>>25652750
Damn well continue.
>>
woah... deja vu
>>
Let's go with

AHHHHH
No this isn't happening, there's no reason for me to go on
WHAT AM I FIGHTING FOR!?
>>
>>25652750
Proceed.
>>
>>25652750

>"Answer the question, Stowaway!"
"Oh, I've seen what's happened, I died and gone to some sort of fucked up hell"
>'You really should have gone to church on Sundays'
>'Brain, useful as ever'
>You see from the white horses expression that she didn't take to kindly to that
>You let out an audible sigh
"My name is Staff Sargent Anon.E.mous, of the 10th starfighter wing, I currently serve on the USS 'Starlight', as the leader of fighte..."
>"Starlight?" The Magical Talking Horse...
>'Man, today is all sorts of fucked up'
>...The Magical Talking Horse said with a concerned expression.
"Yes..." You reply, somewhat concerned as well, "It's the most Top-Of-The-Line starcruiser in the United States Space Corps"
>As if saying that was going to change anything.
>The horses expression dropped, going from concerned, to straight up terrified
>If she wasn't already completely white, she'd probably look like a she'd seen a ghost.
>A blue light emanates around the room, coming from the horses forehead.
>The shadow reveals the source. A horn. An honest to god horn on the horses forehead
>At this point you're honestly not surprised.
>A similar aura appears around a communicator on her belt, the same colour. The device floats towards her head, and bends the aura around a button on the communicators
>"This is First lieutenant Rarity Belle, I've picked up a stowaway in the lower quarters. Over"
>The device crackles with speech that you could not make out.
>I'm well aware of the Execution protocol, but this one is different. He's an Ape. No not just any ape. One of THE apes, and he knows about the Starlight"
>Well that can't possibly be good.
>>
>>25653059

>"You would do well to mind your language on board this vessel"
"Well, in my defence I'm being interegated by a Horse, while stuck in a piece of technolegy that you shouldn't logically have acess to."
>Containment fields were only just being Issued on Human Vessels, and as far as you know no other race had discovered the process.
>She didn't take too kindly to that however.
"So what are you? Scavengers? You know about the starlight, so that must mean the Rebellion must have destroyed it..."
>"First of all, it's Pony" She cuts you off before you can worry about the rest of your fleet "There is a difference, even if you Apes can't understand it."
>'Well excuse me princess'
>"And secondly, We are the most advanced starship in the universe, In service to one of the most prestigous militaries active. We are not simple scavengers."
>She has a seering anger on her face that could melt a hull like a plasma bolt.
>You admitly enjoy it a little, but it's probably not going to sort your situation
"So, It's been fun, really. But Galactic Code dictates that I must be returned to my homeplanet. Otherwise, our races would legally be at war."
>Her expression changes from anger, to...
>...Regret?
"So if I could be returned with a reasonable amount of time, that would be great, thanks."
>"Anon, was it?" She Interjects "Where is your home?"
"On galactic Charts, its Earth, in the Sol system.
>The regret is seeded deeper on her face
>"Mr Anonymous,
>The Hors...err, Pony, halted for a few seconds.
" The Sol system hasn't been around for a very long time."
>>
"Bullshit"
>You say bluntly. This is obviously some sort of Alien scheme to extort your services.
>There's no way they would have picked you up in time for you to survive, unless they were there during the time of the battle.
>They could have even been the ones to shoot you down.
>And there is no way that Sol could be gone.
>The White Pony flings what looks like a spanner at you, with her wierd, glowy powers.
> It hits you square on the forehead.
>"What have I told you about Langauge!"
>She's practically in Rage Mode at this point.
>And that spanner just put you into unconscious mode.

>You wake up to a soft beeping in the background
>You sit up and tightly close your eyes, praying to whatever gods you can think of that when you open them, the people in the room will be human.
>"Looks like this ones woken up" a soft voice states in the background, accompanied the clopping of Hooves
>No, that would be to easy, wouldn't it?
>Sure as shit, when you open your eyes, there was a four legged creature standing next to you.
>You see the white fur, and almost bolt for the door, before realising she severly lacked the narwhal horn magical telekietic horse had.
>Instead, she had a rather adorable Nurses hat on.
"Hmm, The more things change, The more they stay the same." You say out loud, grogally.
>"What do you mean?" The nurse says "I don't think I've heard that saying before"
"Nevermind" You wave your hand dismisivly
>"Anyway, I should probably get down to the bad news"
>Oh great, here we go
>"I unfortunatly simply have no idea how to treat a patient such as yourself! I have no expierence with your species at all."
"And what does that mean, doc?"
>She blushes slightly at that
>>
>>25652547
That pic is of a very little pony.
>>
>>25653477

"It means, uhh... that my treatment might have been ineffective. I tried my best! I tried to apply what I know with ponies, but I don't know if it would be detrimental to someone like you."
>She hands you a mirror in her flustered panic.
>You tentatively hold the mirror up, afraid of how bad these creatures with NO HANDS could do to an injured human.
>In your reflection you see a horrifying image
>A band-aid over a small lump on your head.
>Terrifying

"Oh no...I have undergone a horrible accident and cannot go outside ever again because of my horrible mutation..."
>You make sure to say that as half heartedly and sarcastic as possible
>Do these things even understand sarcasm?
>It would seem so, as she starts giggling at your false display
>"So...It's fine then?"
"What can I say doc? What horrors a simple plaster will bring upon me"
>"Please" she says in between light giggles "I'm just a nurse"
"I wouldn't say that, who else could save my life from a mild concussion?"
>"Well...It's more than that" She says, faltering back to a concerned state
"Go on" You attempt to keep the positive attitude alive with your chipper attitude.
>>
Writefag here, taken the day off to work on the story a bit more (Was feeling like shit anyway, so might as well)

Is anyone actually reading this?
>>
>>25653588
I am... Please promise to continue ;-;
>>
>>25653597

Don't worry, I'm invested now.
>>
>>25653533

>"Well I don't know if you're aware, but your body has undergone severe trauma. It's very similar to what would happen to a pony if they were exposed to the vacuum of space."
>'Brain, how did you forget about that?'
>'I don't know Anon, your the one it happened to.'
"Yeah, there's a funny story behind that..."
>"Your lungs capillaries were ruptured, your muscles were inflamed, some of your veins had collapsed, and to top it off, your brain has undergone severe haemorrhaging. Quite frankly it's a miracle you're still alive"
>But you know you shouldn't be.
>People always die within 50-60 seconds
>And you were out there for longer than that, you knew it.
"It really is"
>She turns to see a somewhat forlorn face on you.
>"That saying" She says, trying to change the subject
"Which one?"
>"The more things change, The more they stay the same. You said it while you were waking up"
"Oh, that...It's an old saying among...
>'Brain how do I best word this?
>';Let's see...like a noble old warrior, the last of his kind...'
>'...'
>'...;
>'You're a dick, brain
"It was a saying amongst my people. I think it means, that no matter what situation you find yourself in you will always find something that reminds you of home.
>"So then, why did you say it to me?"
>You know perfectly well how to answer that question
>You just don't want to

>"What's your name, doc?
>That time you called her doc intentionally, which she seemed to like.
>These Horses are fickle, easy to distract and easy to change the subject.
>"My names... Redheart, NURSE Redheart.
"Okay, Redheart. Tell me..."
>PAUSE FOR DRAMATIC EFFECT
>"...What do you know about the Starlight?
>>
>>25653662

>"Well... not much to be honest" She seemed rather taken aback by the question
>That's not gonna cut it Doctor Horse
"Anything at all, rumours, legends, any official sources if you have them."
>"How do you even know about the Starlight? You're an alien! It's been kept secret to most people outside of the Celestial Space Corps."
>You pause for a short while, contemplating whether or not to tell her.
>Fortunately, your decision was made for you.
>"The ape claims to have served aboard the Starlight"
>Oh goodie, it's Telekinetic Horse
>Redheart seems somewhat taken aback by the statement. "But that's impossible! It has been hundreds of thousands of moons since the Starlight was abandoned! No-one, not even the Precursors could have survived that long!
>"If what Mr Anonymous claims is true, It means he must have found some means of surviving until this time, which as you of all people should know Redheart, is impossible."
>Rarity seemed to have a resting bitch-face that would not go away.
>Something has got her pissed.
>>
>>25653818

"I can't help but feel like I'm not being included in this discussion" You shout from across the room.
>"Quiet you!" Rarity snaps in an instant "We will get to you in a second!"
>"In the meanwhile...Redheart! You are aware that it is against the Code of The Solar Empire to talk about government sensitive projects, such as that of the Starlight!
>Redheart is stuttering at this point, absolutely lost for words.
>Rarity Practically has steam coming out of her ears. Something has got her riled up. She's redder than VY Canis Majoris
>"You do not seriously think this 'Anon' is worthy of hearing that sort of information do you?"
>Redheart looks as if she's about to break into tears
>"This is a serious offence Redheart, you could lose your job, be sent to prison, or the moon. Even Executed.
>Something was seriously wrong when candy coloured ponies were talking about executions for treason.
>This had to be stopped
"All right Telekinesis Magic Horse!"
>'That's not her name'
>'SHUT UP BRAIN'
>>
>>25653829

"I think this has gone far enough." You stand from the medical bed, Only now realising the hight advantage you have over these things.
"Now, I had no idea that the Starlight was such a sensitive topic. Now, if I had known, I wouldn't have asked."
>Rarity still keeps up her defence poised against you, as you walk in between her and Redheart.
"Maybe the situation could have been explained to me if I wasn't knocked unconscious with a spanner!"
>"Knocked unconscious?! I could have had you shot! Or thrown out the airlock! You ungrateful ape! Trust me! It would have been easier."
>Something is seriously wrong with this bitch. You stand up fully, your head almost touching the ceiling. but then you hear Redheart walk around you,

>"Rarity...what happened to you?"
>Rarity's rage falters, before refocusing back on Redheart.
>"All this talk about Executions, and knocking people unconscious and throwing them out of airlocks. This isn't you!"
>You disagree with Redheart on that point.
>The air is quiet for a small moment, before Redheart pipes up again.
>"Did you learn nothing from Twilight?"
>>
>>25653840

>That last sentance seemed to have struck a nerve
>For the sake of everyones sanity, you change the subject.
"...I don't know what you think your implying when you say I "claimed" to serve aboard the Starlight."
>Rarity looks back at you, but much more mellow now.
"I served on the Starlight. I don't know how I'm here, or even how long it's been. I don't even know why I'm surronded by a sentient girls toy aisle"
>She's all but silent at this point.
"Trust me, I've done my fair share of Killing. It's not a burden you want to bear, Rarity."
>You sit back down on the bed.
"For now, lets talk about this like civilised people."
>>
>>25653875

>For a short while there is silence
>Rarity pipes up first, with a sigh
>"The Starlight was a derelict spaceship found in orbit of our planetary system. Up until this point Equestrian Space Technology was so primitive we could barely make it outside of the atmosphere."
>'Sounds Familiar' You think to yourself.
>"That's when we found the Starlight. It was ancient. Older than life on our planet, but it always had an effect. It was destroyed in a battle thousands of moons ago, but it's systems were still running, all sorts of things we couldn't imagine."
>"Faster Than Light travel, limitless energy without the need for magic, Synthetic food, highly efficient fuels. It was clear that this machine was created by a far superior race to us, and they just left it there. We called them "Precursors".
"We had all of that technology. For as long as I can remember in fact. I always like the Synthetic Foods they..."
"Tasted like Apples"
>"Tasted like Apples"
>You share a glimpse with Redheart, who by coincidence had said exactly the same thing. Rarity piped once again.
>"Anyway. When we decoded the ships computers, we managed to find out where precisely this ship had come from. A system they called "Sol. We used our new FTL powered ships to travel to this system, to bring gifts to thank them for our ascended status"
"And what did you find."
>"Sol, but not how it was said to be in their records. It was massive, too big to ever support life."
>You didn't know much about Physics, but you knew what she was talking about.
"The sun...Sol... was in it's red Giant phase."
>"Yes. We didn't understand what it was at the time, but we've since observed it in thousands of other stars."
"What is Sol like now?" You ask tentatively
>"It's small, and White. Very Dense but cold."
"A white Dwarf"
>It's been Much, Much longer than you first thought
>"Why do you ask?
>>
>>25654087

"Because I want to know how long it's been in my time. Your calendar makes no sense to me"
>You sit back and desperately try to remember physics class.
"I think it's about...4-5 billion years...
>"Is that a lot?" Redheart asks, confused
"To put it into perspective, the average human lifespan at the time was about 80-90 years"
>You can't help but feel that soul crushing loneliness.
>>
Damn, I just got real fucking worse real quick. I might have to leave it here for now

I'll set a pastebin in case the thread goes down while I'm away. Your mission, should you choose to accept it is to keep the thread up until then.

Can we get some more Writfags in as well? We need more sci fi pone
>>
>bump
>>
http://pastebin.com/93dCJZnU

'ere we go
>>
ugh, reading
>>
Bump, keep it going writefag
>>
Got this
>>
On it.

>It wasn't possible. According to all of our understanding of the laws of physics, the universe and all other things, it just couldn't have been possible.
>15 parsecs. Well, 15.456428934 parsecs, according to the monitor. After the jump to FTL, I should have arrived approximately forty minutes after I plotted the course.
>Higher than usual amounts of gamma ray radiation were detected in the lower quadrant of the Virgo supercluster.
>Higher than usual, that is to say, that it was the largest, strongest, most powerful recorded instance of a singular gamma ray burst in all of human history.
>And I'm the lucky son of a bitch the Human Empire Galactic Alliance sent out to investigate. Lovely.
>>
>>25656401
>I don't even know why they picked me, anyway. Sure I had experience, but in all the wrong fields.
>Cosmic radiation (and the properties thereof, known and theorized), relativistic velocities and theoretical physics were, to put it bluntly, not exactly my strong suit.
>The bits and pieces I do remember were from years ago at the lunar Academy back on the Sol system, as unclear and unhelpful as they are.
>"Your extensive experience in first contact scenarios is really what we're looking for," they told me.
>"If there is a viable EBE presence, use the Mantis' translation protocols to your advantage. You are authorized to make first contact. Remember, Galactic RoE still applies. Don't be afraid to defend yourself; the laws of the Federation protect you."
>Just like any other assignment, I tried to tell myself.
>Nevermind the, and I'm quoting from one of the technicians on the bridge of the USS Quasar, "fuck-huge" amount of radiation detected from our deep space probe array.
>>
>>25656443
Still enjoying this
>>
File: 1414032038688.jpg (100 KB, 768x1024) Image search: [Google]
1414032038688.jpg
100 KB, 768x1024
>>25652547
I found this ship derelict and adrift
I restored power, and life support
By Galactic Salvage law it belongs to me.
>>
File: Space Marine.jpg (1 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
Space Marine.jpg
1 MB, 1920x1080
>>25652547
My Identification is the Light of the Emperor.

and by his will All Xenos should be purged.
>>
>>25652547
Identity: Anon.
Origin: /mlp/
Species: Human.

Now bend over.
>>
>>25652547
>>
File: 473.jpg (18 KB, 452x223) Image search: [Google]
473.jpg
18 KB, 452x223
>>25652547
Wanna buy some Crash? First one's free.
Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 13

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.