[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Im super excited for Season 6! How about you guys?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
File: 1439705241671.gif (375 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
1439705241671.gif
375 KB, 640x360
Im super excited for Season 6! How about you guys?
>>
>mfw there wont be a 6th season
>>
>>25649959
You bet I am.
Strap on your seatbelts, it's going to be a bumpy ride.
>>
>>25649959
Not hyped till I get to know when it's going to be aired.

Those ponies are fucking cute, yoc Lotus is better though
>>
The finale left me bitter and jaded about the show. I know the finales and intros are always over the top, but they keep trying to 'outdo' the last one. It makes it feel out of the scope of the show and doesn't fit with the reason I started watching the show in the first place.
>>
>>25649959
I'm curious how Starlight and the CMC are going to end up playing out.
Also wondering where season 6 is going to go since I feel like most of Equestria has been explored. They still have Dash's Wonderbolt stuff to wrap up too, but the other main 6 don't have much left it fells like.
>>
>>25649959
No
>>
When will it air?
>>
>>25649959
No
>>
>>25650902
I dunno what you're talking about, this finale was defiantly better than Season 4s, and 2s by about a couple of fucking miles.
>>
>>25650902
100% this
The finale was way too dark for my tastes, ponies in war, missing limbs and implied death/extinction is not what I watch this for
>>
>>25649959
I'm still waiting for S3.
>>
>>25650870
So am I the only one who likes Aloe?
>>
It's gonna be a while 'till next season, isn't it. Then again, Season 5 started around April and lasted almost an entire year.
>>
>>25654795
I also like Aloe, but I prefer Lotus. The spa ponies are so cute I want plushies of both of them. Already have Lotus
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LJcbn2b92AI
>>
A lot of fans won't even stick around to watch Season 6...

During the 2012 hiatus (between seasons 1&2) there was a new remix, PMV, or fan-animation released every week to keep people occupied. Most of the original Brony musicians have moved on, all the major fan-animation projects are done. Only the most diehard (read: autistic) fans will stick through the drought.

It wouldn't be so bad if another *good* show was getting remixes, PMVs, and animations. But mostly it's been Steven Universe, which has a fandom even more autistic than MLP!
>>
>>25655407

I like Steven Universe. I think it's a good show.
>>
>>25655414
It's fans will make you an hero irl if you draw a character attractive and not a fat blob
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.