[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Lauren Fraud
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3
File: Stop supporting Faust.png (593 KB, 862x2981) Image search: [Google]
Stop supporting Faust.png
593 KB, 862x2981
>Comments on EQD criticizing Lauren's "creative differences"
Lauren, you know you done fucked up when not even Equestria Daily is defending you
>>
>not knowing that she's the third producer leaving Sony animation in a row
Nigga please.
>>
>>25645864
who were the other two?
>>
>>25645877
She ragequit CN with her husband. Wonder why Samurai Jack had Tartakovsky asked back but they never even asked Craig or Lauren? There's a reason.
>>
>>25645864
Tartakovsky at least got asked back to CN. And again, this is the third animation studio she has left on bad terms.
>>
>>25645980
>jack is back
Holy fuck
>>
>>25645980
Wow really?! I've never seen Samurai Jack before, but I've heard so much good stuff about it. I suppose this is the right motivation to start watching it at last.
>>
>>25646085
>>25646018
Yep, but the PPG reboot made specific moves to keep cast and crew out. Mostly because Craig is hard to work with I'd guess.
>>
>>25646102
>craig is hard to work
looking at im, with those giant bags under his eyes, and a feminist wife, i say he quit cause she told him:
>"or you quit, or we fuck tonight"
"but we fuck everynight!"
>"exactly! leave, or sleep. your choice"

the poor man wants a night where he can sleep for once
>>
Implying thia fanbase isn't full of hasdrones now.
>>
>>25646102
sauce on the moves they made? journalist. need the info, trying my hardest to fidn a whole bunch of things myself and need a little help because i a msuper tired thank you so much

I mean forgive me if i'm skeptical bu these are the comments on EG. Some peopel on here are quite young and impetuous, like 14.

>>25645980
sauce on ragequit?

>>25645864
are you saying that it's sony's fault or something? i could believe that but remember the first one was actually made to leave becasue the leaks (i think, if she was part of animation, not just sony pictures)
>>
>>25647442
(Cont.)

YOu have to remember the EQLA panel this year. She mentioned that Hasbro don't even have fucking writers rooms for their writers and, worse, on the property they want to reboot most of all because it's their most profitable.

(I don't see why she'd lie about that.)

Faggots at HN should try and actually verify that with the other writers independently. I intend to.

So bear this in mind, they are tards to work with, considering they could just give them a damn office for an hour or two a day - I also suspect there are rooms for peoplewho write the on-the-box backstory for TOY-ONLY franchises, after all.

>>25647442
I mean *on there. YOu aren't just going to take their word at face value, really, after all your ranting that you hate EQD's comenters, /mlp/?
>>
File: wtf am i reading.png (687 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
wtf am i reading.png
687 KB, 1280x720
>>25645849
Boy a lot of those comments sure read almost word for word what was posted in the threads on here about it.
>>
>>25647506
PEOPLE READ BOTH SITES OH WOW...

Ah, I see.

Is it /mlp/ tryin to stir up shit on EqG or is it RG spergs trying to stir up shit on here?

How can it be number one when /mlp/ mostly is ok with faust or outright loves her?

I do literally. She's my wife. Hands off.
>>
>>25647761
What make you think it has to be only one way or the other? I do believe we're stirring shit up on EqD and EqD is stirring shit up here.
>>
>>25647889
Well what could it mean then, ponk poster?
>>
>>25647761

So what happened with Medusa anyway? What does "creative differences" imply?
>>
File: 1446049118609.gif (216 KB, 180x180) Image search: [Google]
1446049118609.gif
216 KB, 180x180
>>25647927
implying I'm
>>25647506
>>
>>25647941
She said she doesn't dislike them. So it can't be that sort of thing. To be fair, Hasbro neglected her shit at points. Badly.

>>25647956
Whatever just give me your two cents.
>>
>>25648105
>Whatever just give me your two cents.
My two cents is.. It turns out I don't have any, would a nickle suffice?
>>
>>25648180
Yes, goyim!
>>
>>25645849
Worshipping her as designer is stupid, but when did people start to hate her? Or is this just tumblr trying to start shit, because they lost ponies.
>>
>>25648332
It's not hate, I don't think.

I think it's just spilling over from the dislike of her fans. You know, the ones who happen to be on here a lot. Or maybe they're not here anymore, I don't know.

People attributed everything good about the show to her, and only her for a long time. It was easy to pin her as the good and the evil Hasbro as the bad guys.

What you're seeing now is people beginning to question her, and wonder if SHE is the problem. It's only reasonable.
>>
>>25645849
she has nothing to do with the show anymore, so this is irrelevant to /mlp/
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.