[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So, we can all agree that Crusaders of The Lost Mark was the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
So, we can all agree that Crusaders of The Lost Mark was the best season 5 episode, right?
>>
>>25641295
>we can all agree
never
>>
>>25641295
How can so many people here have such shit taste? It was okay at best, but DT's complete 180 was bullshit and those marks are fucking eyesores.
>>
>>25641295
It's been hard for me to decide. Season 5 has a lot of great episodes.
>>
File: 1442141283420.jpg (35 KB, 339x330) Image search: [Google]
1442141283420.jpg
35 KB, 339x330
>>25641295
>/mlp/
>agreeing
>>
>>25641295
1. Tanks for the memories
2. Amending Fences
3. Crusaders of the Lost Mark
4. The One Where Pinkie Knows
5. Make New Friends but Keep Discord

Also, S1>S2>S5>S4>S3
>>
>>25641464
Nah, season 2 is objectively superior to season 1.
>>
File: image.jpg (49 KB, 867x740) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
49 KB, 867x740
I am become cutie, marker of flanks.
>>
>>25642084
What kind of shitty diagram is that? Why would Twilight use a Venn diagram when Scootaloo has nothing to do with the apple mark, Sweetie has no relation to the wing, and AB doesn't show any interest in singing. This is some serious bullshit that has ruined MLP for me forever.
>>
>>25641464
> 1. Tanks for the memories
Kek that episode was total shit.
>>
>>25642466
The real diagram is the cutie marks.
>>
>>25642466
To be fair they can all sing pretty well.
>>
>>25641574
You have objectively shit taste.
>>
>>25641464
>mnfbkd actually on the list
finally someone with fucking taste
you are all shit
>>
>>25643633
This diagram doesn't even support that, Scootaloo is not included in the musical note overlap
it's complete nonsense
>>
Most feels : This one
Most keks : Slice of life
Most redpilled : Cutie Marxless
Biggest deception : the fucking finale.
>>
>>25644360
>Most keks : Slice of life
Got a lot more cringe than kek tbqh family
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.