[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey guys, can you help me out with something? I'm meeting
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
Hey guys, can you help me out with something?

I'm meeting some horsefucker friends I've known for 5 years for the first time and I wanna bring some surprises. Is there any way I can buy a print out sticker of pic related and slap it on a real bottle of Jack Daniels or bring some kind of pony related drink or mix? Or maybe I could bring some faggy pony friendship bracelets with our favorite ponies cutie marks on em or something.
>>
>>25638903
Maybe a cider? You got mugs that look right? You can meme it up and make just brought for everyone except for the RDfag in the group.
>>
>>25638903
No need to bring anything. Just show up. Its a casual meet up anyway.

If you really want to print stickers -> http://www.stickeryou.com/2/stickermaker

Just take my advice and try not to sperg it up anon. Talk about pone, but talk about other things too. Have fun faggot.
>>
>>25639535
We talk all the time on voice chat, mlp is actually a rare topic. They aren't autistic and neither am I. Thanks for the link. Anyone got more gift suggestions?
>>
>>25638903
I wouldn't do anything that takes too much effort; It'll make you seem like a try-hard (or at least, that's how I would take it). At most, I'd just where a pony t-shirt.
>>
>>25639716
I know these 2 guys already really well, one of them had a failed suicide attempt we talk about bullshit for hours almost every day and we know everything about each other. I'm not trying to impress them or be cool, I just want to bring em something we can laugh about, I mentioned Jack Daniels since we'll be drinking anyway.
>>
Will this be a gay meeting?
>>
>>25638903
Don't try too hard, maybe get a bit of alcohol to drink, don't see why you'd need anything else. Cider is good, but get actual stuff, not shitty yeast-y apple juice
>>
>>25640576
No, it'll be a gay meating
>>
Any more ideas faggots?
>>
>>25640904
dohoho

>>25641553
Just tone it down on the memes and just let the friendship happen. If you want to bring some ponymerch shit, just buy cutie mark pins
>>
>>25641629
I keep saying we're already really close. We make these kinds of jokes all the time, I know their sense of humor.
>>
If you can bake, homemade cookies are always bitchin'. If you want to make it pony-related you could do a cutie mark theme or whatever. It would take a bit of time though, so do whatever you want.
>>
File: 84651354643664r63.png (74 KB, 900x394) Image search: [Google]
84651354643664r63.png
74 KB, 900x394
>>25638903
jesus i don't belive i have to actually post this....
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.