[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Equestria Girls: Secrets Beyond the Stars
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: FlashInapan.jpg (467 KB, 845x962) Image search: [Google]
FlashInapan.jpg
467 KB, 845x962
If you want something done right edition.
http://www.fimfiction.net/story/293792/equestria-girls-secrets-beyond-the-stars
Hello anons, writefag here. I'll get to work on a new chapter, but I'd really, really appreciate it if you guys did something other than just wait for me, or just not post in general.

Try drawing, or writing stuff of your own. Aliens Invading the ponyverse/EQGverse seems like the sort of thing people would get a kick out of. Come on, get out of your comfort zone a little.
>>
>>25637953
I'm not very good at being creative
>>
>>25639012
Neither was I anon, nothing's original anymore. Even this story has similarities to Teenagers From Outer Space. You just gotta try.
>>
>>25637953
Rainbow gasped as she was forced awake, panting horrified as she looked around her. She was in a semi-clear, plastic tube in a dark, dark room. She felt the tube shift, and it knocked her into the side as it slowly moved forward towards a bright light. Letting her eyes adjust, rainbow found herself in a metal room filled with machinery, and Inapan sitting in a metal chair, passing her time by reading something on one of her archive's tablets. A loud buzz let her know the process had been completed.
"Ah, Rainbow Dash." The alien said, setting the tablet aside and standing up. "I believe that was your name. Welcome back to the world of the living! Of course, this is assuming your species dies when you are deconstructed atom by atom."
"Wait, Princess? Let me out of here so I can kick your futuristic green a-" She struck the edge of the tube, hoping to break it. Naturally, this failed and only hurt her fist. The alien laughed in response.
"Oh Rainbow, a pity you only have the same amount of braincells as you do colors in your hair, or you'd have realized this tube was made of the third hardest substance in the universe!" Inapan explained as a second robot arm picked up the tube, lifting and dropping it onto another conveyor.
"Why did you even want me alive? You had me dead for... how long have I been out?" Rainbow asked.
"Six earthen hours. I would have assumed someone that important would have been through the Pearly gates by then, but I suppose you have as many sins as virtues."
"Wait, you're an alien. What do you know about religion?"
"Rainbow, is it not possible that two completely different species have had the same idea of an almighty being pointing us towards what is right?"
"Wha- How is this NOT a sin?! Killing us, terrorizing our friends, threatening to wipe out our species?!"
"Oh look, we're here!" Inapan said as a third claw delivered Rainbow into some kind of socket, spinning it in place like it was some kind of odd, cylindrical lightbulb.
>>
>>25639315
wheee
>>
>>25639315
Rainbow moaned, holding her head and looking around. The tube was now at an awkward slant, forcing her to kneel on one leg in order to stay upright.
Inapan backed up and smiled at the machine Rainbow had been plugged into. The large device had seven sockets lined in a semi-circle, in the center was a large coin-like item that spun wildly as it began purring. From the top of the device a trapdoor opened, a large, metal rod coming forth slowly. The rod was attached to a silver cone that lead into a black center, where it thinned out and a series of yellow lights gave off a dim light. From there three black and yellow orbs, similar to those attached to a planetarium's viewer sat and gave a similar light. At the very, very back, a thin rod held what Rainbow would think was a massive, clear umbrella. She didn't get to think that long, as the tube plugged into the machine began filling with a strange blue fog.

"Wait, wait, what's the big idea!? Lemme out of here you loon!" Rainbow shouted, banging her hands on the side of the tube. Inapan left without explaining her plan, hitting the lights on the way out. In time she would have the other five, and then she could whatever she pleased.

Rainbow tried fanning the mist away, looking for an exit to this seemingly impossible deathtrap. Then the mist had caught her foot. Shouting in pain, she pulled it out, gasping in horror as she saw that her limb had become a complete chunk of ice. It had no reaction, and touching it only provided a confirmation of its new-rock-like demeanor. As the mist surrounded her body, Dash shouted as loud as she could, hoping that someone would hear her.

It would be about a minute before Rainbow was frozen, completely alive, completely aware. She felt the chills through her entire body, she was forced to stare through the misty windows at the laboratory she had been trapped in, and she heard the buzzer, denoting Rarity was about to suffer the same fate she had.
>>
Goodnight anon. Hopefully this thread will have the same kinds of traffic it had when it was starting out in the morning. I highly doubt it though.
>>
>>25641999
oh no
>>
>>25643814
Good morning anon.
>>
>>25640979
Fluttershy cleaned her hands, shaking her head and taking deep breaths. It wasn't exactly "surgery" she'd done, given all she had to do was remove a few pieces of glass and sew up the holes they left in Applejack's side, but it still wasn't a pleasant experience. She needed to find a way to get Applejack to pony up, then she'd be healed and ready to help herself. Fluttershy paused at this notion, wondering if she'd actually remain healed once she powered down... or if she'd power down at all. She'd never had this amount of energy flowing through her for this long a time, hopefully it wasn't dangerous.

As she began rubbing the disinfectant on Applejack's wound, the country girl began waking up, shaking her head and slowly opening her eyes.
"Fluttershy? Why're you... where's Apple Bloom?" She sat up, flinching as the pain in her side grew.
"Careful!" the impromptu nurse said, carefully lowering Applejack back to the ground. "You've gotten a lot of stitches, and any sudden movement could pull them loose." Fluttershy's calming voice worked wonders for AJ's nerves.
"R-right, I'm just... Is Apple Bloom safe?" She asked again.
"Apple Bloom ran away from the battle while I held Inapan off." Fluttershy offered the wounded cowgirl her hat. "She should be safe... do you want to call her, to be sure? You should still have your-" Fluttershy was cut off by her own cell.

Embarrassed, she took the call and turned away from Applejack. "Hello?"
"Fluttershy!" Twilight gasped. "Oh thank goodness I was- wait, this isn't her voicemail, is it?"
"N-no, I'm right here. Are you OK? You sound worried."
"We thought you were dead!" Twilight explained.
"Oh, I'm so sorry I made you think that, b-but I'm perfectly fine and Applejack's on her way to health too."
"Applejack's there? Then Principal Celestia was right..."
"She can't come to the phone though, she's trying to call Apple Bloom."
"I understand, it must have been pretty rough."
"Oh, b-but I have other good news too!"
>>
holding out for someone.
>>
I'll get to writing now.
>>
>>25646033
Fluttershy explained her transformation (with Twilight taking careful notes) while, at Canterlot High, something important began unfolding.

In the dark of the gymnasium, the jocks practiced hand-to hand combat, Spitfire watching from the stage. Despite the lowering of the sun, the musclebound teenagers worked hard to become the fighters they needed to be, punching in almost unison as Soarin' approached his superior. Spitfire had put on a pair of sunglasses that she usually only wore during practice. She was a completely different person in those shades. Harsher, meaner, more determined.

"Spitfire! Spitfire!" Soarin' shouted.
"That's Commander Spitfire." She corrected.
"Commander, Ma'am, we've captured the nerd Leader. He split from th-"
"I don't CARE how he was captured. Bring him to me."
"Y-yes ma'am." He whistled and Bulk Biceps began walking across the room. In his arms was Microchips, wearing some kind of uniform one would have seen in a sci-fi film. Struggling in Bulk's grasp had no effect but tiring out the boy as he looked up to see Spitfire. Finally being set down before her, he rubbed his arm.

"Geeze, does he have to b-"
"Name and rank, soldier." Spitfire interrupted sternly.
"Name and rank? What on Earth ar-"
"Are you NOT the Nerd leader?"
"I-I am, I guess, but I-"
"Silence!" She commanded. "I am COMMANDER Spitfire, and that means I outrank you and ALL of your men, women, and children."
"I don't quite understand th-"
"Do not speak unless spoken to!" She commanded. "I am taking over your role as the head honcho! You and all your tiny nerds listen to me! If we are going to win this war it will be through Shock and Awe! Do you understand?"
"I think so...?"
"Good! Your first assignment is to build us a weapon! We're currently fighting with bows, arrows, and spears! They're fighting with god only knows! Even the playing field, maggot!"
"You don't need to yell! We'll build you a weapon, all you had to do was ask!"
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.