[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do they always give his episodes to new or shit writers now?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 3
File: 1032453.gif (133 KB, 314x280) Image search: [Google]
1032453.gif
133 KB, 314x280
Why do they always give his episodes to new or shit writers now? Is there any hope for him or Celestia? Both had very tiny roles this season.
>>
>>25635046
spike is SO CUTE
>>
Spikefags, everyone
>>
>>25635176
He needs an episode with Celestia.
>>
File: kernheizer hurr.jpg (86 KB, 469x746) Image search: [Google]
kernheizer hurr.jpg
86 KB, 469x746
>>25635323
The fuck he does, faggot. If Sunhorse get's an episode I don't even want to see this fucker in it even if it's in a non speaking role. You fucking spikefags are cancer to the highest degree.
>>
>>25635344
Sunfags, everyone.
>>
Spike's role should be as a minor character who is there to be cute/abused. Nothing more.
>>
>>25635046
>Comparing the two
Please, Spike is a fucking main character. He's complete and utter shit and his episodes are terrible, but at least he shows up. Celestia was demoted to only having a few cameos for the entire season. I'm not entirely sure if she even spoke.
>>
>>25635430
Slice of Life, and Party Pooped come to mind.
>>
>>25635430
She did, during the smooze episode.
>>
>>25635448
SoL, doesn't count and needs to be erased from existence.
>>
>>25635461
Fine then, Make New Friends But Keep Discord.
>>
>>25635430
But did you SEE him during the nightmare episode? He kicked ass.

Also saving everything in Equestria Games.

He works well with Twilight together, as if they were one character.
>>
>>25635548
He should be his own character that has good episodes on his own.
>>
>>25635580
they can do it, too. The Games, for example.
>>
>>25635580
The only really good Spike episode I can think of is "Secret of my Excess", others are so-so.
Maybe he "should" have his own episodes, but practice shows he's good at supporting role (essentially Season 1 and first EQG).
>>
I think his only good episode is Power Ponies. He technically was the main character of that episode.
>>
>>25635612
Yeah. Shame most people rank that one low, I honestly think people just dislike Spike and will no matter what.
>>
File: full-4.png (417 KB, 600x393) Image search: [Google]
full-4.png
417 KB, 600x393
>>25635046
>This will never be canon
>>
>>25635176
>you will never be as ass ravaged and triggered as this guy
whats the matter widdle man upset about all the spike threads last month, awww you need a widdel hug
>>
>>25635655
It's not worth it.
>>
>>25635632
Spike in Power Ponies is essentially "I am not useless" episode, so I can't treat is as a "good" Spike episode.
He's good as a supporting character, or as a character who's not actually just another horse.

Even when Spike does a thing, writers always make it have bad aftertaste via making Spike fuck up tremendously in a stupid way before actually doing a thing.

I want to see Spike either getting his "major" supporting role back or stopping being addressed as a retarded kid. I want to see him to save the day without fucking things up for a change
>>
>>25635700
He saved the day in Power Ponies by being unassuming. But I get what you mean.

I want to see Spike fix a problem he does not cause and get rewarded for it without it being taken away as a gag. How fucking hard is it for them to let a character win? Did you know they actually said they admitted Spikeabuse was a thing, and they thought that it was used too much?

People commented to them that it wasn't funny and they agreed. Why are we supposed to laugh at him?
>>
Honestly, I’d settle for a good episode. Not “it was a good episode… except for x, y, or z”, just an unequivocally good episode. No character acting retarded for no good reason, no forgettable once‐off characters where an established character would be better suited, no retcons, no unexplained relatives out of fucking nowhere, no poor comedic timing, no serious pacing issues. Just a good, competently written episode from start to finish. Doesn’t even have to have anything spectacular in it, just none of those. Is there even one episode that qualifies post season 2?
>>
>>25635664
Not him, but you faggots want a designated joke stock to be something other than what he is supposed to be?
You really make me feel bad for you.
>>
Are there any good Spike episodes?
>>
>>25635957
Just for Sidekicks is probably the only good Spike episode.
>>
>>25635046
I bet they are experimenting to see if any of the new writers will be able to do him justice since they realize they can't do shit because they suck as writers.
>>
>>25636208
Well Dusedau doesn't work.
>>
>>25635935
Aww is baby gonna cry cuss his wedde head can't handle things he don't like OHHHH
>>
His episodes aren't even that bad. Stop making a thread about this shit every fucking day.
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.