[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
STALKER in Equestria
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 14
File: AKM-47 Jack.jpg (298 KB, 1600x2133) Image search: [Google]
AKM-47 Jack.jpg
298 KB, 1600x2133
Alright I've been hit with STALKER fever after getting SoC a couple days ago so STALKER in Equestria thread! Green of the STALKER interacting with ponies would be to die for in this moment of time.
>>
>>25634986
I'd do it for you senpai but I know fuck all about STALKER
>>
File: nastol.com.ua-46562.jpg (596 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
nastol.com.ua-46562.jpg
596 KB, 1920x1080
>>25635057
It's like a semi-dated fallout game with slightly more realism *slightly*.
>>
>>25634986
>Female S.T.A.L.K.E.R
>>
>>25635073
It's the only STALKER-esk picture I had at the moment.
>>
>>25634986
>You are a S.T.A.L.K.E.R
>And you are lost in an abandoned metro station
>You were originally here to find an artifact but then you found a swathe of bandits instead
>Not that they weren't a problem for you but now you are almost to the point of being over-burdened with food stuffs, ammo, and looted weapons
>You could always turn back and come another time... but leaving that artifact for someone else to find?
>Never
>Your greed was greater than your fear
>As you trudged along the dank and dirty metro the feeling of being watched increased
>You look around but there was no-one... probably
"It's all just in my head..." you said to yourself as you continued to search for an artifact
>As you turn a corner you see the soft glow of an artifact... but
>There was an anomaly blocking your path
>You scrounge around your pockets for a bit before pulling out a bolt
>Taking a few steps back you hurl the bolt at the strange anomaly
>You track the bolt and it simply vanishes in a small light
>You toss another and it to vanishes almost instantly
>Slowly approaching the anomaly you take out one of the AKMs you looted off of the bandits before
>Carefully you slowly poke at the anomaly with the end of the AKM's barrel
>It vanishes but leaves a small light around where the visible part of the barrel stops
>You pull the AKM back to see the end of the barrel is still there
"Could it be a harmless anomaly?" you ask yourself as the dumb idea of sticking a finger in crosses your mind
>Before you could finish the thought you hear a blood-curdling scream come from behind you
>You put your back against the wall as you hear fast-paced footsteps coming closer
>As soon as they were close you look around the corner to see a bandit running for his life screaming obscenities at the top of his lungs
>Before you can say anything a bloodsucker appears between you two with his back facing you
>The bandit slips and falls on his ass as he tries to turn around but fails
>You quietly back up...
>>
>>25635285
>"Oh shit, oh fuck, oh shit..." was all you could think of as the sounds of screams and rending of flesh came soon after you backed up around the corner
>The screams stopped after what sounded like an eternity
>It was now an un-known anomaly or a pissed off bloodsucker
>You were dead either way but you really didn't know what that anomaly could do in terms of a painful death
>The sounds of dripping blood and muffled footsteps stopped walking away and started walking towards you
>You look at the anomaly... then the wall's corner- then back to the anomaly- then at a bloodsucker
>As your mind processes the glowing eyes you real back and decide you weren't dying to a bloodsucker
>You go against everything you've ever learned from the zone and dive into the anomaly head-first
>Everything is blindingly bright- maybe a quick death?
>Wait- you hear voices
>Muffled voices but voices
>Some of them sound scared as the others sound offensive
>Everything is starting to adjust light wise and all you can see are some colorful blurs and maybe wooden walls
>As you sit their dazed and stunned the voices get clearer
>"We- on't- wha- ing- s- twil-" one of the offensive voices says
>"It loo- ike- a scar- mal." another kinder voice says
>Your vision is becoming clear again as you see 6 horses surrounding you in a semi-circle
>Confirmation of death : Confirmed
"At least I don't have to deal with anymore bloodsuckers... I hope." you say as most of the tiny horses recoil in shock
>The purple horse is the first to talk "I-it talks?!" SHE says by the sound of it's voice
>Most of the other ponies are too shocked to say anything out loud- they look as if they are trying really hard to speak
"Yes I talk- but the odd thing is why do YOU talk? Are you some strange mutant from the zone or something?" you say coldly as you keep in mind the makarov at your side
>"W-what's the zone? What are you- and how did you come from my simple teleportation spell?" she asks shakily
>>
File: 05K NOW STALKER NOW.png (139 KB, 900x325) Image search: [Google]
05K NOW STALKER NOW.png
139 KB, 900x325
>>25635568
>You try to scan for any way of quick escape because things seem to be going sour
"The- uuh, zone is the remains of Ch-" you say as you feel a sharp pain in the back of your head followed by a *paAaAang* sound
>Falling to your side you only catch a small bit of conversation
>a muffled "Dash why did you do that now what are we going to do with it!?" as unconsciousness overtakes you
>Blyat...

Continue? Or Game Over?
>>
File: giphy.gif (1 MB, 540x300) Image search: [Google]
giphy.gif
1 MB, 540x300
>>25636033

Do you even have to ask?

[Spoiler] DO IT [/spoiler]
>>
File: 05H Stalker.jpg (76 KB, 702x960) Image search: [Google]
05H Stalker.jpg
76 KB, 702x960
>>25636033
>You awaken from your sudden forced slumber with a pulsing pain in the back of your head and neck
>Trying to get up you find you have shackles attaching you to a bed frame
"Fuck- my head... where am I?" you ask as the room you're in registers in your mind as a hospital room
>Figures
>You hear talking outside your door- maybe it was just some weird nightmare and you're in a military hospital
>Which is fucked either way now that you think about it
>Just then two ponies in gold plated armor enter your room with swords drawn
>"Try anything and your as good as dead... thing." he says as he walks over to your right side while the other comes to your left side
>Then a third pony walks in- another white pony except dressed as a nurse- you think
>"Ah. I see you're awake, guards make sure he doesn't do anything too... rash." she says as she leaves the room
>Both guards stare at you through slits in their golden helmets with a burning lust to harm you in some way or another
>"Hey maybe we can have some *fun* with him? Sure would be a shame if he tried to escape wouldn't it?" the guard on the right says maliciously
>The other guard looks to the one on the right "Yup, sure would." he says as you can feel the contemplation in the air
>Before anything could be said a third guard walks in along with the purple horse from earlier
>"Are you okay... um-?" she says as she looks for a name to call you
"Stalker. Just call me Stalker." you say as the third guard looks at you
>"Only speak when spoken to creature" he says in a deep reveling voice
>You flip him off but he doesn't seem to react
>"Um- okay *Stalker*, you were telling me about a zone? What did you mean?" she asks nervously
>You were about to answer her but then you remembered your backpack was missing
"I want my backpack. Then I will be willing to talk." you say as you lay in the bed 2 sizes too small
>The purple horse just stares at you- probably thinking of a way to decline your request
>>
>>25636840
>"Well- I would but nopony knows what half the things in your backpack are, and we are just taking some precautions just in case because we have no clue what you are." She says predictably as the back of your head pounds away
>You could tell by the way she talked that she had some higher-ups that wanted what you had or was some kind of science person
>"We don't even know where you came from- nothing on you was from anything on this entire planet." she says
>As she continued to talk for a little bit you devised a short-term plan
"Yes, yes, yes, I get it- you do not trust someone that literally popped up out of the blue... but if you want knowledge I have knowledge. I will tell you what you want to know in exchange for my freedom." you say as you hope to any god out there that this worked
>The purple horse looked as if she was thinking on it when one of the guards spoke
>"You can't REALLY be thinking about taking his offer? How do you know he won't just book it as soon as he's out of these cuffs?" he says as he taps the shackles with his sword
>She looks as if she's fighting a bloodsucker in her head with whether or not to accept your "deal"
>"Alright but there will be some comprises- you will have your basic freedoms such as to move around and talk freely but you will do so under the guard's watchful eye and will be held even tighter to our laws." she says with a very shaky authority
>It wasn't much but it was enough- beats being chained to this god-awful bed
"Fine. You have deal purple horse." you say as all the guards look in shock
>"First of all my name is Twilight Sparkle, and second of all we'll need to find somewhere for you to stay..." Twilight says as she signals the guards to unchain you
>You hear a click and feel the tight cuffs fall away from your wrists
>It felt almost heavenly
>You slide off the bed and stand up makes the 3 guards very nervous
"So where are we going?" you say as Twilight stares at you for a moment
>>
This is good thread. I will be of the lurkings
>>
File: Cheeki breeki.png (144 KB, 1000x1078) Image search: [Google]
Cheeki breeki.png
144 KB, 1000x1078
Did somebody say S.T.A.L.K.E.R. thread?
>>
Seriously, I love this thread!
>>
File: AAAAAAAAAAAAAA.jpg (250 KB, 560x560) Image search: [Google]
AAAAAAAAAAAAAA.jpg
250 KB, 560x560
>>655157548
>be anon the stalker
>since you entered this strange world where the bright colors weren't due to radiation, you found yourself quite busy
>the horses are scared of you enough to leave when you get in
>looting has become fucking easy
>yet you cannot find vodka or any alcohol
>is no worry, you found apples and already put them to ferment in a barrel you found
>the food here is delicious compared to the vaguely edible stuff you'd find in the zone
>and so far there aint no snork to bite your ass around
>isgreat.png
>but the good ol' habits and your training is still kicking in
>your artefact detector has gotten crazy since you got in here and you're getting nervous
>why of is ?
>as you finish your pastry on the tiny bench in tiny village, you hear voices approaching
>"Hey ! you !"
>you turn head to see a squad of horses incoming
>you get up in haste and take pistol
>"We've had enough of your ransaking, you monster !"
>purple horse actually talked
>you already seen some shits in the zone but that is different
>horsie town is not a joke
>is real
>you point your gun at purple unicorn and yell
>you press the trigger many times
>but the horses are unharmed
>protected by magic sphere
>IS BURER
>yfw
>>
get out of here stalker
>>
Stop standing around get in here stalker
>>
File: 1420527425760.png (333 KB, 1024x1024) Image search: [Google]
1420527425760.png
333 KB, 1024x1024
I USED UP ALL YOUR BOLTS, ANON!
>>
>>25640163
"You use up bolt, now you become bolt. Go, walk toward shimmering light, see if safe"
>"B-b-but... couldn't you... just throw a bullet instead?
"Nyet! Bullet more valuable than you. Bullet do important job, like kill enemy. You just eat my foods, waste my bolts, and not even sex me."
>"C-could... I just... give you a blow job if you throw a bullet?"
"Nyet, must be of the sex!"
>"A-a-ok..."
>>
>stalkanon crouch walking through pony ville throwing bolts.

I kek
>>
Of the bumping
>>
I want to write but it is too late now. I must come back in the morning after i've had some sleep.
>>
Needs more picnics.
>>
>>25643719
bump for green an suddenly MIA writefag
>>
>>25645024
bump before becoming un-mia. Also does anybody have that picture of instructions to improve stalker mod? I remember seeing it but I can't find it for the life of me.
>>
>>25637005
>"Where-ever she decides to take you Stalker." the guard to the right of you says rashly
>Twilight just rolls her eyes
>"We are going to the Ponyville Treasury. We made sure all your stuff was safe for now..." she says as she signals you and the guards to follow
>You knew you could probably just book it as soon as you were outside but with-out any weapons it was a risk you weren't sure you were willing to take
>As you walk through the single story hospital you notice there seem to be quite a lot of guards following you
>Maybe running for it isn't the best idea...
>After a fairly short walk and a lot of stares of varying emotion you make it to the "Ponyville Treasury"
>"Welp- this is it." Twilight says as she enters the treasury
>You follow close behind to make sure you don't get stabbed in the back "accidentally"
"So my stuff is in here?" you ask blatantly following Twilight into the back of what seems like a small bank
>"Yup. We wanted to keep all your stuff in one place so nothing would go missing or get destroyed." she says as if she's almost hinting towards the guards
>Twilight makes her way down a hall filled with small rooms filled with gold and other valuables- you were pretty sure that the doors to the rooms weren't even locked by the looks of it
>As you walk you see one last room at the end of the hall with most of your stuff in plane sight with 4 guards guarding the door
>A little closer... a little more... almost there...
>"I'm sorry that's as far as you go Stalker. It's for safety purposes of course." Twilight says as the 4 guards make a small barricade blocking you from entry of the room
>The door to the room opens and shuts with a click leaving twilight and another guard in the room with her
"So what do you want to know?" you ask as the guards outside the cell get back into the position they were before
>"I want to know what these are-" she says as a couple guns float from off the table
>>
File: 1442242023603.png (1 MB, 1536x1250) Image search: [Google]
1442242023603.png
1 MB, 1536x1250
>>25645653
I've got a few of these I can dump
>>
File: 1445594844235.png (160 KB, 1853x818) Image search: [Google]
1445594844235.png
160 KB, 1853x818
>>25646344
>>
File: 1412385825261.jpg (1 MB, 600x3600) Image search: [Google]
1412385825261.jpg
1 MB, 600x3600
>>25646361
That's all i got
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 14

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.