[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Glimmer stops the rainboom >Twilight doesn't become
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
>Glimmer stops the rainboom
>Twilight doesn't become Celestia's pupil
>Twilight doesn't become a princess

I honestly thought Twilight was going to lose her wings in the finale.
>>
>>25631005
>Twilight never fucked with glimmer
>glimmer never started this
Fucking time travel.
>>
>>25631005
The most logical answer is that the show staff aren't allowed under any circumstance to remove Twilight's wings. Even if only temporary.
>>
File: DoctorIKnow.jpg (403 KB, 890x877) Image search: [Google]
DoctorIKnow.jpg
403 KB, 890x877
>>25631031
>>
>>25631005
>>25631031
alternate timelines, idiots. the only issue I have is that we didn't see the twilights from the other timelines
>>
>>25631277
The doctor is immortal, so eventually, he and his retardis would have gone through all of time and space infinitely. He would have made all of the universe infinitely dense.
>>
>>25631291
Twi was at the epicenter of all this
She probably replaced the present version of herself everytime
>>
>>25631327
how would no one notice? since the other 5 show up in many of the timelines, wouldn't it be extremely likely that they not only recognize her replacing the original twilight, but also how different she is to the original. only RD pointed out that she was an alicorn
>>
>>25631383
Because writers are idiots.
If you actually tweet them about it, they will are 100% likely to ignore you or admit it was an error.
>>
They were kept the same by the magic of the map? I don't fucking know.

But my shitty headcannon is the reason we don't see Twilight ever is that she suicided a different way in every timeline. One timeline she snapped and thats where the wasteland comes from.
>>
>>25631005
Twilight Sparkle will give up the wings to Starlight Glimmer as the new Princess of Equestria in S6.
>>
File: MLP Timeline.png (71 KB, 1125x502) Image search: [Google]
MLP Timeline.png
71 KB, 1125x502
>>25631005
>>25631031
>>25631291
This is what it is
>>
>>25631005
Well, if Twilight had been affected by the time shift, she would have lost her wings. But then we would have had a paradox.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.