[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I want to be nice to this horse. Please don't judge me.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5
I want to be nice to this horse.

Please don't judge me.
>>
>>25620439
Too bad. We rape all you post here. Like how she squirms when trying to get away as you cram your thick dick into her filly cunt. Hear her crying as she gets her first dicking while you use her a cum rag.
>>
As a newfag, I have no idea why people hate Nyx. I only ever heard of it though hate... Just seems like an edgy oc to me.
>>
>>25620511
you should hate edgy OCs anon, except tracy

the quality of her source is the cause of the hate
>>
>>25620544
>Translation
"All OCs are shit except the ones we made because they're so satire and randumb"
>>
>>25620511
It is an edgy oc with no thought put behind it. You should hate it.
>>
File: 33149.png (978 KB, 1300x1000) Image search: [Google]
33149.png
978 KB, 1300x1000
>>25620555
i didnt say all OCs, i said edgy OCs, faggot
>>
>>25620511
Its a massive Mary Sue written by a cunt writer.
There's a big reason.
>>
>>25620558
I don't hate it though, I really don't hate edgy oc's.. I just disregard them. What made Nyx edgy again? Wasn't she like... Nightmare Moon or something? And what was the source?
>>
File: Like you (No offence).gif (182 KB, 300x168) Image search: [Google]
Like you (No offence).gif
182 KB, 300x168
>>25620564
>>25620573
>>
>>25620598
she's luna/twilights child or some such shit. its a fanfic, shes a mary sue self insert
>>
File: image.gif (820 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
820 KB, 640x480
>>25620606
Oohh...

That's fucking stupid.
>>
>>25620558
>>25620606
Since you clearly haven't read any of it let me explain.

It was a fanfic made back in 2011 but she did exist before Past Sins. While Past Sins is considered by many to be both the most infamous and famous fanfic out there she did come from one previous called Creeping Darkness (I've personally not read it)

However, in Past Sins (remember this was a 2011 fic when NMM was considered the worst and only villain) a cult is trying to resurrect NMM and is almost successful until the very end when the spell is botched by Celestia's intrusion. The failed and resulting spell/ritual instead gave birth to a black and purple alicorn with several features attributed to NMM. Twilight finds her in the forest after retrieving some lost belongings and takes her in, if only to be sure she can't escape. It becomes a slice of life fic for a while where Twilight has to find out if she really is NMM or a danger while trying to protect her identity fearing what Celestia may do.

People write the fanfic off worse than what it is, while it is bad most people make false facts and encourage people not to read. The few anons that have bothered to read it have said it's not as bad as they expected.

Now I'm not sure why the previous anon called Penstroke a cunt but if that's what gets you off at night I really don't care.
>>
>>25620606
It's worse that you can tell the writer wanted an oc but pulled a fucking Sonic fandom it. Just made NMM again but made her a filly. Basically it, along with a horrendous story behind it that makes absolutely zero sense. So, two Lunas and nobody cares and the nigger kid ends up just with a mane 6 'because reasons' since it was poorly explained.
>>
>>25620662
>let me explain

Nah, I read it and it was shit back then and it's still shit now. Edgy as fuck with no thought put in it.
>>
>>25620694
You're really tryharding this hot opinion anon. Your short sentences with nothing but "edgy" and "shit" really convince me you have read it.
>>
File: image.jpg (43 KB, 868x483) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
43 KB, 868x483
>>25620662
Oh, shit. That doesn't sound half bad of an idea, actually... Maybe I'm more open to it now that Twileys taken on glimmer under her wing
>>
>>25620705
Good. Then I don't have to prove it. It's beyond retarded for a story and the damn thing doesn't do shit. It could have been good, but no. If actual effort went into making a coherent story without so many fucking plot holes, I doubt people would mind so much.
>>
>>25620728
>If actual effort went into making a coherent story without so many fucking plot holes, I doubt people would mind so much.

So is that why so many people bash the show?
>>
>>25620748
Same reason. What? Did you honestly think I would blindly defend something with faults like that?
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.