[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This is the future in which Trixie destroys Equestria with the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 71
Thread images: 12
File: vlcsnap-2015-11-28-15h08m38s764.png (368 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
vlcsnap-2015-11-28-15h08m38s764.png
368 KB, 1280x720
This is the future in which Trixie destroys Equestria with the Alicorn Amulet
>>
>>25618793
I actually had the same thought
>>
>>25618793
Better theory:
this is the timeline for the s6 or 2017 movie villain destroying Equestria. Think about it: the timeline went in order of the villains. This was the one after Tirek.
>>
>>25618976
No, the timeline was not in order. Sombra was before Nightmare Moon
>>
>>25618793
No Twi to fuck shit up = no reason for Trixie to seek out the amulet.

She'd still be a traveling magician and nothing more.
>>
File: 1425865840621.gif (625 KB, 400x312) Image search: [Google]
1425865840621.gif
625 KB, 400x312
>>25618793
Implying it is not your reward for completing the genocide ending
>>
>>25618994
oh, derp, nvm. >>25618976 here.
>inb4 DYEWTS
carry on
>>
File: too-many-pinkie-pies-future.jpg (191 KB, 1191x670) Image search: [Google]
too-many-pinkie-pies-future.jpg
191 KB, 1191x670
This is the future where the Pinkie Pie clones are never destroyed
>>
>>25618793
it's the future where celestia and luna die causing the sun and moon to explode and cover the land with dust and the ash of the ponies that once lived there
>>
I just realized they never showed her going into the mirror to the Equestria Girls universe at the end like she does in Friendship Games to tie them together. Fuck.
>>
File: can't stop the smooze.png (599 KB, 1280x800) Image search: [Google]
can't stop the smooze.png
599 KB, 1280x800
>>25618793

it's the future where the smooze couldn't be stopped
>>
>>25618793
That would be pretty neat, but I don't think she would go that far after being slightly reformed.
>>
>>25619184
I thought EG being canon was a bad thing.
>>
>>25619188
this is most likely. fluttershy whould never have brought tree hugger to the gala because she would not have been invited since she never met celestia via twilight. hippie pone doesnt stop the blob.
>>
>>25619125
That actually makes a lot of sense.
>>
>>25618793
>>25618976
>>25619125
>>25619188
You're all wrong. It's obviously the world where gummy's master plan of world destruction is successful.
>>
>>25618793

Actually, it's the future that happens if Starlight destroys the spell and then attempts to re-enter the timeline after insuring the Mane 6 never get together.

The paradox resolves itself by obliterating all life on the planet.
>>
>>25619215
I guess, but it still bugs me because FG tied it in and then they didn't bother with the actual show. It's more about consistency than being canonical.
>>
>>25619184
>>25619215

Good catch, but I like that the writers kept their word about keeping the show separate from the EQG movies.

>inb4 autists still upset over that one episode with Flash Sentry as a background/easter egg pony that says nothing and has zero impact on anything
>>
What if this is the one where that ari zolo guy managed to get the rings and heat Equestria?
>>
>>25619125
Honestly it would have been great if they referenced that. I didn't know I wanted it so bad until you mentioned it.
>>
>>25619279
could be this, i liked the idea that the parasprites ate everything
>>
>>25619279
That's obscure as fuck, but it could be. It makes enough sense. It's Auizotl, btw.
>>
>>25618793
It could also be the timeline where Sunset shimmer leads an army of zombies into equestria.
>>
>>25618998
This, OP did not think this through
>>
>>25618998
Actually, no Twilight means that when Trixie attempts to stop the Ursa that Snips and Snails brought into town, she gets eaten and dies a failure in Ponyville.
>>
>>25619467

Snips and Snails only rouse the Ursa because Trixie's prowess was being tested
>>
>>25618793
was under the impression it was the one where the tantabus got out of luna's brain and forced 3 alicorns a race of magic users into madness through chronic nightmares.

Then again I really can't figure out how the time mechanics are at works since while all the possible "oh shit this happened because the mane 6 didn't stop it" are all feasible their still plot holes like "how exactly did Luna get turned good/rebannished to the moon in the any of the non-nightmate moon timelines" how did discord get locked back in the statue in the non discord ones.

Like every timeline is legitimate until you remember the sequence they took order in and realise that if this were an actual timeline where the rainboom didn't happen we'd have nightmare taking over and midway through discord would show up to absolutely fuck shit up, the ensuing skirmish would eventually be interupted as Sombra shows up and the changelings are starving because all the ponies primary emotions are "JUST FUCK ALL MY SHIT UP"
>>
>>25619279
I'm going with this.
>>
>>25619413
I still have an amazingly difficult time accepting sunsets evil plan of waltzing into equestria with an army of zombies who would most likely end up stumbling around uselessly for hours trying to acclimate to their pony bodies, assuming the mirror works the same way in reverse. On top of that consider that all 3 alicorn princesses were their at the time. Granted in this theoretical alternate timeline they'd be caught unawares but in the original version it just came off as amazingly stupid since she's walking headlong into 3 alicorns and 5 of the six weilders of the elements of harmony, plus this is even assuming the Element of Magic stays evil when returning to it's native dimension.

Sunset Shimmers plan works right up until it's time to execute it.
>>
File: the_ashlands_by_silfoe-d9imjf8.jpg (3 MB, 4093x2894) Image search: [Google]
the_ashlands_by_silfoe-d9imjf8.jpg
3 MB, 4093x2894
Or maybe
>>
>>25618793
Looks like good old homeland to me, n'wah
>>
File: hauehuaoheuah.gif (295 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
hauehuaoheuah.gif
295 KB, 500x281
>>25619496
Trixiefags, ladies and gentlemen
>>
>>25619681
Well, it's true
They wanted to prove what they thought
>>
>>25619467

they wouldnt have brought it to town without spike going fully autistic about the tag lines for a stage show and baiting them.
>>
>>25619247
Yeah, I figured that it was caused by too much time travel fucking everything over.

Slight possibility that it's the villain that Daring Do goes up against successfully making the country into a desert.
>>
File: 1407489652779.png (2 MB, 1500x1500) Image search: [Google]
1407489652779.png
2 MB, 1500x1500
>>25619585
i need it!
its the only good thing they can do with the character
>>
>>25618793
I've been wanting to break this down for a while.

Sombra:
NMM escapes and is defeated either by the acquisition of the elements or by an alternative method, possibly violence.
Even if Twilight were to figure things out and join up with the Mane 5 to defeat NMM, she would still not be Celestia's student, meaning she wouldn't be sent to the Crystal Empire.
Similarly, with no connection to Canterlot, they are never called to the wedding between Shining and Cadance besides Twilight.
If we assume Cadance became Twilight's foalsitter after she got accepted into Magic Kindergarden as Celestia's pupil, then Cadance and Shining might not even be together.
This modification to a potential Chrysalis plan maybe made its success or failure more random.
As for Discord, this I think depends on the Elements of Harmony NOT being found, because they are very specific in The Return of Harmony when they say Discord got free due to the elemental power being transferred to the Mane 6.
Any spells Celestia and Luna cast with the elements for long-standing effect were weakened when the Mane 6 acquired them. So, Discord is still locked in stone.
As for Tirek, he needed Discord's help to become powerful, so even being escaped he would not have the strength to win against the premonitions of Celestia and amidst the conflict.

Chrysalis:
In this case, NMM is once again defeated somehow, Discord is never released, and Chrysalis takes control. She then either prevents the Crystal Empire from returning somehow, or defeats Sombra.
Same situation with Tirek. He simply never gets powerful without Discord. Chrysalis just slowly dominates Equestria one band of rebels at a time.

NMM:
In this case we know for a fact the Elements weren't discovered, meaning Discord is still encased in stone. She then prevents or stops Chrysalis, Sombra, and Tirek quite simply.
This is probably the most stable timeline of them all, just more evil. Fact is Equestria is still a strong empire here.
>>
>>25620014
Continued...

Tirek:
With this one it's possible that the Elements were rediscovered, but technically it doesn't really matter. All that matters is Tirek by some twist of fate managed to drain enough ponies to gain enough strength to absorb alicorn magic.
All other foes don't really have an effect, since once he's at full strength he can defeat NMM, Sombra, Discord, the lot.

Discord:
With this one, the elements had to be rediscovered for him to be freed from stone. This implies that NMM was defeated with them either by the Mane 6 or some other group.
But, without being Celestia's pupil, there were no friendship lessons to restore the ponies who used the Elements, and Discord stayed free. He can defeat or prevent all other villains.
He even has no incentive to help Tirek since he already rules.

Flim and Flam:
This one is one of those "fuck if I know" ones, but it's not clear whether they rule anything. They just became super successful and industrialized the country.
It's possible this is another Sombra timeline, and it's one where Flim and Flam took the opportunity of war to make Equestria a master of industry.

Desolace:
What we know is everything is dead. It's a wasteland. It wasn't any one villain, since we've seen Equestria still intact for each of their successes against each-other.
Since this is still a future essentially based on the lack or change of use of the Elements of Harmony, it must be related to their use or the actions of the Mane 6.
It's possible it was a clash between multiple villains that resulted in mass destruction and even the death of both NMM and Celestia.
>>
>>25618793
This is the timeline where Starlight wins.

It's pretty obvious, considering Twilight tells Starlight this is what will happen if you don't change your mind.
>>
>>25620014
As an amendment to my Sombra idea, there is in-fact no way the Elements were used by the mane 6 to defeat NMM since AJ didn't know any of them except Rarity. This means either other ponies managed to use them, or NMM was defeated in another way.
>>
>>25620027
An anon came up with a neat idea that somehow Trixie still got her hands on the Amulet to stop Tirek. In the end, she defeated him, and any other villain, but the Amulet took over and fucked everything up. It didn't necessarily have to the mane 6 to heckle her in the first place.
>>
>>25620054
Reminds me of a fic that popped up today
http://www.fimfiction.net/story/302926/waiting

The Starlight of the dead world presuades the other to stop, giving them an account of what will happen if she carries on with what she's doing.
>>
File: S-S-SUNNY D!.jpg (34 KB, 500x625) Image search: [Google]
S-S-SUNNY D!.jpg
34 KB, 500x625
>>25619585
>>25619814
THUS BEGAN THE TYRANNY OF THE SUN
>>
I just assumed this was the future where there ended up being a bit of a stalemate between 2 or more of the villains.
>>
>>25620317
I thought he was pouring celestial piss on himself
>>
>>25621316
What do you think Sunny-D is?
>>
>>25620366
OP is Tirek timeline
>>
>>25618793
She wouldn't have a reason to get the amulet because nobody ruins her show. Fuck off already Trixiefag. Parasprites eating everything is more of a plausible theory than your shit.
>>
>>25618793
No, this is the timeline where all the villains come into conflict with each other and have a super-mega-villain smackdown, the aftermath of this colossal battle destroys the whole world.
>>
>>25618793
Its the future where Starlight Glimmer is not in the past.

If Starlight had been in the past, she would have gone to laugh at Twilight for not ever making friends and learning the magic of friendship, like on EqG3.

Twilight is also missing from all the futures, including Sombra's which explicitly shows all the main 6 ponies, but not Twilight.

Twilight couldn't have been replaced by "real" Twilight each timeline, as that would make her disappear and be replaced by "real" Twilight the moment she arrives from portal.

Therefore, Twilight is missing from Sombra's timeline and unaccounted from everyother timeline. Before wasteland timeline, all the villains had been shown, meaning it wasn't the work of known villain. The huge change from the other timelines to this was Twilight taking Starlight with her this time, meaning its the only timeline where Starlight is not in the past.
>>
>>25619556
> Trying to make sense of EqG.
Its just a commercial for Monster High with a thin MLP paint, don't even bother.
>>
>>25618793
It's the one where anon finally came inside rainbow dash
>>
>>25622449
Also, the point of each these timelines is to show what Equestria would be like had Sonicboom not happened and connected the main cast together. So the wasteland timeline is also directly an effect of Sonicboom not happening. Its also the reason why Starlight is taken back by how drastic the changes are, just for ruining Twilight's friendships.
>>
They didn't stop Rainboom before entering this one. It's the same as the show's, just hundreds years later
>>
>>25618793
You dumb shits, this is the future where Equestria was never settled.
>>
>>25619309
Parisprights only eat food, unless twilight cast her dumb spell. I vote Ahuizotl.
>>
>>25619504
In each one of the alternate universes, somebody stops villains. It might be the Alcorns, it might be a main six made of Derby, Trixie, Lyra, bonbon, etc., but whoever stops them, it is not sufficient to stop all of them. Eventually they run into one they can't stop.

It's scary to think twilight's team has to bat 1000 in order to merely survive.

And yeah, I'm going with Ahuizotl. Maybe friendless blank flank twilight stalks JK yearling and delays her just enough to let the ring stack become complete.
>>
>>25619504
Discord showed up because the CMC freed him. That isn't going to happen in every timeline.
>>
>>25620014
So, discord is freed by his seeds of discord, which would've taken place at the season four opener. Only instead of being freed for the second time he's being freed for the first time, and the tree of harmony has completely died, the elements locked away in a castle well the tree withers.
>>
>>25618793
The Tree of Harmony's power keeps the chaos of the Everfree Forest from engulfing all Equestria, but also orchestrates events to ensure peace and prosperity in Equestria, something it can only do by feeding on the Harmony between friends in Equestria. The Friendship of the Mane 6 is special because they are radically different ponies from very different backgrounds, they of course have friendships and family that stretch beyond their inner circle, and those friendships reach across all of Equestria, essentially making the Mane 6 the point in Equestria where friendships converge. The Mane 6 are connected to the elements, the elements are connected to the tree of harmony, and the tree of harmony transcends space-time. Even after the key event connecting the Mane 6 was disrupted, fragments of their friendship survived. AJ still remembered Rarity, Pinkie and RD fought on the frontlines together and RD presumably still knew FS in the Sombra timeline. This is why more recently defeated villains seemed to benefit first from the plot, because even with the Sonic Rainboom’s disruption enough of their friendship survived to deal with threats like Nightmare Moon, Discord, and Chrysalis. Subsequent alterations in the timeline left less and less of their Friendship intact and made the Tree of Harmony progressively weaker, sending ripples forward into the future, but also backwards into the past. Eventually the Tree of Harmony would reach a point where the Tree of Harmony’s energy was insufficient to sustain Equestria, it would never be settled by the three tribes, and all that would remain would be a sad crystal map in a barren land.
>>
File: bad future game over.png (389 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
bad future game over.png
389 KB, 1280x720
>>25618793
>>
>>25619467
Yes, Trixie would be dead in any timeline where they incident happened. Twilight actually stops the Ursa Minor from crushing Trixie after she enrages it even more.Twilight also had nothing to do with her friends and other Ponyville citizens heckling Trixie to the point where she needed to bring up her lie about the Ursa Major that lead to Snips and Snails enraging the minor.
>>
>>25623170
You mean Rarity/AJ/Dash. The town seemed pretty okay with the show

Also Spike arguing for Twilight is what led Tweedledee and Tweedledumass to go poke the bear since the three above got shown up.
>>
File: 1032581.png (473 KB, 1280x768) Image search: [Google]
1032581.png
473 KB, 1280x768
STANDING
>>
>>25619184
They ended on a redemption song/montage so it didn't make sense. After the credits though she goes home notices the vibrating book and jumps through the portal for the FG end scene.
>>
>>25619188
except, like Trixie, smooze has no reason to be there since KC&FO never happens.
>>25619805
This might be a thing. Daring doesn't get Dash to help because Dash never becomes a fangirl so she can't lift the ring off at the end.
>>
>>25619814
Hmm
>Celestia never really uses her full power because it can unleash Nightmare Star
>She sealed over half her magic in a piece of jewelry known as the Alicorn Amulet

Why would Luna be the only one to fight off an evil side?
>>
>>25622543
Incorrect, the spell takes them back to the present in a skewed timeline.
>>
>>25619163
Hmmm, if ponies (or at least unicorns/alicorns) went extinct then the sun and moon would be frozen in place, assuming there's no other methods to keep the day/night cycle going at present. But every disaster shown was only happening in Equestria, not planet-wide.
>>
>>25623949
And they did stop the rainboom, she shoots Rainbow before Twilight drags her in.
Thread replies: 71
Thread images: 12

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.