[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I just finished season one. I must say, this show is fun to watch
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4
I just finished season one. I must say, this show is fun to watch and the characters are really entertaining and intriguing. I see why even adult men even enjoy it. I thought it would be too girly and too childish but I was mistaken.
I hope it gets even better and better.
>>
Season 2 is better than Season 1. Season 3 is worse than 1 and 2. Season 4 is better than 1 and worse than 2. Season 5 is on par with Season 1.
>>
>>25614866
If your interested in the characters then your not gonna find a better season I'm afraid. Still fun though.
>>
File: 1433611897151.png (150 KB, 474x250) Image search: [Google]
1433611897151.png
150 KB, 474x250
have fun OP
>>
File: only the mcdead can know peace.jpg (134 KB, 321x339) Image search: [Google]
only the mcdead can know peace.jpg
134 KB, 321x339
>>25614866
>fun
Yeah, that's how it starts. Leave while you still can.
>>
>>25614895
>not letting OP form his own opinions on the seasons

Anyway, hope you have fun watching the rest of the show without having to suffer through months-long hiatuses!
>>
>>25614866
Ugh, not another brony.
>>
>>25614866
Don’t complain about being stuck on the ride for good eventually, because we did warn you OP. But for real though, have fun with the upcoming seasons to watch. I'd say try to form your own opinion instead of taking our posts for being the only truth. And now we're at it, if you have time and feel like it, maybe you could share your opinion here after each episode you've watched. I'm sure some anons would appreciate it and might help them to feel the magic again.
>>
>>25614866
Ha, ha! It's funny because you already know that it's going to end up turning into garbage!

Ha, ha! Top shelf gag, OP! Real crackerjack stuff you're giving us!
>>
>>25614866
Glad you came to join the ride.
As far as the show getting better or not. You'd best not listen to too many opinions about it. Form one for yourself first. While I most certainly like the way it's been throughout all seasons, not many agree. Just watch it. "Come what come may."
>>
>>25614866
How long did you take to watch it all?
>>
File: I'm doin sciency shit.png (253 KB, 1024x1014) Image search: [Google]
I'm doin sciency shit.png
253 KB, 1024x1014
>>25614866
Don't forget to watch the fairly good Equestria Girls spinoff movies.
>>
>>25616712
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
Made it through the first three seasons and part of S5. Must break down and buy S4 from Amazon on DVD.

Better late than never. Hope you're catching up on all our dumbass but hilarious brony vids, too.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TVMZjlmnOo4
>>
>>25614866
*This action will have consequences.
>>
Eww, you watch the actual show? This is an Equestria Girls Board, fuck off you brony loser, you're literally cancer
>>
>>25614866
Anything we say to discourage you will likely just make you more curious, so I'll just say to enjoy the ride while it's all new OP. You have a lot of good pony to look forward to.
I'd say to just space it out if you can since itll make it last longer and we just started what looks to be a year long hiatus. With some luck you can have new pony for a long while and be caught up in time for the new season to start.
>>
>>25616712
>the fairly good Equestria Girls spinoff movies.
so only the second one then?
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.