[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Am I the only one who didn't like The Mane Attraction? Toyetic
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: medium(2).png (134 KB, 433x600) Image search: [Google]
medium(2).png
134 KB, 433x600
Am I the only one who didn't like The Mane Attraction? Toyetic sympathy bait character out of nowhere with a celebrity VA and a totally legit relationship to a main character. Antagonist was stock to the point where his name was a stock character. Song wasn't even that good.
>>
>>25611484
Yes. You faggot.
>>
>>25611508
Best comment ever.
>>
>>25611484
For what it's worth, I agree with you, OP. The part that really got me was stock villain with stock villain name. It felt a little insulting, although I know that is not what they were going for.
>>
>>25611576
The part that got me was that the songs that she made as a filly at summer camp and as a pop star under the hoof of a stock character were better than the one song "from her heart."
>>
It's like the show is made for little girls or something.
>>
Antagonist was weak and pretty unnecessary, making the plot splintered but the songs were preddy gud so i liked it overall
>>
>>25612128
/thread
You got to stop thinking this show is supposed to be epic shitbuilding at all times, OP. If you're here for over the top plot building then you're wasting your time, it's supposed to be silly, simple and cute.
>>
>>25611484

You are never the only one Anon
The episode was the most generic shit of S5
I knew what was going to happen since minute 1
Also I hate try-hard songs like let it go and the song of this ep, fucking hasbro teying to be Disney
>>
>>25612834
I'd say Rarity Investigates and Hoofields and McColts were just as predictable. Predictability isn't always an awful thing, though. It really isn't the destination that matters in an episode, it's the journey. And, at least in my opinion, the journey in Mane Attraction was pretty fun. It had some good songs, plus I really liked the new character.
>>
>>25611484

I thought it was hilarious that the only way to make AJ interesting, is to tack her onto other characters.
>>
Nah I didn't like it either. Pretty fucking boring and hollow on all points. Song was generic too;
>>
>>25611508
This.
>>
>>25613168
Hooffields and McColts was predictable, but it approached it in a new way.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.