[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
S4 vs S5
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1
File: mlp_versus_anon.png (986 KB, 980x1098) Image search: [Google]
mlp_versus_anon.png
986 KB, 980x1098
Which finale song appealed the most to your faggorty, Anon?

Season 4 - Let the Rainbow Remind You
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q5017xWQGts
Season 5 - Friends Are Always There For You
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bWGqDAuCNdI
>>
>>25596798
Season 4's
>>
>>25596798
Season 5's. But only just.
>>
>>25596798
>>
season 5 for sure
this final was so epic, better than season 4 finale
>>
>>25596852
Keep putting sprinkles on your turd, Haber. It won't make it pastry.
>>
>>25596798
I prefer S4's song, but S5's was pretty decent too.
>>
>>25596809
This.
I loved them both, but 5 was ever so slightly better.
>>
>>25596798
season 4 finale is gay (and don't blame about the post,is the episode finale only)
season 5 finale is dissapointing
>>
>>25596798
The S4 finale's song is just much more catchy.
>>
S4
>>
>>25596798
Behold, Princess Twilight Sparkle
>>
>>25596798
Just those two songs? I like the fact that S4's looked back on all the key moments, but I'm a sucker for the sappy stuff in S5's. I'd have to give it to S5's for that.
>>
>>25596798
>AJ and rarara in OP's pic

Cannon ship confirmed
>>
>>25596798
S5, because of Glimmy
>>
"Friends Are Always There For You" is the least impactful song of the entire series. Even Pinkie's random songs in season 1 I can at least remember something about. They might as well have played Starlight's happiness montage over dead silence.
>>
>>25598488
This. I think people won't remember the song. S5 in general put all of its song effort into Crusaders of the Lost Mark, every other with a song had a weak song.
>>
>>25598488
Yeah this more or less. It was okay but I'm not going to remember it too well.
>>
>>25596798
S4, yesterday's one was painfully bland.
>>
>>25596798
In my opinion, S5 had the least amount of shit-tier episodes.

As for the finale, the concept was great, but they carried it out poorly.
>>
They were both weak, I barely remembered either after the respective episodes.

Though yesterday's makes me almost tear up when I rewatch it. The redemption montage just makes it a lot more emotional.
>>
>>25598501

Fuck off man, I loved Rules of Rarity.
>>
>>25598670
Not as good as your mom
>>
>>25596798
Season 4 had the better song, but season 5 had the better ending.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.