[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Season 5 finale fandom references, do they give a shit anymore?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: file.png (424 KB, 757x487) Image search: [Google]
file.png
424 KB, 757x487
Let's talk about this finale in context of where script writers and artists was taking their inspiration from.
There are obviously a lot of things in these different timelines. Things that disturbs me, even if i like them.

Let's take this moment on picrelated for starters. I'll give you a short copy-paste from pretty nice (imho) fanfiction, "Hard Reset":

" “Well that didn’t work,” says Spike. My friend. My number one assistant."

Long story short, Twilight was in a time loop, each time she dies she just go back to this moment and first thng she hears is this phrase from Spike, this a very memorable and meaningful one in context of this fanfic.

What we have here on picrelated? Twilight just got into yet another timeline, when she failed to stop Starlight. Spike says exactly the same phrase. Coincidence?

These fallout-style industial landscapes and wastelands are just the easiest things to notice, i guess.

So. Let's talk. Do they give a shit about "Writers can't read fanfiction" policy? Do they changed their target audience to grown-up part of fandom completely? Where are other easter eggs or if there are other coincidental phrases/frames/pieces of art that align with fandom creations?
>>
Nobody found any reference in any of fanfictions
Fuck off
>>
>>25594920
With all the shitty fanfiction floating around it'll be pretty damn hard to make a story with zero similar content.
>>
>>25594920
Stop right there. The writers aren't into your shitty fanfiction and aren't getting inspiration from them. Avoid making yourself look retarded in the future.
>>
>>25594920
>" “Well that didn’t work,” says Spike. My friend. My number one assistant."
versus
>Now I am become death, destroyer of worlds.

There's a world of difference.
>>
In the Discord Timeline, you can see her pony daughter in the upper right of the screen
>>
There are fanfictions about literally everything you can imagine. At this point is impossible for the writers to write something which doesn't resembles a MLP fanfiction
>>
Stop shilling your fagfic, OP. Check em.
>>
>>25595355
Checked

OP stop being a cock mongler
>>
>>25595388
Checked back
>>
>>25594920
Well as time approaches infinity, there will eventually be a combination of words that happen to match up exactly between the show and fanfiction, similar to that whole thing about monkeys, typewriters, and Shakespeare.
>>
>>25594920
>fanfic uses a cliche phrase
>episode uses the same cliche
>MUH REFERENCE

Is a coincidence, made increasingly more likely by the sheer amount of fanfics written every day. Nobody is reading your shitty fics.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.